Mum's Friend Keen to Copulate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps more," she sighed.

Cooper handed Cindy a palm-sized notebook with a stubby pencil attached by a string and said, "Please note clearly your errors and omissions while they are clear in memory and tonight go over and over them to mentally fill in those missing gaps."

"I do get confused when it comes to technology," she confessed meekly.

* * *

Cindy and Cooper later sat on a rusty park bench and sipped grape juice and nibbled over-sweet home-baked scones.

"These are good."

"Liar," she giggled.

He was astonished, realising that moment was the most relaxed and normalized they'd experienced in being together to date.

When cycling home, Cooper realized what was behind that near magical moment. They had been acting like two normal acquaintances. For the moment, she hadn't been focused about how to get him to cuddle her in a caring fashion and he'd been devoid of the lurking and driving thought of would he eventually get to sink a stiff one into her.

He decided in awe that he'd stupidly been over-expecting and this was clear confirmation that he'd been going too far, too fast whereas he needed to act a lot more passively when around her, rather like he was when licking his mum's cunt to avoid forgetting they were involved in an improper relationship.

Be patient and act with class you Meathead, he mused. Stop looking at her tits and allow her to take the lead.

Cooper decided he would be astonished if such simple strategy became successful.

Nevertheless, he backed off and waited.

For several days he thought his feeble plan had backfired, that it was all over between them.

Then on Sunday morning, just before 9.00 as he lay in bed stroking his dick unenthusiastically, Cindy called.

She appeared to be in a panic.

"I'm beside myself agonizing over you," she choked. "I've waited for several days for you to call to discuss arrangements for this afternoon."

"Is it over between us?" she asked, sounding close to sobbing.

Christ, she did like him or at least really appreciated when he was doing for her.

He didn't know what to say and then something came to mind.

"Like an idiot, I forgot to call," he lied lamely.

"Omigod, is that all. I'm so relieved."

Cooper said, "Wow, you now sound happy whereas I was expecting you might race here to kick my arse."

"I wouldn't do that; I'd rather kiss your arse."

Cripes, obviously her husband wasn't within hearing distance, thought Cooper, grinning.

"That's practically talking dirty to me," he said and then thought he shouldn't have said that.

But she giggled and said she had now learned a way to grab his attention.

They agreed to meet at the southern end of Cindy's street and take the inland highway cycleway as both the seafront and inner-city cycleways would be congested by fitness groups and Sunday family recreation cyclists.

* * *

Waiting at the corner for Cindy, Cooper was reflecting on her apparent changed mood after she had mistakenly thought he'd finished with her. Her comment on his quip about practically talking dirty to him, appeared to lightened her up somewhat and she had sounded even more friendly.

Today's ride could be interesting.

She rode up alongside him, propped and leant over and kissed him on the hips.

"Come on before your neighbours spot you attacking me," he said, easing away from her slowly.

"Attack - that was a friendly kiss," she protested. "I'm so relieved that you haven't dumped me."

"You are already better at handling you e-bike. What else would you want from me?" he said easily as she caught up with him.

"Could you handle adultery?"

Cooper almost fell from his bike in shock. What the fuck?

"I'm too young for you, should that comment have meant you and me getting it off."

"Yes, I meant you and me humping. Your mother knew what I meant but it seems you thought I was just seeking the company of a kindly male and that you were the only acceptable one available. But I can't see what age has to do with it; we are adults."

Shaking his head, Cooper said, "But there are heaps of men around your age and..."

"Dump that thought, Coop. I've decided I'd like it to be you. It's yes or no."

"How is it you have become aggressive when until on the phone this morning, you have been so soft and demure with me?"

"Let me consider my reply to that."

Coop dropped back a little and after a couple of minutes she eased the throttle until they were level again.

"For years I have put up with my husband's adulterous ways because he was always okay in other ways and recently, he's become less secretive about his affairs. That riled me, wondering if he'd soon be bringing his pussy of the moment into our home when I was away. I decided to find a male on the side to be a satisfying regular seducer and stand-in companion and decided that a much younger and naturally affable male would be my top choice."

"I'm a young man," smirked the 22-year-old.

"Aye, an accomplish seducer, no doubt."

"What of nubile women or ewes?"

Mrs Angus struggled to maintain her balance on her bike through shrieking in laughter.

Recovering, she said, "Well, since it seems we will soon be banging, you must call me Cindy."

"Thanks. Cindy, how old are you?"

"Thirty."

He asked for the truth. She scowled and said thirty-six.

She hit back, "Do you have sexual intercourse with your mother?"

Cooper said no.

"The truth," she demanded.

"No."

She sighed and said she bet they came close to it as his mother was an attractive although over-weight and very persuasive woman.

Cooper made no comment.

She asked when could Cooper work her over.

"As soon as you bend over in front of me."

Cindy shrieked in laughter, lost control of her bike and was dumped into the long grass on the side of narrow paved road.

Cooper spun his bike around and went back to Cindy, dismounted and fell on to her.

"Omigod, is anyone coming?"

"Only me."

"Condoms?"

"Nah, left them at home," he sighed.

"It's okay, I believe. Just manage early withdrawal and be slow and gentle. Don't go at it like a bull at a gate."

"How about as a pretty and petite ewe?"

"Omigod," Cindy yelled. "Just pull down my panties and get on with it. We can always develop finesse later."

The End

12