Mum's Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
The day continues, with more punishment for Tammy.
4k words
4.55
12.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the strap beat against her cheeks relentlessly, the sting across them was getting unbearable. There must be some red welts now, she thought, as she gritted her teeth and tried hard to suppress the little sob that came with each strike.

Rob was flogging her cheeks, hard, and there was nothing she could do about it. There was no safe word; she had engineered herself into this situation, wanting to be subjugated, but not submitting. She was being forced to accept punishment and humiliation, knowing the consequences of not taking it were far worse.

As more slaps rained down on her arse, she contemplated how strange it was that her deepest desires were currently being fulfilled, and she currently wanted it to stop, but if it did stop, she would cry with disappointment. Tammy wanted everything that was happening to her right now, and everything that was going to happen today, even though she had no idea what that was or how much it might hurt.

The slaps stopped and Rob moved. Then a much lighter, but still very painful slap of the strap landed on her tit, right across the nipple. She screamed out, "Arrrrgh, Jesus Christ, that fucking hurt."

Rob ignored her and a second one fell on the other tit. Her big, firm tits rippled as it struck, pain fanning out from the impact to the rest of her chest, and she yelped out again, "Fuck!" Two more landed, one on each tit, leaving a sting like you get from a nettle, but all of both her tits stung. He moved again, and she thought he was about to restart on her arse, when Alan appeared, naked.

Tammy watched him approach. He was a man of average height, muscular but with a beer belly. The thing that really grabbed her attention though, was his rock-hard cock; it was a good eight inches, she would guess, and really thick. Her thought that it would be uncomfortable wherever he put it was interrupted as the strap landed right across her pussy, the end crushing her clit. The scream she let out was the loudest so far. She managed to rock herself to the side and her legs fell, the right foot crashing to the ground, pulling her onto her side. The bar kept her legs well spread, and the cuff dug into her left leg as the bar abruptly stopped the movement when it hit the ground, too.

She was whimpering, desperately wanting to rub her sore pussy as Alan got to her and lifted her up. As if he read her mind, he stroked her pussy lips and clit with the gentlest of touches, which did seem to settle her skin a little. He stroked for a minute or more, slowly putting more pressure on her clit. She was very aroused already and he was pushing her towards another orgasm. Just as she thought it was about to start, he lifted her hand and three short sharp slaps landed across her pussy. The slaps made her flinch, but not cry out. It annoyed Tammy; she wanted to cum, and was about to, before the slaps. She was pushed back a little when she felt Alan's cock against her pussy; he played in the wet mess with the head of his cock, then pushed it in hard. Tammy had never felt anything like this. His cock was huge, and filled her in a way that none on her boyfriends had come close to. And the addition of the butt plug created a sensation that was very different. She relaxed as Alan withdrew back to just his head inside her, then gasped as he thrust back in. The gasp turned into more of a yelp. She realised that only about half his cock had been in her before, as she felt his balls slap against her already-sore arse.

Tammy pushed at his shoulders with her legs, the spread bar almost in his face. She hadn't consented to this, and tried as hard as she could to straighten herself and push him away, but the bar prevented her from getting any traction and Alan seemed to like the challenge, thrusting back into her even harder. She thought she might explode as she screamed out, and Alan moved to pin her knees to her chest. She felt totally trapped, as Alan almost bounced on her, pounding into her harder than anybody had before. She didn't want this at all, but had no way to escape. It was perfect; she loved it, wanting him to force her, hurt her, make her regret getting into his car.

As the sofa creaked under her from the pounding she was taking she said, "Get off me. This is not OK." Alan laughed at her, and that both pleased her, and infuriated her. He moved a hand to her clit and started to rub hard, which caused a carnal moan to issue from her lips. She didn't want it to, but she was so turned on at this moment, loving being taken against her will, that she couldn't stop it.

"That's it, take it like the slut you are!" Alan said. She grunted, but loved being humiliated like that.

Tammy closed her eyes. The pounding was hard, and doing all the right things for her, as was the rub on her clit, but Alan was not quite the right image of the man supposed to rape her. So, she dreamt a little, making him younger mainly, just right to make her cum. She started to feel the energy of her orgasm build quickly; her muscles screamed at her, wanting to move, to tighten, but that was not possible, restrained as she was. The pounding just kept coming, and she was ready to climax again. She opened her eyes, to see Rob there, naked, filming her. She did not have chance to take in his body before that extra detail of being filmed pushed her over the edge. She shook in her bonds and felt her little cunt clamp around Alan's cock. It did not stop his thrusting, but the force increased. Tammy wailed out a lustful and carnal scream; she was in heaven. This is exactly what she wanted, but at the same time, what made this heaven was that she really did not want to be here, or fucked by either of these two. She was here because they had blackmailed her and tricked her; she had not agreed to this.

Tammy was just recovering from her orgasm, her breathing returning to something more normal, when Alan thrust particularly hard, then held in. She felt his cock flinch, and then the spray of cum inside her, and he let out a very satisfied groan.

Rob was approaching now, and she looked straight at his cock. It was nowhere near the size of Alan's, more average in length and girth, but it was very well shaped and actually attractive, inasmuch as a penis could be.

As Alan got up off of her, she was manhandled to her feet, and pulled through into the kitchen. It was a very uncomfortable 15 feet, being doubled over as she was. But as they stopped, her hands were unclipped, and held tight as she tried to break free. Her arms were pulled behind her back and then cuffed again. It was slightly more comfortable than where she had been, but not great. As soon as she was secured, she was moved a little and bent over the kitchen table. Two long straps that went under the table were secured over her back, and tightened. She was pinned to the table, her arms behind her back, and her feet on the floor a good 120cm apart, forced there by the spreader bar.

Tammy was not happy with how hard her tits were forced into the table, which was the most uncomfortable part of this. Her attention was suddenly pulled away by a swish through the air, her eye darted for a moment then focused on the cane in Rob's hand.

"No, you can't," she almost wailed. "My arse is so sore."

"You sound like you think you have a choice in this," Rob said. "Don't worry; this will hurt a lot, but will not last that long."

Tammy closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, her arousal raising again. There was another swish, but there was no contact. Then, she felt the cane placed on her cheeks, down low, where the previous slapping had not really connected. There was a swish and then a crack, as the cane slapped against the bottom of her cheeks. She yelped, "FUCK! Fuck you, Rob!" The pain was worse than anything she had felt so far; it seared across her bottom. Rob seemed to ignore her, and placed the cane again, a little higher, the swish came and pain roared through her cheeks again, and she cried out in a sound that was as much a sob as anything else, "Jesus fucking Christ, please stop!"

Again, Rob ignored her and placed the cane just a little higher. As he tapped gently at her cheeks, Tammy whimpered, "Please don't, please, I can't take that." She sounded pathetic, even to herself. Worse there was a part of her brain screaming at her, "Take it, bitch. You deserve this. You want this. You are such a slut. You will brag about this one day." She knew that voice was right; she would brag about it. But then the swish came again, and she just sobbed as the pain in her cheeks overwhelmed her.

It was several moments before she realised that the gentle tap that happened before the cane was not coming again. She took a couple of deep breaths and tried to compose herself again.

"Back with us?" Rob asked. "Because I really don't want you to miss the next bit."

Tammy stayed quiet, a combination of not wanting to annoy him, and not having the energy. With her head lying flat on the table, turned to the right, where she watched as Alan was filming, she heard Rob move. Then the tip of the cane pressed against her left pussy lip. It pressed into the length of it from just below her clit. Then a series of taps from the cane landed on her lip. It stung. Not like her arse, but there was a definite buzz from her lip now. The cane moved away, and Rob bounced the Butt Plug about. With everything going on, she had forgotten it was there. There was too much pain to notice something that was just uncomfortable. Tammy had little time to think about that as the cane was pressed against her right lip, and the taps started again, getting harder and harder. The buzz turned to pain, and she started whispering, "Owh, owh, owh," with each tap, that was now more of a slap. She could almost feel her lip burning; it must be scarlet! Rob switched back to the left lip and tapped again, getting harder. The, "Owh," continued as he did, and quickly the left lip started to burn like the right. When it stopped, she let out a sigh. Not a contented one, but of relief. She was not sure what else they had planned, but she was not sure her body could take much more.

Rob walked back into her field of view. His cock was rock-hard still. Harder, if anything. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked in a sarcastic voice.

"Fuck you. You know this is not what I wanted." Her voice betrayed her, screaming that she did.

Rob walked toward her, and she thought he was going to stick his cock in her mouth. She was debating if she should bite it, but he didn't. His hand found her cunt, and she was staring at his cock not 5 inches from her head, as he played with her. The sting on her lips hurt as he rubbed them, and she flinched.

"Does that hurt?" Rob said, "I think I need to relieve that pain." He walked away and she heard the fridge open, then some noise, then he returned. When he returned, she realised it was not the fridge but the freezer; ice cubes ran up and down her lips. The cold burned, but the sting did feel better. For a good 90 seconds he ran the ice up and down her lips, and they started to go numb. Then just as suddenly as it had started, they were gone. But it was for just a moment; then she felt 4 ice cubes being forced into her cunt, pushed up inside her, deeply. Tammy wanted to scream, that was so uncomfortable, but managed to hold it in, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

Rob's hand then moved to her clit, and started to circle it. He said, "If you push them out, your pussy lips get more punishment."

She did not respond but stopped trying to tighten her muscles to push them out. The feeling was like nothing she had felt before; it was so cold, but burned a little too. She could not deny the discomfort, which she quite liked, as Rob started to work hard on her clit, teasing and exciting it. One thing she was sure of was she did not want to be spanked more. Her arse, and pussy lips, were so uncomfortable, painful even, with nothing being done to them. She loved the idea of being spanked and actually wanted to he spanked, probably on the lips again too. However, she was prepared to admit that she liked the idea and anticipation more than actually being spanked.

Despite everything that was going on that was causing her discomfort, Tammy moaned; Rob was talented, and was driving her arousal quickly. He just seemed to know when to press, when not to, when to tease it, and when to leave it for a moment. His cock was moving as he worked on her. A couple of times, it got much closer to her face, but the desire to bite was not what she thought about. She just wanted it inside her. That thought ran around and around in her head as her orgasm started to flourish. With muscles tightening, and her legs straining against the spreader bar, her tits ached with desire squashed against the table. Like earlier in the living room, he was pressing hard on her mons and she could feel that same pressure building. It was so intense, and she wondered briefly if the orgasm would be as strong, but a hard flick of her clit drew her attention away. Tammy knew she would be coming soon, and closed her eyes, her imagination filled with images of Alan's and Rob's cocks, filling her holes. It was coarse and completely unrefined as far as fantasies went, but then, so was today as a whole.

Rob pushed so hard on her mons that the table moved slightly, but it did not stop him or distract him. Her clit was squeezed between his fingers in a final blast of stimulation before she climaxed. Her entire body shook; it was like every inch of her insides was on fire, then she felt the same incredible release from her pussy and, as if it was away in a dream or another room, she heard a splash on the floor. Dimly aware that she had squirted again, she lost track of the world, her orgasm the only thing on which she could focus.

When Tammy opened her eyes, she had no idea how much time had passed. She thought back to when the strap first hit her cheeks, and that felt like a life ago. She searched for a clock, and found the one on the cooker. It said 14:02. Had she really been here almost 4 hours? The aches in her body suggested that she probably had.

"Welcome back to the land of the living; you were in a world of your own for a good 6 or 7 minutes! We didn't want to start the next bit without you being fully involved and aware." Rob again seemed gleeful. She wondered what on earth they could have planned that was worse than what had already happened. Just as she thought that, she felt the water from the ice that had been forced up her cunt dribble out; she was quite numb inside, but she was sure the ice had melted, thankfully.

"Now, for my safety, you need to wear this," Alan said, producing a ball gag. Tammy shook her head and tried to fight it being put on her, but she was grabbed hard. They managed to force her to unclench her jaw, and that was it; it was quickly forced into her mouth. As soon as it was in, she was flipped onto her back and carried back to the coffee table she had been on earlier. Laid on her back, her knees were forced up near her chest and Rob pushed on the bar between her legs. She was pinned in what was basically the foetal position, on her back. Alan stood over her head and placed his cock between her tits, before forcing them together around his cock. His arse was right in her face, and without the gag she could have probably have bitten his ball sack...and she bloody well would have.

Alan started to rock back and forth, his monster cock moving between her tits, but her attention was suddenly pulled away. The butt plug moved, then was pulled out, quite roughly. She yelped around the gag, making an odd, muffled noise. Quickly cold lube dripped on her hole and, with no warning, Rob's cock pushed its way up. She shook her head vigorously; she really did not want a cock in her arse. But in this position under Alan's backside, nobody could see her, and the gag meant her complaints could not be understood.

For a moment, Tammy thought this would be alright; his cock just seemed to replace the plug. But then, as a little more slipped in, she felt her body resist. Rob seemed not to care, and pushed hard. There was none of the care and cooperation that she had seen in porn; he just forced it, and again she screamed into the gag. She heard them laugh at her muffled noises. His cock seemed to go on forever, just pushing deeper and deeper into her, much longer than it had appeared in front of her earlier, but she was sure that was just how it felt. Rob stopped, and started to withdraw. She breathed a sigh of relief, and Alan started to pump her tits with his cock, harder now. She felt like a complete slut which, if she was honest, was a big part of agreeing to this. Rob stopped with just the head of his cock in her arse, then thrust back in hard, and she was sure more went in. She moaned into the gag, as she felt his balls slap the incredibly sore cheeks of her arse. From there, the thrusting built a rhythm. Alan and Rob seemed to synchronise and she was being pushed one way, then back the other. As Rob thrust into her arse, she decided that she did not like anal, but that nothing today had felt dirtier, or more like she was being forced into something she did not want. She would reserve it, she decided, and would never let a man consensually fuck her arse. They would always have to take it, and make her accept it.

For more than a few moments, she was lost in the thought, thinking about being forced into anal by strangers. Exactly as she was now, if she was honest. She had never felt so turned on, loving that she hated every moment of this. One of their fingers found her clit, but it was not going to need much; the fantasy of anal rape that was playing inside her head was getting her there faster than any physical contact. The orgasm that came was not intense like the last one; it was what she would describe as more normal. She closed her eyes and relaxed into it, although she did feel a tension that squeezed Rob's cock in her arse. She really did not know how much more she could take; all of her ached, and she felt exhausted. Her legs had been restrained for so long, the muscles burned.

Alan was now making some noises, and she felt him release her tits. Then cum sprayed over her, covering her tits, and as he moved away, some dripped onto her face. How degrading...and wonderful, she thought. As he moved back and squeezed her clit between his fingers, Rob started to pound her so hard she thought he might break her. IT took Alan a minute to start getting a response from her; her clit was not really ready for another orgasm. But eventually it, along with her body, did respond, and she felt the warmth of another orgasm rise. In her mind, she was completely focused on Rob pounding her arse; it was sore and uncomfortable, just what she wanted.

Again, they seemed to work together, and as Tammy started to tip into orgasm for the...actually she had lost count. But it broke, anyway. Just as Rob thrust in and then pulled out, his cum spurted across her pussy, and stomach. She was covered, head to toe--well, cunt--by them. She collapsed back onto the table. She had no energy. For a few moments she didn't feel anything. She could hear noise, but didn't want to move to find out what it was; it did not sound that interesting. Then she saw Alan, fully dressed again. As he undid the gag, she also felt the spreader released; her arms, also. She moved. It was painful, but she could move. She saw a pile of her clothes by the table, and guessed she was to get dressed. She discovered that her bra and thong were not amongst the clothes, but once what was there was on, she looked decent enough. She did not really feel "decent", though. It wasn't just the lack of underwear; it was the cum that was all over her. She was not sure she liked that bit at all, which probably meant it would be one of her favourite things later when she thought about this.

12