Mum's Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack fucks his mum.
2k words
4.51
31.9k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jack was surprised when mum asked for a kiss; he smiled as he took mum into his arms, he said, "Of course you can, may I also give you a kiss for letting me give you your towel in the shower this morning?"

Mum smiled as their mouths touched, the kiss was passionate and affectionate, mum buried her tongue in Jack's mouth, the kiss lasted several minutes then mum said, "Of course you can, feel free to kiss me anytime."

"If I'd known that mum, I'd have come into the shower with you and washed your back for you."

They kissed again; mum was more aggressive with her kisses, mum said, "How far can we go?"

Jack took her hand and put it on the outline of his massive cock, still in his trousers and said, "Mum, I can take you places that you have never been, I can take you there and bring you back anytime that you want, I want you, but it's your decision if we go ahead?"

Mum kept her hand on Jack's cock; she was stroking it now, she said, "Jack, I want it, I want you, this is difficult for me, I'm your mum, but it feels good, I loved kissing and cuddling you there. You're the first man that I've kissed since your father. Jack, please understand that I have my needs and desires. I'm still an active woman. I want you too, but I'm your mum. I know that May likes you a lot perhaps it may be better if you spent time with May, she's so like me, but she's married but getting nothing. I don't know what to do? I want to do what's best for both of us."

Jack didn't say a word, he kissed his mum, he was slow and deliberate, he took her left breast in his hand, it was a handful, mum moaned with pleasure, she was receptive to what he was doing to her. Jack's hand then went south; his fingers found the waistband of mum's leggings; mum started to stroke and squeezed Jack's cock again; she was responding.

Jack slid his fingers and hand inside mum's leggings; her stomach was flat, her vulva smooth and swollen. Mum wasn't wearing any panties. His middle finger found her clitoris; it was big and hard; mum's pussy was very wet. Jack ran his finger down the length of her sex slit, and it was long. Then Jack used two hands and pulled down mum's leggings; mum stepped out of them.

Jack then sat mum on top of the kitchen table; he spread her legs as he knelt in front of her, his mouth level with her hot pussy on the edge of the table. Mum then put her legs on Jack's shoulders as he went down on her. Mum leaned back balancing herself on her hands which were close to the middle of the kitchen table. Mum looked relaxed in the position that she was in, she could push against Jack's mouth; she could also spread her legs wider if she wanted too.

Jack was sucking her clit and finger fucking her with two fingers, as he sucked, he teased the hood of her clit with his tongue. Mum loved this, she would push her cunt against his mouth every time that he did it. Jack had felt the warmth of mum's cum twice in his mouth; there were just little amounts; she hadn't had a serious orgasm yet. Jack kept sucking away; he knew that mum was enjoying what he was doing, and that's all that mattered. A couple of minutes later, Jack sensed mum was close; his head was bobbing up and down on his mum's clit then Jack said, "Mum, I know that you are close, cum for me, let me taste your cum, fill my mouth with your cum, cum in my mouth mum, I want you to do that for me."

A minute later, as mum pushed her wet cunt against Jack's mouth, she cried out, "Baby, I'm cuming, you have made me cum, it's a wonderful feeling. No man has ever made me cum like this in my life."

Jack kept sucking all his mum's cum into his mouth, there was a lot, he nearly had to swallow some, but he didn't. When she had finished, Jack came off her; he stood up as his mum was now sitting on the table. He cuddled her closely then they cum kissed, both their tongues were working on transferring mum's cum into her mouth. Her cum was delicious, sweet and smooth; it was so similar to May's. They cum kissed for several minutes then mum said, "Jack, I honestly don't know what to say, that was amazing, you gave me so much pleasure, your only motive was to give me pleasure. In my life, men have used me to give them pleasure. Let's go to bed; I want to make love to you; you loved me now. I will love you."

They went to mum's bedroom; Jack stripped naked his cock was rock hard, mum stroked it then said, "Lie on the bed Jack, I'll make you so hard, do you want me naked, I will feel better if I am but if you want I'll keep the bodysuit on?"

"Mum, I'd like you naked. I want to touch and feel you. You have a beautiful body, let me enjoy looking at it. When we're home alone, I'd like you to wear no underwear; your crotchless lingerie is good around the house. Let's spend the next few days getting to know each other."

Mum kissed Jack then said, "I'm at the office Monday to Friday. I only have you at nights."

Jack gave her a long tender kiss then said, "I know, I have to help May in her garden during the week, but I'll be here every night for you, are you comfortable with that?"

Mum was stroking Jack's cock; she kept stroking it then said, "I don't have a problem if you see May during the day, then I can have you at night, I'm comfortable with that, as we get used to each other then in the future we can invite May over to join us for the odd evening. What I'm trying to say, Jack, is I don't mind sharing you with May, I'm sure that you'll be able to satisfy both of us. We can talk about it later, you lie on the bed now and let me look after you."

Jack lay on top of the bed; mum went down on him, mum had an angelic look on her face, she was looking straight into Jack's eyes as her head started bobbing up and down on Jack's massive cock. Jack loved it to see his mum's lips wrapped around the base of his cock with her eyes telling him that she wanted to be fucked. Mum was hunched over Jack's cock, her legs open. Jack was looking at her magnificent sex slit; it looked so beautiful.

Jack slipped his hand between mum's legs, he started to feel and finger his mum's beautiful snatch, mum purred with pleasure as her head kept bobbing up and down on Jack's cock, Jack said, "Mum, your sex slit is beautiful, I love to touch and feel it, my cock is ready for you, how would you like it?"

Mum replied, "Jack, let me keep sucking you for a minute or two; my pussy is getting wet as I suck you. I want to go on top of you, would you like me to be your cowgirl on our first fuck?"

"I would love that mum, keep sucking then go on top when you're ready, my gorgeous cowgirl."

Jack continued to play with mum's wet pussy as she spoiled his cock with her lips, mouth and tongue. The way mum was positioned, Jack could see her tight ass hole, it looked so good that He wished that he had rimmed in when he had been down on her pussy. Jack then uses his middle finger to tease mum's tight ass, his finger was lubed with her cunt juice, he slid his finger up mum's ass, mum said, "That's wonderful Jack, do you need some lube?"

"Mum, it's ok, I'm only using one finger and your cunt juice will do as lube."

Mum then said, "Jack, I enjoy having a butt plug up my ass when I'm having sex; it makes everything so much more sensitive. Could I give you some lube and a butt plug before I go on top of you?"

"Whatever you want mum, you know that I'll do everything for you."

Mum stretched across to her bedside table, opened the drawer then gave Jack a tube of lube and a pink butt plug. Jack lubed mum's ass with the lube; he was testing her with it, she took three fingers, she loved it. Jack then lubed the butt plug and slid it up mum's ass. He then lay on the middle of mum's bed; his massive cock was standing like a flag pole.

Mum then squatted over Jack's cock; she was holding his cock at the base as she teased her hard clit with the bulbous head of Jack's cock. She then positioned the head in the middle of her long sex slit; she gently pushed her wet pussy down on his erect cock. With the first push, she took his full length. She then started to go up and down on his cock with a slight circular motion. Mum's pussy was tight; it felt good. Mum said, "Jack, your cock is enormous, you are filling me, and it feels great. To think you have been sleeping next door to me as I lay in my bed dreaming of a big cock fucking me, I'm so happy that we're doing this. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that's sending tingles right through me."

Mum soon had a fantastic rhythm going; she was on top; she was in control. As she went up and down, Jack could see the pink butt plug protruding from her ass; his legs were slightly open, it didn't come near him. Jack was stroking mum's hard clit as she rode him. She was also gripping his cock at the base and head of each push; mum was giving him a great ride. Mum said, "How is it for you? I love this, do you want me to go faster? I don't think that I can go any deeper."

Jack replied, "Mum, it is great for me, a little faster if you want, if you do, could you grip me a bit harder at the crown of my cock?"

Mum moved up a gear; she was moving faster and gripping the head of his cock harder, it felt terrific for Jack, he was just lying on his back with his mum on top giving him an excellent fuck. Mum said, "Jack, your cock is getting to places that I never knew existed, it is amazing, you are filling me, I feel as if my cunt is stretched, but there's no pain, it feels so good and comfortable."

Mum kept hammering his cock for the next ten minutes, Jack had nearly climaxed, but he managed to hold back. Mum was relentless with her powerful rhythm; then it happened, mum said, "I'm cuming, baby, I'm cuming. Cumbria for me."

At the same second, Jack exploded inside her; he emptied his balls inside his mum's hungry pussy. Mum was having a body-shaking orgasm, but she was still gripping his cock as her body shook. When mum had composed herself, she leaned down and kissed Jack so lovingly and tenderly, she was gripping his cock so tightly as she kissed him, holding him inside her hot, dripping cunt. Mum said, "I enjoyed that so much, I have never had such good sex that in my life before. What an amazing orgasm I had, Jack, I'm so happy we have done this, the more we get to know each other, the better it will get."

Jack kissed her lovingly then said, "Mum, it was you that did it; you are a wonderful cowgirl."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers