Mum's Gone, But That's OK Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and daughter make the best of Mum leaving.
5.4k words
4.41
18.8k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen part 1

I married my High School girlfriend after a couple years of living together. We had very similar sexual kinks but after a few years of going through the motions of pretending we were made for each other we had a remarkably easy divorce and stayed friends. We had no children together which was part of the reason our divorce wasn't a big fight. She isn't really what this story is about, but it helps explain why I didn't start a family until I was almost 30.

I met my second wife after being divorced 6 months, we dated fast and furiously and were living together within a couple months and already talking marriage. In the back of my mind, I knew all along it was a mistake, just a rebound relationship that wasn't even as good as my first marriage, including that we were less sexually compatible. I have always been a very openminded person sexually, craving extremes and experimentation, she was to be kind, very vanilla.

Our beautiful daughter came to us less than a year after we married and for the early stages I would say things went quite normally for new parents doting on a first born, and as it turned out, only child. It was when Claire got to be around school age that I realized just how big a mistake I had made getting remarried, but now my most important role was to be the guardian of my precious daughter, her mother was overbearing, unloving and in every way causing mental anguish to someone I grew to love more each and every day.

I knew it was up to me to make her life everything it could possibly be, doing the work of both parents, rather than just as Dad. Giving Claire all the positivity and support to make her the best version of herself possible. This is how things went for years until finally my second wife decided she had enough and left us in the early fall, the day after Claire's 18th birthday, she must have felt her duty as mum was complete. Claire still had to finish her last year of High school, but I was happy to get her to graduation. I suspect my making Claire a priority over her Mum had a lot to do with her leaving, but Claire was far more important to me. This point is where our story truly begins.

Claire part 1

I always knew I was the apple of my father's eyes. Even more so than Mum. I know, most little girls think that about their Dads, but in my case, it was evident to everyone, including Mum.

My Dad, Owen, was always the one there watching my school performances, after school sports and making sure I succeeded in school. I was his princess and his greatest joy. I am glad he was my father because his adoration for me taught unconditional love and happiness in life.

All my friends at school were jealous of my relationship with Dad. It was interesting too, the older I got, it was like the more he loved me. Also, the older I got, my friends talking about him would change too. My friends would tell me how they fantasized about him, how he was. total DILF.

When Mum left us a month before Christmas, I wasn't sad because I knew all I needed was my dearest Dad in my world. So as much as I was the apple of his eyes, Daddy was the star in mine. And that's where this adventure really starts.

Owen part 2

Sitting down with Claire and consoling her because Mum had left us was far easier than I anticipated, I knew they weren't nearly as bonded as I was with Claire, but I still expected some emotional pain. She showed what I was feeling, almost as if she was relieved Mum was gone. I knew the stress level at home would be completely gone now. I had received the greatest gift from my ex, my princess Claire

That first week of just the 2 of us was us settling into new routines, not that different from old ones, but for example I now was doing the laundry. My immediate thought was I would do mine and Claire could do her own, but a temptation kept me from even asking. I have always had a fetish for the scent of dirty, worn panties, and now being in charge of laundry I had a free pass to inspect Claire's before they got washed.

As I sorted the laundry, I inspected each pair for scent, stains, and material. I found the perfect pair and instead of going into the wash, they went in my pocket for my pleasure alone in bed that night. I assumed she would never notice one pair missing from her assortment.

That night lying in bed smelling them I chastised myself for only grabbing one pair instead of two, so I could smell one as I used the other to stroke myself. I had always enjoyed incest porn and I realized using Claire's panties were fueling fantasies that I had suppressed when her Mum lived with us that suddenly I couldn't any longer. They smelled delicious as I inhaled her scent, and I came harder than I had in months. Soon after, I fell asleep. I woke the next morning still clutching her panties, I had somewhat cleaned myself up before sleep overtook me. I have a tendency to lick my mess off my fingers when I masturbate fulfilling my bisexual side that went unexplored when I was with Claire's Mum.

Claire part 2

I woke up one morning with a message on my phone from a guy I occasionally dated. He was asking if I was free that day for us to have lunch. I knew he would want to fuck me after lunch, if not also before lunch. I wasn't a slut necessarily, but I was pretty free with my body with people I knew. I replied yes and immediately started thinking about what I was going to wear. "Damn" I said to myself, "I hope Dad did the washing." I knew I had put my favorite sexy panties in the wash basket a couple of days earlier.

I throw my robe on, even though I can't hear Dad up and head to the laundry to see what has happened. But before I get to the laundry, I pass Dad's bedroom, with the door open, not wide, but enough to see him. Laying there in his bed, naked but with my panties in his hand! I then notice his hard cock, his morning stiffness, standing to attention. I gasp because it looks gorgeous and as my eyes looks all over my father's sexy body, I look at his face, realizing he has woken. He is staring back at me. "Oh Daddy" I whisper.

Owen part 3

"Good morning princess" my mind blurred from sleep, Claire is staring at me, I can feel her panties in my hand, and it feels as if I'm exposing myself...how do I handle this!!! "Claire, it's just us now and we've always been upfront with each other and so close..." I'm struggling with how to finish this sentence and not freak her out. "We both have needs...scent is as strong if not a stronger source of inspiration than visual. I sometimes use porn or read stories on Literotica, but my favorite involves scent.

Anyway, I hope you don't feel I was invading your privacy." I put my hand out with her panties making no doubt I had them. "I'll wash them extra good for you next load of laundry."

She's not speaking, still staring at my exposure, not wanting to make a big deal of it I sit up throwing my legs off the bed, sitting in such a way I'm not on display. "Would you be so kind as to start coffee to help me wake up, I'll be out in a minute and if you want to talk, we can." Claire turns away heading to the kitchen silently, leaving my door open. I get up and go to relieve myself from a night of sleep, then head out to hear what Claire has to say.

Claire part 3

I'm trying to process what I just saw as I turn on the coffee machine. It's not a big deal, right. Dad was just using my panties to cum. As he said, he has needs, we all have needs. I think it's just the shock of it. I make both of us a strong coffee "Dad, coffee is ready. Let's talk" I call out as i sit at the dining table. Dad joins me at the table, in his boxers. I start thinking about how sexy he looks, and I feel my nipples harden inside my robe.

"Dad, it's ok. You are right, we all have needs. Especially with Mum gone, I understand." I watch Dad take a deep breathe "Thank you princess." I reach out and hold Dad's hand, "We have always been closer than most fathers and daughters." "Yes, Dad we have. I think it was just a shock for me to see you with my panties." Dad started shaking his head as his thumb rubs my hand "Yes princess I shouldn't have done that." "Nooo Daddy that's not what I'm saying at all."

I watch my Dad process what I've said, now he is the silent one, staring at me. "Dad, needs and desires are natural, normal. We should be honest and open about them." I see Dad nod his head, I can see his mind ticking, thinking about what I've said. "Speaking of that, I have to get ready, I have a date. Are we good Dad?" "Yes, princess" Dad replies, smiling at me.

I go to the bathroom, shower and then go to my room and change for my lunch date. A sexy outfit, not overly slutty but definitely giving off a vibe. I shout out to Dad I'm leaving, he is in the garage, with tools. I meet Rob for our lunch and as expected we fuck good and hard. I was so horny after the morning I'd had, I even squirt all over Rob's cock, which isn't usual for me. On my way home, a sexy thought crosses my mind. Fuck it I think to myself, I will. I walk in the front door, take off my panties right there and walk into my father's room, leaving them on his pillow with a post it note saying "Enjoy xx." As I head down the hallway towards my room, I notice Dad coming in from the garage. "You been out in the garage this whole time?" I ask.

Owen part 4

"No, I've been back and forth doing a project. I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet. I've always had a predetermined gut feeling to how a home should be and after our talk this morning, I thought you would be open and understanding to it." I take Claire by the hand, walking her around our home, room by room waiting for her to pick up on what is different, it's not registering. I take her finally to the garage where in the corner, every interior door to our home is stacked against the wall.

"I've always felt doors are a way of hiding, keeping secrets, not being open to the ones we love." I explain to the curious look I see on Claire's face. "Let's try this for at least a week before you say you want your door back. If your Mum had been more like me, there never would have been doors inside ever and you'd not even know the difference." Her eyes bright with a sort of curiosity and shock but no words.

We go back inside and go about our evening, supper, dishes, a movie together, some normal conversation, she's vague about her lunch date but seems quite happy. After the movie we both head off to bed. As I approach my bed I see my gift from her, "Enjoy xx." I pick them up and they're damp, I immediately smell them, and I get traces of her scent, but the more powerful scent is male cum, she got fucked, and fucked bareback on her lunch date!!!! My cock instantly hard and visions of Claire on her knees taking a guy from behind doggystyle fill my head. Fuck, I think, maybe she's a missionary girl???

I undress, kill the lights and get in bed, laying in the dark smelling my daughter's gift. The scent keeps the visions of her getting fucked running through my brain, and now I'm wondering about the cock she's been filled with. My bisexual side wanting to see his cock, is he cut or not, is he average or big and thick? I'm watching the porn of them in my brain, inhaling their scent and pumping myself, but denying release, edging. It's beautiful watching her with this faceless guy hitting her spots, my imagination has her vocal, enjoying herself, cumming, he's a stud and taking good care of her. Most Dad's try to keep their daughter's purity, I want my Claire happy and, in my mind, she's very happy!!! I can't hold back any longer and her moaning in my head seems so real and lifelike my cock explodes, and I cover my hand and stomach with hot cum!!! I eagerly start sucking my cum off my hand and then scoop away from my body, sucking that up until I'm craving even more. My mind still running the porn in my head, I fall asleep content and happy.

Claire part 4

As I go to bed, I realize I can see Dad's bed from my own, with the doors now gone and I watch as he finds my little gift, watching his smile, I can feel wet between my legs. Laying on my bed naked, I see Dad get undressed, smelling my fucked panties. Dads cock literally gets harder as he closes his eyes, smelling me, touching himself. My fingers slide down my body, to my wet cunt. Dad is licking the panties, OMG, Daddy is eating Robs cum. I push my fingers into my cunt, holding my moans in. Dad's eyes are closed but I can hear his hands working his cock. I'm watching him while my fingers slide in and out of my used cunt. Oh, fuck I hear Daddy moan. I can't help it, I let out a moan of my own as I cum. God I hope he didn't hear that. Fuck I think to myself, my Daddy is cumming. Holy fuck I am cumming. I fall asleep with my fingers in my cunt.

I wake the next morning, thinking about the night before. Things are changing between Dad and I but it feels so natural, normal, beautiful. I get up to go to the bathroom and realize when Dad said all the doors, he wasn't joking. The bathroom door is gone. I'm totally exposed using the toilet. But it feels kind of hot too. I walk into the kitchen and see Dad making us both coffee. And he is naked!

Owen Part 5

"Good morning my princess, thank you so much for my gift, I really enjoyed it." Claire's almost evil smile lights up the room, my life, my world!!! I step into my own room and grab my work shirt from yesterday's projects and toss it at her, "Give this a try next time you're playing alone and tell me if you understand my theory about scent."

"I see you had some fun on your lunch date, that was an added surprise, time to be completely honest with you, I'm bisexual, I've not been with a man since marrying your mum, but the urge never goes away. Do you ever think about other girls, or are you riding the straight path? Your mum had a dislike for anything outside the straight and narrow."

"Cat got your tongue, you're awfully quiet, or is it my state of...undress? If you're ok with it, I always wanted a clothing optional home, actually a nude home but no pressure, you've seen me recently so no use in covering up now unless you're offended."

Claire part 5

I stand there, in my robe, listening to every word my Dad says, my mind swimming in his nakedness, his sexy body. My own father! Talking about our house being nudist. Standing in front of me. I never expected this when I left him my gift. What do I do? "Good morning, Daddy" I say as I take off my robe. I am comfortable with my naked body and if Dads going to be naked, why shouldn't I?

"I am glad you enjoyed my gift to you. I'm not sure if you were aware when you did it, but now with the doors gone, I got to see your enthusiasm." I wonder if that will make Dad think, I am sure he heard me moan last night.

I look down to pick up the coffee Dad made and see my nipples as hard as rocks. Fuck I am horny. I wonder what Rob is doing today, I need more cock. "So, what are your plans for today, Daddy?"

Owen part 6

Claire easily accepted my idea of our home becoming nudist, removing her robe, I don't gawk but do notice her beautiful body. As I suspected her pubic hair nonexistent, her breasts the envy of most women and the fantasy of most men. Claire is athletically fit from her school sports programs and thick all at once, such a sexy combination, her ass being what must draw the most attention, I can't see nude yet.

"You know that adult toy and video shop in town, Dick and Honey's Emporium, it's up for sale, I'm going to look at their books to see about buying it. I've always wanted to own something like that and run it properly, but your mum thought it was deviant." As we chit chat I see Claire's nipples are now erect to an extreme, causing the blood to start filling my cock.

After our coffee and morning talk, we go to our rooms to shower and get ready for our day. I head off to review the books of what I hope will be my new business. They are barely covering expenses, destitute to sell. I have ideas on how to turn this place around and make a nice living, and better than the money, doing something I will enjoy and not even feel like work. I sit across the street watching people come and go, scribbling ideas on a pad most of the day, then head home.

I head straight to my room and strip, thrilled to be nude again wondering when Claire will be home to join me, when I hear moaning start from her room. I walk quietly to the sound and see her on her hands and knees on her bed, her face buried in her pillow, a very fit black stud with his hands gripping her hips, rocking his impressive cock deep in and out of her cunt. I can't pull myself from watching, her voice muffled from being buried in her pillow, I swear I hear her say "Fuck me Daddy". My cock is hard as steel now as I watch the live porn show being played out starring my sexy daughter. As her stud begins to cum, I walk away so they don't realize I watched even though there will be no doubt I heard everything.

When Claire and her friend come to the living room and find me looking at my notes from my afternoon project, the sight is breathtaking. I can see his cum dribbling down between her thighs, his cock is still wet from her juicy cunt and his cum. I reach out my hand to introduce myself to her friend but all I can manage to say is "Fuck, now I see why Claire was moaning so hard, your cock is fucking impressive." My own cock still hard, untouched, and dribbling precum.

Claire part 6

When Dad tells me his idea about buying the sex shop, I feel my cunt get so wet. As soon as he leaves, I message Rob to come over just saying, "I'm horny, cum fuck me!" When he arrives, I answer the door in my newly freed naked state.

Within 30 seconds Rob has me on my knees, sucking his gorgeous black cock. I moan as I grope my nipples while bobbing up and down on his hard shaft. He picks me up and throws me on my bed, my legs spread for him as he spanks my ass. "Who's a horny bitch?" he asks. All I can do is moan as he pushes his hard fat cock into my cunt so deep.

He fucks me with such force, my face is pushed into my pillow. An unusual scent fills my nose, familiar but also foreign. I moan louder as his hard black cock slides in and out of me and I suddenly realize what the smell is. Its Daddys shirt.

Holy fuck the aromas of sweat and cum and sexiness just waft around me, so much so I can't even stop myself. "Fuck me Daddy" I moan. Rob spanks my ass and calls me his little dirty girl. I cum all over his cock as I hear him say he is going to cum too.

We lay on the bed a short while before I get up to walk him out. To my surprise Dad is on the lounge, naked, drawing or something. I introduce Rob to my Dad and am shocked when Dad says, "Fuck now I see what had Claire moaning so hard, your cock is impressive". I blush, Rob just says thank you, grabs his clothes and spanks my ass on his way out.

"So how did your visit go Dad?" I ask, wondering how much he heard while also seeing my own sexy father as my friends do. My father is a DILF! I feel Robs cum leaking out of my wet cunt as I feel myself getting wetter at the idea of my Daddy.

Owen part 7

"So, you want to talk about my possible new business rather than your guest and what just happened...ok. I am very interested in making them an offer, the place has so much potential and either they don't have the ideas it takes or the willingness to put it together. It will be a lot of hours, I can't say work because I expect it will be too enjoyable to consider it like work. "

Sitting there with the strong scent of sex in the air and my ideas for the sex shop I want to buy, have my cock still hard as steel. Looking down and seeing precum dripping down my shaft, I scoop it with my finger and suck my finger and glance across to Claire and see her used cunt glisten with Rob's cum.

"Claire, I've seen more than the average person's amount of porn in my years, but what I saw and heard you doing today is now top of my list. I'm so happy that you're sexually adventurous rather than having your Mum's libido. I've got to go take care of this or I'm not going to get my mind focused on anything else tonight." I stand to go to my room to masturbate away my throbbing cock. "Daddy, stay here, you don't need to go to your room, I'd love to watch more closely than what I saw last time." Her words don't even shock me the way this week has changed everything between us. I sit back down and wonder how many more changes are headed our way.

12