Mum's Hotel Ch. 09

Story Info
Consensual Incest With Mum.
5.1k words
4.8
9.5k
21

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

Mum was good last night and this morning. We left May in the suite. I drove mum home. This morning as I slid inside her she said, "Mummy wants it hard and deep."

Mum was dressing for me now, which excited me so much. Mum had a key for the Penthouse I suggested she started taking her clothes there so we could start living there on Wednesday or Thursday, she said she'd do this but she'd give more of her clothes to charity shops as she was going to change her full wardrobe.

When I arrived at the hotel just after ten, Fay's car was in the car park. I was looking forward to seeing her and Su as I wanted them to be at the meeting with Sarah and Doris. When I got to reception, May had checked out, paid for the reception she'd also left a sizable tip. There was a message from the mayor asking me to phone him, he'd left his mobile number.

I wondered what he was after; I called him. His daughter Sal had been accepted for a Hotel Management course, she'd worked in a friend's small smaller family hotel. He wondered if it was possible she could have a part-time job in the hotel. I told him no problem, and I'd like to speak with her first. He asked for a suitable time today. I told him eleven. He thanked me, saying Josie, his wife, would bring her.

I went down to the pool, the whole family was in the pool with Harry giving the two girls a swimming lesson. Fay swam over to me smiling, Su kept on swimming which I found odd, Fay's massive tits were spilling out of her costume, "Barry, I've a special favour to ask you, I'll do lots of special things for you if you agree. Su's so horny this now, I stayed with her last night. I gave her all the relief I could, but she needs a cock. After lunch, I'll take the girl's home so you and Su can use my house. I'll tell the girls you and Su are having a meeting about the wine company, darling will you do it for me?"

"Fay, of course I will, but I want to see you soon."

I told her about Sarah and Doris, who were the old suppliers, to the hotel. I told her they had a wine club with over a hundred members. They wanted to come and work for The Fine Wine Company. I'd arranged a meeting for two tomorrow afternoon where we'd all discuss how we intended to develop the wine company.

Fay thought it was a good idea, also Su could be there for the meeting. I explained that Sarah and Doris had experience of running a wine company. Su and she had a far better knowledge of wine, between the four of them they would all run the wine company. I told her I'd speak with Su this afternoon about her salary.

Fay called Su over, once again her massive tits were spilling out of her costume. "Su, Barry would like a meeting with you this afternoon, after lunch I'll take the kids home, I'm a little jealous as I know you'll have a wonderful afternoon."

Saying I'd catch them at two o'clock in the restaurant. I went for my interview with Val. As I approached reception, I saw Josie and Val coming in the main entrance of the hotel. They were two voluptuous women who could easily pass for two sisters, both were showing ample cleavage, I smiled, "Good morning Josie, great to see you again, you must be Val, I'm pleased to meet you."

"Barry, thank you so much for seeing us. This is Val's first job interview, she's had a job, but she never had an interview. I remember the nightmare of my first interview, would it be possible if I sat in with you for it, I promise I won't say a word but if I think she's done something wrong, I'll tell her later so her next interview will be better."

"Josie, good thinking, firstly let me show you around the hotel. Afterwards, we can have a coffee and chat in my office."

I showed them around the hotel, Val showed a lot of interest in the kitchen. I showed the laundry with the plan to move it out of the hotel, which would result in another sixteen bedrooms, "Barry, another sixteen rooms, the hotel I'm working in only has eight bedrooms."

When I showed them the Spa both of them were impressed. Fay and Su passed by us both, Josie and Val stared at their massive tits bulging out of their costumes. During the tour, both Josie and Val brushed their massive tits against my arms, both were sending out signals they were available.

We had coffee served in the office. Val told me she'd worked in a small family hotel for two years with experience in every department. The way both of them were pushing their tits out was arousing me, this was a mum and daughter I wanted. Val would be easy, as she'd be working in the hotel. I felt I had to let Josie know I was available, as I was sure she'd respond.

"Val, how old are you? What notice do you have to give the hotel you're working in now? You've got a job here where you'll work in every department with the head of each department. I'll have to ask the payroll manager what rate we're paying, I believe our rates are higher than the standard rate."

Both their faces lit up when I said this, "Barry, thank you so much. I'm eighteen, I've told where I'm working this now that I was going to get a job here. They told me to go for it as this is the best hotel in the city. I can start anytime you want, you do not know how happy I am."

"Val, I'm eighteen too. I'm running the place. The General Manager is a woman, she's very capable as are every head of department. We work as a team. Let me know when you can start and we will get you on the rota."

I took a chance. I gave them both a card with my mobile number on it. Josie said thank you with her eyes as she carefully put my card into her purse.

Val said, "Barry, may I excuse myself for a minute, I saw the ladies' toilet on the floor below."

The office door lock clicked locked. When the door closed, Val would have to knock to get in. Josie was pushing her massive melons out now, she smiled, "Barry, I don't know how to thank you, thanks for giving me your number as I'd like to get to know you better."

"Josie, you could start by sitting on my lap. We'll see where that leads."

Without hesitating, Josie suggestively got out of her chair and sat on my lap, "Barry, what about Val?"

"She'll have to knock to get in, if we need more time, call her and say we're having a private conversation, but I'll phone reception, she can work there until we're free."

"Barry, I'm a neglected wife. I'll call her. Please call the reception so she can go there. Would you like me to take my big juicy titties out for you now?"

I called reception, as Josie called Val. She told her what I'd suggested. The receptionist was aware of Val coming to the reception; I was happy as she'd see what a busy lunch time was like. I asked Susan, the receptionist, to call me when Val arrived, as I wanted to speak with her. Josie was now naked. Her body had looked good in the videos. It looked incredible in real life. Her tits were massive, her waist was slim, her bald vulva with thick glistening cunt lips and her long legs with silk self-supporting stockings and three-inch heels. She was a dream.

Josie got so excited when she first saw my monster cock. She stroked it lovingly as knelt in front of me before she took me into her mouth she said, "Barry, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen, I had a big cock a few months ago, it was just a one-night stand but I loved it as it gave me so many sensations in so many ways, let me make you hard, you can come inside as I'm on the pill as Paul uses Viagra, the last thing I need is a baby with him, you've got a lovely big fat cock."

Josie went down on me, she was good, it was twelve-fifteen, I could have an hour and a half with her which allowed me time for a shower before I got Su. The office phone rang it was Val, "Barry, thank you so much for arranging this, Susan is wonderful, I'm watching her and learning. Enjoy yourself with mum."

Josie was now deep throating me as she massaged my heavy balls, I replied, "Val, I thought it would be good for you, let me know when you can start and how you got on. I've a busy afternoon, so I may not see you."

She whispered into the phone, "I'll message you."

I replied with one word, "Super."

I was fondling Josie's massive tits, "Josie, you give a great gobble. How often are you active with Paul?"

She came off me, "Rarely, with the Viagra now he can't get it up, he loves playing with my big tits, I wear sexy lingerie which excites him. I want you to know this, Tom, your grandfather, we were close. I'd visit his penthouse for sex, Tom could give me relief for my acute sexual fantasies. I don't want a divorce as I'll get all the money when Paul goes. Barry, bend me over the desk, take me doggy style as I want this monster deep inside me, as I sucked you I came twice, the size of your cock turns me on, are you dating anyone?"

Josie stood up I had the feeling I wanted to kiss her, I took her in my arms, both our tongues were going crazy in each other's mouths, these were hot sensual kisses, I slid two fingers deep inside her gorgeous wet cunt, "Josie, you're so wet you'll take me easily, next time we do it I want a bed and a very long foreplay as your body excites me so much, spread your legs and bend over the desk."

Her dripping pussy was now level with my monster cock as I ran my bulbous head up and down her long, soaked sex slit. I teased her huge hard clit with the head of my cock, "What a lovely big clit you've got! I want to suck it and give you a tongue fuck the next time we're together. Is it difficult for you to get out?"

"Barry, you'd be the first man to give me oral as Paul liked to be sucked, he never went down on me. Paul's council work gets him out a lot, he's very busy in his role of mayor. He also travels a lot. He can be away three or four nights a week. If we plan it, there won't be a problem. You didn't tell me if you're dating anyone?"

As I positioned the big mushroom head of my cock in the middle of her sex slit, I gently pushed my cock inside her, I said, "Josie, I'm not dating anyone but I love to be with busty mature ladies that know how to give a man pleasure."

As the head of my monster cock hit her cervix, Josie cried out, "Fuck you're so fucking big I love it, Barry this is so good I'll adjust my hips so you can take me deeper, I love your big fat cock."

"Josie, I love your lovely, tight pussy. Please keep your grip release action going with your strong cunt muscles, it feels so good. When did you last have a cock?"

"Barry, I'm so close fuck me harder I love this, five months ago, a month after Val's birthday. Paul was away for three nights. Val and I are close, when she was seventeen when Paul was away we'd go out to discos pretending we were two sisters. We did nothing. A kiss and cuddle, but never any sex. If I tell you something, will you promise to keep it our secret?"

"Josie, you can trust me, I can keep a secret, cum as much as you want as I'm holding back as I want you to cum a lot."

"Barry, you're the first man that's ever cared how I felt. We went to a disco in an upmarket hotel which catered to business people. Val and I had a couple of drinks as we were getting a taxi home. Two good-looking guys in their thirties asked us to dance. Both were wearing wedding rings, they weren't trying to hide anything. We danced only with them for over an hour. We changed partners a lot. Everything was going good. Val and I liked both of the guys."

"Val and I went to the toilet, Val said to me mum let's go for it, we'll be safe as they're both married, have you felt the cock of the taller one, they've both big cocks but his is huge. Let us both have a bit of fun tonight, I'm over eighteen now so I can do it. Mum look on this as a no strings attached night of pleasure. It was over three years since Paul gave me an orgasm, I was desperate and so was Val. She wanted to lose her virginity, I wanted fucked."

"We went back into the disco. The tall one said shall I get a couple of bottles of Champagne and we can go back to the bedroom for a little party? I said yes, as I wanted his cock."

"He ordered the Champagne, room service would bring it to his room shortly. In the lift he pressed level 14, he took me in his arms, we tongue kissed so sexually as he groped my tits. I looked at Val. She was on her knees, deep throating the other guy's cock. The bell tinged when we reached 14, as Val and the other guy left the lift, the guy's erect cock was sticking out his trousers. The taller guy's fingers were pressing inside the cheeks of my ass crack, he said, You've beautiful big juicy tits, is your pussy wet?"

"I told him my pussy was always wet. The room had two king-size beds. Val and her guy were already naked with Val running her tongue up and down his stiff cock as she massaged his heavy balls. She was behaving like a slut and so was I, that's when I realised we were both sluts."

"The guy told me to strip slowly, I pulled my top off, undid my bra, freeing my tits. There was a knock at the door. The guy was only a pair of boxers with an enormous bulge in them. He took the tray and left it on a table. He removed his boxers. I saw the biggest cock I'd seen in my life. I fantasied about that cock every day until now. Yours is thicker and longer. I love it when you do that, he was the same, every third thrust he went deeper."

"He took me in the missionary position. It was the most intense fucking experience of my life. It felt so good having his monster cock inside me. Val was also in the missionary position. She was holding her ankles at her shoulders as her guy slammed into her. He made me cum three times before he spurted his seed into me. Shortly before he came, the other guy came inside Val. Val told me later that her guy had made her cum five times before he climaxed."

"We had a glass of Champagne which relaxed us all, then we swapped partners. Both of the guys lay on top of the bed. We were told to take them in the cowgirl position. We were both sluts as we licked and sucked the used cocks we were now going to fuck. I watched Val squat over him then lower herself onto his monster cock, I thought it would split her in two. Val soon got a rhythm going, her tits bouncing uncontrollably. She cried out, Josie, we've got two of the best cocks in the city. She told me later that the tall guy had made her cum seven times before he spurted his cock juice inside her. I came twice with the second guy. I was sure the monster cock guy would have made me cum more if I'd taken him in the cowgirl position."

"We left shortly afterwards, both of them had cum in each of our pussies. This night brought Val and I closer together. We got home, and she followed me into the bedroom. We both stripped naked, both of our pussies were dripping with a cocktail of spunk. Val said, mum let's 69. I never expected this. Feeling her tongue tease my clit. I was doing the same to her, we were eating each other's pussies. She made me cum, I made her cum. Barry, would you mind if I told her about your monster cock? I'm sure she'd be willing to join us for a threesome."

I felt so happy about this, "Josie, I would have no problem with that. Thank you for your honesty. I appreciated you telling me this. Message me as I'm sure we'll meet up soon. I've been holding back. You nearly made me cum three times. I didn't want to interrupt your story. Do you want to feel me spurt now? Your lovely tight cunt fits my cock perfectly. You've cum a lot, as I've felt your cunt juice running down onto my balls."

A minute later, we both climaxed within seconds of each other. I checked the time; it was one-fifteen; I asked Josie if she wanted to shower. She declined, as she wanted to share my cock juice with Val. I phoned the reception. I asked Susan to offer Val's mother a coffee or whatever she wanted. Susan told me that Val was good, she wanted to work until the end of the shift at three. I told her that would be good and to offer Josie some lunch. Josie was happy, her parting words were, "I want to see you soon."

I got into the restaurant just before two the kids saw me first, "Hi Barry, loving the pool. Three families we know have taken out membership. Su and my swimming are getting better every day."

"I'm so happy to hear this. You two girls are going to be wonderful swimmers soon. Fay tomorrow's meeting at two is a get to know session. Explain the tasting notes, the sommelier award scheme. They'll give us their hundred plus wine club members. That's a starting point for us, as I'm sure that'll grow and grow quickly."

"Barry, thanks. I've the feeling this'll work in the shop and warehouse and look so good. I'd better get the kids home so you can have your meeting with Su."

Su smiled, "Better give it a minute to let them get out of the car park. I'm glad we're doing this today Barry, I feel funny. I feel so horny and nervous, which is a funny way to feel. Mum left a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for us. I had four glasses of wine with lunch, so I should be raring to go."

I knew then that Su would get the Platinum service today. I'd kiss her lovingly before we started, like I did with Josie earlier. They know they're going to be fucked senseless by giving her some love and affection. The last thing she's expecting is for me to go down on her and let her cum in my mouth. That would be our start for the day.

We arrived at Fay's house, "Barry, mum suggested I put on a micro-miniskirt for you. If you get the Champagne, I'll put it on. Do you want to go straight to bed or will we relax in the lounge first?"

"Let's relax in the lounge. I don't want to rush anything today."

Su surprised me. She leaned over our mouths and we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes. Our kisses had so much passion in them, "Barry, thanks for doing that, I'm not nervous anymore."

I got an ice bucket on a tray with the Champagne and two glasses. I waited for Su to come into the lounge before I opened the bottle. She came in a couple of minutes later; she looked stunning. Her micro-miniskirt, self-supporting silk stockings, four-inch heels and cup less bra which showed her very hard nipples, "Su, you look gorgeous, let me open the Champagne."

We clinked glasses, "Su, that was nice of Fay suggesting you wear this, I love it when Fay dresses for me as it arouses me so much, you're having the same effect on me."

Su put her hand on the enormous bulge in my trousers, she ran her hand up and down my monster cock, "Barry, do you mind if I do this?"

"Let me take my clothes off, as you're nearly naked for me."

I stripped naked. I wasn't facing Su when I took off my boxers; she had a beautiful view of my butt. Su gasped when I turned around to see my monster cock, "Barry, it's beautiful, it's so thick and long no wonder mum loves it. You've awoken her sexually. I'm so happy that you spend time with her. Robin, my ex, was the biggest cock I've ever had, you're far bigger than he is, may I play with him?"

"No problem, he loves how you fondle him, I'd like to relax you first."

Su squeezed my pee slit as there was some pre-cum there she dipped the tip of her tongue into my slit removed the pre-cum as she teased my slit with her tongue, "I can't wait to feel this beauty inside me, it's so thick and long."

Because of Su's cup less bra, I had full access to her hard nipples. I dipped two fingers into the cold champagne glass. I coated her left nipple with the cold champagne, her nipple got harder as I took her nipple into my mouth to suck it, as I sucked I undid her bra. She was now braless. I nibbled the meaty part of her left breast all the way around. I took my time as Su was purring with pleasure. I started on her right breast, nibbling all around her meaty breast. Half way around I moved my hand across her flat stomach, Su raised herself off the couch as she took off her miniskirt she said, "Barry, you're so gentle I love what you're doing to me I'm not wearing any panties I'm all yours now."

12