Mum's Still Got It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, I love what you are doing to me. I'm so close. I love how you are hitting my cervix. Would you like me to massage your balls as I ride you? Let me put my hand down and do it. Darling, cum for me, this is our first time, let's make it special. Cum for mummy."

We both climaxed within seconds of each other. We both had powerful orgasms. Mum's body was shaking. When we had composed ourselves, mum leaned down, and we kissed lovingly for several minutes. Mum said, "I feel good, Jack. I needed that; it's been a long time. We have crossed the line now, but I'm comfortable with it. How do you feel?"

I pulled mum close and said, "I'm glad we've done it mum, it will only get better now. I enjoy being with you."

We kissed again. Mum was doing amazing things with her tongue. She said, "The wonder of youth, you are so stiff Jack, let's do it again, but this time take me doggy style as I want you deep."

That was the start of a wonderful relationship. I moved into mum's bed, and we were soon had a fantastic routine. When I was at university, and mum was working, we made love every morning. Things were great, we even took holidays together. I got through university and was still with Mum. She was giving me everything I needed.

I read the intimation in the newspaper that Tom had died. I told mum about it one night just before she orgasmed. Later, when we were having pillow talk and feeling each other, mum said, "Jack, we should go to the funeral. Sal is nice and the way she was looking at you in church, I'm sure she's interested in you. I have a secret which I've never told you. It would make me so horny if I watched you fuck another woman. Would you be comfortable doing that for mummy?"

I felt my cock stiffen as mum said this. She was going to be fucked again tonight. I replied, "I don't have a problem with that, but let us play it as it comes at the funeral."

We arrived at the funeral and sat beside Sal, who was pleased to see us. She hugged and cheek kissed both of us. Sal took her time doing this. There were four women in the church, all sitting separately. For a Saturday morning Service, we were the total congregation. There was no organist, and the Priest was using recorded music. I was thinking these must be the submissive women that Tom looked after.

The tallest of the four subs turned around, perhaps, to see who was in the church. I recognised her immediately, it was Mrs Butler, one of my best teachers from school. Her full name was Bertha Butler, but was called Big Bertha because of her voluptuous body. My initial thought was, what the fuck is she doing here? She can't be a sub, then could she be a sub? She smiled, and I smiled back.

Mrs Butler was the best Maths teacher at school, I was excellent at Maths, I wasn't in her class in the first year, but from my second year to my final year, she was my Maths teacher. Mrs Butler had a passion for Maths. She was a first-class communicator; her listening skills were excellent. She was friendly but in a controlling manner, bordering on domination. The thought hit me. In her public life, she was dominant. Perhaps in her private life, she was submissive? A few years ago, I met her and her husband in the supermarket, she introduced me to him as being her best pupil. He was a lot older than her and used a walking stick. It was obvious she wasn't getting anything from him.

Four times Mrs Butler turned and looked at me, giving a smile every time, I returned the smiles and then gave her a wink. Amazingly, she returned the wink. Mum leaned over and whispered, "Who's that lady that is smiling at you? She looks very nice."

"That's Mrs Butler, my favourite Maths teacher. Would you like to watch me fuck her?"

To be continued.

I want to continue this story. I have other stories on the go and I go on holiday next week for fourteen days. Any thoughts on how to deal with a submissive voluptuous thirty-nine year old teacher would be welcome as long as they are perverted with sexual deviation. Please email.

Jack

12