Mum's Weekend Wankfest

Story Info
A mother spends some quality time with her adult sons.
4.6k words
4.35
66.8k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nomad8_6
nomad8_6
66 Followers

Trish's 8:00 weekend alarm chimed briefly before she silenced managed to silence it. She brushed her matted bottle-blond hair out her eyes and rolled off her filthy mattress. She crept out of the pillow-strewn room, trying not to disturb the two sleeping figures, and made her way to the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

She turned on the light and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her huge, fake tits were smeared with spunk-stains, as was her face. Her make-up had run from the sweat she had worked up last night and was smudged down her cheeks. She turned to admire herself in the mirror more fully.

For a woman in her 40s, Trish had an amazing body. Tall and athletic, but with wide, soft hips and a delicious big butt, she had curves in all the right places. She had always taken pride in her appearance, ensuring she practically oozed sex appeal. Since her divorce, it had become almost a religion for her.

Trish never showered on weekends, but she always made sure her make-up was on point at the start of the day. She wiped the remains of her old eye-liner and lipstick off and started the job of re-applying what she affectionately referred to as her 'whore-paint'.

As she did so, she idly mused on how much better her life had been since she had divorced her prudish, limp-dicked husband. She remembered the relief she had felt when she finally ditched his sorry arse and moved out of his house. Of course, trust her luck that her ex had sold his tech start-up a handful of months after the divorce settlement was finalised.

Though she was more than happy to see the back of her husband, it had been difficult leaving behind her two sons. Though Mike was 21 and Tim was 19, they still lived at home. They had always been fairly aimless, and once their dad had come into money, it only got worse. Why bother going off to university or getting a job when they could just live off hand-outs from their dad?

Getting her own flat had allowed Trish to pursue her one, true passion: porn. Every hour gifted to her she spent watching, or collecting, smut. The only time she spent not with her dirty collection was when she was at work, which she did only in order to fund her depraved hobby. In public she kept up the appearance of being a decent, recently divorced mother, but in the privacy of her flat she indulged in long, squalid wank sessions over her latest pornographic acquisitions.

While her husband hadn't wanted anything to do with her after the divorce, Tim and Mike still came and visited her - usually on the weekends when their father was in the house and they needed to escape him. Though Trish was happy to see them both, she couldn't help but resent the fact she had to put her 24/7 goon-fest on hold for whenever they were over.

For the first 6 or so months, she had managed to subdue her perverse urges while Tim and Mike were crashing at her place. They often did this if they wanted to get away from their overbearing father, something that Trish could relate to and was more than happy to help them with. After a while though, she started to risk the occasional muted smutty video on her laptop when she was sure the boys were asleep in the living room. It wasn't the same as when she could play one of her favourite movies on the TV at full volume, frantically bobbing up and down on a wall-mounted dildo, but she had to make do.

It was during one of these midnight filth-fests when Trish, halfway through watching a particularly tasty gangbang, suddenly got the sensation she was not alone. Turning towards the doorway, she saw the silhouettes of her sons set against the dim light in the corridor. Though it was dark, there was enough light for her to make out their hands gripped around the shafts of their throbbing boners.

As it happened, she needn't have worried about keeping her pornographic pastime a secret from her sons at all. It turned out they had inherited Trish's love of smut, and unprompted took up a seat either side of her, insisting that she un-muted the video. They spent an evening gooning out to favourite clips, rating and comparing their top pornstars, complaining about their shared experience of having to hide their habits from their Trish's ex-husband. By the end of the evening, Trish had each hand wrapped around her son's cocks and was helping them drain their nut, giggling lustily and they spewed their spunk over her bed sheets.

Trish's weekends had got a lot less frustrating from that point on. It turned out that, although Mike and Tim's father furnished them with all the cash they could ever want, the only thing they wanted to spend it on was porn. They knew their dad would never allow any sort of filth in his house, so they just had stacks of notes sat unspent under their bed.

The boys hit on the idea of giving Trish a weekly wad of cash, so she could buy all the smut they could desire. If they couldn't buy the porn themselves, they could simply get her to do it for them. All they had to do was hand over the cash, wait until the weekend, then they would have 2 squalid days to release all their pent-up frustration in her personal porn paradise. With the money, Trish would be able to give up her day-job and devote herself full-time to being her son's pornographic personal shopper.

Trish had agreed, on the condition that:

a) They couldn't do any weekday wanking, they had to save it for the weekend.

b) She wouldn't buy sex toys for them - if they wanted to use something to wank with, it had to be her body.

c) She dictated when, and where, they would blow their loads.

The boys had agreed enthusiastically to these terms, and from that point on Trish had spent her weeks collecting and curating the finest smut she could find, preparing for the weekend. When Friday night came, she turned her attention to her boys, letting them use her body like their personal sex toy. She loved the feeling of being used in the service of watching porn, like she was nothing more than a bunch of holes for her son's to jam their cocks in. When the boys asked her if she would be up for getting her tits enhanced to look more like the starlets they tossed themselves off to, she couldn't say yes fast enough.

Returning from her daydream, Trish looked at her reflection in the mirror. With her curvaceous body, pixie-cut blonde hair, and huge bolt-on knockers, she certainly looked like the hot MILF sluts she and her sons loved watching get railed. She finished applying her lipstick and turned to leave the bathroom. She passed the shower, knowing that it wouldn't be used the entire weekend. Another unspoken rule they had all agreed upon was once you were in a bate session, there was now clean-up and certainly now bathing.

She made her way into the living room, which she felt was her perverted triumph. A collection of blankets, pillows and throws covered the entire floor, with a king-sized mattress occupying a space in the centre. The far wall had a wall-mounted 50" flat screen, framed either side by shelving units full of porno DVDs and Blu Rays. Four additional monitors were bolted onto the side of the TV, for when they wanted to get a bunch of filth playing at the same time. Glossy posters were pinned up around the room, printed off from the A2 printer she had purchased solely so she could adorn her walls with filth. She liked to switch them up to titillate the boys (and herself), and the latest set was a series of pictures of girls being sodomised while standing up, their arse-cheeks spread and mouths open in shock.

Trish stepped across the perverted pillow-fort and powered up the laptop plugged into the TV. She browsed to the video she had finished editing Friday morning - a compilation of girls doing ass-to-mouth set to a chill electronic beat. In addition to procuring the best pornography available, she had also become a talented video editor, and felt she knew exactly how to make a video to set the tone for a goon session.

She turned on the video, letting the music and the sounds of fucking fill the living room as she slipped under the blankets cast across the pillows on the floor. She wormed her way slowly towards the centre of the room, where Tim and Mike lay sleeping on the mattress. Seeing two pairs of feet ahead of her, she made her way past them towards her prize.

Tim was sprawled on his back, his nut-sack nestled between his legs. She buried her face in his balls, licking the stale sweat from the creases in his scrotum and inhaling deeply his ripe musk. She felt his cock begin to twitch against her face and cooed encouragingly while licking his nuts.

"Rise and shine, guys." Trish said into Tim's crotch before moving across to her other son.

Mike was laid out on his front, his limp knob poking out from under his expansive sack. She lowered her head until her nose was pressed against his balls and stretched her tongue out to probe the head of his dick, nestled inside his foreskin. The sensation caused his bollocks to tighten and swell underneath Trish's nostrils, which flared as she sucked in the fragrance of his scrotum.

A hand grabbed a handful of her spiky blonde hair as Mike got to his knees, keeping his mother's face buried in his balls. He swivelled himself around to face the TV and squatted over Trish's face, forcing her down onto her back. He released her head and sat down, parking his heaving bollocks just above her nose as he began to slowly stroke his stiffening pecker.

Tim mounted her chest and grabbed a tit in each hand, wrapping her sweaty cleavage around his shaft. Once he had found his rhythm fucking titties he turned his attention to the TV, where the latest starlet was savouring the taste of her own crapper on a massive dong.

The boys pumped their cocks to the video their mum had lovely edited for them, speeding up as the action reached the heights of depravity and slowing down as it returned to more vanilla action. Trish moaned her satisfaction into Mike's ballsack, her eyes turned up to the screen as she admired her own handiwork. Mike's throbbing manhood was leaking precum liberally, causing it to drip down his shaft and pool on his mother's face.

The compilation came to a close after about 5 minutes, causing the boys to dismount their mother so she could make her way over to the laptop. She navigated to another video she had recently acquired and started it playing.

"This hot little bukkake only got released last Tuesday." Trish said. turning to face her sons. "It's gonna make you boys nut so fucking hard."

She crawled over on all fours to Tim and clutching his hand, bring it up to her scalp so he could grab a handful of her blonde hair.

"Now, wank your brother off with his mom's face." She demanded, as she grabbed his prick and started stroking it furiously.

Tim responded by plunging his mum's head down onto Mike's upturned shlong, grinding her face into his groin as fleshrod bottomed out at the back of her throat. He yanked her head back and forth in time to the action on the screen as she gurgled and gagged around her son's thick cock, her tongue outstretched and licking his balls at the bottom of each down-thrust. The woman on-screen was enjoying a similar skull-fucking, and Tim tried to match the pace and intensity beat for beat as Mike leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of his tool being worked over by Trish's expert hands.

After a few minutes of rough tonsil-ploughing action, Tim pulled Trish's face off Mike's dick and dragged her across to his own awaiting fuck-stick. He held his bell-end against her forehead and stroked himself hard for a few seconds, smearing cock-slime all over her sweaty brow before wrapping his thighs around her head and catching her in a leg-lock. He threaded his pork-sword between her lips and started bucking his hips, driving his meat to the back of her throat and whacking his balls into her chin. Mike reached under his mum and started roughly squeezing a tit as he tossed himself off to the action on screen, causing her to squeal around his brother's knob.

Tim continued his intense face-fucking, grabbing the back of Trish's head and pulling her down into him as he thrust harder and harder, holding her still every now and then to grind her face back and forth as he reached the depths of her throat. The boys had got very good at working out exactly how long Trish could hold her breath for, and he always brought her head back up just as she was starting to feel the need to suck in air. After one last, long pummelling, he unlocked his legs and let his boner spring free with a loud, wet plop.

"Ohmyfuggingawd." Trish exclaimed, breathless. "Thawus fuckin' 'credible."

Mike got up and locked his strong arms around Trish's waist, pulling her off the floor and throwing her over his shoulder so her head hung next to his swollen manhood. She wrapped her arms around Mike's waist to steady herself as he knelt down, grabbing her head and guiding his prick to the back of her throat. He hammered away at her face while his eyes remained glued to the action on screen, which showed the star surrounded by a crown of veiny pricks, getting thoroughly cockslapped.

Tim stood behind his brother and continued cranking his wood, his mother's saliva providing a perfect sheen of lube. He stepped forward, parting her arsecheeks with one hand and exposing her brown-eye.

"Time to lube this fuckhole up for later," he said, stroking his stiffy as he watched the bukkake scene on the TV in front of them.

Tim yanked his shlong in long, circular strokes, knowing this caused him to produce the largest quantities of precum. He scooped his man-slime off the tip of his bell-end and brought it up to Trish's pooper, greasing her pucker with it. He drove his fingers deep into her back-passage, returning every now and then to collect more prick-juice to coat his hands. This caused Trish to moan deeply, causing a satisfying rumbling at the back of her throat that intensified the sensations Mike was feeling on his dickhead.

After a while, Trish smacked Mike on his flank, signalling she had had enough of being face-fucked. He released her head and shrugged her off his shoulder, leaving her standing between her two sons. She took a moment to get her bearings, then strode off to the sideboard against the far wall. She came back clutching the latest copy of Hustler, which had a number of post-it notes stuck in pages. She turned to the first and spread the magazine open at that page, laying down on her back in front of the television and laying the magazine across her lower stomach.

"Read that while you use my shithole to milk your cocks," she instructed, spreading her arse-cheeks and exposing her brown-eye.

Tim decided he should go first, seeing as he had already prepared her rectum, so he placed the tip of his rod against it and pushed forward in a single, powerful thrust that buried his shaft up to the hilt in Trish's guts. After enjoying the sensation of the walls of her butthole gripping his stiffy for a while, he started to pound in and out of her steadily while studying the magazine.

Mike sat beside his brother, jerking his cock and looking at centrefold, which showed a stacked blonde sandwiched between two men, their tools lodged firmly in her slit and arsehole as she gasped in ecstasy. Trish had taken the time to annotate the photo with several messages, like 'lovely stuffed arsehole' and 'shame there isn't one stuffed down her gob'. She'd even taken the time to doodle a spunking cock in the corner of the page.

"Bring that wonderful rod of yours up here, honey." Trish said, looking Tim dead in the eyes lustily. He completed his current thrust, grinding his fully-hilted shaft into her colon, then yanked it free and strode across to his mother's face.

He took up position to one side of her head, resting his boner length-ways across her brow. He waved his hips back and forth, wafting his willy invitingly across her vision before pinning it down on top of her upper lip with two thumbs and sawing it back and forth, using her mouth and nose to wank himself off. As he focused his attention back at the magazine, Trish groaned underneath his thrusting prick, sniffing deeply the filthy scent of her son's drooling dong, mingled with her own buttstink.

"Umgowd, dut smulls fuckun amuzun!" She managed to say underneath Tim's masturbatory efforts. Meanwhile, Mike had taken up position between his mum's legs, cupping his balls and turning to the next page of the magazine. He spat into his hand, then smeared the saliva all over his nutsack, before forcing it past the tight pucker of Trish's gaping anus. She moaned with delight as his bulging package filled her butthole, clenching his spunk-sacks with her sphincter.

Mike continued to tug his goon-stick, enjoying the sensation of his bollocks being clamped inside his mother's back passage. Tim continued to jack himself off using Trish's face, altering his angle of attack every now and then to feel new, exotic sensations. He occasionally stopped stroking his stiffy against her face and instead pressed the bell-end hard into her skin, rubbing it back and forth as he wanked, smearing his precum all over her.

Tim turned the magazine page again to reveal a picture of a women deepthroating a dick and winking to camera, her massive tits clutched in her hands.

"Fuck yeah, that's hot." Mike said, thrusting harder against Trish's face and turning the magazine round to face him.

Tim yanked his family jewels free of their arse-sheath and edged his way around to other side of Trish's face, across from his brother. Without a word of warning, he brought his sweaty bollocks down on top of his mother's face, smothering her mouth, and Mike's dong. Trish squeaked with delight as the combined funk of her son's cocks and balls, both fresh from her arse, tainted her skin.

"You like those butt-stained bollocks, mum?" Tim said, pushing down with all his weight to rub his nuts into his Trish's face. His brother's glistening bell-end moistened his knackers each time it poked out of his foreskin as he thrust against Trish's lips.

The boys bounced up and down on their mother's face while stroking themselves, using their free hands to alternate between groping her heavy tits and turning the pages of the magazine. After 5 minutes of solid gooning, they had reached the end of the magazine and nearly suffocated their delighted mother. Frustrated that the magazine viewing was over, they took it out on Trish by forcing their both their cocks into her mouth simultaneously, their nutsacks pressed against her chin and stuck together by a combination of saliva and cock-leakage.

Only once their mother's eyes had started started to water did they unsheathe themselves from her throat. They sat hunched over either side of her face, continuing to stroke their stiffies, occasionally slapping her across the chops with their man-meat.

"Looks like boys want another movie on." She said, pouting as an invitation to have her lips cockslapped in eager agreement. Tim and Mike moved aside and allowed Trish to turn over and crawl towards the laptop plugged into the TV screen. They each groped an arsecheek as she queued up another video.

"Let's going fucking old school." Trish said, moving backward to sit between her boys.

The scene faded from black and the camera panned up to reveal their joint favourite pornstar of all time: Ava Devine. They must have all seen this saucy threesome dozens of times together already (and god knows how many times during solo bate sessions!), but it was a stone-cold classic and always got their blood pumping.

As the scene warmed up, the three of them sat in a row, slowly wanking. Though Trish's snatch was already sopping wet with lust, she occasionally reached over to scoop precum off the tips of her son's pricks to lube up her slit. They in turn dipped their fingers into her sopping cunt and returned it to their shafts, enjoying the noise their extra-wet tugging created.

nomad8_6
nomad8_6
66 Followers
12