Murder in the Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty and Leah had both called 911 on their phones. Meredith had called the Maple Lodge office, which had also called 911. Before very long, we had sheriff's deputies interviewing us and searching the woods. EMTs were loading Renee and Phil onto gurneys. None of us had time to put any clothes on. Eventually, the scene was taken over by Chief Adrian County Deputy Sheriff Lew Niles. I had dealt with Niles on Glenda's murder. Early in that case, we'd had beers together a couple of times. Niles was ok.

It was after 6:00 p.m. when Lew let us get dressed and leave. I'm sure the hour and a half we were naked with Lew and the other deputies was not meant to give Lew and the other male deputies more time to ogle Meredith, Patty, Leah, and Danielle in the nude. On the other hand, I think the women enjoyed being nude among a bunch of men in uniforms. Meredith swears the female deputies and EMTs were ogling Guy and me.

Meredith was in the passenger seat beside me, and Patty was in the back seat, as I pulled onto the divided highway headed back to Cincinnati. We had only gone three or four miles when I noticed a car coming up behind us very fast. As it got closer, I saw the car was a fairly new Mustang. The Mustang pulled into the left lane. I expected it to pass us, but it slowed until it was pacing us. That drew my attention. When I saw the passenger side window start down, I hit the brakes in a panic stop. The Mustang shot forward and I saw a muzzle flash out its side window.

The Mustang stopped about ten yards in front of us. I saw its back-up lights come on. I grabbed my revolver from the center console, lowered my window, and fired a shot at the Mustang left-handed. I didn't expect the hit anything but wanted to give the Mustang something to think about. The back-up lights went out and the Mustang sat there a second before it took off forward, burning some rubber. The last thing I intended to do was chase it.

From the back, Patty said, in a shaky voice, "they shot at us, didn't they?"

"Yeah," was all I said.

After I thought the Mustang was several miles off, I started forward. I saw a Marathon station on the south side of the highway, crossed over, and stopped there to call Lew Niles.

"Peter," Lew said, "you're out of my county. I can call the Sheriff in Brewer County and you can sit there and wait for his people to come out and go through the motions of investigating. The alternative is we can agree the shot at you is related to what happened at Maple Lodge and I'll include your report as a fact in our investigation. Either way, that car is long gone." I opted not to deal with the Brewer County people.

We decided it would be safer not to go home that night. Meredith got on her phone to find us a place to stay. It isn't New England, but southern Ohio gets its share of fall foliage tourism, so finding a room on short notice on an October Saturday night was not easy. Meredith finally found something at a "golf and tennis resort" on the outskirts of Lexington, Kentucky. I drove south, crossed the river at Portown, and took back roads to I-64. It was after 9:00 p.m. when we checked into the resort.

We had eaten at a Wendy's on I-64. We were still too wired to go to bed. Flipping through the brochure in our room about the resort's amenities, Patty said "they have a sauna. It looks like it's just down the hall and around a corner."

"Probably closed by now," I said.

"One way to find out," Meredith said. She undressed and wrapped a bath towel around herself. Patty and I did also, and we walked down the hall wearing towels. We found the sauna, and a small indoor pool. No one else was around, and the lights were off. However, nothing was locked, and the sauna started heating when I turned it on. We left our bath towels outside the sauna and grabbed small towels to sit on from a stack.

We sat together on a bench in the sauna. There are a lot of worse things than sitting nude between two very beautiful, sweaty nude women. We'd been in for less than ten minutes when the door opened. A blonde-haired woman and dark-haired man stood in the door in swimsuits. I figured they were going to the front desk to complain when they swiftly shut the door without coming in.

I was shocked when the door opened again in a couple of minutes. The couple was standing there again but now they were also naked, holding small towels like we were sitting on. We had left the lights off, relying on a dim nightlight that apparently stayed on all the time. The new couple switched on the main lights so we could all see each other clearly. The couple looked to be in their mid-to-late forties. The woman had a nice face but some extra pounds around her hips and thighs. The man was stating to develop a paunch. Smiling, the woman said, "we thought you had a better idea of what to wear than we did."

The five of us sat naked in the sauna for, maybe, another ten minutes. Then, Patty said, "I'm getting too hot." Meredith, Patty, and I left the sauna and went into the shower area next to it. We were still showering sweat off when the other couple joined us. When we turned off our showerhead, the blonde said, "we were thinking about skinny-dipping for a few minutes. Will you join us?"

I looked at Patty and Meredith. Meredith smiled and said, "thank you. We'd like that."

We waited a couple of minutes while the other couple finished showering. The pool was on the other side of a door, with a glass exterior wall looking out on a parking lot. We left the interior lights off.

The couple introduced themselves as Karen and Wes. Karen was a surgical nurse in Bowling Green where Wes practiced cardiology. They were married. Karen had spent most of the day at a seminar for nurses at the university while Wes golfed with some doctors he knew in Lexington. They stayed the night so they could have dinner with friends. The five of us swam a little and walked around some. All five of us were standing facing the glass wall when a car drove by outside. "I hope they enjoyed what they saw," Karen said smiling.

As I said, it is almost automatic to look at someone the first time you see them nude, and I did look at Karen. She caught me at least once, smiled at me, turned her back, and bent over, giving me a full view. Wes had not chosen badly. However, that evening, Wes was more focused on Meredith and Patty than his wife. Meredith and Patty realized that and made sure Wes saw everything.

After about 40 minutes, Wes said, "I think the bar here stays open until 1:30 a.m. We're going to have a drink. Care to join us?"

"Sadly, we'll all have to get dressed," Karen added. Notwithstanding the bother of clothes, a drink sounded good to all three of us. Karen and Wes applauded us softly when we picked up our bath towels and walked nude into the hall to our room.

We were slightly delayed. Wes and Karen were on, I think, their second drink when we arrived. I wore a white polo shirt and khaki trousers. Karen looked at me, then said to the group, "Peter looks much better naked."

"Thank you, Karen," I replied. "I was thinking exactly the same about you."

We talked long enough for Meredith, Patty, and I to have two drinks. Karen and Wes were impressed that we had spent the previous evening at a nude resort. We told them about Maple Lodge and about the nude or clothing optional resorts Meredith and I had visited in Florida. Patty stayed understandably silent about her nude experiences.

After two drinks, the adrenaline the three of us had been running on was completely gone. We said good night to Wes and Karen, sort of stumbled back to our room, stripped, and fell into bed together.

It was close to 9:00 a.m. when I woke up that Sunday, late for Meredith and me. Of course, I had the usual morning hard-on. As I rolled onto my back, Meredith reached out and wrapped a hand around my dick. She sat partway up and looked across me to Patty. Seeing Patty was awake, Meredith reached across me with her other arm, grasped Patty's hand and guided it to my dick. Patty got the idea and wrapped her hand around me just below Meredith's hand. My arms were free, so I started a hand on each woman's breasts and slowly ran them down the girl's bodies until I reached their cunts. Meredith and Patty both spread their legs to give me access. I started stroking them, lips first, then clits, then a finger inside each of them. Meredith started rubbing her hand over my dickhead. Patty fondled my balls.

The only thing we could think of quickly that the three of us could do together was for Meredith to ride me while Patty sat on my face and let me eat her. I think Meredith and Patty played with each other's tits. It was good. All three of us came. Patty squirted on my face, which was ok. Although we'd been living nude in the same house for almost two months, that was my first time with Patty. When we all got our breath back, Meredith told Patty, "Next time you fuck him, and he can eat me."

We didn't see Wes and Karen again before we left the hotel. We were driving through northern Kentucky when my phone went off. Meredith answered it for me. After listening a moment, she said, "let me put you on speaker."

Meredith held my phone as Lew Niles' voice said, "Peter, you there?"

"I am," I answered.

"Two of the people you were with yesterday were Leah Carney and Guy Roberts, right?" Lew asked.

"That's correct," I said.

"I just found out from Montgomery County," Lew said. "They were shot to death this morning on the walk outside Ms. Carney's apartment building. One shot each to the back of the head."

"Shit," I said.

"Bill Canter was your boss at CID, wasn't he?" Lew asked.

"Yes," I said, not knowing where Lew was headed.

"I'm going to call him," Lew said. "He's working on the College of the Word case. We've now had one of the Daughters of God shot to death, someone took a shot at you last night with Ms. Albindisi in the car, and there were four Daughters of God at Maple Lodge who were shot at yesterday. I think this is related."

I had another call just as we got home. This call was from Detective Ferrell of the Atlanta Police. "We have a murder victim here who had this number on a piece of paper in her purse," he said.

"Was the victim Alison Rowe?" I asked.

"It was," the detective replied. "Tell me what you know." I did. I also gave the detective contact information for Lew Niles and Bill Canter. The detective told me that Alison had been shot in the head early last Thursday morning as she left work at the club where she danced.

Bill called about twenty minutes later. "You have your gun, Peter?" was how Bill opened the call.

"I do," I said. We both knew that was not saying much. I was nothing remotely approaching a marksman.

"Stay alert," Bill said. "You and the women should pack up anything you'll need for a few days. Two troopers will be outside your home in the next half hour. We think Ms. Albindisi and maybe Ms. White are targets. We've got a safe place safe you can stay."

We packed some things, including Meredith's laptop with her satellite internet access. According to the ad, she could access the Net from anywhere. Sooner than Bill had said, two state highway patrol cruisers arrived. One backed into our driveway while the other parked on the street. A female trooper got out of the cruiser in the driveway. As we came out to meet her, she pleasantly said, "I'm Clare Hailey. Clint Wells is in the other car. We're supposed to escort you somewhere. When you're ready, just follow me. Clint will follow you. Do you have a car other than the one you were driving when you were fired on yesterday?"

We had Meredith's car. We loaded it. I got behind the wheel, inched out of the garage, and followed Trooper Hailey out into the street. Trooper Wells followed me. Soon, we were on the interstate towards Columbus. The Troopers were not using lights or sirens, but we stayed in the left lane and traffic got out of our way. It was actually fun.

As we drove, we discussed Meredith's theory that the shooter was a former DOG. No one doubted that the shootings were related to the fact that the DOG story had become public. The theory that the shooter was a DOG was based, in large part, on the fact that all three of us thought a woman had been the only person in the Mustang which tried to shoot us, although none of us could swear to that. "Couldn't it have been a hired killer?" Patty asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. "A pro could have killed Alison, Leah, and Guy but a pro would have done the shooting at Maple Lodge differently. A pro would have brought several shooters, waited until we were asleep, broken into the cabins, and shot us in bed before we could react. I don't think a pro in the Mustang would have driven off because one badly aimed shot was fired at them. If a pro had been at Maple Lodge Saturday, we'd all be dead."

"Is there a former DOG who wants retribution for being outed?" Meredith asked.

"I doubt it," Patty replied. "The simple fact is that every girl who was a DOG enjoyed it. If someone hadn't liked doing what we did, she could have dropped out of COW and gone somewhere else. Maybe the rest of us didn't take it as far as Alison and became professional exhibitionists, but I think we're all quietly proud of having been a DOG. Also, I'm not aware of anyone who has suffered any adverse consequences from being outed. I think you or I would have heard about that."

"Ok," I said. "Is there anyone who was such a true believer that she might think killing the women who went public was God's punishment for destroying what Ezekiel and Madeline had going?"

After a short silence, Patty said, "I don't know all the DOGs. That had been going on before I got to COW. There is one girl who was a senior DOG my freshman year. She was hardcore. She would talk at convocations about how God had chosen Ezekiel and Madeline to lead us to salvation, how anything Ezekiel or Madeline told us to do was an order from God. A lot of people said that kind of shit, but you knew most didn't really believe it. I'm sure Abi believed it. Abigail Owen. Great body but she had a hard face, I thought, and she could be very mean to people."

Trooper Hailey led us off the interstate at an exit forty or so miles south of Columbus, in farm country. We drove east, then southeast on country roads for about twenty miles until we turned into the main entrance for Eagle Run State Resort Park. We drove about three miles into the park and stopped in front of a newish-looking lodge. Another Trooper car and a Park Ranger car were already parked there.

As we all got out of our cars, Trooper Hailey said, "this is basically a state-owned hotel so its less expensive to keep you here."

"Doesn't all the surrounding woodland provide great cover for a shooter?" I asked.

"Yes," Trooper Hailey answered. "That's why you don't leave the lodge. The Park Department has assigned armed rangers to patrol the park, and there will be more frequent sheriff's patrols. We'll have a couple of troopers inside the lodge while you're here."

"How long will we be here?" Meredith asked.

"Don't know," Trooper Hailey replied. "That depends on what happens."

We were assigned two rooms. We only used one. Once we were safely in the room, Meredith booted up her computer. To my surprise, the ads were true, she did have internet access. Meredith had downloaded the Daughters of God roster once it had been leaked and posted on the net. She brought up Abigail Owen's nude roster picture. Based on that picture, I agreed with Patty: great body, hard face.

Meredith ran a program she sometimes used that compared a known picture to other pictures on the internet and gave you posts which included a picture of someone who might be the same person. After a few minutes, Meredith said, "this is interesting."

"What?" I asked.

"There is an Abigail Owen who is a deputy sheriff in Shawnee County," Meredith said. Shawnee was the county to the east of Adrian County. "This woman looks like our Abigail Owen and she's the right age,"

"May I see?" Patty asked. She looked at the picture of a young blonde woman in a deputy's uniform. "That's Abi," Patty declared. "No doubt in my mind."

Meredith clicked on her computer for a couple more minutes before saying, "Guess what? This Abigail Owen has won target-shooting contests."

That was enough for me. I called Lew Niles. "Lew," I asked, "do you know deputy in Shawnee named Abigail Owen?" I told Lew what we had discovered.

"I don't know her," Lew said. "Let me make a few calls."

My phone rang about an hour and a half later. "Peter," Lew said. "I've got you on a conference call with Bill Canter. Technically, you're a private citizen now, but you gave us the lead so you should know where it's going."

After Bill and I said hello to each other, Bill asked Lew what he had. Lew started by explaining what we had told him. "With that," Lew said, "I called a few people I know in Shawnee. Owen has been with that office almost seven years. She's a sworn officer but she's never done patrol work. She's always been in admin. The Sheriff in Shawnee is a political ally of our AWOL Prosecutor. Some people who ought to know think Albindisi got Owen the job. Some people also think Owen fucks Albindisi and the Sheriff. She's a very good shot with long guns. I checked BMV. Her personal car is a two-year-old black Mustang. She hasn't come to work for the last week. Didn't call out sick, just hasn't shown up. She's considered a real bitch. She doesn't have many friends in that office. And she's supposed to have a very hot body, even in a deputy's uniform."

"Ok," Bill Canter said. "None of that is evidence she's killed anyone, but it's enough that we want to talk to her. Let's find her."

We left the authorities to do their thing. Meredith went to work on the book she intended to write about COW. Patty and I were bored and left the room to walk around the lodge. As we went down the stairs to the first-floor lobby, we were joined by a uniformed Trooper. He didn't say anything and stayed a few steps behind us. However, it was enough to persuade us to go back to the room, as it was probably meant to do.

Later, Meredith, Patty, and I had dinner in the lodge's restaurant, which was surprisingly good. Maybe the fact that Ohio taxpayers were getting the tab improved the food. After dinner, there was nothing to do except go back to the room.

The three of us together in a hotel room meant that we were not completely without enjoyable things to do. We all undressed as soon as we shut the door. Soon, Meredith and I were on the bed kissing and playing with each other. Patty was sitting in a chair with her legs over the arms playing with herself. When Meredith saw that, she told Patty, "Get over here!"

Patty joined us on the bed. Both women were stroking my dick and playing with my balls while I fingered them and alternated between sucking Meredith's nipple and Patty's. After several great minutes, I was hard. "You ready?" Meredith asked Patty.

Neither Patty nor I knew what Meredith had in mind. Patty uncertainly said, "sure."

"Lie back," Meredith told Patty. "Peter," Meredith said, "I want you in Patty."

I love Meredith more than anything. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck Patty. Having Meredith's permission, I mounted Patty and slid into her. I was quickly reminded that Patty had a lot of experience fucking and had been trained to make it good for the man. Meredith lay beside us, kissing me or Patty, playing with my ass, sucking Patty's tits. It sounds kinky, but it was a very loving and erotic experience. We kept at it for a long time, Patty and I having silently agreed to keep each other a little bit short of orgasm. But you can't do that forever.

I finally came powerfully inside Patty, rivalling the best orgasms I'd had with Meredith. Patty came just after I did. Her moans and convulsions convinced me she wasn't faking. After we both caught our breath, we rolled Meredith on her back. I moved down the bed, crawled between Meredith's legs, and started eating her. Patty licked, kissed, and sucked Meredith's tits. Meredith came with what sounded like a good O. I knew Meredith well enough that I knew she wasn't faking.