Musa, the Spy Who Became Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Phraates had been capable of love, he would have fallen in love with her. But a man like Phraates was incapable of true love. However, he was capable of lust. Yes, Phraates was in lust. He decided he would add this gift from the Roman Emperor to his harem as a concubine.

Her name, he was told, was Musa. Phraates IV was already looking forward to screwing this Roman woman as a surrogate for what he eventually planned to do to Rome.

Phraates saw only the surface of the woman. He could not read what her eyes were telling him, that she a calculating woman who had come to Ctesiphon on a mission for Rome.

For her part, as soon as she made eye contact with the king of the Parthians, she knew that he was enthralled by her exotic beauty. She knew enough about men to know he probably already an erection under his voluminous royal robes. She also saw in him the arrogance that came with his absolute power over his empire and his people. He was just as unscrupulous and power-hungry as Rome's leaders, including Augustus. But she was a Roman, and a patriot, and she believed Rome to be centre of civilization. Her mission was to gather information about the Arsacid dynasty, its family intrigues, and its relations with the Parthian nobility, in short to uncover its weaknesses and strengths so that Rome could be exploit its own advantage.

While she had secretly learned the rudiments of the Parthian language, she still had a long way to go to understand well enough to capture valuable information. She decided she would try to learn the language as quickly as possible but maintain the veneer of a slow learner. For now, her body was her only asset. In the short-term at least she would flaunt herself with the King and offer him the sexual excitement he craved. She would play her part as a slave-girl. She would ingratiate herself to her new master and make herself his favourite.

Phraates was so hot for her that he decided to give her a room in an area where he kept his concubines and his one-night stands. His wives he kept in a different section where he kept them isolated from the outside world. Impatient as he was to taste the Musa's delights, he controlled his ardor long enough to leave her alone for a few days while his servants helped her adapt to her new surroundings.

Two days later, a maid-servant gestured to her to follow her. The servant led her through the palace and then left her in a richly decorated room with a large bed.

Phraates walked into the room and said something that was only partially comprehensible to her but, from his gestures, she could tell he wanted her to take off her clothes. When she finished undressing, she laid her clothes on a nearby divan.

Then he removed his robes. He pushed her down onto the bed. He examined her breasts first, massaging them. Then, using his fingers, he pulled on her nipples. Then he twisted them causing her yelp out in pain. He slapped her.

Already, Musa's first lesson about Phraates was that he was a selfish, uncaring and clumsy lover. She almost felt sorry for his wives. Having captured his sexual interest, it was going to take all her womanly wiles to keep interested. Success would be pay dividends. Failure would be some Parthian slave auction block one Phraates was bored with her. Her skills as a slut would be sorely needed if she were to survive.

As was his usual pattern, Phraates stuck his fingers in her vagina, which was still dry, and then moved his fingers around inside, eventually causing her sex to moisten. Satisfied that she was wet enough, he replaced his fingers with his manhood, pushed in despite the resistance of her residual dryness, stinging her, and began thrusting until he had accomplished his goal of adding the exotic foreigner to his list of female conquests.

The he waved her away. She returned to her room. Musa was livid. It was bad enough that she was just a slave-girl to be used and possibly thrown away at any time, but she didn't get any enjoyment from the royal paramour's perfunctory attentions. She realized that he would soon tire of her unless she could prove that she was worth keeping around. She needed to use her imagination and rely on her experiences with her lovers in Rome. The allure of her body would only go so far. She needed to find a way to make the king come back.

A few days later, the same maid-servant came to her again but this time she led her to the baths. As a Roman of noble descent, Musa was no stranger to the baths. She removed her gown and slipped into the bath, enjoying its soothing warmth. She guessed that the maid-servant would come back later, then take her to the King's bedroom where he would use her again. So, while she was in the tub, she fingered herself and caressed her clitoris to make herself ready so that his penetration would not sting as much.

Musa realized that she was being drawn into the same kind of cycle of sex as Phraates' four wives. She could tell that the four women were unhappy with their situation. Musa was determined to avoid falling into the same rut. If she was going to be the king's whore, she had to find a way to get some enjoyment out of it for herself. Otherwise, she would end up like his wives, resenting sex with him and working hard to conceal the resentment from the king.

The maid-servant came back and indicated it was time for her to go. Musa got out of the bath, dried herself and then put on a robe that had been laid out for her. It was her only piece of clothing. It confirmed her suspicion that sex with the exotic beauty was on Phraates agenda again. She needed a plan.

After the maid-servant left, Phraates made the same move on her as he had the last time, one that gave her no pleasure at all. For a man who seemed to crave sex, he was remarkably unimaginative. But then Musa reminded herself that for men like Phraates didn't need to court or woo or turn on the charm. For Phraates sex was an expression of power designed to be inflicted on women.

Phraates gestured to her take her clothes off. Musa had only the one garment so decided to let it drop slowly from her body. First, she showed her flawless shoulders and arms. Then she lowered he gown until her breasts were fully exposed to his eyes. She saw the lust in his eyes. He was actually a handsome man. As sex with him was unavoidable and inevitable, she was determined to get as much pleasure out of the act as she possibly could. It would take all her womanly wiles to hold off Phraates long enough for her to be ready to take her own pleasure from him.

Uncharacteristically, rather than making Musa remove his clothes for him, Phraates was already stripping himself while Musa's robe made its slow slide down her perfect body. By the time Musa's robe had slipped down to her waist, he was already completely naked, his rampant erection standing out in front of him in eager anticipation of filling that hot wet place between the Roman woman's thighs. Then the robe fell to the floor.

Phraates moved to push her onto the bed, but Musa surprised him by moving behind him instead. She pressed herself against his back moving her breasts up and down against it. She encircled his waist with her arms until both hands met in front of him and grasped his cock.

Phraates moaned. Her skilful hands were making his cock ache for more. On occasion, one of her hands would fondle his balls, causing him to moan some more. He had been about to object but then relaxed, allowing to pleasure him with her hands.

'At least he has a nice cock, but I need to make him last,' she told herself.

When Phraates tried to turn around, she resisted.

"Let me do it," she said in Latin.

Although he knew no Latin, Phraates seemed to understand her what she was trying to convey to him because, to her surprise, he stopped. She continued to stroke his manhood. He moaned as he felt the surge within his balls that told him he would come very so. He wanted to ejaculated inside her but he was enjoying her ministrations too much to want to interrupt her. His wives were never that good. So he let her mild disobedience pass.

Then he came, shooting several spurts that fell to the floor.

Now, that his pleasure had been at least temporarily sated, Phraates realized he wasted his seed on the floor rather than inside the slave-girl. Anger started to surge through him but, much to his surprise, Musa licked clean his manhood. Since his wives rarely did anything voluntarily, he had to admit to himself that what she was doing was different and done without being commanded.

So, he let his slave-girl swallow his penis down to the root. She began sucking on him. She was really good at it too. Already he felt signs of life returning to his cock. At the same time, Musa was fingering herself. She had reached a point in her own arousal that she needed and wanted a male instrument to take the place of her fingers and give her the satisfaction she also craved.

Phraates sighed. She was good. In fact, she was very, very, good. After a few minutes, his rod had regained its previous glory.

Musa took his hand and led him to the bed, she lay down on her back and spread her legs in a language a man of any culture would fully understand. Phraates was in awe. His wives didn't behave like that. He had to push their thighs open to indicate what he wanted to do. They did what they had to do and then they were gone. It was true he didn't really care if his wives got any pleasure from the sexual act, but then again, he just assumed that women were not really built to enjoy sex. So, what would be the point of making an effort when it was their job to please him and not the other way around.

This woman was completely different. This woman was telling him that she not only wanted him but offered herself to him. She was anticipating him. This was new to Phraates.

Phraates impaled her in one stroke. She was completely wet. It didn't occur to the King of Kings that some slow strokes and teasing might cause the kindling in her bush to flare up into a big wet fire of female sensuality.

Normally, with his wives and other lovers, he would come once and be done for the night. This time, because he had just recently ejaculated, he lasted much longer this time. He could feel the pressure build again inside his balls and knew he would come twice in one evening for the first time in his life.

He looked into his lover's face. He saw her passion. He had never seen such passion in her wives. He pistoned in and out of her, lasting longer than he had ever before, giving Musa her chance to carch up to him. Then, as he was on the verge of releasing his seed inside his slave-girl, she reached the peak of her own orgasm and loudly cried out her own pleasure.

This was another novel experience for the self-absorbed king of the Parthians. Usually his wives and lovers were hard to penetrate because they were so dry and their cries would be cries of pain. But this woman, this woman was wetter than water and what he at first thought was pain was actually pleasure!

As Phraates spilled his semen into her body, Musa grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down so that she could kiss him, and kiss him she did, passionately.

Then he flopped down beside her and said something in his language which she actually understood, "Enough, I'm done. Go."

She left him on his back and returned to her room with a smile on her face. Phraates' slave-girl now realized she had him in her sexual power, that the King of kings could become addicted to have unrestrained and exciting sex with his newly acquired Roman slave-girl.

As the days went by, Musa had a lot time on her hands. She had only one job, satisfy the king on demand. So, she focussed on learning Parthian at every opportunity. Within three months, she was able to carry on basic conversations nut never let on she understood more than the Parthians thought she understood.

The more she learned and understood the language, and the more she was able to glean information from Phraates conversation with the nobles and palace officials as well as the conversations among Phraates' four wives, their children. Augustus had been right about gossip and intrigue being rife in the Parthian court. It was probably a feature of every court including the court of Augustus himself.

Musa also knew that Phraates' four wives resented her presence, especially after they realized that she had become the king's favourite. Even, then Musa was cunning enough to hide the full extent of her growing knowledge of the Parthian language. She was able to eavesdrop on their plots against her and avoid or forestall their attempts to dislodge her from Phraates favour. Trapped as they were in their roles as female chattel, they could not plot openly against her without risking the king's anger.

Meanwhile, Musa conspired to feed Phraates' addiction for her by providing what his wives did not, variety, excitement, enthusiasm. She kept him interested in her. She treated him to massages which he found to be very relaxing. She would sometimes turn these massages into sex sessions.

Musa introduced to Phraates to a variety of sexual practices. He even let her get on top, impale herself on hum and then ride him while he was lying on his back

At first, he had not liked the idea because he had always thought that the person on top was in the dominate position, but he learned when she was on top, she did most of the work, which of course, is what a slave should do for her master. For a king, Musa realized, he was remarkably ignorant of sexual variations. But then again, she reminded herself, the king didn't need charm or resort to seduction to get sex from a woman is a realm. He could demand it.

Although Musa had not known any women sexually at home in Rome, she was willing to engage in sex with Phraates' other wives when that was what Phraates wanted.

She also introduced him to the sixty-nine position, a position that had never occurred to Phraates because that involved mutual reciprocation, something that he was normally too selfish to consider. consideration of the woman's pleasure. Although Musa had angered him when she first suggested it, she reminded him of all the other sexual pleasures she had introduced him to and the pleasure he had obtained from them. He had reluctantly agreed to try and discovered that Musa's vaginal juice was very tasty.

Musa used the experience she had had with her Roman lovers to please Phraates. When it came to sex, Parthian men were no different than Roman men. She was smart enough to keep her wits about her and he was dumb enough to let the blood drain from his brain into his penis.

Musa gathered a great deal of information about the court as he knowledge of Parthian increased. After a year, she let it be known that she had made enough in understanding and communicating in Parthian. But she still acted as if she was still a painfully slow learner with a long way to go although she had actually caught on several months earlier. Even then, she pretended not to understand a lot of what she heard to maintain the fiction that she was too stupid to be anything more than the king's whore.

From Slave-Girl to Wife

About a year later, Musa missed her period. A few weeks later, she was plagued by morning sickness. She realized that she was pregnant with Phraates' child.

Of course, she told Phraates. She guessed he would probably be happy with the news because he would be able to brag to his entourage that his seed was so potent that he could even make a Roman woman with child too.

Phraates took the pregnancy a step further. He decided to turn his slave-girl concubine, into his fifth wife so that the child she bore would be recognized as legitimate. Because he had four sons from four different wives, he would not have been all that disappointed if she had born a girl. After all, he had more than enough sons and girls could be used to solidify a political alliance with a neighbouring kingdom through a dynastic marriage.

But Musa had a more immediate problem. At some point, she would have to stop having vaginal sex with Phraates. How was she going to keep her sexual grip on him? Imaginative as ever, she soon had an idea.

She removed her clothes. Deliberately speaking in halting Parthian, as she still hiding the true extent of her knowledge of the Parthian language, Musa stammered out that there were other ways to have sex.

Phraates raised an eyebrow. "There are? Haven't we tried everything?"

"Yes, there is," she confirmed, "and no we haven't tried everything." Then she pointed to her ass.

"I know you have a nice ass," he said.

Musa had to keep her exasperation under control as she said, "You've used my vagina and my mouth but I still have a hole you haven't used."

At first, Phraates still a perplexed look on her face and then realized what she was saying. Meanwhile, Musa put her finger near her anus, leaving do doubt what hole she was talking about.

"There?" he said.

"Yes," she replied, "I promise you. You'll like it. It'll probably be tighter than my vagina."

Phraates didn't ask if it might hurt her to have his penis stuffed up into her bottom. It would not be kingly to show such consideration to his chattel. Besides, it was part of the natural order that a woman's role was to serve her lord and master.

"No man has ever taken me there, my king and master," Musa continued. I want to sacrifice my anal virginity for lord's pleasure."

Phraates was not new to the practice of anal sex, but he restricted such activity to the occasional woman who had been snatched off the city's streets by his guards. He always tooki such women to an isolated corner of the palace before assaulting them.

When it came to his wives and concubines, he thought it was his royal duty to spend his valuable seed into wombs of the members of his harem to produce. He would, however, make an exception for oral sex. He always made his wives and concubines swallow his semen because he believed it would somehow make them more fertile.

Phraates did not want to look like he was already experienced in the practice of sodomy. At the same time, he had lost none of his selfishness and was keen to bugger his pregnant slave-girl. He came to the conclusion that this was something that Romans liked to do. Otherwise, why would she volunteer herself like that? He was not going to be outdone by Romans. He decided to would demonstrate his potency by impaling his royal scepter into that sexy ass of hers. He saw her wiggle her ass, enticing him to accept her offer.

For her part, Musa hoped to use anal sex as a way maintain his interest in her until her baby was born. If she let up for two or three months, she figured that his eye would start to rove in search of fresher female flesh.

She knew from eavesdropping on the conversations of the other women in the harem that anal sex was the one thing Phraates never demanded from them. She found it hard to believe that such a man would know nothing about it and suspected that was one the sexual practices that he limited to his one-night stands.

In fact, Musa had never had anal sex before although she had heard about it in Rome. She saw no other viable alternative to keep him interested during her last semester. Anal sex was the one thing she had never done with Phraates. She had kept it back as a last resort and now the last resort was needed. For that purpose, she had brought a vial of olive oil with her.

She started by sucking his member. Each time she took her mouth off she described what would happen in intimate detail. "First, I'll make you hard," she told him.

The more he thought about the prospect of filling her virgin ass, the more intrigued and excited Phraates became. He began to see it as another expression of his dominance over his Roman slut. His erection soon reached its fullest length.