Muscle Men Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stroke mine, faggot," Bryce ordered, a label that made me flinch as I nevertheless obeyed, reaching out my hand to him, and after finding his thickly muscled leg, moved it up to his cock and began stroking it.

"Oh yeah, Mark," Dave moaned, "you're a natural at cock sucking."

I found being called a cock sucker humiliating, and yet being called a natural cock sucker was kind of flattering, although I couldn't figure out the distinction.

"Back to me, faggot," Bryce ordered, as I moved off of Dave's big cock and returned once again to Bryce's thick cock.

I took it back in my mouth and began bobbing, becoming accustomed to having a cock between my lips, as I reached across and resumed stroking Mark's throbbing cock.

"Think he's ready for a spit-roasting?" Bryce asked.

I recognized the term and my eyes went wide as I bobbed on his cock, even though I was only taking about half of it in my mouth, and still found myself completely full at the bottom of each bob.

"Not here," Dave replied, "this sauna is way too hot for a marathon fuck session."

"Yeah, true enough, "Bryce agreed.

"Back and forth, cock sucker," Dave ordered me.

Figuring out what he meant, I took one cock out of my mouth and replaced it with the other and back again, feeing so slutty and so excited.

"You sure I can't ass fuck him for a couple minutes?" Bryce asked. "He looks like he could use a rough workout."

Just then the door opened and Bryce called out to someone, "Get over here, cock sucker."

"Yes sir," a new masculine voice responded as I kept bobbing on Dave's cock.

"I get his asshole first," Bryce claimed dibs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Dave said, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and ordered me, "Tell me what you want, faggot."

"I want to suck your cocks," I replied urgently, feeling so lustful and hungry.

"You wish to be our cock sucker?" Dave asked, beginning to sound like he was leading a ritual.

"Yes, sir," I replied, using the honorific even though he was obviously less than half my age.

"And to serve as our obedient faggot," Dave continued.

"That's it, deep throat me, faggot," Bryce groaned.

I glanced over and saw a guy I recognized, someone a little younger than me, bobbing furiously on Bryce's fat cock.

"Focus on me, cock sucker," Dave rebuked me, as he turned halfway around and said, "Eat my asshole, faggot."

My eyes went wide as I heard the new guy's slobbering right next to me as I stared at Dave's amazingly tight, muscular ass. Such a polar opposite to my big, fat, flabby buttocks (no, mine weren't worthy of the term glutes).

"Stop staring faggot, spread my ass cheeks and shove that tongue up my hole," Dave ordered me.

This was so humiliating, yet I felt compelled to obey. I pulled his ass cheeks apart, impressed by how firm they were, how sweaty from the sauna. I looked at his asshole, having never seen one before, not even my own (there's only so much you can do by yourself with even two mirrors unless you're a contortionist), having no idea what to do with this starfish.

"Bend over, faggot," Bryce groaned, the slobbering sounds sounding so loud.

"Yes, sir," the faggot said.

"That will be you soon," Dave told me, although I couldn't see anything in that direction as I extended my tongue and licked his sweaty asshole.

"That's it, really lick my hole, slut," Dave ordered me.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Bryce's faggot moaned, in a voice that was in no conceivable fashion masculine.

I licked the butthole in front of my face, rolling my tongue around it, and probing it like a pussy.

"Yes, get that tongue right in there," Dave ordered.

"Oh yes, pound my asshole," the faggot begged.

I probed Dave's asshole, his salty sweat tasting surprisingly good as my cock ached, even as I sweated like crazy.

"Beg for it, faggot," Bryce ordered.

"Please Master, fuck my asshole with your big fat cock and cum inside me," the faggot pleaded.

Dave turned around and shoved his cock back into my mouth and began skull-fucking me.

"Oh yes, fuck," the faggot squealed, not because of anything (I was pretty sure) happening to me.

Dave face fucked me roughly, his entire cock slamming into my mouth (as I was helpless to prevent it) and making me gag, saying, "We're going to have to work on your gag reflex, faggot."

He kept face fucking me, saliva sluicing down my chin, although considerately not going as deeply as before.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fill my asshole with your load," the faggot squealed like a bitch in heat... which somewhat turned me on, as I wondered what it would be like to have a dick stuck in my own ass.

"Get ready, faggot," Bryce grunted.

"Yes," the faggot moaned as he assumedly took the load in his ass.

"Want my load?" Dave asked, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"God yes," I answered, so he furiously stroked his cock, aiming it right at me, and erupted a load all over my face. I was shocked by how warm the cum was, how large the load was, and as some of it landed in my open mouth, how gooey and salty it was.

"Thank you, sir," the faggot said.

"Yeah, no problem," Bryce said, just before he slapped my ass, hard. "I'm taking this asshole later," he informed me.

"Yes, sir," I mindlessly agreed, not even processing what I had just agreed to... still awash in the aftermath of my first facial, and swallowing the small amount of cum that had landed in my mouth.

"When you get off work, faggot?" Dave asked.

I asked, "Me faggot, or the other faggot?"

"You; faggot Mark," Dave clarified.

"Five," I answered.

"I expect you at our dorm as soon as you're done with work," Dave said.

"But I have to go home for supper with my wife."

"Make some excuse to your wife. Supper will be at our place."

Bryce added, "And you'll be well-fed."

"Figure it out, faggot," Dave said. "And keep my load all over your face until you get my address."

"Yes, sir," I agreed, completely bewildered by what had just happened, and what was now being planned.

They strolled out of the sauna and I looked at the faggot, still bent over. He said, "Welcome to the club."

"Club?"

"The bottom boys club," he said.

"Bottom boys club?" I asked.

"Around here, either you're a muscle man dominant, or you're a bottom boy cum bucket," he said before adding, "and you're obviously not a muscle man, so..."

"Oh," I said, this adding to my complete bewilderment. I got off my knees, grabbed my towel, still hard, and went to leave.

Faggot asked, his asshole gaping wide and cum leaking out of it, "Want to drop a load from that pecker inside me?"

"Maybe another time," I said, my cock aching, but not sure I was willing to fuck another guy... even though I'd apparently agreed to be fucked by another guy.

I headed out and went to the shower, cum still on my face. Dave and Bryce were lathered up, and I still couldn't help but admire their bodies, although now I couldn't see the point of doing it on the sly. Every move they made, I found stimulating and erotic.

"Go ahead and clean up, faggot," Dave said, as he finished rinsing off. "But not my cum, that remains," he reminded me.

"Yes, sir," I said, turning on the shower.

"You're still hard. You didn't fuck the other faggot?" Bryce asked.

"No, I'm just a faggot for you two," I said, sounding rather pathetic. "And until just now, I wasn't one at all."

"Not just for us two," Bryce corrected me with a sly smug, confirming the faggot's mention of a club, and a hierarchy with two levels.

The two grabbed their towels and headed off to get dressed. I finished cleaning up, keeping the cum on my face as best I could, before heading to get dressed as well.

I got dressed, processing all that had happened, when Dave walked over, now dressed, his muscled body impossible to hide even under street clothes, "Here's our dorm number and my phone number. Get there as soon as you can after work."

"I'm not sure I can," I said.

He shrugged, "Your call, but if you don't come this time there won't be a second offer. In any case, you may wash your face now."

He turned and walked away as I stared at the card.

I finished getting dressed, washed my face and headed to work, my mind spinning.

The morning flew by crazy busy, and it wasn't until lunchtime that I had time to reflect upon what happened a few hours ago.

I had sucked two cocks.

I had taken a facial.

I had agreed to take a dick in my ass this evening. Maybe.

I couldn't believe how quickly everything had unraveled. One minute I was working out, the next minute I was outed as a peeping tom, and a minute or two after that, I had two cocks in my mouth.

Fuck.

Yet as I replayed my morning, I felt my cock harden.

I sighed.

What had come over me?

Why was I hard?

It was one thing to admire muscle men and to watch muscle porn, it was a completely different thing to go through with what I did this morning.

I was disgusted with myself.

Disgusted at my weakness.

Disgusted that my cock was hard right now just from thinking about it.

Disgusted that I'd more or less agreed to go to a college dorm to suck some more dick and get myself ass fucked.

No way I was doing that.

I'd simply have to find another new gym.

Yet instead of pushing those two muscle men out of my head, I ended up on my phone watching some muscle hunk porn while I ate lunch... focusing on guys like me getting fucked.

I put my ear buds in and listened to the moans... listened to the dominant orders of muscle men (I was in awe how every muscle man was just naturally confident and dominant... although if I was that strong and good looking, I imagine I'd be a lot more confident too).

Every non-muscle guy in the vids I was watching begged to be fucked.

Every guy moaned like a bitch in heat... and I found there was something very arousing about hearing a guy moan as he was fucked.

Every guy took the big dick deep into his ass.

Every muscle man dominated the guy he fucked... calling him names, making him beg, drilling him hard, and spewing his load all over his faggot's face or deep in his ass.

The entire time, all I thought about was what it would feel like to take a dick in my own ass. I know I was straight, married, etc., but with the possibility just a few hours away, the euphoria I saw in those men in the videos while they were being ass drilled was very intriguing.

The afternoon, thankfully, also kept me pretty busy and it wasn't until 4:30 when I had time to think some more.

I knew there was no way I should go to that dorm. No way I should even be considering going. Going to their dorm could only end one way: with me getting sodomized and likely spit-roasted.

This visual, of course, had my cock raging.

So even though I still hadn't convinced myself I was going, I texted my wife I'd be meeting with some colleagues for dinner, and wouldn't be home until later.

I had just lied to my wife.

I never lied to my wife unless you counted "yes, you look good in that outfit" or "no, you don't look fat in that."

I sighed.

Then guilt washed through me, since it was only now I realized the obvious: this morning I'd already cheated on my wife.

Sure, our sex life had been just about nonexistent for the past few years.

Sure, our marriage had become boring and stale.

Sure, empty nest syndrome had turned our marriage into one of convenience. We got along affably enough, but the spark was gone. But even if we both longed for greener fields, who would possibly want to rejoin the dating pool in their 50s?

But... I still loved her.

Right then and there I decided I wasn't going near that dorm.

I couldn't.

I wouldn't.

I had to be a man.

Not a sissy.

Not a cock sucker.

Not a faggot.

So I finished work and went to my car.

I started driving home... the college coincidentally along the way. Okay, I'd go near it then.

I was determined to drive right past it, I convinced myself I'd drive right past it, yet when the turn approached, I felt myself merging into the right lane, and when it arrived, my car, with a mind of its own, exited the freeway.

Fuck.

Five minutes later I was parked outside the dorm.

Five minutes after that, I was still sitting in my car.

Why was I even here?

Why?

Why?


Why?

That was the question I kept repeating as I got out of my car.

That was the question I asked myself over and over as I walked nervously into the dormitory building.

That was the question I couldn't answer no matter how hard I tried as I climbed the concrete stairs and reached their hallway.

Just then my wife texted me: Have fun.

I froze. This was rather serendipitous. My wife texting me just as I was approaching the door of two relative strangers so I could suck their dicks and get fucked. This was a caution from the universe that I wasn't supposed to do this. Yet, yet, yet, her exact message was 'Have fun.' Was she unknowingly telling me to enjoy sucking big cock and getting fucked by big cock?

Taking the message for the latter, having already decided I was going to do this, I muted my phone, and for some twisted reason I pressed Record so I could replay the audio later.

I reached the door, took a deep, shuddering breath and knocked.

"Come in," Dave yelled.

I took another deep breath, and walked into the dorm room.

"Get in here," Bryce ordered.

I walked into the small dorm room and both the guys were shirtless, sitting on the couch, playing Call of Duty.

"Get over here, cock sucker," Dave ordered, not even glancing up at me, not acting like it was at all weird to have some mid-fifties guy show up to suck their cocks.

They didn't stop playing at all as I sheepishly walked over to them and knelt before Dave. "Get my dick out, cock sucker," Dave ordered, lifting his ass so I could. I pulled down his shorts, surprised he didn't have any underwear on.

Dave sat back down, spread his legs and offered me his completely flaccid dick. I awkwardly took his cock, which was still pretty impressive even when soft, into my mouth.

"I can't wait to fuck that ass," Bryce said, as I felt Dave's cock hardening in my mouth.

"Let's finish the game first," Dave said.

"Of course," Bryce agreed. I could hear recorded shooting in the background as I swirled my tongue around his growing cock.

Feeling a cock harden in your mouth is quite surreal... feeling it completely soft at first, then slowly hardening, and then becoming stiff as iron, is pretty cool to feel. It's equally unique to feel it double its size in my mouth.

"Bet I'm going to really break him in," Bryce said.

"You always do," Dave said, as I wondered how many guys like me had already ended up here. Ended up on their knees. Ended up with a dick in their mouth. Ended up getting ass fucked. Ended up spit-roasted.

"Yeah, I sure do," Bryce agreed in a confident manner... a confidence I wished I had.

Now it was hard, I slowly sucked Dave's dick, enjoying the smooth bobbing, enjoying being on my knees.

"Get me ready too, faggot," Bryce ordered after about a minute... although time was irrelevant now that I was zoning out.

"Yes, sir," I said, taking Dave's dick out of my mouth and moving to Bryce, who had already helpfully gotten out of his shorts.

"I love when these old faggots call me sir," Bryce chuckled, as I reached for his semi-erect cock.

Wanting to sound even more submissive, I replied, "May I suck your big fat cock, sir?"

"You may," he chuckled, as I took it in my mouth. Sure, Dave's was an inch longer, but Bryce made up for that with thickness. I seriously couldn't fathom how I could take this dick, or any dick, up my ass... yet I felt compelled to try.

I wanted to feel a dick in my ass.

I wanted to be a cock sucking, ass taking faggot for muscle men... muscle hunks.

As pathetic as it sounded, I'd do anything to suck these dicks, to admire these bodies.

"Get it nice and hard for your virgin ass, faggot," Bryce ordered.

"Fuck," Dave cursed.

"Whatever," Bryce said. "We can fuck him now."

"Yeah, I really need to dump a load," Dave said, making me sound like just a pathetic object.

"Spit-roast?" Bryce asked, as he stood up and his cock slipped out of my mouth.

"Why not?" Dave shrugged. "He'll do anything to touch and admire our bodies. Get undressed, faggot."

"Yes, sir," I agreed, mindlessly admiring their beautiful bodies, and willing to do anything to be with them.

I got undressed, revealing my cock was rock hard, and before I knew it, Bryce had lifted me up and repositioned me onto all fours.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I couldn't believe I'd taken two cocks in my mouth today. I couldn't believe I'd come over to get ass fucked, to lose my anal virginity, to be sodomized. I couldn't believe these two hard-bodied men were using me... that these two muscle hunks even wanted to use me. Oddly, as I was manhandled onto all fours like a Barbie bitch, I was flattered they were willing to plug my holes with their big, muscular cocks.

"Ready, faggot?" Bryce asked, as I felt his cock poke between my ass cheeks.

"Frankly, I don't know," I said, looking back at him, which sure wasn't the refusal it should have been, although I was long past doing that. I was also completely distracted by his impressive physical presence: his pecs, arms and stomach. His strong hands on my hips added to my inability to stop this from happening... even though so many mixed emotions were swarming through me... I'd do almost anything to spend time with these two gorgeous muscle men, no matter the cost.

I recalled from the porn vids that when twinks, or men my age, or even other muscle men had cocks in their asses... every one of them moaned and whimpered and seemed to be in complete euphoria, as if there was nothing in the world more pleasurable than getting ass reamed.

"Just shove it in his ass," Dave said carelessly, as he slid his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, if he didn't want it, he sure wouldn't have come over here," Bryce agreed, as I felt his cock trying to push inside of me.

"They all want it, given the opportunity," Dave said, as I wondered who he was referring to... before a sudden burning pain ripped through me. Obviously none of the guys getting rapturously ass fucked in those videos were virgins.

"True enough," Bryce laughed, as his cock slid inside me.

"Go slow for a bit," Dave said, noticing the excruciating pain showing on my face.

"So tight," Bryce said, as fire and brimstone burned inside me.

"Obviously the first dick in your ass, Mark?" Dave asked, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"Yes," I groaned, gritting my teeth as the dick ripped my asshole apart as it went deep inside me.

"But you still want to be our two-hole faggot cum bucket, don't you?" Dave asked, as Bryce's cock somehow continued travelling deeper and deeper inside me.

Yet even as the pain coursed through me my cock raged, I answered, as ludicrous as it was, as I looked at his big hard cock and his thick strong legs, "Yes."

"You'll be getting a lot of great workouts from now on," Dave promised, as I felt Bryce's body resting against mine. I now had all nine inches of his fat cock inside my ass.

So many mixed feelings were swarming through my body: pain... pleasure... humiliation... excitement... confusion.

Yet what I wanted the most was to have that big dick back in my mouth and the one in my ass fucking me. No... I needed to have that big cock back in my mouth and that other cock pounding my ass.

"Fuck me," I whimpered, hoping and imagining that the pain coursing through my body would simmer down over time, as my ass adapted itself to this violation.

"What a natural faggot," Bryce said, as he began to slowly fuck me.