Museum Romance Gets Hairy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are quite a beast Miss Rita- I love it."

"I'm pleased. I'm very happy being a hairy woman- I feel more confident, much sexier, but a hairy woman who shaves. I loved the mix of being a feral woman with a mix of more traditional femininity. Best of both worlds."

Jay was totally aroused with a very erect dick as Rita gave her hairy and shaving history. He raised one of Rita's smooth hairless calves and begin kissing, licking and gently sucking her bare skin, before getting higher and caressing her very hairy inner thighs and burying his face in her moist hairy bush.

While Jay was enjoying arousing Rita as he nibbled her lady parts, she started playing with his swollen manhood and began thrusting it vigorously. As she sensed he was going to spew out his milky spunk, she aimed it at her hairless calves and let it erupt before rubbing in all his seed in those shapely calves.

After both became temporarily spent after reaching orgasm they both cuddled and enjoyed stroking each others lush body hair.

Jay asked,

"Do you ever let your leg hair grow back at all or do you always keep them clean-shaven?"

"Well I don't shave every day as I know it doesn't matter that much. When you asked me out for a drink, I guessed we would be fucking so I made sure I shaved this morning before work so you would have me at my smoothest!

Thing is I don't want it to be a chore so don't shave every day or even every other day. I want to shave them when I feel like it and I want to carry on enjoying the shaving as a sensual pampering process.

About a year back I had covid and felt rough for about three weeks so didn't shave them that time. So that was the longest in the last few years I've gone without shaving. I knew I was on the mend when I decided it was time to shave them. The stubble was really thick, but found it so relaxing and improved my mind as I shaved them again. I knew I was on the mend."

Over the next half hour both Jay and Rita slowly dropped off. Her with her hands nestled in Jay's chest hair while Jay fell asleep while his hand was nestled in Rita's dense bush.

As the sun woke them the next morning they both felt horny. Remembering what Rita had said the previous evening he got Rita to squat down with her hairy bottom sticking up.

For the first time Jay could see the dense fur growing along her crack and downier butt cheeks. She also had quite thick downy dark hair along the bottom of her back. He could also see what Rita meant when she said her hairy backs to her thighs added to the animalistic look of her. He felt really turned on by her rear hairiness-real primal lust!

Though Jay was totally aroused he ran his tongue along her crack & nosed the soft hairs at the base of her back before thrusting his impatient throbbing cock up her. Rita just started moaning vociferously and noisily before uttering a real yell of sated desire.

As Jay came with his load seconds later he loved stroking the long hairs that criss-crossed the back of Rita's thighs before running his hands along her calves. Only now he could just feel the follicles starting to fight back and not quite so smooth, but fun anyway.

Over the next couple of months the couple were blissfully in love and lust, fucking regularly. He loved his hairy woman. He then had to go away on a long planned trip overseas to see his grandparents. After a passionate farewell Rita promised him a special treat when he returned.

A month later Jay returned and knew Rita had been having a week off at home.

As he knocked on the door Rita had a big smile on her face as she had on a sleeveless top and a pair of shorts.

Approaching he could smell an intoxicating ripe smell from Rita. She decided as wasn't working to stay raw and not shower for a few days so he could taste the sweat.

The other big change was she hadn't shaved her legs at all during the month he had been away.

Jay looked Rita up and down.

"You're feral girl!" he laughed. " But I love it!"

Jay ripped down her shorts and his own before extracting his hungry dick. Both of them falling on the sofa Jay sucked furiously in Rita's sweaty pits while furiously fucking her, his cock throbbing as he penetrated her very hairy mound

So excited he was spent in moments but then started rubbing his hands up and down Rita's thick dark stubble on her legs while the two of them virtually swallowing each other's tongues.

Rita said,

"Hope you liked that! Special treat from your hairy feral girl! now it's time for pampering."

Both of them jumped into the shower as Jay started soaping Rita's hairy body, particularly relishing soaping her furry pits and bush, probably spending more time than necessary on them.

After cleansing the body ( a slight disappointment from Jay as he loved the earthy smells!) Rita started to then run a bath. Time to get in now and continue pampering me. She turned the dimmer switch down and placed her scented candles around the room.

As Jay joined Rita in the bath she handed him a razor pack and he had to now defuzz her extremely bristly legs. He hadn't expected this, but now had a huge grin on his face.

He'd never shaved a woman's legs before so felt slightly nervous yet pretty excited at the prospect. After a slow start Jay soon got in his stride with long sweeps of the blade sliding along Rita's calves as the hair fell by the wayside. A bit tricky around the knees but a bit simpler along the thighs, leaving the upper thigh fur and the backs of them.

"That felt really good," said Rita.

"I loved it too. I loved seeing them pretty hairy as well. Perhaps we can do it again some time?"

"For sure. It's so intimate. I had a previous lover shave my legs a couple of times and found it was really bonding. You were even better though!"

Feeling really high after his shaving debut he lovingly towelled Rita down and then sucked her toes (which were still hairy!). He then spent some time passionately stroking, licking and kissing her smooth, shapely calves.

As his reward Rita placed her clean feet around Jay's fat cock and started to jerk him off with them. Before he was ready to come she then took his huge excited dick in her hands frantically thrusting it back and forth until he exploded on her clean-shaven legs before rubbing all the sperm into them as a conditioner.

Jay and Rita continued to enjoy their hairy romance over the coming months. In the middle of October Jay said he was going to join some of the other guys from the museum in No-shave November and suggested maybe Rita could also join in by not shaving her legs. He said he'd heard Sue from geology had said she was going to stop shaving her pits and legs for the month.

"Cheeky!" but yes she responded. Actually let's continue a bit longer. I'll stay hairy until a week before Christmas and then you get to shave my very furry legs then and pamper me like a princess, leaving a hairy princess with ultra-smooth legs for Christmas with my folks. You get to see the real scary hairy me then!"

"Deal done!" said an excited Jay. Want to see you totally furry and feral and can't wait to shave my hairy princess again, so she's ready for the top of the Christmas tree!"

12