Mushrooms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you recommend?" Maisy asked. "I was thinking about the pancakes and scrambled eggs, but I want to know what's good."

"Well," Iris replied at once, "have you tried the waffles? They're amazing! I get them all the time."

"Yum!" Maisy enthused, rubbing her tummy. "I didn't think of waffles!"

"Smother them in our maple syrup," Iris added with a wink. "You'll thank me later, honey."

Maisy giggled. "Sounds great. Put me down for waffles and a bucket of maple. I'll also get a side of bacon, scrambled eggs, and a short stack, please. Butter and maple for that, too. Oh, and a frosted chocolate milkshake!" As Maisy listed items, Iris' eyebrows lifted higher, until they were almost at her hairline.

"Damn, girl!" she said once Maisy had finished. "Y'all are hungry today!"

"Actually," I interjected quietly, "that was all for her." I nodded toward Maisy, and Iris put her hands on the table and leaned across me to get a closer look at Maisy. She craned her neck around, trying to get a look between Maisy and the table. This close, her flowery perfume hit my nose, as well as a warm, soft scent that I took to be her own. I didn't recall ever being able to smell someone like that before, but it was something I noticed now.

"Where you gonna put all that, girl?" Iris asked with a friendly smirk. "You hidin' a dog down there?"

I chuckled, and Maisy laughed. "Nope, all for me, Iris!" she announced proudly. "I have a big appetite."

Moving back again, Iris shook her head in disbelief. "You ain't kiddin.'" She turned her attention to me and said, "with an appetite like hers, you better be makin' some bills, handsome."

Maisy laughed aloud, then entwined her arms around my right one. "He does alright," she said, pressing herself against me while keeping her eyes on Iris. What Maisy said wasn't true -- not yet, anyway -- but I appreciated her elevating my status in the waitress' eyes.

Iris gave me a once-over, pursing full, dark lips. "And what about you, Rockefeller? You as hungry as your lady?"

There was something refreshing about the way Iris poked friendly fun about things that some people might have felt uncomfortable about. It made me feel at ease around her. "I sure am," I replied eagerly. "You got that pen ready, Iris?"

The buxom waitress chuckled but wrote down everything I ordered astutely, then repeated it all at the end to make sure it was all right. When we were happy, she said she'd be back soon, and headed off to deliver our orders to the kitchen. I tried not to be obvious about it, but the way her ample bottom wiggled in those black pants caught my attention.

Maisy giggled and placed a hand on my thigh. I was dressed casually, in loose shorts and a tee shirt, and her hand quickly found its way under the hem of the shorts to rest on my bare skin. She didn't try and go any higher, but her fingers began to trace little circles. "She was hot, don't you think?"

From any other girl, that question might have been a trap, but since Maisy had confessed to me about finding April attractive, I answered her honestly. "Yep. No question." My hand landed on her thigh, over the fabric of her dress. It was strange how quickly such intimate actions were becoming familiar. "You agree?"

"What do you think?" she purred in my ear as her hand inched higher, until her fingers were lightly brushing my balls through my underwear. My cock began to stiffen at once. "Did you see the way she was looking at you?"

The question cut through my rising excitement like a knife. "What do you mean?" I asked, surprised. Unconsciously, my hand had slid beneath the hem of her dress and was now resting on smooth, bare thigh.

"You didn't notice? She eyed you over more than once, even with me sitting right here. It was almost enough to make a girl jealous." Her fingers never stopped their playing over my sensitive skin.

I didn't remember it the way Maisy was saying it, but then maybe I'd missed it. "I guess I really didn't notice," I said honestly. "Having girls look at me isn't something I'm used to." It was getting hard to talk.

"Oh, she was looking," Maisy insisted. "She's looking right now, see?" She jerked her head slightly toward the bar but kept her eyes on me. Trying to be subtle, I glanced over to see Iris pouring someone a coffee. She looked over at the same time, then hurriedly averted her eyes. "She's curious about you."

"Why me?" I asked with a frown. Increasingly turned on, I slid my hand up Maisy's thigh and almost groaned aloud when my little finger bumped into warm wetness. She wasn't wearing underwear! I knew it! Maisy adjusted herself in her seat to make my exploration easier. I readily capitalised, wanting to make her 'suffer' for torturing me with her fingers. I quickly found her stiff little clit and began to apply gentle pressure, making her inhale sharply.

"Why not you?" she told me softly. "You're smart, funny, and you really are handsome, you know."

That made me scoff. "Come on, Maise. I know we've got a thing going, but really, I know what I am, even with the changes."

She pulled back suddenly, withdrawing her hand from my shorts, much to my dismay. She looked up at me as if surprised. "Did you even look in the mirror this morning?" she demanded.

I thought about it. "Yes," I replied slowly, "but now you mention it, I was looking more at you than at myself."

"Well, that's very sweet of you to say," Maisy said gently, "but you should probably go have a look at yourself. Right now, in the bathroom."

"What? Why?" I protested. "I know what I look like. And yes, I'm aware of the effect of the mushrooms. I think I would've noticed any dramatic changes in the last day."

She began shoving me away from her, out of the booth. "Go on!" she urged, shooing me like a dog trying to sneak scraps out of the kitchen. "Bathroom, now!"

"Alright!" I hissed, adjusting myself in my shorts before standing up. I made for the bathroom door, which happened to take me right past Iris on the other side of the bar. I didn't look at her, but I felt her eyes on me until I entered the bathroom. It was nice to be looked at, but it also felt a little weird, as if there was something wrong with her for looking at me. Don't be stupid, I told myself. Just go look in the mirror, then go back and tell Maisy she's being ridiculous.

When I reached the mirror, though, I stopped in surprise. Frowning at my reflection, I placed my hands on the sink and leaned closer, turning my face this way and that. "Huh," I murmured. "How about that." The face staring back was still fundamentally mine, but the changes had been considerable. My skin had a healthier colour, the blemishes all but gone. My eyes were larger, brighter, my lashes a little longer and thicker. Cheekbones and a jawline were becoming visibly defined, too, and my chin was stronger. My hair was now borderline lustrous, a brown thicket shrouding my ears and neck with a gentle wave running through it.

My body still looked like that of a guy who used to be fit but let himself go, but not so dramatically as yesterday. I really had been so focused on Maise this morning that I'd not registered my own changes.

"I could almost be in a bloody shampoo commercial," I muttered to myself jokingly. One of the toilets in the row of cubicles flushed, then, and a rotund man exited, unceremoniously fastening his belt under a stomach that strained against a red flannel shirt. He eyed me disdainfully as he used the sink next to me to wash up.

"Join the club, kid," he remarked sarcastically before heading out.

Putting him out of my mind, I met my own eyes in the mirror. "You better handle this well, Brian," I warned myself. "This could all go very well, or very badly." I suddenly heard my father's voice in my ears. There was a piece of advice he'd always favoured above all else.

Be smart. Make good choices. That was it. A simple man, my father. It had been some time since I'd visited him in the home, which made me feel a twinge of guilt; it was hard to watch someone you loved slowly lose their mind to dementia.

Resolving to go and see dad soon, I left the bathroom and went back to Maisy, who smiled at me knowingly as I sat down beside her.

"Well?" she said expectantly. "See what I mean?"

I nodded begrudgingly. "I do."

"So, no more putting yourself down, then?"

I met her gaze before answering. "I guess not."

Beaming, she kissed me with both affection and heat. I could have stayed locked to her lips forever, but we were interrupted by a subtle throat-clearing from Iris, carrying two plates on each arm, loaded with heavenly breakfast goodness. I'd been hungry before, but the sight of the food made me ravenous.

"Here you are," Iris announced brightly as she deposited the plates on the table. "Pancakes, eggs, bacon. I'll have the rest over in a tick." This time, I noticed the eye she gave me before leaving. Picking up our cutlery, Maisy and I set to tearing into the food. My petite lover attacked her breakfast with all the ferocity of a line backer after a big game.

I grinned widely around mouthfuls as I watched her eat. Such a dainty girl shovelling big forkfuls into her mouth was a sight to behold, one that made me want to laugh. I repressed the urge, though; I didn't want her to feel I was making fun.

Iris brought the rest of the food while we ate, nearly dropping her notepad when we ordered double helpings of ice-cream to finish. She walked away shaking her head wryly, murmuring something about never seeing anything like us.

When the meal was finally done, Maisy leaned back in her seat with a sigh, rubbing her tummy with a satisfied smile on her face. "That's so much better!"

"Yep, I'm full," I agreed as I spooned one last bit of ice-cream into my mouth before settling back. "Good food, here."

"The best."

"So, what should we do for the rest of the day?" I had nothing planned, except maybe some more work, if I wanted it.

Maisy pouted sadly. "I have to work in a couple of hours."

I smiled, though I regretted not being able to spend the rest of the day with her. "That's fine. I really should get into some more work, anyway, see how far I can press this new brainpower of mine."

"It's crazy, isn't it?" she replied excitedly. She leaned in close, keeping her voice low. "It's like I was saying before: all my classes are too easy, now. It's like kindergarten level for me. I completed an entire week-long assignment last night!" Her hand ended up back on my thigh while she was talking, though she merely rested it there, for now. "I would've handed it in early, but I'm not going to. I don't want any undue attention."

"Smart," I said. "Someone would have noticed, surely. I mean, you're no idiot, but completing work that quickly all of a sudden?"

Maisy nodded. "I know. It's hard to sit in class, now; the lecturers are all too slow. I'll find ways to occupy my mind, though."

What she meant by that, I had no clue, but my train of thought was derailed by Iris, returning to see if we wanted anything else.

"No, thank you," Maisy told her happily. "We're done."

"It was great," I added. "Always good food, here." In fact, I just realised something. "Hey, I haven't seen you here before, Iris. You new?"

"Sure am, hun," she replied. "Second week this week."

"Well, get used to our faces," Maisy said brightly. "Because we'll be eating here a lot!"

The two women shared a laugh. "That won't be a problem, babe," Iris said, again cutting her eyes to me.

"I'm Maisy, and this is Brian," Maisy said, introducing us. "It was nice to have you looking after us today, Iris." She pressed her breast firmly into my arm as she spoke, making me wonder what she was up to.

"Likewise, Maisy," Iris returned, taking note of where Maisy was pushing her chest. "It's nice to find such friendly people around, you know? Where I come from, everyone is like this, but in the big towns, it gets harder."

"How long have you lived here?" I asked, curious.

"Oh, about two months, now," Iris said. "Left home to see some sights, you know, spread my wings?" When we nodded in understanding, she went on. "So far, it's been okay, I guess. At least I got a job and a place, you know?"

I got the sense Iris was a little disillusioned with how things had gone since moving here. "Hey," I began encouragingly. "Keep at it, yeah? It's early days, yet."

She brightened at that, showing straight, white teeth in a radiant smile. "You know what? You're right. Thanks, Brian. I'll remember that." Whether she meant it or not didn't matter; she was feeling better, at least for now. Something told me there was a deeper problem at hand, but I didn't press the issue.

Iris gave us the bill and made to leave the table, until Maisy interjected. "Hey!" Iris turned back, surprised. "Aren't you going to give him your number?" she asked, jerking her head at me. She was still pressing herself to my arm and everything.

What the hell is she doing? I thought frantically. Has she lost it?

Iris looked equally stumped, and more than a little flustered. Had her complexion not been so dark, her cheeks would have been awash with crimson. "I... Um..." She gathered herself with a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Maisy, but why would I do that? He's your man."

Maisy's silky hair swung as she shook her head. "Not so, Iris. We're just... Close, I suppose you could say. But I've been watching the way you two look at each other, and I wanted to say something. I don't have any claim over Brian if you want to see him again."

I felt equal parts sad that Maisy did not entertain the possibility of being my girlfriend, and excited about seeing more of Iris. She was gorgeous, and I liked her friendly, honest and fun disposition.

As for Iris, she appeared lost for what to do. Her big eyes flickered back and forth between Maisy and I several times, until finally she said: "This is a joke, right?"

My heart jumped a beat. She's actually interested! When Maisy shook her head with certainty, Iris fished out her notebook and tore off a piece of paper after scribbling something down on it. She handed it to me before hurrying away, perhaps still not sure if she was doing the right thing. I thought I heard her mutter: "You're out of your damn mind, girl!" I glanced down at the paper, which showed a phone number, and beneath it: 'Call me.'

I turned to Maisy, a little stunned at what had just happened. I opened my mouth to say something, but she placed a slim finger over my lips. "Shh," she said, her lips quirked as if suppressing a smile. "Don't say I never do anything for you."

"But-" I started to protest, but she overrode me, keeping her finger in place.

"She likes you. You like her. What's the big deal?"

Was she yanking my chain, right now? I invite her out to a nice breakfast, something we'd never done together, and she takes on the role of my wingman? Before I could speak again, she said more.

"I know that might have been a bit weird," she said, quickly and quietly. "But we're in a whole new territory, right now. I really like being with you, and I'm so glad that this is happening to us together and not alone, but..." She paused for a second, thinking about what to say. "I don't know. I just feel so... liberated, you know? I know you want me, and you care about me, and at the same time, I don't care who else you fuck, within reason."

She didn't elaborate on what 'within reason' meant, but I was too enthralled in where she was headed to ask. "If anything..." She leaned in close, so her lips were almost touching my ear. I shivered at the pleasurable sensation. "I kind of want to watch you fuck her." Tingles flooded my skin at the very thought. "And if she likes girls, too..." Maisy added wickedly. "Well..."

She left the rest unsaid, but there was little question as to the meaning. Taking a deep breath, I put my lips to Maisy's ear in much the same way. "Alright," I said as I fished out my wallet and put a card down on the table. "We're getting out of here, and I'm fucking you as many times as possible before you go to work. I hope you're ready."

It was Maisy's turn to shiver. We left the diner a few minutes later, but not before I stopped Iris when she came back for payment, assuring her I would indeed call. I drove home -- or I tried to -- but Maisy had other ideas. No sooner had we pulled out of the parking lot than she lifted her butt off the seat and pulled her entire dress off over her head, leaving her naked in the passenger seat but for a pair of strappy sandals.

I was faced with a battle on two fronts: keeping an eye on the road, and not missing a beat of Maisy spreading her thighs and playing with herself, her feet on the dash as she watched me hungrily. "Hurry up, Brian," she urged in a breathy voice. "I can't wait forever."

The teasing in her tone was real. She giggled when she reached out and brushed fingers across the straining bulge in my shorts. "Better be fast or you might do yourself an injury."

I didn't even care that she was quite openly naked in public. In fact, it only served to make me hornier. I got us home as quickly as possible, hoping to any god listening the house was empty. Whichever deity heard me granted my wish, for there were no other cars in the wide drive when we pulled up. Shockingly, Maisy exited the car without putting her dress back on, sauntering casually to the front door, sundress hanging from her hand as if she weren't visible to anyone who cared to look!

In reality, the fence was tall, and for anyone to see her, they would have to be driving past the open gate or standing on the roof of a neighbouring house, but still! I'd never known Maisy to be an exhibitionist. Was this something the mushrooms had influenced, or had she always been like this, unbeknownst to me?

"Are you coming, Brian?" Her coy question from the front door launched me into action; I'd been standing frozen at the car, keys held forgotten in my hand as I watched her brazen display of public nudity. Hurriedly, I crossed the intervening distance and got the key into the front door with only a little difficulty while Maisy giggled softly all the while.

Inside the door, she dropped her dress on the foyer floor and took a left into the kitchen, where, to my extreme excitement and trepidation, she placed her palms on the island bench and bent forward, presenting that little bubble-butt to me. "Hurry up, Brian," she purred. "I want you to fuck me like you're going to fuck Iris."

Something snapped in me. My fear of us being caught by April or Becca was shoved roughly aside, replaced by something much more urgent, primal, powerful. In mere heartbeats I was behind her, my shorts around my ankles and my straining cock sliding into her steamy pussy.

"Oh, God!" she moaned through gritted teeth as I penetrated her. "Why is it so fucking good?!" Her arse shoved back against me hard, completing my journey into her willing body. I uttered my own cry of pleasure at the sweet sensation surrounding my cock.

Before Maisy's vehement insistence, I started fucking her hard, right there in the kitchen. Anyone who entered the house would see us almost immediately through the archway that opened into the foyer, but that was hardly important; they would have heard us well before reaching the front door. The slapping of skin echoed through the house, occasionally punctuated by another, sharper slap when my hand connected with her ripe little rump.

I'd never considered myself dominant, before, but something about Maisy's attitude, her sexiness, her willingness to be overpowered brought it out of me. I took up a fistful of dark hair at the nape of her neck and used it for leverage, yanking her head back and pounding into her like a jackhammer.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Maisy repeated through laboured breathing. Momentarily concerned she couldn't breathe properly, I relaxed my hold on her hair, but she only urged me to grab it again and pull harder. With a rough grin, I did so. Having her under my control like this felt... Good. I was getting stronger, smarter and better-looking by the day. Maisy couldn't get enough of me. A hot girl had given me her number today.