Music of the Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the petite Japanese walked away Kyle noticed the room was packed. All sorts of sex were happening around them. Both men and women were bent over tables and fucked by members of all sexes. People were sucking each other while the one being sucked were looking around taking it all in.

"What do you want to do now?"

"I still have to be fucked into a coma." She kissed his chest just then and reached down to cup his balls. "While we were talking with Traci Diana half of my mind was reliving that brief fucking you gave me."

"Okay but we need a bed to do it justice."

Anais did not verbally reply but grabbed around the shaft of his cock and began to walk towards the door leading to the private rooms. It was then he first saw the other woman warrior tattooed on her back. She had Greek weapons of war but was otherwise nude.

"Tell me of your tattoos."

Anais smiled and turned to look over her shoulder at him.

"My Amazon warriors, they protect me. The one on my thigh I call Boudicca. She gives me the strength and courage to face whatever come my way. The one on my back I call Sciharian which isn't an individual name but a tribal name. She protects my blind side."

A lone female warrior stood nude staring into the distance, black hair blowing in the wind. She held a short sword in each hand, a pile of clothing and gear at her feet.

"It looks unfinished, like it wants to be part of a larger piece."

Anais slowed to a halt still holding his cock in her left hand looking at over her shoulder. "Strange you should say that I wanted a piece for my entire back but could not decide on anything else. Do you have any suggestions?"

Kyle was loving the pressure she inflicted on his cock. Under different circumstances it may have been humiliating, but the idea she was leading him by the cock to her own fucking was intoxicating.

"You said she was protecting your back, perhaps she is protecting her tribe's back as well. She looks like she could have been bathing or is about to. The rest of the tribe is bathing, there could be some horses off to the left in the foreground. Maybe she sees a wolf or two which is what has her on edge, or maybe the wind brings the sounds of the wolfpack to her."

Anais turned fully to face him closing the short distance even more. "I like that...truly. I will include your wolves if you add one of my amazons to yours." Anais was starting to agree with Traci Diana about Kyle being of like mind.

"A woman who runs with the wolves. Perhaps feral or on the edge but since we are bargaining about tattoos how about this. A feral woman who runs with wolves, she still has her weapons; two short swords strapped to her back. What remains of her clothes are just rags at this point. I will have her place somewhere in the foreground to middle ground. In exchange I want a Sciharian male just coming out of the water towards her as well as the two distant wolves."

"Why do you get three in mine, and I only get one in yours?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of surface area and the amount of detail. The distant wolves would only be big enough to be recognizable as wolves. As for why two, because with one there is the possibility it is a lone wolf whereas with two you are immediately looking for the rest of the pack. One wolf is not much of a threat to a tribe of warriors. A wolfpack on the other hand is a different conversation. The wolf warrior woman is I think actively involved in the hunt so her swords would have to be in hand not on her back as I said earlier although her scabbards would still be there. She must be large enough to show the concentration on her face as she prepares to fight a bear as well as the rags as she has for clothes since she has been with the pack for a while."

"What about the Sciharian male?"

Kyle shrugged his shoulders as he replied. "He just has to be large enough for you to know he is a man."

Anais nodded her agreement. "Shall we seal the deal with a kiss?" She glanced at his lips as she said this.

Kyle suddenly got a large grin; he noticed her licking her lips as if by instinct. "I'll rather seal the deal with a good hard fuck but okay."

Reaching up Kyle gently cuddled her chin in his hand. He leaned in softly engaging in lip lock. After the pounding earlier and what she knew he would inflict upon her, Anais expected him to be forceful here as well, but he surprised her. Their tongues flicked against the others sending bolts of pleasure through their bodies.

After they pulled apart Kyle kept her chin in his hand a while as he gazed into her brown eyes.

"Do me a favor. Forget for the moment that we have already fucked. I want to know you. I want to know how your earlobes taste and how the sweat from your armpits smell. I want to taste that part of you that makes you woman. I want to know what your nipples feel like in my mouth. I want to see if I can get both of your legs to shake during an orgasm. I want to know if you can squirt."

Anais' breath was labored like she ran a marathon, and she did not trust her voice, so she rapidly nodded her consent.

She pulled him to a private room. It was private only in that it told others you did not want others joining. The walls were large widows going from floor to ceiling as was the door. They would still be watched. Anais turned to face him before the bed releasing his cock reluctantly and waited for him. After his little speech about what he wanted had become an aphrodisiac. Maybe it was the words, maybe it was his voice. He said to forget what they did in the main room but how could she. Even now she was experiencing after orgasm shivers.

Kyle stepped into her, one of his legs between hers. He felt the heat of her on his thigh but knew before this night was over it would get hotter.

All the private room had speakers so the music the DJ played could be heard. Perhaps inspired by their performance he was now playing love songs. Kyle only became aware of this when he realized Hello by Lionel Richie was playing.

"Hello." Kyle repeated after Lionel sang it. "We are being watched; you know this as well as I do it is the theme of the night. We will not acknowledge them. We are the only two people in the world." He wrapped his arms around her and danced her in the space between the glass wall and the bed.

The song was almost over before he began exploring her body with his hand. One hand went up and down her back, the other her front. He leaned over and softly nibbed on one of her earlobes. He squeezed and twisted a nipple while he kneaded an ass cheek.

Chris de Burgh's The Lady in Red was next to be played while Kyle moved his hands to be able to finger her. Kyle teased her anus again while he shook her vulva and rubbed her pussy lips between his fingers.

Anais listened to him. Yes, it was his voice when he spoke like he was now, soft...slow. Almost like the words of the song. Then his hands began to caress her skin. Her second nipple began to protest because of jealousy as it was being ignored. Then the song changed, and he was playing with her nether regions. Each of these things he could have spent an eternity, but the length of a song seemed to be right.

As the song came to an end Anais noticed Kyle was leading her back to the bed. He lifted her from her feet as The Lady in Red faded and Nights in White Satin began. Kyle smiled at the coincidence as he placed her in the center of the bed.

"Sorry the sheets are not satin." Kyle kissed her a little harder and a little long than he did the last time. After they came up for air, Kyle said to her. "I know I said we would ignore our audience, but we might have a riot on our hands if I was to eat you for an hour. I have not forgotten."

Kyle stood up and slowly walked around to stand at the foot of both the bed and Anais. He looked at her laying on the white sheets, at her strong tone body. Her big brown eyes dilated, high cheekbones flush both with desire, her full round breasts and nipples erect with excitement. Her flat stomach rose and fell rapidly while she watched him visually explore her. When his eyes reached the apex of her legs, she parted them both to his view and to invite him in.

"You are a picture or a sculpture, fit for a holy shrine." Kyle paused then until her thighs parted and he saw the holy of holies. "And I will honor thee."

His voice was soft and barely reached her ears like he was talking to him revealing a thought that he realized the truth of rather than speaking to her. The song Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton started then.

Kyle climbed onto the bed never taking his eyes from that part of her and settled between her widely spread limbs. Her lips were folded in looking like a flower about to bloom. He became drunk on her fragrance. Her clit long before had sprouted from under its hood, and he wondered if it ever could be contained. He gently stroked her inner thighs near her nether region then he kissed where the tips of his fingers had been. He rubbed his fingers through the folds of her lips as the song began to come to an end. He kissed the lips of her flowers, her personal petals.

Does one normally kiss a flower? He didn't care, he was now...sort of. He shifted his attention briefly to her clit and blew on it. Suddenly he lightly licked it as slowly as he could. He was rewarded with a shudder and half smiled to himself as he noted the sensitivity. Returning to her lips he kissed first one then the other.

He used his tongue to unfold her. Then he returned to her clit and licked it a little firmer and a little faster. Her pussy was flooded with her juices and readily accepted two fingers to the second knuckle. Kyle used those fingers to press down giving her a full feeling.

Returning to her clit again he licked it harder than he did before as well as a little faster. He had been watching for any reaction from her body. He knew when he had it right her body would tell him. He licked her several times each time doing so harder and faster. As it turned out it was an exclamation that caught his attention.

"Oh god." How was he doing this? Was this a strange kind of seduction by music. That song starting to play when she knew he was looking at her pussy was...she did not know. Anais knew she would spend time thinking about it. Perhaps she would confide in the other birds...well Traci Diana at any rate.

Kyle turned the fingers inside her over, bringing him into contact with her g-spot. He started the come here gesture with his fingers. Now he knew how hard and how fast she liked to be licked he started the alphabet on her.

Oh god, was that the alphabet he was doing now. She knew the letter that always got her off. It was the nineteenth. It never failed and her breathing which had remained labored became shallow and rapid as she anticipated him reaching the letter.

Kyle went through the letters. He traced them on her clit with his tongue. He traced them on her right thigh with the fingers of his left hand and he traced them on her g-spot.

Anais contorted her body, as he reached the letter she wanted him too. Her right leg shook uncontrollably as she squirted. Kyle removed his fingers from her but kept the letter on her clit. He did not care about the fluids hitting his throat while he started to hear Love Hurts by Nazareth.

Getting his knees under him, Kyle started to kiss his way along her body: her mound, her lower belly, her stomach, both her nipples, her throat, and finally her lips.

"Pleasure me, ride me until I come. Bring me to the first nut."

Kyle lay on his back beside as she sat up and looked at him. He reminded her of an angel, an angel of illicit desires. She looked at his face with the barest hint of a smile, then at his half erect cock laying like a hungry snake across his thigh. Maybe it should be eaten, devoured by one of her mouths but which one. Maybe she would consume him by both.

Lowering her face towards his hips, she took his big cock in her mouth. It was too big to put it down her throat. She settled for licking the under shaft as she held the base. She cupped his balls with the other hand allowing her mouth to withdraw slowly along the lengthening instrument of pleasure. It did not take long for it to reach its limit. When that happened, she shallowed it as best she could before she straddled and impaled her body with it.

Sitting on her haunches that cock was rearranging her insides, but she loved every delicious inch of it. Now it was in her other mouth, she regurgitated it by lifting her body off it then she devoured it again.

Kyle looked up at her and marveled again at the sight of her tits. "Ride me like you mean it. Ride me like you want me to fuck you."

She did as she was told. She had no choice; did she not christen him an angel. Did that not make him a messenger of the divine. She lowered her body onto his, pounding her hips onto his. She did as she was told because she did mean it. She did want him to fuck her, really fuck her.

Kyle wrapped her arm around her as he held her close. "Ride me. Ride me as I am going to ride you. He rubbed her back with alternating hands each time going lower until he was rubbing her from her shoulder blades to her ass.

Anais suddenly saw it a clear as day. It descended upon her like an epiphany. "Is that what you want me to do to you while you fuck me? Rub your ass, kneading, maybe stick a finger in it and play with your prostate." She whispered this to him as her head lay on his shoulders. "Because I will. Just like I did when we were on the dance floor."

Suddenly Kyle was in his own head, in his own memories feeling that finger again. He lost control and came inside her womb for the second time since they met.

"I'll make another deal with you. I surrender to you completely. You can fuck me whenever and however you like including my ass. In exchange I get to peg your ass once a month on the second day of my period. It only lasts for three days anyway. Now...you get to seal the deal with a good hard fuck."

Kyle did not reply. He simply rolled over pinning her beneath him. He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders. He slipped his cockhead into her passed the nether lips which shallowed him hungrily. It was then that he answered her.

"I can agree to that on one condition."

"And that is?"

"This agreement, this thing of ours is just that...ours. No telling Traci Diana. No hints or veiled references."

That was it. The feral woman who ran with the wolves; the Amazon warrior who faced any challenge was surrendering. But by surrendering maybe she gained, that epiphany also revealed he too was an Amazon warrior, but he was also the wolves she ran was.

"Agreed, now fuck your feral Amazon."

12