Muslim Boy Cuckolded by Jewish Girl

Story Info
Religious outsiders connect: cuckolding and love of foreskin.
7.3k words
3.59
7.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was brought up in Golders Green. The Jewish community is fine. But like any minority community it has a tendency to define itself by what it is not instead of what it is. I started thinking about this when I started secondary school and had decided that I am opposed to it when I left. By 18 I was convinced that multiculturalism is what society needs.

I'm not some bleeding heart liberal, though. I don't think it's good because it's nice and we all should celebrate both Diwali and Hanukkah as festivals of lights. No. The external world changes, so societies must adapt. Societies built around a dialectic are more adaptable and so more likely to survive.

So, when I was 18 I left school and looked for work. I found it at a small inter-faith charity that connected London's different religious groups. I was useful because I knew the Jewish community but could also see it from outside. And that's where I met Dan. He was a Muslim lad from Tower Hamlets who had similar ideas.

We had managed an event together at a university on a rainy autumn day. We were packing up when he changed tone.

"Err, Naomi, when we've packed this all up, maybe we could go for a drink? I saw a nice place not too far from here."

"What kind of drink?"

"Well I suppose they have all the normal things, beer, wine, spirits and mixers." I could hear that my question had started to deflate him.

"That's not what I mean, Dan. Do you just want to wind down or was it a more personal invitation?"

"Oh, of course. Err, well, you see."

"I think that's your way of saying it was more to spend time with me and less to wind down after a hard day."

"Well you're so pretty, Naomi. And we're both single. I think. Have I got that wrong too?"

"You haven't got anything wrong, Dan. I'd love to sit down with a glass of wine and get to know you. You're right, I'm single. And thanks!"

"Thanks?"

"Thanks for the invitation and for saying that I'm pretty."

Dan clearly didn't know what to say. He offered a smile before reaching down for one of the boxes we'd filled with leftover materials from the event.

"I think this one and yours are the last two. We can start moving everything onto the trolley so we can fill Bob's van."

"Yes," I said. "Let's get this moving!"

* * *

We were in the wine bar Dan had suggested. He'd picked well because it wasn't full of students and it was quiet, so we could talk."

"I didn't know there were any Jewish people with red hair," was his opener.

"You know that both King David and Essau are supposed to have had red hair? Though I don't envy them living in the Middle East before sunscreen was invented. But yes, some of us. On the whole, Jewish people look like people where they live. Nordic Jews tend to be blond and Moroccan Jews tend to look the same as other Moroccans."

"You're right. I suppose people adapt to their environment."

"You are very polite Dan."

"Polite?"

"Evolution doesn't happen quite that fast, does it?" If you take a woman from the Middle East and want her grandchildren to have blond hair, they'll need blond fathers. People look local because they have at least one local parent."

"That makes sense. So, I suppose that's what happened to all those Jewish communities that look like the other people in their country."

"Exactly. Now tell me more about why you think I'm pretty."

"Well you just are!" Which was a heartwarming assertion but not what I wanted.

"Consider me as a whole made from parts. Tell me about the parts."

"That's a good way, yes. Well, you have lovely green eyes. I like looking into them. And you're very slim but you have that," and his hands waved in the shape of a Coca-Cola bottle, "and your..." and he stopped. "I'm sorry, I can't say it."

"Just look there then."

His gaze fell from my green eyes to by chest.

"Tell me about my breasts then."

"Well I can't," he said. "I know they are there but I can't say more than I like them."

"How about you ask me questions? I promise not to bite. After all, I'm asking for it."

"Well, I sort of wonder about the shape. Because they're like little cones and I wonder about the nipples and..." he shut up again.

"I think you want to know how puffy my nipples are, right?"

He nodded.

"We've both almost finished our wine. I think we should see if we can pick up something to eat. Your place is nearer than mine."

He looked a combination of surprised, excited, and scared.

"You want to come over to my place? Really?"

"How else am I going to answer your question? I'm not going to strip down in this wine bar."

"Nando's?" He asked.

"Perfect. Lemon and herb, for me. I don't want my mouth distracted by the spice on the chicken."

* * *

Dan's flat was every bit as grubby as you'd expect a single 19 year old's to be. We ate our chicken and chips quickly.

"Now, I suppose I have to answer your question, Dan. It's only fair after all."

He looked confused.

"You want to see my titties. And I bet you have another question, too. Don't you."

He was too scared to respond.

"Dan, I'm going to take off my dress to answer your question. When I do, you'll see my bra and knickers. They aren't exciting as underwear goes. A long time ago I decided that if a man wants to see you in your bra and knickers then what he really wants is to be removing them. That's more exciting than a bit of lace, I hope."

"What colour are your pubes!" He almost shouted.

"You can see that my eyebrows and eyelashes and even the little downy hairs on my arms are all ginger. I think you can guess."

I slowly unbuttoned my dress, revealing a white cotton bra and knickers set.

"Can you help me off with my dress, please. And do you have a hanger for it?"

He held the dress as I walked out of it. And then almost jumped out the room to dump a pair of his trousers on the floor so he could hang it up. I reached behind my back and unclipped my bra.

"Could you..." and I reached towards him. He lifted up the strap and pulled them towards him, freeing my small conical breasts with puffy little nipples.

"Oh, it's such a cold autumn evening, Dan. My nipples are cold. Could you warm them with your hands?"

He cupped my breasts very gently.

"That's nice. Now I think you need to rub them gently to warm up the blood. Let me show you how."

I moved his hands over my breasts and we both watched as my nipples stiffened.

"That's my nipples tell you that they need a kiss. This one first, I think." And I pointed at my left breast.

Dan was trembling with excitement and gently kissed my nipple.

"And now the other one."

One more kiss.

"Very good. And now I need to step out of my knickers. Then I can confirm the last answer. So why don't you kneel down and put one hand on each hip. Then, you can gently lift the fabric away from my hips and pull my knickers down. Don't let them hit the floor. Get them down to my knees and I'll step out of them. You can hang them with my dress."

He did as instructed and resumed his kneeling position. I hadn't told him too but he could sense how this was going.

"Now Dan, I need you to tell me about my pubes."

"They're the same colour as the hair on your head. Sort of auburn."

"Yes they are. Now use your other senses."

"I can't hear them and I think I want your permission to touch..."

"Good boy, Dan"

"So maybe I can use my sense of smell?" I didn't say anything so he just put his nose closer and breathed in deeply. "I don't have the right words to describe the aroma but I can definitely say it is good and I want more."

"You are doing very well, Dan. I think you are right and you should have more. But I also think that equality between the sexes is important, too. I have disrobed for you," and I reached for his belt buckle. "So, I think you need to do it for me."

I undid his buckle and pulled the belt out of the loops. He grabbed at the top of his trousers and held them pulled up.

"Equality, Dan. I showed you mine. You show me yours."

"But your knickers were fine," he said. "Sexy, actually because I could see a pube sticking out. That was hot! But you know, they're nice. Mine are a bit embarrassing."

"Why?"

"I've had them a long time, I suppose. I got them when I was 14."

I put my hands on his and gently pulled them away. His trousers fell down. He was standing in SpongeBob SquarePants boxers.

"No need for embarrassment there. I saw the laundry when I was growing up and I am sure that one of my brothers had the same design. And anyway, if you're sexy enough that I want to take them off then it's not your taste in cartoon characters that I care about, is it?"

"Good."

I reached out again and he gently grasped my hands.

"Why don't you want me to reciprocate, Dan. Don't you want me to tell you about yourself like you told me about myself?"

"Looks it's just that, well. I don't want to disappoint you."

"How do you think you could do that?"

He didn't say anything but did look uncomfortable.

"Are you worried that I'll judge you by the standards of dicks in porn? Are you worried that I spend my evenings tucked up in bed, rubbing one out to huge dicked men in porn videos? Do you think I didn't have brothers and don't know what a normal one looks like?"

He pulled his boxers down and I saw exactly what I was expecting. An average looking dick, slightly darker than the rest of his olive skin, with a messy bush of black pubic hair.

Oh, and no foreskin. I wasn't expecting one. But I live in hope. For me the foreskin has taken on extra special qualities. I suppose that boys and men with foreskins rarely give them much thought. But I do.

I misled Dan with my question about porn. I do spend my evenings tucked up in bed, rubbing one out. But it's not the size of the dick I care about. I want to see the foreskin covering the whole helmet, moving back and forth. I want the see how shiny that protected helmet is as a drop of precum forms. I want to see huge dollops of sperm shooting out and drips catching on the rim of the foreskin.

I made myself a promise that the only penises I'll let inside me will be those with foreskin. My personal enjoyment requires skin to skin, so no condoms.

I needed to keep Dan on side. I breathed in his scent. He smelled of dick and at that moment it was what I needed. I could feel myself getting wet as I breathed again, deeply.

"You said that I smelled good and I have to return the compliment, Dan. I think we should move from the kitchen. If we lay down we could do a more thorough examination."

* * *

"If you lie down like that then I can kneel here and not quite sit on your face." I gently pushed Dan down onto his bed and straddled him.

"Now, why don't you breathe deeply and enjoy that scent while telling me what I should do with your dick. I can guess but only you know."

Dan's dick had started to uncurl and I could see it was going to be about 13 centimetres long. Sort of average.

"Well, if you put your mouth on it, keep your teeth back and suck gently."

I did and his semi became rigid. I sucked gently and followed his instructions to slow down with some licks before sucking again. In less than two minutes I heard a high pitched "I'm coming!" from Dan just after he started spurting into my mouth. If I hadn't wanted him to cum in my mouth I might have been upset but a mouth is the second best place for it.

I breathed in and gurgled slightly so Dan knew I was keeping his cum in my mouth. Then I swallowed and licked around my teeth and swallowed again.

"I think we will need to practise more. We both need to get better at this but that was lovely."

"You liked it?" He spoke into my pussy as I was still kneeling over his face.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't have sucked you off if I didn't want you to cum in my mouth. Now listen to me and reciprocate. I'll tell you what I need."

Dan followed my instructions with care and enthusiasm. We'd need to practise this again, too. But he managed to bring me to a gentle orgasm. I turned around and faced him.

"You've got my pussy juice all over your face."

"I think your breath smells slightly of cum."

"That sounds like a successful evening, then." I told him. "Maybe we can kiss?" And we did. We got better as the evening got on. "Does my mouth still taste of your cum?"

"I don't think so. Or I can't taste it anymore. Is my face still covered in your pussy juice?"

"It's dried but I can definitely smell it. And I agree with you. My pussy smells lovely."

"Can we do this again?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed. "We're never going to get good at it if we don't put in the training."

"Great! And would you mind if I bought some condoms?"

My face fell and I saw an instant reaction in Dan's face.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Is it too quick?"

"No Dan," I said with a sigh. It's not you, it's me. "And I know that sounds unreasonable but I think you'll understand. I like you and I was delighted that you picked up on my hints and asked me out."

"You were hinting?"

"Maybe I am incredibly bad at it. That's possible as I've never tried before. Or maybe I was so successful I programmed your subconscious. But I'm the issue. I made myself a promise when I realised that I didn't want to be a good Jewish girl. I don't want to marry a good Jewish boy and bring up six or eight Jewish children."

"What did you promise yourself?"

"This might sound selfish. It probably is selfish but it's been wrapped up in me for years now and it's going to take a long time to unpick it. If I even want to. And I should start with a little lie I told you earlier today."

Dan's face fell. I knew he thought I was going to tell him that he was too small. He was scared that I only want to be fucked by huge cocks like the ones you see in porn.

"I said that I don't spend my evenings tucked up in bed, rubbing one out to huge dicked men in porn films. And that's sort of true but misleading. The truth is that I focus on foreskin. I am fascinated by it and I love to watch men and women gently manipulating it, tasting it and so on. And it's because I promised myself that I'd only let a cock with a foreskin inside me and it would have to be skin to skin."

Dan looked confused.

"That doesn't mean we can't do more of what we've been doing this evening. I hope to suck you off much better next time. And you did a good job of licking me out and making me cum, too. I want more of that. But no fucking."

"But... what does it mean. A relationship. Sex. But only oral?"

"Basically. I mean you can have a handjob, too if you promise to cum in my mouth or let me lick up your spunk. Just no fucking."

"But you do want that with someone right? Just not me."

He was obviously quite sad. I thought carefully before responding. I didn't want to hurt Dan and I hoped to help us both. But it was a big risk.

"Dan, did you ever study Chaucer at school?"

"Old English poems? I think I heard of them but didn't study them."

"They are basically some rude songs. Medieval people were just as obsessed with sex as we are today. Lots of those songs are about non-monogamous sex."

Dan didn't say anything and I could see he was listening. I could also feel his heart race increase and his cock start to stiffen.

"Things are different now. Half of the people in Brighton are gay or in polyamorous families. And some people," his cock stiffened a bit again. "Some people have consensual non-monogamous relationships. There's a couple and then," his cock was pretty stiff right now. "And then there's another man who joins them."

"Should I help you with that erection before or after I tell you want I'm thinking."

"You decide." He grunted.

"Sometimes the man likes to take a supportive role in helping the woman achieve her sexual potential. Sometimes that means bringing in some help. It's up to the couple and anyone they bring in to decide. But the man might just want to know his girlfriend or wife is getting fucked and hear a story later. Sometimes he might want to just listen. Other men might want to watch or even play a supporting role."

I could feel his cock trembling against my leg.

"And quite a lot of those men want to,"

I felt several small hot splashes against my leg as Dan finished my sentence, "clean up. Some men want to clean up their wives. They want to lick the other man's sperm out of her."

"I don't think I'm the only one who rubs one out to some porn most evenings. Now, you'll have to be very careful as you pull back the covers. I'm going to wipe up your cum and you'll want to watch me lick it off my fingers. As I said, the mouth is the second best place for it."

* * *

"How are we going to find men with foreskin," Dan asked as we walked into his flat a few days later.

"How hard can it be? We're in England. Most English men are intact. Apart from a few boys with medical conditions it's only Muslims and Jews who circumcise their boys."

"Sure, but even so. How do you know?"

"I think we have to be upfront and ask. And the easiest way to do that is to use a dating site."

"There are dating sites for this?"

"Of course there are. Once they'd tested the internet by sending mail and scientific data they got down to what it's really for. Sex. That's the saviour of every technology. Betamax failed because they didn't let people buy porn films on it. 3G was a success because we could download porn on it. There'll be at least one site where we can advertise and say what we want."

"Oh, look. I don't want to pry but you said you want this skin to skin. And you strongly suggested that you'll let me lick him cum out of you."

"Yes to both."

"Well, isn't there a risk that you could..."

I showed him my upper left arm and lifted his hand and rubbed his fingers over the rod just below my skin.

"That's a contraceptive. I had it put in recently. It lasts for three years and it can be removed very quickly. Now when we find someone we'll want to meet up with him first and make sure we all get tested before we do anything."

"But you and I have never..."

"He won't know that though, will he? I mean we can tell him but we need to build trust. We all get tested together and we show each other the reports that we have a clean bill of health or we call it off."

* * *

Darville was quite a bit older than us. He told us that he had done this with quite a few couples, which was reassuring. It would have been terrible if it was everyone's first time. He was quite a bit taller than Dan and me. And it was clear that he pumped iron as well as women.

"You are both so young. What got you into this?" He asked as we sat on the sofa in Dan's lounge.

"Dan and I both grew up in religious environments. Dan's was Muslim and mine was Jewish. And while I've left, I have a fascination with foreskin. I love it."

"And I don't have one." Dan finished.

"Well that's a new one to me," said Darville. "Couples normally want me because I'm black. But I'll do my best for all of us."

Darville was happy for Dan to watch but not touch.

So we moved into the bedroom and stripped. Then, I knelt down in front of Darville, making sure that Dan could clearly see me pick up his cock. I kissed the tip and then breathed in deeply, appreciating his male scent. Darville's cock was stiffening up. Both Dan and I took a sharp breath as we saw his foreskin move back slightly to accommodate the growing helmet.

"Tell me if you want me to adjust," I told Darville. Then I started licking at the end of his foreskin. The opening was obviously very sensitive because his cock was now fully erect and I gently wanked his foreskin back and forth.

"You're doing well, girly. Have you been taking lessons?"

"Well, it wasn't an academic course. But I have spent a lot of time watching porn where women wank and suck men with a foreskin."

12