Mustang Sammie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of his hand and rubbed his forearm up to his elbow, and he stroked my tummy through my t-shirt. I felt him move away from me, before several moments later, I felt why, as his growing erection touched my bum. I moved back into the curve of his form and breathed, "It's ok.....do you know what you did to me today?" I asked, still not quite believing that he made me cum with a V8 engine.

"What did I do?" My normally confident bedfellow whispered, in an almost terrified tone.

I turned until I was laying on my right and facing him directly, in the dark. I could feel his breath on my face, and raised my hand to his face and gently said, "You made your Mummy cum, Thomas."

I could feel his whole body stiffen, even the muscles in his face that I held seemed to get slightly more tense, which in turn, made me tense. "I thought you didn't want this anymore.....?" he asked, and I stroked his face again.

"I don't want to be used, fucked in the dark then tossed aside and forgot about, anymore," somewhere between a whisper and a voice, I said.

He sat up and surprised me when he reached up behind him, flicking the switch on the light and bathing us in the the red/pink hue. He didn't look at me as he asked, "Is that what you think it was?"

I could clearly see that I had touched a raw nerve, when he clutched his legs up to his chest and almost buried his head between them in the bedsheets. "What else am I to think, Thomas? You never stay in bed with me, you never mention it after....."

I sat up too and, turning to face him and making sure not to flash my pussy at him, asked, "Tell what it was....what it is."

He put his hand on my shoulder and I kissed it, reaching up to hold it there and he looked at me, "It had to be in the dark, plausible deniability or whatever. I.....I knew that if I saw you while....."

"Tell me, Thomas," I breathed, cutting through the silence.

He stared at me, right into my soul through my almost weeping eyes and, taking a deep breath, he said, "If I had looked into your eyes while I was.....inside you......seeing you naked, I wouldn't have ever wanted to stop."

I was shaking by this point, and he felt it as he next asked if I was OK. "No," I replied, "No, I'm not OK.....I never ever wanted you to stop, Thomas."

I then sat up with my crotch almost making contact with the front of his shins, as his legs were still up against him. I took both his hands and held them on his knees, "Thomas," I croaked, now looking at him through tears, "I'm terrified about what I'm going to do now, In case you run away from me."

"I'll never run away again....wh....what are you going to do?" He said, looking me right in the eye.

I let go of his hands, reached for the hem of my t-shirt and, only stopping once when it caught on the bottom of my breasts, lifted my shirt off and as my tits flopped out, now exposed to my only son in light, for the first time.

He swallowed hard, then I patted his knees and told him to put them down so I could sit astride him. "You can't be too disappointed, you've not ran away...." I observed, as his eyes went from my eyes to my boobs when I threw my leg over him, knowing that they were swaying and wobbling, before I sat on his pyjama bottom covered thighs.

"I must be dreaming, I've dreamt this since....." He then snapped his hands over his face, overwhelmed by the turn of events.

"Since when?" I said, in a soothing, maternal tone.

"Since I started knowing what boobs were for," he said, hungrily salivating at the image of my pendulous breasts, now kissing his naked chest.

We shared a loving, nervous stare, both aware that we were crossing a line, casting off the anonymity that was provided by the shroud of darkness.

Then I noticed this hands were sitting by his side, almost like I was giving him a no-touch lap-dance. I reached down to both hands and, lifting them both up, placed them to cup my hanging mammaries.

I had never been nervous when revealing my breasts to a man before, but as I released his hands to roam my skin, I realised that the only reason his hands were trembling, was because I had been holding them. I had goosebumps, my skin had a sheen of nervous sweat and my heart was thumping like crazy, as he caressed every part of my breasts. He stretched his fingers out, up almost to my shoulders and, sliding his palms downwards, he dragged his hands down and under the crest, before cupping each bottom heavy and full, slightly sagging, pale but succulent breast.

Being the polite boy he is, he looked up into my eyes and, almost pleadingly asked, "Can I suck them?"

Smiling back, I moved things up yet another notch, as I leaned forward and softly placed a kiss on his lips and breathed, "You never have to ask me to do anything to my body again."

My breath was ragged as I placed my left hand behind his head, caressing his hair and he looked up. I took my other hand to cup my right boob, and leaning slightly forward, offered it up to his lips.

He made gentle contact, his lips surrounded my brown areola and he started to suck on me, flicking his tongue over my stiffened nipple, as the sight I had of proceedings, made my wet pussy soak right through his pyjamas, and he stopped sucking and sheepishly said, "I think I've cum."

We both looked down to where I sat on him, and with him so focused on my tits earlier, his eyes bugged as he noticed that my naked, hairy bush was right on him. "It's me, you made my pussy leak. Do you want to take your PJ's off?

I knew what way I wanted this to go, and moved off him to allow him space to strip. I lay on my back as he stood at his bedside, and he didn't take his eyes off my face, body or bush as he lowered his pyjamas and his cock sprang out. Strangely, this caused me to gasp, as although it had been inside me countless times, seeing the 7 inches for the first time, made it very real. He was of course not circumcised, I knew that, and the cleanly shaven skin just made it look too big to fit.

I knew it fitted, and as he raised his knee to climb back onto the bed, I shimmied into the very middle of the large, heart shaped bed. I also moved down a bit, lifting my hips to shuffle down, spreading my legs to allow my Thomas to lay down on me, to kiss my lips, stroke my face and run his left hand down my skin to cup my right tit in his hand, before kissing down my chest, cupping both boobs and sucking each nipple in turn.

He kept sucking, I moaned and thrummed inside as I looked down and saw him latching onto my right teat. Playing with the left nipple in his finger and thumb, I felt a warmth wash over me, and I moaned out, "Don't stop."

He had been looking at my tits until then, but as he sensed the closeness to climax I was, he switched breasts, sucking my left and tweaking my right nipple, bringing me closer. Seeing the edge of the cliff, I jumped off, right into a continuous wave of ecstasy, running up and down my front.

He wasn't happy, after looking up into my weary eyes, he moved on down my body, and I dreaded him seeing my hairy sex, for a moment.

"Hmmmm, God I love you with your womanly bush," the muffled voice groaned, before the feeling of a tongue prodding me, started my journey to orgasm number two. He teased me, nibbled me and licked me like an ice cream by dragging his flattened tongue up inside my pink slit, before isolating my clitoris, and pressing his tongue against it as I bucked and writhed out my second climax.

"I need you inside me," I gushed, as I guided him up my body by the ears and he frantically kissed me like a lover should. I reached down between us, taking his throbbing penis in my grip, guiding it to my hot, widely splayed core and lined him up, rubbing him up and down my slit and bathing him in my juices.

He was the sensible one, looking down between us he painfully said, "Are you sure? Last chance. Once I see that going in you, you'll be mine forever..."

I simply fed the tip into my moistness, gestured his eyes down to our bodies again and said, "it's too late, you've already seen it."

It was all that he needed to hear and he bottomed out in one hard stroke, making me grunt when he finally settled home. "Don't you dare ask if I'm alright," I said, "You need to fuck me! Mother's orders."

Oh how he fucked me, in and out with long strokes, he bored his length inside me. "Never stop, don't ever stop, oh Thomas I'm cumming again! Oh yes, oh yes, oh god right there."

"Oh Mum!"

"Oh Thomas....just right there....uh, oh, uh, unngh, Aaaaah!"

My body bucked and jumped as he held himself above me, allowing my soaked vagina to do all the work on his length, as my body slid and sloshed my pussy around his rod of steel.

I put my hands on my head as I felt him sucking my tits again, and I gripped it to tear him away to kiss my needy mouth, getting more tastes of my own body and arousal, after eating me out.

I pushed him off me, "It's my turn now," I said as he turned over, and I cocked my leg, nestled him back home and lowered my pussy to swallow him. Then I rode him, he fitted me perfectly and I rode him hard, not caring that my tits were bouncing out of control and my tummy was rippling with every bounce as he stared at his penis, now intermittently shrouded by my body and pubic hair.

Then he did what every one of my previous 4 lovers had done when I rode them. He squeezed my breasts, really quite hard, and sucked at the end, taking my nipples and as much of my fleshy breasts in his mouth in turn, as he could.

It set me off again. I say again, but I'm not sure the previous orgasm ever ended before this one had definitely begun.

"Oh Thomas, I'm cumming again!"

"I feel it, you're clamping me t......ight."

My eyes then closed and my mouth opened to scream, but no sound came out. My vagina felt like it had liquified, melting with it's intruder to form one explosive detonation of pleasure as I heard my wetness sucking him in, sliding over him and basting his length.

"I'm gonna cum!"

I didn't answer him.

"Oh god, Mum....I'm....really close."

Again, I continued riding him, squeezing him in my Vaginal grip and kissed him, jerking my nipples against his chest as my tits bucked about below me.

He gripped me by the hips, then to my slight perplexity, he gripped my little potbelly and, looking up into my eyes he said, "I'm....really....gonna...cum!"

I climbed off him, and he must've thought I was going to suck the cum from him, but I leaned and kissed him and, whispering into his ear, I said, "I want you on top when I feel you cum inside me."

In seconds he was on all fours, and as I spread my body open for him again, he kissed my soaking pussy, burying his face and coming up soaked, he kissed my tits and then my mouth, then thrust back up into me.

I love missionary. The man thinks he's in total control, as now does my son, hammering into my soaked vagina and keeping me pinned to the bed, setting the pace.

In actual fact, he's only there at my own pleasure, as I clench my pussy around him and raise my knees, to allow him deeper, and the spongy head to kissing my limit is painful at first, so I lower them again, for now.

"Oh god, yes, oh cum for me I want to feel it squiring."

"Mmmmm-hmmmmf,"

"Oh fuck, Thomas.....God please, yes, yes."

He held still above me and kissed me fervently on the mouth. My Vaginal muscles, now in a rolling, basting spasm, made him moan and whimper into my mouth, as his body started to gently buck.

It was beautiful to see and feel it. Not violently like before, his white hot sperm seemed to seep into me as he collapsed on top of me, kissing me while looking in my eyes as he filled every nook and cranny of his mother's eagerly accepting pussy with the thick, life creating cream.

He flopped right down on top of me, flat against my naked body, just like he did as a baby, and as his weight in me almost made me cry, I stroked his face and he stroked my boob and traced my areola and nipple. "I came inside you," he sullenly said, breaking the intimate silence.

"I called you Thomas," I smiled.

"You can call me whatever you like, Tom was just a dick to you. In every sense of the word."

I smiled and, still stroking him, I turned his face to mine and said, "You never need to pull out again, you understand? Always cum inside me."

He hugged me and sighed into my left breast, i cupped his head and just about heard him say, "What if you get pregnant?"

"Don't worry, it'll be alright," I assured him, looking down at his thin form cuddled on top of me. It felt good, maternal like how it used to be only this time, his penis was still inside me, his cum was even deeper, and any waiting egg was happy to receive the incestuous little swimmers.

I loved the feeling of him against me, the sometimes brutal fucking in the dark had been fun, but this tenderness of his head resting on my breasts, and him gently stroking my left boob, took us to another level. He then surprised me by asking something he hadn't mentioned since Christmas when he said, "What are you going to do about Dad?"

I still didn't know the answer to that, I missed my husband - my soul mate, as I thought - and I had zero moral high ground to look down from. "Is it right to tell you in this scenario, that I still love him?" I said, and he slipped out of me, now flaccid, and lay beside me.

"Of course you still love him, he's your husband," he said, "I.....wouldn't expect you to leave him for me."

"What about Shannon, have you heard from her?" I asked, gently holding his hand and kissing it.

He sighed, took a deep breath and said, "I feel kind of like I've been too harsh on her. I.....I can't really tar & feather her for sleeping with my.....my Dad, when I'm.....you know."

"Sleeping with me?" I suggested, looking up into his eyes.

"Exactly."

He then looked away and I asked him if she was still seeing Mike, and he shook his head, "She texts me every day saying she's sorry. Ben has been seeing her housemate, Julie, who says she never goes out of her room and never has anyone round at all."

I then asked him a question that was awkward, "Do you love her, Thomas?"

He lay flat on his back and sighed, "I do, now the hypocritical anger has lifted, at least I need to talk to her."

"It sounds kinda like there are many a conversation to be had in the future, but for tonight, my lover, I want some more of this," I said, making him jump as I gripped his soft cock and started to massage it up and down his length until he was hard enough to settle inside me, bringing back that fullness and warmth that I had just remembered I'd been sorely missing.

####

Ride Sammie, Ride

Next morning, we set off for the homeward leg, and as time posts passed, we talked about our situation with Mike and Shannon. Then he asked me about my affection for the car. Initially I blushed and said nothing, but my smile made him probe and interrogate me by holding the car's burble at my special spot.

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you!" I spat, holding my poor pussy through the black skirt I wore.

"That's a good girl," he grinned.

"Cheeky! Ok, so this is embarrassing, but......your father and I had already kissed, but on our third date.....he......took my bra off for the first time right here."

"Wow!" Thomas said, "Third date? I was almost 2 months with Shannon!""

I just smiled at him, then as the thought came to me I teased, "Hey, it was almost 19 years for you to get mine off!"

Laughing at my quip, he then asked what else we got up to in here, and I slightly shocked him when I put my feet up on the dashboard, spread my knees and said, "I'll give you a clue.....I know that there's not enough room in your seat to have sex, that steering wheel and the pedals really hamper whoever is on top."

He slowed down, and looking over at me he said, "You were one dirty girl, Mum."

I then almost made him crash the car when I lifted my hips off the seat, slid my panties right off and seductively said, "If you think you can make up the time, pull in at the next secluded spot."

The car had hardly rolled to a stop at the end of the tree-lined, dusty track, before he had his belt open and flies undone. I was leaning over the central console, taking him into my mouth, feeling his body stiffen as I took him right to the base, bobbing my head up and down as he placed his right hand at the back of my head.

The thoughts in that moment that were running through my head, seemed to be in three parts:

His cock is amazing, I have never been fed so fully in either orifice

This cock has been inside me, squirting its potent seed inside my depth

This is my son's cock.

It seem to be that last point that made me twitch inside. I reached under my skirt and started to flick my clit, making me moan into the swollen phallus that resided inside my mouth. But that's not where I wanted it to be, as I played with my pussy I was merely preparing myself for what I knew that I craved. To bring my boy back again, to where it all began for him.

I looked up at him with burning eyes, holding his cock that was now slathered and saliva and the juices transferred from my pussy, via my hand. "I really need you to come round this side of a car," I said, and immediately he tucked himself in and opened the door and the next thing I knew, I was preparing myself as he lay down over me on the passenger seat. With my legs in the air around him, one sticking out the window of the car, he fed his mushroom head into me once, then pulled back and then gently bottomed out in one go.

With the back of my seat down, I didn't so much caress him with every thrust, as hang on. He fucked me with passion, he fucked me with hunger, holding onto the back of the seat so he could pummel me hard and slow. I put my hands up his T-shirt and felt his torso, tweaking his nipples like he does to me.

It didn't take long for him to pick up his pace, And soon the seat was shaking and rattling as he hammered his long, throbbing penis up me.

I looked around us to see if there were any vantage points, from which we may be seen. Securing the knowledge that we were completely secluded in bushes and a single track, dead end road, I allowed myself to succumb to the throbbing in my core.

It started with moaning and spasming of my pussy up and down his shaft, clutching him tightly, almost keeping him seated as he tried to pull out of me to thrust back in, again and again.

I grabbed his hips between my thighs my ass on the very edge of the seat. His eyes were closed as he held inside me, as if he was delaying his climax by holding himself deep against my cervix. I think it was more psychological, than the feeling of him bottomed out in me, that triggered my loss of control as the fact that at and moment of climax, his youthful, potent sperm would rocket up his shaft, right into the spongy opening of my very womanhood, leading into the uterus that had prepared him for the word.

Awkwardly, I moved my pussy up and down and caressed his length as he stayed still. Then he looked down at me to shake his head and, nodding back at him, I bring the leg that was hanging out the window back in, crossing over his back and joining the other leg to crisscross him with my ankles, holding him deep in me as I flex my muscles to massage him up and down.

Leaning right down, he kissed my lips for the first time since we begun. My pelvic floor is well looked after from carrying my weight about, but also from all those lunges I do, together with my once a week trip to the gym. His cock, still jammed right up against my baby maker, is gently moving but not pulling out far, and his shallow thrusts and movements are stimulating my clitoris, as the base of his shaft and pelvic bone stimulated me. Ripples intensify and his cock feels huge as the grip makes him feel about 6 inches wide. This is the most intimate climax I think I have ever had, as we both looked at each other through heavy eyes and, biting my lip I nodded my head. My throbbing, massaging pussy, ripping and basting him, met a scalding jet of semen, pulsing up me with nowhere else to escape but right over my cervix, as the realisation of what I already know, crashes over my brain like the waves making my vagina sing, that if it hasn't already happened by now, Thomas is making me pregnant.