Mutari Island Mystery Ch. 02

Story Info
Three ladies are stranded, naked, and turning into cows...
8.1k words
9.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

Foreword: This is an animal transformation story, mentally and physically, and might be considered erotic horror by some. It involves a certain degree of mental trauma on the part of the protagonists. The first half is mostly ENF, as the mental changes set in first, and teases the physical ones that dominate the second half of the story. The sex scenes are FFF and involve lactation and adult nursing, aside from the transformative aspects.

Chapter 5

Hazel awoke on her back, staring into a cloudy sky. She squinted reflexively at the sun, which had just shone down on her face through a hole in the fluffy white barrier between them. After all the fog, it was a welcome sight, even if it made her sleep-shrouded eyes water with pain. Her mouth felt dry and hot, and she groaned as she levered herself into a sitting position, feeling rather too warm for being naked, not to mention somewhat gross and bloated.

The reminder of her nudity made her groan again as she remembered her nightmare, and the residual heat and stickiness between her legs made her blush. She devoutly hoped that she hadn't done anything embarrassing in her sleep thanks to the wet dream. Her moaning turned into a bellow of horror and shock as she realized the warmth was partially thanks to her equally naked friends sandwiching her body, and the disfiguring changes they had undergone.

"Moo!" cried Hazel, long enough and deep enough to make the others jerk awake and upright, their cow-like ears twitching and long tails swishing in fear or alarm. They quickly scrambled away on all fours, trying to put a little distance between themselves. Hazel's hands found her ears and knew they must look about the same, and she became aware of muscles moving in her lower back that seemed to be controlling her tail. Lia and Kenzie soon joined her in bellowing their distress as they all realized their nightmare had in fact been a memory.

Finally calming down enough to form real words, despite being slightly slurred by a thicker and longer tongue than she was accustomed to, Hazel asked, "What's happening to us?! No, that's the wrong question. I mean, how is it happening? This is impossible!"

Lia had already started yelling a response to the first question, "We're turning into cows, you idiot!" and didn't try to answer the second one, even assuming she heard it thanks to her own shouting. Kenzie simply subsided into whimpering and wringing her hands, which were filthy from all the crawling around they'd been doing.

Hazel shook her head in denial, saying, "This can't really be happening. We must be hallucinating or something." She again felt her ears and reached around to grasp her tail, which she noticed had a tuft of hairs on the end that were as dark as those on her head. "Seems real enough," she muttered anxiously, stroking the furry clump cautiously, and alarmed to realize she could feel it from both her fingers' and the extra limb's perspectives.

"Maybe if I pinch myself I'll wake up," said Kenzie sadly, her voice also sounding slightly slurred. Inexplicably, however, she reached up and grasped both her nipples, twisting them hard and crying out in surprise and pain as she blushed anew.

"Why the hell would you do that?" scoffed Lia, shaking her head, but unable to quickly look away from the petite girl's newly erected nipples.

"I don't know!" Kenzie wailed, looking down at her insolent hands. "I meant to pinch my arm or my thigh or something!" After a pause while she looked perplexedly at her chest, she said, "My nipples are longer and puffier than they used to be."

Lia snorted, finally managing to avert her gaze, and said, "That sounds really severe compared to your fucking tail." Hazel watched as the smaller woman reached around to examine the fleshy rope extending from the end of her spine, which was tipped with hair that matched her normal color, just like the others' were. Kenzie seemed to be stroking it almost sensually, and the plump girl blushed to realize the display was getting her aroused.

"Okay, assuming this is really happening, we should approach it logically," Hazel said, trying to retreat into comforting rationality, if possible. "We should inspect ourselves carefully and see if anything else is different."

Lia huffed in irritation even as Kenzie nodded, but they both did as suggested and began minutely examining themselves in search of other possible changes. The three girls quickly realized that their body hair seemed to be thicker than it should be for how recently they'd shaved, with the stubble on their legs and armpits being much more pronounced than expected.

Kenzie groaned as her fingers discovered what her eyes had not. Lurking just above her bush were four tiny bumps, evenly spaced, and the same color as her skin. The other ladies quickly confirmed that they had the same growths, and it was Lia who voiced their suspicion. "These are going to be udders if we keep changing, aren't they?"

The three woman all looked at each other with grim expressions, obviously unable to be sure what would happen next in the unprecedented situation, but with no reason to be particularly hopeful about the eventual outcome. Trying to salvage her rational approach, Hazel said, "Okay, let's all walk down to the shore and try to clean ourselves up a little. I know it's not much, but I for one will feel a little more human after a wash."

Lia rolled her eyes but tried to stand up. All three women felt extremely dizzy as they got to their feet, and her instincts were telling Hazel that she shouldn't be trying to stand on just her hind legs, but eventually the sensation passed. Kenzie asked the others, "Did you both feel a strong urge to crawl instead?" Hazel and Lia both nodded wearily, and the three women made the short walk to the shoreline, very careful to avoid anything that might trip them up.

Everyone felt a little less awkward as they knelt at the water's edge and scooped up water to at least remove the caked dirt from their flesh. Hazel sighed with a small amount of relief as she splashed water on her arms and underarms, rubbing vigorously, and uncomfortably aware of her heavy breasts wobbling in time with her motions.

"Here, let me wash your back," offered Kenzie, who was on the left of Hazel. Looking at Lia on her other side with raised eyebrows, the blonde nodded, and all three turned in unison in order to help the others get clean. Hazel started to get a little fearful when she realized her hands were caressing Lia's skin and lingering much longer than was necessary to wash. She even took the girl's tail in her hands and stroked it, tickling the tuft at the end. "Now do moo," said Kenzie quietly, then cleared her throat and corrected herself, "Do me, please."

Swallowing reflexively, Hazel turned around to see Kenzie already presenting her filthy back to her. She started splashing the petite girl, and Lia knee-walked around until she could help. The two friends worked their hands lovingly across her back and tail, and Hazel even found herself kissing the tufted tip. Her loins felt hot and empty, and she fantasized about how it would feel to have the muscular tail inside her. From the look on her face, with her enormously dilated eyes, Lia might well have been imagining the same thing.

"So hot..." Kenzie panted, mooing breathlessly. "Need a drink, so thirsty!" The petite girl fell to her hands and knees and turned slightly, dipping her head toward the lake and lapping up water with her long tongue. Hazel and Lia both mooed with mild disappointment when their friend pulled away, but the cool water of the lake looked very inviting, and they soon lowered themselves and began drinking as well.

~~

Lia slowly returned to awareness, and nearly choked on the mouthful of grass she was chewing. She spit it out with disgust, mooing angrily, then clamped her jaws shut at the bovine utterance emerging from them. She looked around and saw that Kenzie and Hazel were still grazing with apparent equanimity, looking in her direction with dull, animalistic expressions on their faces.

With great care, Lia forced herself to say, "FUCK!" with as much volume as she could muster. It seemed to do the trick, as her two friends abruptly startled back to awareness, reacting similarly to the grass in their mouths. The yell echoed strangely across the water, where offshore fog still lingered despite the intermittent sunlight streaming through the cloud cover.

"Oh, god, we blacked out again!" wailed Kenzie, trying to wipe her tongue on the back of her hand, since her recently-washed palms were filthy again.

"At least we weren't licking or fucking each other this time," said Hazel mournfully as she picked at stray blades of grass lodged in her teeth. "Well, as far as I can tell, anyway."

Lia blushed at the reminder of their earlier escapades, which she had been trying very hard to pretend were not real. She scowled, then crawled over to the fire ring and sat down, unsure of how to react to the situation and falling back on her traditional anger and sarcasm. "I wish you bitches had listened to me when I said I didn't want to go camping."

"Don't try to blame us!" said Kenzie, with a little anger of her own. "You didn't have to come! And anyway, all you actually said is you'd rather have gone to that water park! We didn't force you to join us, you just didn't want to go somewhere else alone!"

Lia simply flipped Kenzie off rather than reply to her irritatingly valid rebuttal, and focused her eyes on charred remains of old flames contained in the ring of stones.

"Maybe we should try again to get a fire going," suggested Hazel, examining her dirty hands with dismay, but apparently not willing to risk another attempt at washing just then.

"I don't think that rubbing sticks together is going to work," Kenzie replied sadly, her anger having quickly evaporated. "I think I remember reading that you should use a shoelace or a piece of string to make it work, and we don't have any of those."

Hazel looked thoughtfully around the campsite and said, "Maybe there's a vine strong enough to use as a string. Or maybe we can try banging some of these rocks together and see if they make sparks."

Lia rolled her eyes but otherwise remained silent. She watched her friends crawling all over the clearing, shamelessly displaying their asses and tails, and was angered at her inability to look away for very long. She especially got a thrill from seeing Hazel's big breasts swaying beneath her as she moved, or Kenzie's swollen lips peeking out from between her cheeks. To Lia's great chagrin, she felt herself getting wet and aroused once again, and shifted her legs around to better conceal the evidence of her lust.

"This is pyrite, I'm sure of it!" Hazel eventually said excitedly, holding up a shiny rock that glinted in the late afternoon sun. "Now we just need something hard to strike it with!" Lia started feeling a quiver of hopefulness despite herself, but not enough to swallow her pride and attempt to help what she thought was still probably a futile effort.

Before much longer, however, her friends had crawled back to the fire ring with a collection of varied stones, and began banging them together over the small pile of tinder and kindling Kenzie had collected earlier. The first few didn't do anything, and one actually crumbled when it was set against the shiny stone, but Hazel finally succeeded at drawing a spark, which made all three girls gasp with awe.

It still took a considerable amount of time to go from that to a fire, and even Lia was inspired to help finally, as they scrambled about looking for materials fine enough to ignite from a mere spark or two. But by the time the sun was starting to set, the three girls were kneeling around a merrily burning blaze, feeling somewhat astonished and hopeful at the small sign of survival success they'd achieved.

Simply staring at the dancing flames made them all feel a little more human, and perhaps the smell of the woodsmoke somehow helped them clear their heads a bit, as they found it much easier to stand and walk after warming themselves beside the fire for a while. They even felt enough like themselves to walk down to the shoreline again and attempt another wash, although they were careful to remain standing, just in case.

"I'm almost kind of glad we blacked out and ate grass," said Kenzie while the three girls watched the flickering flames, occasionally tossing in a new stick. "I think I'd be really desperate for something to eat by now if we hadn't gone grazing in our sleep or whatever."

"Talk about reaching for a silver lining," Lia mumbled, unable to resist the sarcasm, although it was less acidic than it had been before the magic of fire had burned away the worst of her bad mood. "Do you think there's any way we can use this to signal for help?"

Hazel shrugged and said, "At night, probably not, unless we build a really big one, and someone notices it and comes to make sure it isn't a wildfire. But that kind of depends on someone happening to be in the vicinity, which is probably less likely at night, and we're dependent on finding deadwood to burn. I'm reluctant to risk burning everything in the area in case we run out of easy-to-collect stuff, at least until we try signaling someone during the day."

"And how exactly do you plan to do that?" asked Lia, with genuine curiosity.

"Well, I haven't figured out the method yet," Hazel said hesitantly, "But I want to try sending a Morse code message with the smoke. You know, SOS. Three dots, three dashes, three dots. We'd need to find something big enough to interrupt the smoke, and probably some wetter stuff to burn to make it thicker. If we can figure that out, though, I think we should make the effort in the morning."

"That actually sounds really clever!" Kenzie praised, and Lia grudgingly admitted to herself that it at least didn't sound like a bad plan. She just wished they didn't have to endure another night of nudity and the possibility, even probability, that they would wake up even more bovine than they already were. She decided to keep her peace, however, as the three friends attempted to get comfortable on piles of leaves they'd collected for bedding. Conversation died out and they slowly fell asleep, watching the flames until strange dreams claimed them.

Chapter 6

Kenzie awoke feeling fevered, and looked up at the starry sky. An unfamiliar weight pressed down on her chest, and raising her head, she discovered that her breasts had enlarged dramatically. Although she guessed they were still smaller than Hazel's in an absolute sense, on her tiny frame they looked almost obscene. They also seemed to be the source of her heat. She reached up to massage them, noting that they felt unusually firm in addition to everything else that was different.

Kenzie found that she was unable to sit up thanks to her increased endowments, so she rolled onto her side and then to her hands and knees, noting that the fire was mostly just embers, but with a few tongues of flame still flaring up when the light breeze fanned it. The process of rolling over also alerted her to the fact that she had swelling around her lower belly as well, something large enough to flop and sway as she moved, and she whimpered fearfully, assuming that she had probably grown an udder while sleeping.

The petite girl's ears twitched, and Kenzie suddenly realized she was hearing an odd, rhythmic noise accompanied by heavy breathing, and she looked over at her friends, receiving another nauseating update on their collective plight. By the light of dim flames and bright moon, she could see that their breasts had also enlarged, as had their udders. Lia's bosoms were merely huge, like something a porn star might covet. Hazel's, large to begin with, had become gargantuan, and as she sat staring morosely at the fire, they sagged low enough to rest on her udder.

The noises Kenzie had detected were caused by Hazel and Lia milking themselves, and she could see wet rivulets running down their skin. The liquid reflected the light of the fire as the two girls tugged on their nipples, which also appeared enormously extended, easily two or three inches long. She realized her own hard nubs were brushing lightly against the ground as she froze on all fours, horrified by what she was witnessing.

"Tits too full to sleep?" Lia asked, still sounding snarky, but with an undertone of what Kenzie thought was despair, if her own feelings were anything to judge by.

"You should express yourself," said Hazel dully. She seemed to realize her statement was unintentionally joke-like, however, and clarified, "You should express your milk. It'll relieve the heat and the pressure and make you a little more comfortable. Physically, anyway."

With difficulty, Kenzie managed to rearrange herself so that she was sitting up like her friends, gazing mournfully at her milk-filled breasts as she experimented with her nipples, trying to figure out how to make them leak. The first jets were unexpectedly pleasurable, and she inadvertently mooed at the sensation. Mortified, she quickly silenced herself.

"It happened to us, too," said Hazel, in something like consolatory tones. "I still want to moo because it feels good, but after the first few squirts, it was easier to control my urges." Lia nodded her head in agreement, not taking her eyes off the fire.

Kenzie muffled her next few moans as best she could, and indeed found it easier to do so the more milk she expressed. Despite the head start her friends had on her, however, the petite girl was the first one to finish draining her breasts, thanks to her relatively smaller volume she assumed. She flexed her fingers, which felt a bit stiff and sore from the unusual activity.

"Should we try swimming back to the mainland?" she asked hesitantly. "Maybe try to use a log to help float?"

"What good do you think that would do?" scoffed Lia. "It's five miles back to the pier, I doubt I could swim that far, and I'm in way better shape than either of you. Anyway, why bother? You think the island is cursed or something?"

"If you'd asked me that before we started turning into fucking cows, I'd have said no," replied Kenzie, letting her irritation flare again. "But as it happens, I'm prepared to accept that as an explanation at this point!"

"It's not really an explanation," interjected Hazel, "It doesn't clarify our situation, suggest potential causes or solutions, or even make for a testable hypothesis."

"Well, when you have any of those things, you let us know, okay?" sneered Lia, glancing briefly at Hazel's enormous breasts and quickly averting her eyes again.

"All I'm saying is that I don't think it matters if it's a curse, or a virus, or a government plot, or whatever," sighed Hazel, seemingly dismayed that she was still releasing strong jets of milk while the snide blonde was down to mere dribbles. "We can spitball crazy ideas all night if you want, but what's happening to us should be impossible, so any solution to it is probably as far out of our reach as turning someone else into a cow. Well, unless we're contagious."

"What an appalling thought," moaned Kenzie, putting her head in her hands. "What if we get rescued tomorrow or the day after, but we turn out to be the zero patients for a world-wide cow transformation plague!"

"If that's the case, I know a few bitches I want to cough on back at college," said Lia, making the other two glare at her. "Well? I've wished worse things on my enemies. Or they would be worse, anyway, if they turned out to be as real as this shit."

Kenzie sighed and said, "I'm going to try to go back to sleep. Maybe if I wake up enough times I'll finally escape this nightmare."

"Good luck," said Hazel quietly as the other two women burrowed back into their mounds of leaves. Kenzie yawned and curled up into a ball as best she could, although much less compactly than before. She snaked a hand down between her legs as quietly as she could, needing to feel pressure on her swollen mound, which felt like it was expressing itself as well.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers