Mutation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers

"Don't you know who I am?" I growled as I peered up at him. "I don't play hero, for I am not a hero. I am Obsidian Shadow, and you're going to die." Quickly taking Tanos by the collar of his prison jumpsuit. Spinning him around to gain enough momentum to toss him into the air. The dude weighed like a ton of bricks it wasn't easy I tell you. On the ground he might have me outclass in brute strength, but here in the air in this fight I was king. He knew it too as I stayed out of his flailing arms reach. Bringing up my left and right hand condensing the plasma to cut through his tough hide. I watched the shock and fear play across his eyes as my plasma bolt cut a nice big hole in his chest. Watching the light fade from his eyes as his body fell back to earth. My feet touching lightly on the concrete a few feet in front of Lily and her friends that now had come out of hiding to watch the fight. I so wasn't prepared for the chorus of cheers as they surrounded me. It was obvious that Eva told them who I really was given how all the ladies were swooning around me... To tell you the truth I really didn't know how to take that.

"Go," Eva said noting how the PCS men were approaching us. "Promise that we'll hang out later."

"Tell Mom I'm safe," Lily whispered into my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek. Which kind of felt nice to tell you the truth.

And so, I took to the air pushing by beaten body onward to keep out of their reach. No telling what she had ordered them to do once Tanos was dealt with. Yet all I wanted to do right then was sleep for a week. Hey, my body isn't unbreakable that vehicle bloody hurt. I groaned as my body bounced on my bed, all I could think about was sleep as my face was buried in my mattress.

"Rick." I barely heard her voice as she opened my door. "You poor dear." I was assuming she was referring to the state of my tatted clothes. With the fight and my body moving at speeds even I wasn't accustom to my clothes just couldn't keep up. "Come on," Molly said lifting me up pulling off the remains of my shirt over my head. Her white fuzzy robe brushed against my legs. "I take it Lily is safe?" I nodded as I saw my shirt sailing towards my trashcan. I tried not to inhale, tried not to notice how soft they were as she thrust my face into her bosom. "Thank you, I don't know what I would do if something happened to her," Molly said rubbing her breasts against my face. "Oh my, these are going to be a problem." Her fingers ran along the forming bruises on my arms, chest, and back which was killing me at the moment. "First lets get these off of you," Molly said reaching down unbuttoning my pants. If I had been more coherent at the time it would never have happened. If my body hadn't been so worn out due to the overload earlier and whatever it was she had done to me. I wouldn't have come to know what her sex felt like. My body offered no resistance as she pushed me down onto the bed. It was just too exhausted to offer any form of a struggle.

"Roll over let me see your back." My body did so without a second thought, sighing at the feel of the coolness of my covers against my chest.

"Relax Rick." I heard her as she sat on the back of my thighs. Gone was the robe as I felt her warm skin underneath the material of my boxers. "This will help with your healing rate. I made it to help you." I heard her say as I felt something warm soaking into my skin as her hands moved along my highly bruised back. "I saw the feed Rick," Molly cooed into my ear. My eyes flew wide as her nipples teased my back as she leaned forward. "To think you could stand toe to toe with Tanos. It's amazing. We have to do something about your clothes though. You can't reach hypersonic speeds if your clothes keep tearing apart," she mused as her hands rubbed whatever the compound was into my left arm. I peered at her from the corner of my eye. I saw that mused smile on her lips. "Come now, who do you think made all your little toys for you. Henry?! Please that man couldn't program an alarm clock if he tried. I told you son, I know everything about you. If you had stayed the PCS would have given you medical treatment, although I am glad you came home," she whispered lustfully into my ear as her breasts pressed into my back. "It allows me the opportunity to touch this hard body."

"Fuck! Go down damn you!" I growled at my disloyal appendage as I felt it growing up my stomach as her breasts rubbed against my back as she rubbed the compound into my right arm.

"Roll over so I can do your chest. Trust me this will help you." I knew I didn't have a choice. It's do it or be known as the cause of a genocide. Reluctantly rolling over, I fought to keep the shock from my mind as Molly knelt above me naked as the day she was born. Her eyes dipped low then back to my face with a coy smirk at the bulge in my boxers. "See this isn't so bad, now is it?" Molly asked me siting right on my cock. "Me doing this for you? Making sure you aren't out of commission like you were last week," she said as she squirted some of that ointment into her hand. I tired and failed to look away as her breasts jiggled as she rubbed her hands together. "You can look at my breasts all you want you know," Molly said with a knowing smile as her hands ran up my chest. "You could even touch them..." While my mind didn't want to know what they felt like, my body on the other hand had other plans in mind as her hands led mine to her mountainous orbs. "See aren't they nice?" I watched as her eyes fluttered as the palms of my hands pressed against her nipples.

"You don't have to answer, something else did that for you," Molly said smiling down at me moving her hips along my rod as she massaged my pecks. "See look the bruising is already starting to fade." As I looked down at my chest and my arms I did see the bruising starting to fade. My ribs did feel better, they didn't feel like they were stabbing my lungs every time I drew a breath. "I formulated this from your cloned stem cells, so the ointment will only work for you." I saw the hunger in her eyes as her hands ran down my chest before her fingers slipped underneath the waistband of my boxers. "Lift your hips son," Molly said scooting down pulling my underwear from my hips. "Mmm, isn't that a pleasant sight," she purred as my cock stood erect.

"Oh shit!" I hissed as Molly wasted no time in engulfing my rod with her mouth. Those grey eyes looked up at me as her cheeks sunk in as my cock glided through her lips. I'll admit the woman did know how to work a cock. I couldn't stop my body's reaction no matter how much I wanted to deny the way she worked her tongue didn't feel exquisite.

"See son, your mother knows how to please a man," Molly said in a husky voice. My fist curled around my comforter as her tongue ran up the back of my rod.

"I don't know when Lily will be home, so how about we speed this along." I looked down as Molly allowed my cock to drag in-between her breasts as she came to straddle my hips. "You're first time should always be with your mother. I'm going to enjoy teaching you the ways of pleasing a woman," Molly said watching my reaction as she sank down on my cock. Oh god, did it ever feel so wonderful. Who would have thought this woman, this vile human being would have such a sublime feeling cunt. "You like how that pussy wraps around your cock, son? Feeling that pussy milking that rod with all its life," she said rocking her hips quickly to get me to unload inside her before Lily returned home. For ten minutes her gyrating body filled my view, and no matter how much I fought to hold back I knew I was losing. "Yes Rick, cum inside me, let me feel your cum shooting inside of me." Her hands pressed down on my chest as her hips bounced against mine.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned my back arched, my hands gripped her thighs as her cunt squeezed my cock.

"Mmm, yes, I can feel it Rick all that virgin cum inside of me." I was panting for breath as my eyes were glued to how her breasts moved as her chest heaved. My eyes darted side to side as she placed her hands on either side of my head. Her red hair teased my cheeks as she loomed over me. "Next time I'm going to teach you how to eat your mother's pussy," Molly said before kissing me. I felt my cock sliding out of her cunt before landing on my stomach with a wet slap. "Now get some sleep you've had a hard day," she said her hand ran along my chest as she rolled off my bed. I laid there on my bed staring up at my ceiling. Wondering why I liked it. Wondering why it felt so good when I knew what the woman was like. Sighing when my tired mind couldn't give me an answer.

When I woke it was already noon. Why had I slept so late? The soreness in my chest had eased some. My bones didn't feel like I was slammed into an armored vehicle which I was. Yet whatever she had done to me when she spoke that word was still there. That miniature sun burning within my chest filling my body to the brim with bioelectrical energy.

"Hey." Her voice startled me so wrapped within my mind I didn't notice that she was siting in my computer chair. Her red curls bounced against her chest, her giggle filled the air as I pulled my cover up my chest. Her feet rested on the seat spread wide enough to give me a clear line of sight at her thong covered mound. Her arms were wrapped around her legs as they pressed against her chest. Her chin rested on her knees as those loving eyes of hers stared at me. "Thanks for saving me and my friends last night," Lily said flashing me a smile.

"You're welcome," I said. I so wasn't used to being thanked.

"I hope you weren't hurt to bad fighting that guy." I saw how her eyes ran up and down my body.

"N-nothing I haven't gone through before," I said trying not to let on Tanos wasn't the kind of guy I'd want to fight on a regular basis.

"Still...I don't want you getting hurt because of me."

"How's your friend?" I asked trying to stir the conversation away from myself.

"Grey isn't a fighter, not like you." My heart thumped loudly in my chest as those grey eyes quivered as she looked at me. "But thanks to his mutation all he suffered was a throbbing headache from being punched out. You have no idea the shock on his face when everyone told him that Obsidian Shadow showed up without a mask on and saved us all," Lily said lowering her right then her left leg to the floor.

"Holy shit!" I shouted inside my head as her breasts showed through her white wife-beater tank top. My eyes were glued to her pink nipples as they pressed against the material. Taking a dry swallow as she lifted herself out of my chair. I fought myself from hardening as her hips swayed as she neared my bed. I would like to say I didn't peer down my sister's shirt as her hands and her right knee rested on my bed but that would just be a lie. I tried to keep my nervousness in check as she drew closer. I'm not ashamed to say I melted into a big superpowered puddle of goo as our lips embraced one another.

"Have I told you that you're my hero?" Lily asked her hand rested on my chest. It would seem my weakness was being tongue tied around my beautiful sister for all I could do was nod. My eyes quickly darted down as her hand moved down my chest, along my stomach before her fingers wrapped around my growing erection. "Do you know how happy I was to see you there?" My toes curled as she slowly stroked me off. "That you would come to my rescue," Lily said her voice softening as her thumb kneaded the head of my cock underneath my covers. "To show the world the kind of man I know who you really are." God. Her hand felt so wonderful. I didn't correct her on why I went there. On the off chance she would stop what she was doing, and it felt to damn good for me to ever do that. "Does it feel good?"

"Mmmhmm," I moaned. My eyes darted wildly as her free hand took hold of my right hand. My heart was in my throat as she placed it on her left ass cheek. Her eyes telling me to feel her, to know her, to be with her in that moment. "Oh...shit," I hissed as I felt that telltale tingle of my balls. "Sis, I'm going..." In no time my cover flew off of my lap. "Oh fuck!" I shouted in my head as my sister's lips wrapped around my cock. I could tell mine wasn't the first cock she tasted not that I was complaining. She was the first one that I actually wanted to do this for me. Just don't tell her that, she has a big enough ego as it is. I took a chance. I was a horny eighteen-year-old after all so sue me. Her eyes glanced at me I could see the amusement in them as my finger ran up her slit. Then the pleasure within them as my cum flooded her mouth.

"Now you go take a shower, my friends want to take you out for lunch if you're okay with having lunch with your sister," Lily said. Why did she have to look so sexy as her tongue flickered out catching the last drop of my cum. "Mom, can't be the only one that knows what this feels like," she said lovingly to my cock as she gave it a few more strokes. I just stared at her in complete utter shock. "The walls are thin Rick, I heard it all. Trust me," Lily said looking around my cock that was still in her hand, "I won't force you to be with me. I think you already want to, and you know what?" Yep this girl is definitely my weakness as my tongue refused to work as she brushed her body against mine. "I want to, too," she said in wanton purr before we kissed again.

"You ready?" My sister asked leaning against the doorframe as I was dawning on a t-shirt after I had a quick shower. The light of the hallway glistened along her thighs as her shorts showed off her silky legs.

"Yeah," I said looking for some pocket change for the maglev.

"Rick, can we fly there?"

"Do what?" I asked turning my head towards her.

"I asked." Lily had this grin that was a mixture of amusement and mischievousness as she crossed her arms below her breasts causing them to bounce a little showing me she wasn't wearing a bra. The white strap of her tank top peeked around the collar of her t-shirt. "Can. We. Fly. There?" Lily asked slowly. Giving my befuddled brain time to understand the question.

"Fly where?"

"To the urban center, silly," Lilly giggled. I was starting to think she had found out that she was my weakness, and that she could and still does make my mind go blank. "They're hosting a cookout to celebrate that no one died yesterday, and that they weren't being blamed for the whole thing. But it's really about you." My heart was going a thousand miles an hour as those grey eyes of hers gazed at me as she rested her head on the doorframe. "But given the authorities we couldn't really come out and say thank you for saving us and not have them raid the place for you."

"Ah," I said nodding. Knowing if they announced that I would be there the PCS, the government troops, and who else wants a piece of me would definitely come a running.

"So can we?" She asked again sucking on her lip waiting for my answer.

"You realize I'll have to hold you tightly to me?"

"And what makes you think," Lily said pushing herself of the doorframe turning her body to depart down the hall, "I wouldn't mind that I got to feel my boyfriend's hands on my body," she said wearing this pleased smirk at my gapping mouth. "Well come on, or we'll be late." Clearly my sister was enjoying this.

I heard my father's hurried feet on the floor as I approached the living room. Standing in front of the new TV that had been delivered sometime this morning, his arms outstretched shielding his new toy from me.

"Y-you won't take this one, not today," my father stammered drawing his line in the sand. I knew he was only home in the middle of the day because of the playoffs. He normally took time off when they came around. I never saw the fascination with sports, then again, I have been flying around the world for the past three years. So I never had the time to sit down and watch a game.

"Relax Dad," I said trying not to laugh at my old man. "I was just letting you know I was heading out."

"Oh," my father said releasing a sigh. "Be home before ten, and no fighting mutants in the middle of the city again." Was there actually pride in his eyes as I looked at my father? Surely not, could there be?

"Okay Dad," I said waving to him as I headed to the backyard confused by what I saw in my father's eyes. As I closed the back door behind me Lily was putting her hair into a ponytail. She had to know how hot she looked like as the rays of the sun bathed her. As I noticed the twinkle in her eyes, yeah she totally knew.

"So how do we do this?" My sister asked moving up to me.

"Stand on my feet and hold on to me real tight," I said looking down at her.

"I can do that," Lily cooed as she slipped her arms around my waist.

"You ready?" I asked my hands resting on the small of her back. No matter how much my lewd mind told me to reach down and grab her apple shaped ass.

"Mmmhmm." Lily nodded against my chest. I cracked a small smile as I heard her gasp as we slowly lifted off the ground.

"You made it!" Eva and her gang came running towards us as I slowly came down for a landing. Huffing as she threw herself into my arms, quite shocked as she kissed me. Glancing to the side clearly my sister wasn't pleased at the display.

"Y-y-your actually him, aren't you?" Grey stammered.

"Yeah," I said slyly. "C-c-can't breathe!" I wheezed as Grey wrapped me in a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry," Grey quickly apologized.

"Don't worry about it," I said playing it off seeing him getting embarrassed.

"What's your top speed?" Jerry asked pushing his way forward.

"Can't say," I said scratching my chin, "if I go faster than Mack 2 it seems all my clothes fall apart." I clearly wasn't expecting how the women of my sister's fan group were staring at me like they were undressing me. I wondered if I was going to get eaten (trust me it's not a pleasant experience, but that's a story for another time.)

"Was that you out in the desert?" asked someone I didn't recognize.

"Yeah."

"Was this you also," Beth one of the nongifted humans asked holding her phone out showing the news report about the attack two days ago.

"Do you know anyone else that's good at causing that kind of trouble?" I asked with a pointed look. Causing the group around me to chuckle.

"Why? What made you go to Crete and how did you get there so fast?" They all looked at me with curiosity even my sister as they waited for an answer.

"Well...I kind of hacked into this government site talking about a meeting between the Xernos and a few key heads..."

"Told you they were real," Lily said interrupting me with a prideful smile. The girl who asked stuck her tongue out at my sister. Not an ordinary tongue. It was more like a frogs tongue. It made me wonder what she could do with it if you get my meaning.

"Please continue," Eva said. Her finger ran along her lower lip, it seemed to me she was still trying to picture me nude. Hey, I'd probably...scratch that I have pictured her nude. You can't blame a guy for daydreaming about the hot fire wielding woman in front of you, can you?

"Well, these key heads of certain agencies and the Xernos were meeting up to strike a deal to sell out this world for when their invasion force comes."

"What?!" The open square resounded in their combine question. Those that were chatting with their friends that lived in that complex, those that were attending the food, and so on came running over. Soon I was surrounded by a hundred strong both gifted and nongifted a like. "What do you mean invasion?"

"Who do you think I've been fighting against for the past three years, besides the government that kills our kind," I said looking around at their frighten faces. "The Xernos are the ones that made us like this. It was them that started it all. They want to use us just like the government agencies do. They want to take this world for themselves and do what...I can't say. All I know there are those here on this planet that wouldn't hesitate to sell us out if it ment they wouldn't become enslaved like the Xernos plan on doing to the nongifted when the time comes. That was why I was there. As to how I got there I used the curvature of the earth to shorten the distance."

soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers