Mutiny Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

Nothing further was said, but in not saying anything else I was accepting him in my bed. Men didn't usually ask me. Most of them had paid so as not to have to ask and risk the possibility of being rejected. There was no way that a man with a hard body and as formidable a cock as the lieutenant had would be refused from my bed.

He shucked off his dressing gown and came onto the bed, moving over me in reverse, taking my cock in his mouth and offering his to mine. We sucked each other to a near-shared ejaculation, with the only sound in the room for some time being soft sucking noises, groans in tenor—me—and baritone—him—tones, and the clicking of his thick cock ring on my teeth, each eventually taking the essence of the other in our throats. He reversed again and lay there stretched out along my body. We kissed and our hands explored each other, becoming fully intimate.

We were both young and virile and totally lost in the beauty of each other. We were erect again when he coaxed me up on my knees and elbows and knelt behind me with his face in my buttocks crease and his hand fondling my balls and milking my cock. I was fully open to him when he covered me from above, mounted my ass, and slid inside me. I moaned and trembled within his embrace from the feel of that thick cock ring sliding down my channel, sending my passage walls shimmering.

He slid all the way inside me, into my soft core. I shuddered and moaned and panted for him, whimpering for him to be good to me. He instinctively knew I was conquered if he could reach my core. He was more than long enough. He also seemed to instinctively know that if he held at that depth he would switch on the muscles of my channel walls and he would get a caressing of his throbbing cock such as he had never experienced before. He was able to lift me even higher into arousal than other men who could reach my core, because of his cock ring—because his was unusually thick and had a bead attached to the ring that touched and rubbed me intimately, sending flashes of electricity through my body. And because his body was so hard and so beautiful. He was panting and groaning too as my channel muscles rippled over his shaft, causing him to thicken and lengthen ever more. He was able to revolve the cock inside me, moving the bead around to press along my shimmering passage walls and touching me here and there, sending up sparks in my nerves. My levels of arousal were rising as well. I was babbling, begging him to take me to heaven, shuddering at the feel of his steely rod holding steady now inside me deep.

I cried out, "Now, now, fuck the hell out of me!"

And, rising over me high on my buttocks, running his hands under my armpits and back up to hold my shoulder tips, and planting his feet firmly in the mattress on either side of my waist, he started fucking me in quick, long slides running the full length of my channel and deep into my core. His pace quickened and I writhed under him, crying out for him to take me hard, to fuck me completely. Other than mine, only the bedchambers for Philip and Charlie were on that floor in that wing, and I knew they would be empty. Philip was with Lord Dinwiddie and Charlie, who specialized in doubles, no doubt was with Evans and the colonel. So, I let loose with my verbal response to the soldier's glorious cocking.

We came nearly together and I collapsed on the bed and he on top of me and once again we were stretched out alongside each other. But this time his cock was still buried, and, kissing, we both focused on his cock going flaccid and then, quite soon, hard again, and he fucked me in a side split, once more moving deep inside me and having my undulating wall muscles milk his cock.

Later, I was on my back atop his prone body, with my legs raised and spread, the lieutenant fisting my ankles, his knees pushed in under my buttocks, his cock mining my core deep. I watched the sun come up through the windows as he held me, my back plastered into his chest, my face pointing toward the canopy ceiling of the bed, his arms woven under my armpits, pulling my arms over my head, where I was gripping the top rung of the headboard. His legs were woven through mine, lifting and spreading both sets of legs. He was fucking up into my ass, power driving me. Still fresh and strong, and hard and long, firing off ejaculations left and right and pulling them out of me to the extent that my balls ached from demand for more, more, more.

The man was strong and virile, ever ready, fast loading, vigorous. Conquering.

I lay there after the last salvo, still on top of him, within his close embrace, panting and purring as he spoke to me for the first time since we had commenced with the dance.

"Lord Dinwiddie tells me he's trying to convince you to join our mission to India. I would enjoy having you along. And having you and having you again. Are you coming to India with us—with me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Totally exhausted, and totally satiated, I drifted off to sleep. When I woke and went down to the dining room to find all the rest of them finishing their breakfast—smiles on everyone's face but the earl's, who had a blank expression—the lieutenant still looked fresh. He gave me a tight surreptitious smile, but he didn't otherwise reveal that he had fucked me all night. The others seemed to have fuck memories of their own.

We did, later in the morning, though, manage to get lost for a time together during the hunt, and he laid me under an oak tree, performing every bit as forcefully and magnificently as he had through the previous night.

What a fool I was, allowing myself to be completely controlled by a young, hard cock taking up almost permanent residence deep in my core. I was letting my sexual need rule my life. My short-term lust for young cock had determined my acceptance of the life-imprisoning trip to India.

* * * *

"Where is the lieutenant going?" I asked, as I stood at the open entry door of Lord Dinwiddie's country house and watched Owen Smythe trot off on a horse. Dinwiddie had called my name from somewhere beyond the gigantic foyer of the house with its sweeping double staircase up to the upper floors and had come up behind me. Dinner had been completed on Saturday following the hunt. The earl had announced his impending departure, and his carriage awaited in the graveled forecourt.

"He is off to Southampton to complete voyage arrangements. He is including you in anticipation of you agreeing to accompany us." Dinwiddie was close behind me. He embraced my chest with one arm and the hand of his other one found my basket and was fondling my genitals through the material of my trousers. I never had been able to resist him. I relaxed back into his arms and placed one of my hands over his at my basket, holding him to me. He nuzzled my neck and kissed me there.

"You didn't call for me last night," I said. "You were with Philip instead." I tried to voice it as just a fact, but my jealousy and hurt showed forth. It's not that I didn't enjoy being with Owen the previous night rather than with Dinwiddie, but, as my first, there was always a sense of possessiveness in me for Lord Dinwiddie.

"Variety is the spice, they say, my lad," Dinwiddie said, obviously trying to make light of the phrase. "I will have you during the mission to India if you agree to go with us. Philip will be left behind. I can dally with him now and savor you later." I was going hard for him, and my buttocks were pressed into his groin. I could feel that he was hard for me as well. My pelvis went into slow motion, moving against his crotch. His was in motion too. We both were breathing heavily.

"You weren't there last night," I repeated. "The lieutenant came to me." I don't know if I revealed that to try to wound him for not having me in his bed last night or because I didn't want to have sexual encounter secrets from him. It doesn't really matter which of those was the reason. I told him.

"I know. I sent him." That surprised me. Now I knew I wanted to wound him.

"Did you send him to convince me to accept your proposition to go to India?"

"Did he convince you?"

"Damn you," I exclaimed. I should not have asked. I should have known he would give me an honest answer. I wanted Owen to have come because he wanted to be with me. I still felt that might be so, but now I couldn't be confident in that. I still wanted to prick my old lover.

"I sent him to give you the enjoyment of him and to save you from the attentions of someone less desirable," Dinwiddie diplomatically backtracked. But we both knew he was more honest with what he first said.

I still felt like wounding him. "He fucked me all night. He reached me like no other has. You are good, very good, but he has a dressing ring that makes me come again and again. And he is young. And he is hard-bodied."

"I can get a cock ring," Dinwiddie responded with a low laugh. "I can't do anything about young and I don't want to make the effort to have a harder body, but I can give you more experience. If it's more ejaculations you want, I can give those to you."

"You would have a piercing just because it would give me pleasure?" I asked.

"Certainly. The more pleasure I give you the more I would have in return."

I couldn't win over him; he had too much experience at this. "Take me upstairs. Take me upstairs now and fuck me."

"I would love to do that, but I came to fetch you. Someone wants to speak with you."

"Will you have me in your bed tonight?"

"Probably not. The colonel has expressed interest in having you for the night. Remember what I said about needing to keep him happy. I am not paying your club high fees for this weekend to indulge myself. I might try Charles tonight, though. Maybe Evans and I will do him together."

"What? And leave out that poor East India Company man?"

"Horace? Horace Walpole? Don't count Horace out just because you couldn't get him hot and bothered last evening. He's a bit shy being in England. His element is India. And he has his ways. He can make even a slut like you purr."

"Bastard," I spat out in frustration. I pulled out of his embrace.

"That would make two of us then, wouldn't it, Ross?" he said. "Do try to remember who is the master in this relationship. I will fuck you and I will give you satisfaction. But it will be when and how I determine. Now, come along, please. I was sent to fetch you."

He guided me to his study. He opened the door and then stood aside for me to enter. Dinwiddie didn't come into the study but remained in the corridor and closed the door behind me when I entered.

Standing behind the desk, looking a bit uncomfortable but ramrod straight, was my natural-born father, Reginald Clarendon, the Earl of Heathdon.

* * * *

"Your Grace?" I said, the question of "What the hell could he want with me?" clearly in my voice, but with the full respect an earl deserved. I was thrown for a loop. Was I called in here because he wanted to fuck me too? How embarrassing would that be? Would I tell him he was my father or just do it, pretend that neither one of us knew?

"Hello, Ross. I need to talk to you . . . son. I'm not here as you might have guessed, because I am part of Daniel's circle of men who like young men. I'm not like that. But I needed to talk to you about the proposal Lord Dinwiddie has made. And once here, I thought I might as well enjoy the hunt he had on today."

Son. He'd called me "son." Was that just sort of a term he'd use for any young man?

"You look shocked," he said. "Yes, I know that you are my son."

"But how? We haven't met in—"

"The photographs you mother had the school take in Edinburgh. She sent them to me. I am paying for your school and she wanted to remind me that you existed. She's always been assiduous in reminding me of my youthful mistakes—and of the responsibilities of a responsible man."

I was just a youthful mistake to him. And an object of blackmail. My mother had had another version to tell of that. That he had been her first and had forced her. That she had loved him and thought he loved her and that he would make it right for her. She hadn't been a peasant. Her father was a baron. It wouldn't have been a scandalous match—not if he'd given a good reason to leave his wife and daughters. My mother had said, with pride, that I would have been the oldest son. But then my mother was given to fantasy and lies, so how was I to know which version was the truth, if either one?

"Speaking of school, I thought you were in school in Edinburgh. I've been paying for you to be in school in Edinburgh. How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen." He hadn't even kept track of that.

"Imagine my surprise to find you were a whore for the Marble Crescent Club. I had to learn that from Lord Dinwiddie."

"From Lord Dinwiddie?" I was shocked by that.

"Yes. How long have you been a prostitute there?"

"A year," I answered.

"And all this time I've been paying to have you in school in Edinburgh?"

"You haven't been paying me," I answered, heatedly. "There's been no money coming to me in that time. I didn't know you were sending any money. I'd done what I have to survive." That wasn't completely true, of course. I'd done it largely for the pleasure of having men's cocks inside me and, yes, even of being controlled and manhandled, made to feel vulnerable—and dominated by a man's cock.

"That bitch," he said, bringing his own heat to the conversation. "She's been keeping the money for herself."

"Of course she has," I retorted. The man knew so little about my mother to doubt that she would, given the chance?

"This decision to go with men and to leave Edinburgh for the Marble Crescent Club—it was your decision alone?"

"Yes, it was," I answered, giving him a direct stare. My desire to go with men was mine alone; the initial decision that men would fuck me had been Lord Dinwiddie's. But I saw no reason to discuss that with the earl. I'm sure he wouldn't have held it against Lord Dinwiddie. My father gave Dinwiddie more regard than he did me.

"You are just like your mother in that regard. Always seeing the release of mutiny. That is one reason we must do this this way. You, like your mother, are completely uncontrollable. I only wish I could rid myself of her as well. Well, that's a matter of another time," he said, regaining his decorum. He obviously was trying to be calm and reasonable—above the venality of the situation. He moved back to the real reason he was here and felt he had to talk to me.

"I wanted to talk to you to ensure that you understand you need to accept Lord Dinwiddie's proposition. Yes, I know what he has proposed—all of it. If you have been a prostitute for a year, I'm not very well going to be able to dissuade you from that. That you seem satisfied being so is no reason for me not to use that to the empire's advantage. That's even more reason that you must accept the proposal."

"To leave England—to go to India to live forever more? In an Indian maharaja's harem?" There was no reason for me not to baldly state it.

"Yes. To leave England forever. That would be best for all involved." He could be balder and crueler about his wishes. "Let me be quite clear," he continued. "You will receive an allowance for as long as you live outside England. If, after leaving on this mission, you ever return, the allowance will be canceled. It's not Dinwiddie or the Foreign Office that is buying your contract from the Marble Crescent Club. I am buying it. And I am providing your allowance—to absent yourself from England."

"I see." And I did see. But I hadn't seen the total rejection of it yet. That was now to come.

He shuffled around in papers on the desk and held up a few of them. "I have here your redocumentation. It just was put together, which is another reason I had to come to Entworthy. I needed to get it to you before you sailed."

"My redocumentation? Before I sailed?"

"I want you to become someone else altogether. Not only to leave England but to erase your past completely. Other than an allowance, which my solicitors will handle and that will continue in trust past my death, I want nothing connecting me and you. I have a son now, a real son. I want there to be no impediment to his inheriting the title and properties. From the moment you sail from England, you will be Sean McDonald, born in Glasgow. You will be Scottish, as is your mother. You will be connected to your mother's family, so you will not lose your pedigree, such as it is through her. You will have no connection with me at all."

I stood there and looked at him. The look he returned told me that he already no longer knew me, if he ever had.

"I do wish you the best in life, Sean. And I wish you to be gone. Accepting this mission with Lord Dinwiddie is your best opportunity to have a good life. I suggest you think long and hard before considering not to accept it. Learning what you have chosen to be, what you have chosen to do with your life only strengthens my resolve that you not stay in England. If you choose to stay, I should warn you that it won't be as comfortable to do so as a whore in terms of scrutiny by the authorities that it was before today. Now, I believe my carriage awaits. I bid you good-bye here. I do not wish to see you again no matter what you decide about Lord Dinwiddie's proposal."

He brushed past me and into the corridor. I could not look at him. I was seething inside, but I was completely helpless. I doubt if he gave me another glance in passing either. I stood there until I was sure that his carriage was gone.

Lord Dinwiddie was standing in the corridor.

"You knew. You knew all along," I said to him.

"Yes, of course I did. I once tried to convince your mother to send you away. I realized that you aroused me. I saw the venality of having both your mother and you as my mistresses, at the same time. But I couldn't help myself. All I could figure was that it would be best for us all if you were sent away, not just to school in Edinburgh, but to a whole different life. But she laughed at me and said you were useful to her and that your lineage was more noble than mine. It didn't take much detecting to find she had begun life in London as the earl's mistress and that you had been the issue of that liaison. That said, that was an arrangement and outcome that had nothing to do with me."

"And you arranged this—this new life for me outside England."

"It was inevitable," Dinwiddie said. "The earl could not have you here and alive. That is too much of a threat to his son by his marriage. This is an age-old dilemma for English royals. The earl is a ruthless man. Believe me, this is the kindest solution, the best for you. But the opportunity is there. I haven't manufactured it."

"Earlier you told me that I wouldn't be in your bed tonight. That you were giving me to Colonel Franklin for the night. Is that in my best interest too?"

"Yes, it is. Don't try to go above your station, Sean. You were brought here as a whore to serve the schemes of the British Empire and to provide sexual release to the men going on this mission for the British Empire. You will live well because you are a handsome young man who takes cock well and are desired by men. That is all there is. There is nothing above that for you. Through this scheme you can transition to being a man who is comfortable in life even when you no longer are sexually desirable to men. That's the deal, Sean. Take it or leave it. And I must know now, before we go into dinner, before you turn your charm on for these men I need to serve the interests of the British Empire, whether you agree to the terms of this mission. I have no qualms to add that if you want Lieutenant Smythe in your bed again, you will have to go to India. That's where he is going. Do you agree to the terms?"

"Yes," I said with a sigh. It had already begun. He had started calling me Sean.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
1...34567...11