Mutual Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grabbed Liz's head and thrust hard. His cock slipped to the back of her throat, she took him all and sucked like she wanted more. His cock twitching, mark came. He came hard. Liz, gulped three times drinking down Mark. She licked and sucked till all was gone. She worked on his head, tongue circling.

Mark reached down, he took her under her arms and lifted her up. Pushing back against the wall, lips mashing they kissed hard. Both struggled for breath as tongues played.

Finally, Mark broke apart. "Sorry, I couldn't help- "

"Sshhh," Liz put a finger to his lips. "I don't want apologies, I don't explanations. I want you." Her breathing was hard. Leaning in she nibbled his ear lobe, tugging, moving her lips to his neck and whispered. "You had me. Now take me to your place, it's my turn. I'm going to fuck you."

Together they walked hurriedly from the alley, Liz doing her best to adjust her dress. They ignored the police and ambulance outside the club they had left and hailed a cab.

Climbing in, they struggled to keep their hands off each other as the taxi took them home. Pulling up outside Marks flat block, the two got out. Taking Liz by her hand, mark led the way to the building, up the stairs and opened his front door.

Letting go of Marks hand, Liz turned and faced him as he shut the door and leant back against it. She looked him up and down, noticing the blood on his shirt, the look in his eyes had calmed but she could see the rage, the animal lurking just behind them. She knew she didn't like what he had done to the men, especially as all she knew of him was the placid guy she knew from work. The happy man who went out of his way to please. But seeing him like that, and the way he had taken her had left her wanting more, and she was determined to collect.

"About earlier, Liz, I- "

"Shut up, Mark." Liz said, "I told you, it's my turn."

He stared as she approached, lifting his arms. "Keep them to yourself." She growled as her hands lay on his chest, fingers probed between the buttons of his shirt as she gripped and ripped it open. She pulled the ruined shirt from him, her lip on his neck. She slid lower as she kissed his chest and took his nipple into his mouth. It hardened as she flicked it with her tongue and nibbled. Hands over his torso, she raked her nails down him drawing a deep breath of pain and pleasure from his lips.

Turning around and stepping from her shoes she said, "Unzip me."

Mark reached out, his hand shook slightly as he eased the zipper down. Watching her flesh become exposed as it went lower. The sight of her panties coming into view as the zipper came to a stop made Mark want to take her right then. Reaching for her, he pulled her hips and turned her. Holding Liz's arms to her side he kissed her hard. Liz wanted control, she wanted to fuck Mark but she wanted him to fuck her too.

Hands moving, Mark slipped the dress off her shoulders and moved slightly to let it pool at the floor between them. Moving closer he felt her naked breasts push into his chest for the first time. The feeling of her hard nipples pressing him as her breasts squashed drove him as he kissed hungrily. His lips sliding down her neck as she breathed her pleasure. Hands cupping her ass, he lifted her easily into his arms. Walking, Liz tipped her head back as he continued to kiss her neck.

He stopped at the door to his bedroom, it was shut so he pushed her back against it. The wood was cold causing Liz's breath to catch. Head up, her lips met his as they kissed with a fever. Lowering her to the floor, Mark grabbed her wrists and pinned the to the door above her head. His lips trailed down, having to release her arms, he moved lower. Catching her panties in his fingers, he pulled them down and she stepped out of them.

Mark on his knees, his eyes inches from her glistening, smooth mound, grinned hungrily. He kissed her tummy, her thighs. Liz parted her legs allowing him access. His lips moved over her mound, his tongue teasing her outer lips, sometimes dipping slightly in as she groaned.

Liz fumbled for the door knob behind her, turned it and they both fell through. Liz on her back, Mark between her legs starring hungrily at her hot sex.

He breathed in her aroma, loved it, he loved the sight of her, the taste of her. His hands spread her, his tongue entering her as deep as he could. Sliding his tongue, Mark found her clit. Teasing it, he sucked it between his lips, flicked his tongue over the sensitive bud and pulled with his teeth. She was moaning, hands clawing at the carpark as he drove her over the edge. Liz thrashed below him, Mark held her thighs and swirled his tongue harder, pushing and sucking at her till she came again and become limp.

Mark shuffled up, He was on her, his head nudging her slick entrance. Easing it in, he began a slow fuck. Easing almost all the way out, he would push back in to the hilt. Slowly, gently. His kisses covering her chest and neck.

Liz opened her eyes and looked deep into Mark's. The love and lust she saw made her want to weep. She had never been looked at that way, he drove her. His cock plunging into her core was delicious, she wanted more, she wanted him. "Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me."

Mark looked at the beautiful eyes as they saw into his, god she was beautiful. Her look was of love, of understanding. He had never had a woman look at him with so much love. He heard her words, he thrust a little faster, a little harder.

"I want to taste you, Mark."

Pulling out, he lifted her and pushed Liz back to his bed. She fell, sitting on the edge. He approached, His cock hard as steel, it pointed at her. Liz could see his shaft glisten with her juices. Leaning forward she took hold and guided him to her mouth. She could taste herself on him as she swirled her tongue around his head. Her tongue licked the length before sliding back up. She parted he lips and took his length in one movement. Her head bobbed as she worked his shaft, hand on his balls, rolling them. Marks head tilted back, his eyes shut as he moaned in pleasure.

Harder and faster she worked him. Sometimes in her mouth, others using her hands and tongue, she worked him to a frenzy as his cock twitched, he growled and pumped load after load into her hungry mouth.

Liz swallowed the lot, still she wasn't done, she sucked every drop from him, her tongue swirling his sensitive head as he shuddered under her control.

Liz looked at Mark's cock, amazed it was still so hard. "Lay on the bed mark, I'm going to fuck you."

Mark moved behind her and lay across the bed, his cock pointing up as Liz slid a leg across him. She held herself less than an inch above the waiting pole of hard flesh.

Gently lowering herself, Liz felt the hot flesh spread her as she moved lower. She felt Mark's cock enter her as she moved ever lower. Soon she was impaled, she had his whole length inside her and loved the feeling. Their eyes locked. Liz began to rock back and forth, the enjoyment of the act plain on both of their faces. Mark reached for her breast, he groped roughly before his hands moved to her hips and pulled her tight against him. Together they moved, Liz rocking, Mark thrusting up into her.

Liz's face was a picture of pleasure, her mouth open, her eyes shut as she gave herself wholly to the sensation of Mark's cock buried so deep inside her. Her breathing became heavy again, she was building again, Liz knew she would cum soon and wanted Mark to cum with her.

"Mark, yes. I'm cumming baby, cum for me."

Mark heard her and increased his thrusts. He was close and the sound of her voice, her words drove him on. He was breathing hard. Both spoke, both moaned as they pushed each other on.

Cumming together, tears slipped from Liz's eyes from pure pleasure, Mark couldn't stop. Still buried deep inside he sat and pushed Liz on her back. He fucked her hard, his cock pounding her flesh. Liz was cumming again. He could feel her tunnel squeeze his cock as she came again. He wasn't far behind as he called her name again and came. She felt his seed spurt deep inside her. Arms around his neck, legs around his waist. Liz raked her nails, furrowing the flesh of Mark's back.

Exhausted, they lay together. Marks Cock was still inside Liz. They kissed. And made gentle love as they fully explored each other's bodies. Liz was happier than she had ever been, Mark felt free to be himself. They were in love.

Pulling the covers over themselves, Mark and Liz fell asleep in each other's arms. Happy, they were in love and slept peacefully.

The light poured through the window, waking as one they considered each other's eyes. Kissing, Liz could feel Mark's cock stir and grow hard against her thigh. "Want to join me in the shower," mark whispered.

Liz grinned taking the hand of the man she had fallen for. They rose from bed and headed to the shower and the new day.

To be Continued...

12