Mutual Attraction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
440 Followers

Then, Louise took my hand away from her lovely breast, and leaned forward, and kissed me on the mouth. She had kissed me before, kissing me good-bye, kissing me on the cheek, or the top of my head, as a gesture of sisterly affection, but it was different this time. This was an adult kiss, between a man and a woman. This was an open-mouth kiss. A soft, warm, gentle, open-mouth kiss. A slight-touch-of-the-tongue kiss, that made me hunger for more, that allowed me to taste her mouth, and then to feel that taste working its magic on me. It was definitely not the sort of kiss you normally get from your sister.

"Have you come to a decision?" she said softly, her face still close enough for me to be intoxicated by her breath.

"I think that," I paused, sighing, "this could be fun."

She leaned down, placing her right thumb and forefinger on each side of my erect penis, through the sheet, and through my boxer shorts, and gently moved them down its length. Her touch was exquisite, and I think I gasped a little. I know I flinched. She turned to look at me, and said, "I know you're a bit unsure, but somebody's already made up his mind."

She repositioned herself on the bed, so she was on her knees on my left, with her head down near my sheet-covered groin, and her lovely bottom inches from my face. She was still stroking me gently through the sheet, and I knew I had been given a gilt-edged invitation, but I was still hesitant to go further in case I overstepped the mark, and ruined the moment for good. I was so excited by the sight of this intimate part of her body, so close to me, beckoning me to caress it, but I was unsure, just the same.

She turned back over her shoulder and said, simply, "Touch me." Her voice was little more than a whisper.

I reached up with my left hand, gently placing the side of my palm and little finger along the slight cleft in her pyjama bottom, as it was pulled taut across her pussy. I felt the moist warmth from her, even through the gusset of her pyjama pants, and becoming a little bolder, I put the tip of my long finger above her anus and slowly ran it down the slit, feeling her flinch a little. I could see and feel that she had no pants on underneath, and I placed the back of my thumb over the area where I knew her clit should be, (who says porn is not educational?), and made a gentle sawing motion. She made a quick little "Ooh!" sound, and lifted her head, saying, "You learn fast."

She was rubbing me gently through the sheet, as though instinctively, she knew if she went too fast, or too hard, it would be over in an instant. She moved her left hand to my tool, and with her right, she reached back and hooked her thumb in the elastic of her pants, and pulled them down, just enough to expose some of the skin of her right buttock. I took her lead and gently pulled them down further, exposing her beautiful pussy, with its neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair, for the first time. I felt weak at the sight, but then she lifted her knees, each in turn, helping me take her pyjama pants off completely. She had not spoken, and just continued with the gentle stroking of my tool.

I felt her slick wetness, and I gently placed a finger just inside the entrance to her vagina, only a little, and ran it down between her inner lips. She was so incredibly wet and slippery, and I tasted her juice on the tip of my finger. The taste was so exciting I could never even have hoped to describe it, and she looked back again, and smiled, then turned back to what she was doing, without speaking.

She continued her gentle stroking through the sheet, and I became more bold and began to insert my finger in her pussy, moistening it a little more with each stroke, finger-fucking her slowly, getting used to the feeling inside. I took my left hand away, bracing myself on the bed with it, and leaned forward, caressing her right buttock with my right hand, and then kissing her there, softly, like you would kiss a baby. She said, "You're very gentle. I like that."

We kept on for a few minutes, with me touching and caressing her pussy, and kissing her near it, but never actually putting my mouth on it, and Louise gently stroking my erect penis through the sheet, and she said, "It's only fair. You've taken my pants off, so I should take yours off, too."

At this development, I became nervous again, and sensing that, she said, "It's okay. Judging from what I'm feeling through this sheet, you've got nothing to be ashamed of here."

I knew I was only average-sized, from what I had seen in the past, but I didn't answer. I just knew anything I could possibly say about it would make me look stupid, or like I was trying too hard to be cool.

"You know," she said, pulling the sheet back slowly, moving like a person does near a horse, so it won't shy, "size does matter, but only to guys with small ones."

It was so typical of Louise to say something like that at a time like this, but neither of us laughed, because it just wasn't the time. She pulled my boxers down, and exposed my manhood. Without speaking, she, ever so gently, cupped her dry hand around it, and moved it up and down a few times, just barely touching the skin. It was agonisingly good, but then she used her thumb to spread some of my precum around the sensitive head, and began to masturbate me, just touching the head only.

I flinched, and sucked air through my clenched teeth, and she smiled and said, "You're sensitive there, aren't you?"

"It's like that all over," I said, fighting to keep my voice even. She was doing me gently with her hand, knowing that too much too soon would end the moment, and to take my mind off it, and to help keep things going a little longer, I tried to occupy myself with kissing her lovely buttock again. Trust me, that didn't help one bit, and I had to stop, but she kept on gently rubbing me, full-length strokes, lubricated with my own precum, for a moment or two longer.

Then, she took her hand away, and said, "I'd like to get into a more comfortable position. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, go for it," I said, getting my wavering voice under control again. Louise turned around and straddled me, so we were facing each other. She looked at me a little more seriously, and said, "You know, there are other things we can do."

"Things?" I said.

She moved herself back just slightly, and although I had never been inside a woman before, I just knew that the warm, wet, and incredibly inviting part of her body that was just touching the head of my erect penis, was the entrance to her pussy. I was one flinch, one twitch away from entering her.

She gave me a look, and I knew she was thinking, "Join the dots, Wayne," because that was one of her favourite sayings, and she always had that look when she said it.

"You," I said, gulping to moisten my throat, "mean," and I had to struggle to get the next word out, "sex?"

I was sizzling with desire, not just desire, but also the need, to do this, but my mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour. "Come on," Louise said, softly, "I know you want to. I know I want to, but if you don't want to go that far, I can show you some things that are nearly as good. Just say the word."

I wanted to have this more than anything, but this was my sister. She leaned forward, and kissed me, deeply, gently, and drew back, so I could still feel the warmth of her breath on my face, and said, "You haven't said 'no' yet."

She opened her mouth a little, and gently brushed her lips against mine, then drew her head back out of reach of my hungry mouth. Then, she edged herself backwards, taking a tiny bit more of the head of my penis into her entrance, and she said, "Wayne, this won't hurt a bit, I promise. If I could promise you one thing in the world, it would be that this won't hurt. Trust me. But I won't do it if you say 'no."

She made a tiny movement of her pelvis, so the wet entrance to her pussy felt like it was actually nuzzling the tip of my hard, eager penis, and she said, "Just remember, if this goes on any further, I won't be able to stop, though. You don't want to see your sister lose control, now, do you?"

I was on the edge of the cliff. I could jump or stay. I chose to jump. I nodded, too blown away by the moment, and by the situation, to even say the words. Louise gave me the same mischievous smile I had known forever, and said, "No going back now, brother."

She took her weight on her thighs, and sat back slowly, and my oaken hard penis went right into her as she sank back on it, as though it was coated with butter. I was surprised at how it went in so easily, yet the fit was so snug inside, and then she began a gentle rocking motion with her pelvis, slowly running her pussy along the length of my tool, but keeping the action from getting so vigorous that I would end it by coming too soon.

Once I had gotten a little control over myself, I began to lift my own pelvis a little, to meet her with each stroke, and she even giggled a little, as we adjusted to each other, until we got the timing right. She leaned forward, and kissed me again, on the mouth, that same soft, deep, so-sweet kiss, and then drew back a little, saying "Sex without kissing is," she paused, "just wrong."

Excited as I was, the irony of those words was not lost on me as I lay there, being fucked by my own sister, and fucking her back, the two of us in a team effort, synchronising the movement of our bodies, each equally guilty of taking pleasure from each other in such a forbidden way.

Louise gave me a knowing look, and leaned down to place her lips near my left ear, and in a breathy whisper, she said, "I know what you're thinking, because we've got almost exactly the same brain," then she paused, to add, "except I got first pick." I saw the mischievous smile from the corner of my eye, and then she went on in the same soft whisper, "We've come this far, and nobody will ever know. Just us."

She moved up again, with her face above mine, and with a tilt of her head, she made her hair fall forward so it was down around my face. I could smell the sweet, clean shampoo smell, and the only thing we could see was each other. She said, "That's kind of cool, isn't it? Nobody else knowing, just us."

She flicked her hair back over her shoulders, with a toss of her head, and continued on, with barely a change in that deliciously slow fucking motion of hers, and after a moment, she said, "What do you think?" and I said, "It's really good, really good," with my voice still wavering a little. She smiled, but this time it was a smile I had never seen in my lifetime of knowing her.

Then, I asked her, "What about you?"

She took a soft, but deep breath, with her eyes half-closed and said, in little more than a whisper, "It's beautiful."

Until, that moment, I had never thought of sexual feelings as beautiful. I had always thought of sex as something that felt good, and you did it, but I realised then that there was something very beautiful about a woman using that very special, very personal part of her body to give such pleasure, and to receive it herself in the same act.

After a few moments, Louise slowed her rocking and stopped. She leaned forward again and kissed me, and said in that voice, just above a whisper, "I'd like be on my back. It's your first time, so you should be the one in control."

She disengaged herself from me, and we changed places in the bed. I re-entered her pussy, fumbling a little at the entrance, but she used her hand to guide me, and I slid inside her again, taking about three strokes before I was penetrating her fully. Now it was Louise who lifted herself to meet me with each stroke, but only a little, so I was the one who controlled the motion, the depth and the timing. She would occasionally pull me to her, and kiss me, or just gently brush her lips across mine the way she had done it before, which was almost as exciting, but I kept the motion gentle, trying to make it last.

"I love the way you're being so gentle," she said, "but I know it's because you don't want to come too soon." She reached up, and ran her fingers through my hair, and said, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Just pick up the pace a little. I want to see you come."

I stopped my thrusting, and said. "See me?"

"No, silly," she said gently. "I don't want to see it coming out of you, I want you to come inside me. Just let it happen. It'll be amazing, believe me."

I hadn't really thought that far ahead. "Inside?" I asked.

"It's okay," Louise answered, starting her own slow thrusting motion from underneath me again, "I've been on the pill for ages. Just go for it."

I started to fuck her again, still slowly, and she adjusted the movement of her own pelvis to mine, and she said, "You're doing great, but don't worry if I don't come this time. Hardly any guys make a girl come their first time, so it'll be all right."

"But," I answered, "that wouldn't be very good for you, would it?"

"Well," she answered, dropping her gaze, but still gently meeting my thrusts, "I can take care of that afterwards." She looked at me again, and said, "You can watch if you like," she paused, and continued with, "or even help me, if you want to."

"I think I'd really like to help you with that," I said, as I continued with fucking her. I began to thrust a little faster, and a little deeper, as I decided to accept my sister's invitation to come inside her, and I could feel that I wasn't going to last much longer.

Suddenly, Louise flinched, and made a noise in her throat. Her eyes widened a little, and I thought for a moment I had hurt her. Before I could do anything about it, she said, a little louder than before, "Wayne, you're making me come! I didn't think you would, but it's gonna happen." Now, she was the one with the wavering voice.

I increased my pace just a little, but I didn't want to do anything to spoil it for her, so I kept things fairly constant. Her own thrusting quickened, then she said, with urgency in her voice, "Please don't stop! Please, please don't stop, Wayne!"

Louise seemed to stiffen, and she clutched her arms to her chest, arched her back, and she tilted her head back, with her eyes closed, saying, much more quietly, "So good, so-o-o-o good. That's so good!"

The sight of her in orgasm, plus the spasms of her pussy around me, triggered my own orgasm, whether I was ready or not, and I felt wave after wave of pleasure starting in my penis and working back through my body, then rebounding back the other way. I don't know how many times I spurted, because I was too involved in immersing myself in the pure, crystalline pleasure of sexual release, to take notice of such things, but after it was over, I found that Louise had her legs wrapped around me, and she was holding me to herself with her arms.

"Please stay and hold me for a minute," she said in that soft voice, just above a whisper again, "Let me hold you. I just want to hold you. You did that so beautifully."

We lay there for like that for minute or two, while she held me and I remained inside her, then she reached up, pulled my face to her, and kissed me again, and said, "Thanks. Thank you for that. I didn't really plan to go that far but I'm glad we did." She took a breath, and said, "Do you know how you just need something, sometimes?"

My sister's orgasm had been nothing like the pornstar orgasms I had seen so often on video. This was a real woman, experiencing real sexual pleasure, and not making it seem as though it was more dramatic than it was. We lay there in my bed, and with the house to ourselves, Louise slept there with me, with her arms and legs wrapped around me, and I sensed that she needed that as much as the lovemaking we had just experienced. We were two people who had done something very bad, but together we had also done something very good. That night, we had crossed a forbidden boundary, but on the other side, we found something that was amazing, just as Louise had said it would be. However, as Louise had also said, there was no going back, and I lay there for a brief few minutes, thinking of these things, as I drifted off to sleep, entwined with this beautiful woman, who was also my sister. Society had deemed that I was naturally immune to her beauty, and her sexual magnetism, but the events of that night had shown differently, and I knew that we would never be the same, from this night onwards.

Taverner
Taverner
440 Followers
12