Mutual Benefits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, uh, the other picture... was cute too," I awkwardly interjected, trying to alleviate the situation.

Morgan chuckled, eyeing the ground. "Yeah," she mumbled. "Thanks. I got to go to the beach a few weeks ago with Crystal when the weather was nice. It was fun."

"I haven't been to the beach since I was a kid," I remarked.

"You should find a reason to go!" Morgan replied. "Actually, fuck that, just go. That's your reason. You want to go. That seems like a good reason to me."

I giggled to myself. "I wish I had your worldview sometimes," I said out loud.

"My what?"

"Your worldview. Like, your perspective, how you see the w-"

"No, I know what it means," she cut in. "I just wasn't expecting that."

I shrugged. "I just like how to-the-point you are. You cut out a lot of the red tape or whatever of overthinking. If I think about the beach and want to go, I have to decide whether my desire to go is matched by the effort I put in, and then I have to figure out how to get there, and whether I'll look like a dork or something for going alone, and when I go, and how much of my regular schedule I'll have to miss if I am going, and..." I trailed off, looking at her expectantly.

She gave me another one of her dazzling smiles. "So do I," she told me warmly.

I paused. She -- huh. Okay. "Really? That's, uh, cool," I mumbled.

"Super cool," she echoed, her voice going back to normal. She looked around at our surroundings and turned back to me. "So, do you walk around here often?"

"Not really," I answered honestly. "I, uh, don't leave the house much. But I've been here a few times. It's not like downtown, but we've passed by a few shops, and I think there are a few more at a strip mall if we keep walking. There's a pet food store, and a bubble tea place, and a-"

Morgan perked up at that. "Ooh, bubble tea! Can we stop there? I love bubble tea."

"Yeah? M-me too!" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Hey, sweet, looks like we've got a plan," she softly remarked.

"And, and! Since it's a date, I will -- I shall pay," I continued, coughing out the lump in my throat afterwards. Morgan replied just by smirking at me with one eyebrow raised, saying nothing. I faced forwards, feeling my face get a little bit redder.

I don't know how long we walked until we got there. It was at least a full hour. Luckily, we never went too long without something to talk about, and more importantly, any time there was a pause, I didn't feel the need to find a topic immediately. It felt... comfortable to not have to talk the whole time. It was kind of nice! It was like going on a walk to clear my head, except one of the most popular girls at school happened to be there.

Eventually, we saw civilization re-emerge as the lonely streets with empty lawns and gravel fields got replaced with roads with signs, cars, and buildings. The strip mall was within sight, and with it, the bubble tea place. I was relieved to have the option to get some fluids in me -- I didn't want to admit it, but given the trek we both went on, I was starting to get sweaty.

When we got to the place, I rushed ahead and opened the door to the place for her, earning another smile and a "thanks" from her.

When I got inside after her, she gave me a look as if she was waiting for me to go first. "Do you not know what you want?" I asked her.

"I do, but, aren't you going first?" she asked me.

I cocked my head. "Why? You got here first. Go ahead."

I don't know why she smiled at that as if I was doing her a favor, but she did. Hey, if it made me look good for doing the bare minimum, screwing up this date would be a lot harder than I thought it would. She ordered first -- a sago taro milk tea -- then almost paid for it, before I coughed loudly into my hand. She chuckled, and with a soft, "Oh yeah," she told me it was part of a joint order and stood aside, letting me order. I wasn't fancy -- I got a standard pearl tea.

We received our drinks pretty quickly, then left to enjoy them outside. I rushed to the door, holding it open for her again. I followed her outside, and the two of us looked at the sky as we started sipping our drinks. It wasn't quite sunset yet, but it was that little period between the afternoon and sunset, where the sky was just beginning to change color. I didn't really stare at the sky much, but Morgan seemed to be having a moment doing it, so I followed suit.

"So... what's in sago taro?" I asked.

"To be honest, no fucking clue," Morgan dryly replied, staring at her cup. "Every time I go to a bubble tea place, I get something new, in case something becomes my new favorite. It was right there on the menu, so, I ordered it." She took a sip. "There's this stuff in the bottom. It's thick and sweet. Kind of like I'm drinking a cake. Here, try some." She shoved the cup in my face. Upon seeing my hesitation, she gave a half-smile. "I'm not a germaphobe if you aren't."

I took her cup in my free, shaking hand and took a sip. "Woah," I mumbled as I handed the drink back to her. "Am I allowed to say I'm not a huge fan of that?"

"Yeah, the texture is weird or something," she mumbled back. "Oh well. The thick stuff is at the bottom. The top half is fine."

"Here, take a sip of mine too," I offered. "If you need to, um, cleanse your palette or something."

Already focused again on the sky, she turned herself away from the sun as if she was intently focused on it. She grabbed my drink and took a sip, then went back to her own. "I guess having a familiar taste is nice, huh?" she remarked.

"I guess I'm more of an 'if it works, go with that' kind of guy," I told her. She nodded, reaching down to her pocket or something, and pulled out some sunglasses, looking back at the sky. "The sky's nice, huh?" I asked, trying to make more conversation.

"I just like looking at it," she replied. "It's just so beautiful, and like, really constant. It's always there. No matter what, it's always been there. Something about that is really nice." I let her words hang in the air and joined her in looking in the general direction of the sun, although without sunglasses I had to squint a little more than she did.

Our conversations were a lot more light from that point on. We graduated from standing to sitting on the front step of the strip mall as we watched the sun go from moderately high in the sky to starting the sunset, with little sprinkles of conversations thrown in along the way. At some point, mid-conversation, for the first time since sitting down, Morgan shifted her entire attention -- face, body and all -- to me.

"I guess you'll never be the first one to initiate anything, huh?" she asked, in a casual way, like this was normal to ask out of the blue.

And if it was to her, I guess it would have been impolite to act like it was weird. "I... guess so, yeah," I laughed nervously. "I'm sorry. Was there a protocol or cue I missed?"

Morgan laughed out loud at that. "No, no, you're fine," she reassured me with a giggle still in her voice. "It was just curiosity." She waved her hand in the air, waving away any insecurities I should have over her question. "It's actually kinda reassuring in a weird way."

"Weird, huh?"

"It's... new." She turned back to the sunset beginning, and cleared her throat, pulling out her phone and checking it. "Though I should probably get back home sometime soon."

"Right, of course," I instinctively replied in earnest. "Well, this was... thank you. This was really nice."

"It was," Morgan agreed with her usual expression, though I bet if she removed her sunglasses I would have seen that glint in her eye. I could hear it in her voice. "Actually -- this is funny -- I think at this point I'm closer to my place than yours. We walked perfectly in the direction of my place."

"Oh, so you're just going to walk home from here?" I asked.

Morgan took off her sunglasses. She didn't do it earlier so I could see the glint in her eye, but she did it now to let me know she was looking at me as if I was dumb. "No, I'm going to call my brother for a lift," she clarified.

"Oh! Uh, good plan," I clumsily replied.

"Thanks," Morgan jokingly replied.

"I should probably start walking home myself. I've got a bit of a ways to go," I said, eyeing the way we came from.

"Do you want my brother to give you a lift? I'm sure he'd be cool with it."

Her brother. I shuddered. "No no no! I'm good, I'm fine. I actually like walking like that. I want to do more of it. But, uh, thank you for the offer."

"Okay. I guess this marks the end of the date, huh?" Morgan asked.

"I guess it does. Um, thank you," I told her.

Morgan laughed again. "Yeah. Thank you too, Quinn."

"This was really fun. See you next time... or... y'know," I replied, finishing strong as I turned around and started to walk before she could see me turn pink. I kind of didn't even want to see how she reacted to that, in case it was negative or something. I didn't know what the heck I was doing, and... I kind of feel like I made a fool of myself.

When I was sure that the strip mall and Morgan were out of sight, I got my phone out and texted Kevin, telling him I'd likely be home right as the sun set if I walked, unless Father wanted to give me a lift. I knew Father was the one that wanted me to be home for supper the most tonight -- followed shortly by Mother -- so I opted to communicate where I was and when I'd be home as clearly as I could. A few texts later, and I headed for the nearest landmark, texting Father where I was and waiting for him. I would have gladly walked home -- I was starting to think what I said to Morgan was actually true -- but my duty to family came first.

True to his nature, Father didn't say much when I was in the car with him. Just the usual obligatory questions. Anything that I didn't need to say was met with his usual, "hm," said in response. He wasn't a cold person by any means, just a quiet one. From the outside, the car ride might look awkward or something, but I was in my element.

It's almost a genetic impossibility Kevin was his spawn. As soon as Father and I were home, Kevin was on me like white on rice, cornering me and asking me a barrage of questions. Most of them were able to be dodged, but as long as Mother and Father were out of earshot, the one he kept pestering me with was, "Did you get lucky?"

He knew we went on a walk, right? Where would we even -- whatever. I didn't even know how to formulate such a response, but when I opened my mouth to speak, a buzzing caught my attention instead. Even though Taylor and I were texting more frequently, it happened rarely enough that my phone alerting me to a message was enough to pause whatever I was doing. I opened the phone to see a message from Morgan.

Hey, just wanted to say, your a gentleman. I know im bad at showing feelings & stuff, but that was a really nice date. Im looking forward to the next one

I smiled reading it, while Kevin looked at me expectantly, eventually clearing his throat. "Need help reading it?" he asked.

"Sorry," I mumbled, unable to stop smiling, putting my phone away. "What was the question again?"

He looked around to make sure our parents weren't paying attention. "Did you get lucky?" he asked with a pressuring tone to his voice.

My smile got bigger. "Very."

***

"And that's the last of it?" Taylor asked as we looked over the textbook.

"I think so!" I confirmed, looking it over. "Don't look twice, but I thiiiink we're finished with all of the material for the year!" I closed the book, making a big motion of it. "And you barely struggled with any of it tonight."

"Oh my god!" Taylor cried out happily. "I can't fucking believe it! I'm gonna pass! I'm gonna pass!"

"With these answers, you're probably going to do better than just pass," I told her with a smile.

"Ugh, that's such a relief," she sighed contently. "And it's all thanks to you!"

"I don't know about it all being thanks to me..." I replied, standing up.

Taylor followed suit, looking me in the eyes the whole time. "No, I mean it. This could never have been possible without my helpful, smart, sexy tutor," she continued, her voice getting into a low murmur.

This was to-the-point, even for her. "Taylor, c'mon, I-"

"No... more talking," she interrupted, the 'no' sharper than a Benihana chef's knife. "Quinn, you don't seem to understand what's going on here."

"I, uh... feel like I understand something..." I muttered, while Taylor's hands snaked their way up my sides.

She began to hold me closer. "Quinn, you helped me get through this course, and helped keep me... uh, sane throughout the whole thing," she told me, with both of us laughing softly at the last part. "But you also actually cared. You cared, and you wanted to help me, and you wanted to please me... Quinn, do you know how few people would do what you did?"

Yeah, so few people in the school would want to please Taylor Wise sexually. "I-"

"I'm feeling confident now," she purred. "I feel like I can take on the world. And do you know what happens when I feel that way? Do you know what happens to the men that make me feel that way?"

I returned the motion of her arms, grabbing her by the waist. "I can guess," I told her in a low, confident voice, and dove in, beginning to kiss her neck. Taylor instantly moaned in approval and ground her body up against mine, wrapping her arms around me, surrendering her body to me.

I only had to kiss her neck for under a minute before I could feel her wetness through her shorts. It was so easy to turn her on. My hands went south to grab her cute little ass as I brought my lips up from her neck and looked her in the eye. "Bend over," I instructed.

Taylor looked at me submissively and bit her bottom lip, nodding at me like a good girl. She turned around cutely, turning her head around and grinning at me while wiggling her cute little butt around. I grinned at her, stroking the outline of my cock in my pants, drawing her attention to it. The grin was wiped from her face as she stood, transfixed, watching it, eventually slowly trailing her eyes back up to mine as if to ask, 'is it time?'

And it was time. With my help, she lowered her cute little shorts and her underwear in one solid motion, revealing her little butt, just barely hiding her petit pussy from my view. What little of her pussy that I could see was glistening for me, wet and eager, knowing exactly what was coming. She gripped the wall in anticipation as I undid my belt and lowered my jeans, making sure to make it as noisy as possible, knowing she was looking ahead so she'd have to hear, not see, everything that was going on ahead of her getting slammed from behind.

Sure enough, after a few seconds of anticipating bliss, she felt the head of my cock rubbing against her slit, and a low, guttural moan escaped her lips. I had heard Taylor moan for me before, but never anything like this. This was new. It told me just how eager she was, just how much she appreciated me, and perhaps most importantly, just how much she wanted me.

I wanted this just as much as she did. I was unable to allow myself to enjoy the moment for perhaps a few seconds before finally giving in to the urges that had been building inside me for weeks. I forced my hips forward, and with the head of my dick already wet from her ample juices, I slammed my cock inside of her, filling her for the first time.

The feeling was indescribable. It felt so right, so perfect. Every adjective I would have used wouldn't have done it justice. Every second I spent inside her just made me want her more and more, and to do more and more to her. I went on autopilot, beginning to thrust myself into her without even thinking about it.

And clearly, Taylor felt the same way. She met my hips with her own in a rhythm that was almost too perfect to be human, matching me and then some, using everything the little minx knew about sex to milk my cock and make this just as much an unforgettable experience for me as I was ensuring it would be for her. My left hand went to my hips, helping me thrust myself inside her, and my right hand went to her butt, enjoying the feel of her soft fleshy cheek. The sounds, smell, and feel were all palpable in the room. Taylor was moaning incomprehensible sounds as she leaned against the wall, even her arms giving out against the assault I was giving her.

I matched her dissipating energy by giving it my own, moving myself closer to her so that she didn't have to lean back to meet me. Eventually, she was smashed against the wall as my cock thrust up inside her again and again, no doubt her mind going blank in the face of the brutal treatment my cock was giving her. In the face of such an assault, I was astonished she could even breathe.

I don't even know when the shockwave hit me. I heard the door open, and I saw the face, but it feels like it didn't fully register at first. Morgan had burst through the door. At some point, Morgan barged into Taylor's basement, and was now staring at us, still fucking, unable to stop, a horrified scowl painted on her face. If I thought her smile was magical, if I thought that was something else, I wouldn't begin to describe her scowl. It could make any human being's blood run cold. I felt in some way like my life was over, like everything was crumbling down, just from one discovery. I had successfully stopped pumping into Taylor, opening my mouth, attempting to make words spill out, but nothing could.

After a few seconds of her eyes scanning over the room, the scowl of shock still on her face, Morgan turned and bolted from the room. All I could do was pull out of Taylor and feebly take one or two steps forward, yet, for some reason, I was frozen in place beyond that. I couldn't move a single muscle, in fact. I was completely and utterly frozen. She had looked me in the eye. I saw the kind of betrayal she felt, just by looking in those eyes. It was killing me, and I was just feeling it for her. I couldn't believe myself.

My eyes shot open, a gasp building in my throat. I saw nothing but blackness, and felt my world returning to me. Where was I...? My room. My bed. I was not in Taylor's basement. Taylor had not been my first. Morgan still knew nothing of us.

I knew the phrase 'waking up in a cold sweat' from other people saying it, but actually living it was not fun. I got out of bed, sitting on the edge, careful not to wake Kevin as I stretched and looked out the window. The moon was relatively full, so the light was bleeding through the blinds, painting the room with an ethereal glow. It looked peaceful, serene, and yet with what I was feeling, any light looked ominous for some reason.

It was a betrayal to never tell her, I told myself. There was no way I could continue what I was doing, certainly after the first date, without letting her know. I didn't care what kind of crap situation Taylor saw high school as. I was making my own reality here, now more than ever, and I didn't need someone else's rules of what high school was to define how my first relationship -- hopefully my first relationship -- was going to pan out. I reached to the desk and pulled my phone away from its charger, and booted up the messenger app, quickly finding my conversation log with Morgan.

I'm really looking forward to the next one too. Could we meet at lunch tomorrow? I'd really love the chance to get to talk to you.

Concise, even if it used more words than I normally did with people. Send.

I looked off, out the window, towards the moon. No more secrets. This shit ends now, whether it means blabbing about Taylor, or stopping with her altogether.

***

Over the phone, Morgan was diplomatic, asking me where and what time to meet when she woke up. In person, she seemed like she was back to her usual self, with a blank expression and no clear emotion nor motivation on her face.