Mutual Benefits Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and looked into Morgan's eyes. I was still as nervous as always, but it was fun to try and keep up some confidence around her. I wanted to be confident for her. "You're really sexy," I said in a low voice.

She smiled back. "What are you going to do...?"

In answer, I lowered my head to her stomach, kissing around the areas where I saw her react before. While she wasn't reacting as strongly as she did when I kissed her neck, Morgan was still sighing happily and enjoying the attention on her. Her boyfriend was showing her how much he appreciated her body. Every inch of skin was being appreciated. I could feel her hips start to move, and her pelvis start to grind the air.

Boldly, my one hand moved down to cup her pelvis. I didn't move in and start roughly manhandling her, I just kept my hand over her, perhaps massaging her with the slowest motions possible. As soon as she felt me make contact, her head went up and she looked right at me, her mouth in an 'O' shape of shock. It was interesting -- she was both inviting me, and yet completely floored whenever I went for it. She didn't look uncomfortable, but she did have her eyebrows together. It was like fear, but... clearly eager. It was sexy. It was like I was claiming her, and she was all too eager for me to take her.

I felt my smile broaden as my eyes never left hers and my hand began to rub her pussy over her pants in a more pronounced way. The heat instantly went to her cheeks, and she hung her head back, reaching for a pillow and pulling out over her face. She moaned into the pillow -- I'll never forget the sound of her moan. It was guttural, eager, hungry. The moan of a girl in heat. The moan of a girl who needed to appear proper and motherly to her friends in public, but deep down, really loved being a good little girl in the bedroom.

"Pants or bra," I heard myself growl.

She slowly lifted the pillow off of her face, looking at me. "What?"

I was too human and shrank back a bit at her asking me to repeat myself. "Uh, I said... pants or bra. Remove one... if you want."

She lowered an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Say that again with the confidence you had the first time."

I chuckled and cleared my throat. "Be a good girl," I told her. "Pants or bra. Remove one."

Her smile got bigger, and her smile wasn't the only thing in the room doing that. "Yes, sir." I throbbed hearing that. I got off of her and she sat up, winking at me. "I saw you've been staring at my breasts before," she began, putting on this sensual voice for me. "I want to see just how much you appreciate them when given the chance."

"I would lo-"

She held up a finger. "Nope, no words," she playfully told me. She pulled off her shirt fully then reached behind herself, unclasping her bra. Teasingly, she held the cups on her breasts with one hand as she moved the straps off her shoulders, moving her chest in a circular motion, teasing me. With the other hand, she beckoned me forward.

I dumbly walked ahead, giving her a look that made her giggle. "Are you falling for me, Quinn?" she teased.

"God, I fucking hope so," I answered. "You're perfect."

She lowered an eyebrow and smiled cockily at me. "Shut up and kiss me," she said, her voice full of lust. She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me with her free hand into a passionate, almost desperate kiss, with me eagerly kissing her back with just as much passion. Her arms snaked around my back, pulling me in closer, and my hands pulled her into me with just as much passion, going up the smooth skin of her back, eventually landing on the back of her neck, giving it a gentle squeeze. She moaned into my mouth at the sensations.

As we parted from our kiss, I realized the significance of her hands being around my back: she wasn't holding up her bra anymore. I couldn't help but overtly stare at the second pair of breasts I had even seen in my life. She was perfect. Kevin was right, her breasts were huge, almost deceptively so; I was happy I hadn't noticed up until now, because it would have been a major distraction. I think seeing Morgan's boobs for the first time really solidified for me how much I liked boobs, but only if they were Morgan's. They were perfect. She was perfect.

I wasn't slow or delicate like I was before. I was on her within seconds. I was licking, sucking, kissing, and doing everything I could to make her moan for me. I wanted to spend hours on those beautiful tits of hers.

I was so fast, she giggled and stroked the back of my head. "Easy, easy," she gently told me. "It feels the best for me if you're... delicate to start."

I felt my cheeks warm. I even had lessons from Taylor at my disposal, and still I rushed in and looked like an amateur. It was embarrassing, but I could also understand it: the need was too strong to pretend to want to go slow.

"I'm sorry," I confessed. "I just want you so badly... I rushed it."

She looked at me, confused. "There's no need to apologize, Quinn," she quietly told me, a smile on her face. I went back to her breast, being more careful this time, giving her all the oral attention I could muster. I felt her nipple getting hard with every lick and suck I gave her. I couldn't tell what she tasted like, but whatever it was, I liked it, and I wanted more.

"You're so sweet, Quinn..." she moaned as I pleasured her. "I hope... we keep doing this... I need to invite you over more... I need to please you..."

Just getting to play with her nipples was more than enough for me. Getting to feel her nipples harden, her breathing quicken, and her skin getting hotter with each passing minute was enough to keep me hard and throbbing.

I wasn't sure how long we kept it up, but it was a good thing we were relatively quiet, because after a long and happy while pleasing her, we heard a knock at the door. I felt Morgan's body instantly stiffen, and I raised my head, looking urgently at her.

She looked back at me and made a motion with her hands indicating for me to keep quiet, then waited.

Unfortunately, the knocker persisted, then spoke. "Hey Morgan, Taylor already left, and I'm going in half an hour. There won't be anyone here to drive Quinn in a bit, if that's still an issue. I'll be downstairs."

Morgan waited until she heard footsteps fading away, then she collapsed back onto the bed. "Shit," she complained in a disgusted tone.

"We should probably pick this up another time, shouldn't we?" I asked.

Morgan got back up and looked at me with a determined face. "If we had any other option, I'd take it," she whined. "For now..." She pulled me in and gave me a passionate kiss, which slowly but surely transitioned to me on top of her, both of us slowly grinding against each other, with her topless all the while.

Eventually, we came up for air, and I saw that same lusty eyes-glossed-over look from the theater. "We'd better hang out real soon," she complained.

I smiled and got off of her, letting her grab her bra. "I guess I'm free for the summer, as long as my parents..." I trailed off. Mother was going to have my head on a platter, wasn't she? It was easy to brush the consequences to the side when it was last night and facing her seemed so far away, but now... I was going to get driven back to her, very soon.

Morgan used the silence I created and filled it. "Actually, there's a party coming up in a few days, a kind of 'fuck school, summer's here' party. I was already going but I bet I could get you invited. Would you like to be my plus one?"

I chuckled nervously. "I don't know if I'll even be able to go to anything this summer if my parents don't let me," I honestly admitted. "Mother is probably going to be really angry at me for today as it is."

She put on her shirt and gave me a quizzical look. "Didn't you literally just say the opposite?" she asked. "If you don't want to go, you can be honest with me..."

"I just thought about my Mother now, and how she's going to react to what I just did," I explained. "She's going to tell me to stay home."

"Just tell her no, Quinn. You're an adult."

"It's not that simple. Please just trust me that I'll do everything I can, but I can't promise anything."

She walked over to me and shook her head. "If I don't get to see you all fucking summer..." She trailed off and gave me a passionate kiss. "...and the last time I saw you, you got me this wet..." Another kiss. "...I'll never forgive you."

"So no pressure," I joked.

"I want you to know exactly what you're fighting for," she joked back, before giving me one last kiss.

***

I breathed heavily, looking at our apartment's front door. This wasn't going to be fun. Steeling myself, I walked in, seeing Kevin cleaning the countertops. When he saw me, he broke into a small smile.

"Hey Quinn!" he declared in an overly loud voice. "Welcome back!"

I stared daggers at him as Mother came into the kitchen from the other room. She walked right in front of me and folded her arms.

"You can leave, Kevin."

Mandarin. Awesome. This was going to be great. Kevin really liked to play both sides of the whole "good guy that just wants to help his brother" shtick, especially since he was clearly disappointed when he walked away -- no doubt wanting to see whatever showdown would occur.

Well, I wouldn't let that happen without as much damage control as possible. I cleared my throat. "I didn't know that Morgan would want to see me as long as she did, and by the time I realized what was going on, both she and Taylor had drank enough that they shouldn't have driven." It was at that moment that I realized I totally could have asked Doug, but like hell was I going to point that out now. "That doesn't excuse my lack of preparation, and for that, I'm sorry." I lowered my head, understanding the disrespect I'd shown her.

After she didn't say anything for a while, I slowly raised my head. Mother had the same unchanging expression on my face. Upset, but... it was hard to tell if she was angry, sad, or both. "Quinn," she said in an uncharacteristically quiet voice. "You keep telling me that you are going to do one thing, then I keep finding out later on that you do another. Do you not trust me?"

I sighed. "Mother, sometimes these things surprise me as much as they surprise you. I keep finding myself doing new and weird things."

"Staying out and sleeping over at someone's house is something you've never done before," she observed.

"That's what I mean," I replied, doing my best to sound like I was agreeing with her, not arguing. "I never did it before, and I never had any intention to do it, but by the time I had realized what was happening, it was too late."

"Let me guess, your girlfriend has already invited you to do something else." Mother's gaze was intently on mine.

Cards on the table. "Yes," I admitted.

"A party or something?"

She was perceptive. "Yes, that's correct."

She sighed a long sigh. "You will go," she simply said.

"Excuse me?" I couldn't believe it. Mother's personality practically revolved around her saying the opposite of that.

"Do you think this never happened with Kevin?" Mother asked me. "I know, because I am your Mother, that telling Kevin 'no' only meant that when he does it he comes up with some excuse, and you would do the same. I know these things, Quinn, I know, sometimes you don't tell me the truth." She was smiling, but with a slightly threatening smile. "Xiètiānxièdì, I had two children so I can see why!"

"Why...?" I had trouble keeping up.

"I can see this could be my fault," Mother admitted. "I'd rather you and Kevin be honest with me than feel like lying. You two are the only kids I have and I don't want you and your new girlfriend to suffer because I did love wrong."

"Mother, you didn't do love wro-"

"Bìzuǐ! Do not argue with me." Mother's tone was firm, yet kind. "You are eighteen now, Quinn. Your Father and I will talk with you more later, but you will live life by your rules. Just as long as you have rules. We do want you to be happy, Quinn."

I smiled and stepped forward, giving Mother a hug. "Thank you, I appreciate this," I told her warmly.

"You will thank me by being honest with me and not lying anymore," Mother told me, clearly convinced I had lied last night or something. "And by doing the dishes."

I chuckled. "Yes, of course."

Satisfied, Mother walked away, going back to her room. Eagerly, I whipped out my phone and texted Morgan, letting her know that I could come to the party (and making no small deal of the fact that I dodged the bullet). This clearly wasn't me getting off scot-free, but I would gladly take it.

***

It was a god damn pool party. Morgan was wise to wait for me to agree to go with her hours before dropping that little bomb on me. Even though I was convinced to bring my trunks, I was determined to keep my shirt on the entire time, thank you and goodbye.

The sun was blazing and I knew nobody there, but there were a few upsides. Number one, this was the first out-of-school event (or any event, come to think of it) where Morgan and I were operating as a visible couple to our peers, and getting that visibility was kind of exciting. Number two, I definitely didn't have a friend group present, so I was hanging out with Taylor's friend group, which meant a lot of eye candy. A bit ago that wouldn't have mattered to me, but after getting acquainted with Taylor and especially Morgan, I could suddenly see what all the fuss was about.

I figured that parties were this event where everyone talked to each other and if someone didn't know who you were they'd grill you about who you were and why you were there, but to my utter relief, no one outside Taylor's friend group gave an absolute shit about me. I was happy to just stay by Morgan's side and make light conversation with her friends and her the whole time.

Unfortunately, that plan didn't last very long. A few minutes into sitting down, Morgan got up and stretched. "Okay, pool time," she announced to the group. She took off her sunglasses and looked at me, outstretching a hand. "Are you sure you don't want to join me?"

I blushed. "I'd rather keep my shirt on, if that's okay," I mumbled.

"Prude," Morgan joked. "I'm sure you look very handsome with your shirt off."

If Taylor were there I'm sure she would have said some snide comment about me with my shirt off, but since Joel was at the party and hanging out with his buddies, Taylor was glued to him like a lovesick little puppy. Every so often I'd look in their direction, on the other side of the pool, and it was clear it wasn't an act -- she'd be sitting on his lap, or standing next to him with her arms wrapped around his torso, or just looking longingly into his eyes while he talked with his friends. She was clearly smitten.

"Maybe you'll find out next year," I joked back. Morgan grinned and stuck her tongue out at me childishly before heading off to the pool area, leaving me with Lexi, Crystal, and Milo.

Not that they even noticed me there. "Okay, Jake," Crystal declared to Lexi.

"Nope, fuck that. He had one chance with me and he fucking blew it."

"Eric," Milo contributed.

"Ew! Green eyes? Next."

"Jackson?" Crystal replied, her voice hinting that she was giving up hope.

"Okay, you know what?" Lexi replied immediately. "I will admit, now that he's come out of his shell, he's way hotter than I thought he was..."

"Yeah, you called him 'ugly' like last month," Milo interrupted.

"Shut up -- but, he's still like 'older brother' cute, you know?"

"Ummm..." Crystal surveyed the crowd. "Quinn. Pick a guy."

"Huh?" I snapped to attention.

"Pick a guy for Lexi to say no to," Milo quipped.

"Fuck off," Lexi replied. "Quinn doesn't even know anybody's name, why are we asking him?"

Crystal shrugged. "Maybe that's, like, even better," she reasoned. "No bias. We'll just ask him to point out the best-looking guy here."

Crystal's reasoning seemed to work; all three pairs of eyes found their way back to me. "Um, okay," I replied, shrugging and chuckling in slight discomfort. I surveyed the crowd and found a tall boy with really emotive eyebrows and figured, girls probably like guys where you can tell what they're feeling. "How about him?"

"Um, pick another one, Quinn," Milo mumbled.

"Why? You asked me t-"

"Because that's Mitchell." Milo gestured towards Crystal. "Remember the nudes thing?"

"Oh. Oh my god, I'm sorry," I blabbered.

"Don't be," Crystal waved me off, shooting a look towards Milo. "I'm not a baby. It was my dumbass mistake."

"If your 'dumbass mistake' was trusting a boy, why are we trying to find more if they're all going to act like that?" I asked.

"A-fucking-men," Lexi agreed.

"Yeah, agree with him, you slut. You still wanna get dicked down before the end of the party," Crystal argued.

"I know, it sucks." Lexi pouted. "Why can't women have dicks? That would make everything so much easier."

"Some do," Milo pointed out.

"Oh, shut up," Lexi dismissed Milo.

"Thomas?" Crystal asked.

Lexi snorted. "Fuckin' Thomas? I'd rather fuck Quinn."

"You wish," I mumbled annoyedly.

The gang looked at me, surprised that I of all people came back with that. "Hey, look at that. Welcome to the group, Quinn," Crystal replied, slapping me on the leg. Lexi didn't say anything, but just stared at me, less than amused.

No one said anything for a bit, until Lexi stood up. "Fuck it. I'm going for a swim. Let's go, Crystal." Crystal, all too eager, let Lexi pull her up, and the two were off, clearly leaving their dream of getting Lexi's booty call behind.

"Looks like we're in the same boat, Quinn," Milo dryly noted.

I nodded for a bit, before realizing I didn't get it. "Wait, how so?"

"We both can't go swimming without taking our shirts off."

I stared at him. "Why can't you...?"

He rolled his eyes and gestured towards his chest. "Because I still have boobs, genius."

"Oh," I awkwardly replied. "S-sorry."

Neither of us said anything for a bit. We just took in the sounds of the party with me occasionally waving to Morgan and Milo occasionally taking sips out of his lemonade can. Eventually, he cut the silence. "Can I make things more tense between us?"

I looked at him weirdly. "Oh, please do," I sarcastically replied.

"Why haven't you cut Taylor off yet?"

The question caught me by surprise. I felt like sinking into my chair. "Is this really the best place to have a conversation like this?"

"Yes," he flatly said. "It's better to have a talk about this in public than in a private place. Less people are listening."

Popular people had the weirdest logic on the planet. Public stuff was more private. Pick your theater seats based on sound. That said, I was willing to play his game. I sighed and let my tongue roll around in my mouth, thinking about my answer.

"It's complicated," I began. "You may have noticed I'm bad at... asserting myself. Even when I want something. Especially when you know as well as I do that Taylor has a habit of not taking no for an answer, and espe -- wait, how much do you know?"

"Everything," he cooly replied.

I stared at him in exasperation for a bit. "Okay," I weakly conceded. "So yeah, especially when she doesn't take no for an answer, and especially especially when Morgan is completely okay with it."

Milo took another sip of his lemonade and looked me dead in the face. "And how okay is Joel with it?"

I frowned and looked away, but kept up my sense of humor. "Joel is right over there, go ahead and ask him, have a ball."

"I see him. Right there, near the barbecue, his girlfriend latching on to him like he supplies her oxygen," Milo replied.

"The same girlfriend that orchestrated this, and lied to me and him about it," I argued. "Milo, I'm a third party to this. You know what I think? I think you're only going after me because you know you can't do a thing to convince Taylor to change or even make her feel bad about this, so you're just guilt-tripping me instead. If you know everything, you know how complicated it is, and you know how I didn't ask for, or cause, any of this."