Mutual Masturbation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever wanted to be caught by someone while you play?" he asked as he swirled his fingers over the mushroom shaped knob.

Gab paused for a moment before she answered. "Fuck, yes," she said as she let out a sigh.

Tim watched as she worked her fingers into her pussy. "Are you going to cum soon?" he asked.

"I'm going to cum a lot," Gab smiled.

Alice came back into the room holding a tube of lube. She stood next to Tim and squirted some over the tip of the head. Tim massaged the liquid into his skin. It felt great on his cock as he slid his palm over the slick shaft.

"How do you want to fuck me?" she purred.

"Doggy," replied Tim. He wanted Gab to get a really good view of him fucking Alice.

Alice dropped to the floor in front of Tim on all fours. She lowered herself onto her elbows and lifted her round butt in the air.

Tim was gliding his hand over his cock and got a great view of Alice's inviting pussy lips as she slid her fingers to hold her lips open for his cock.

Gab had shuffled around on her knees next to Alice as Tim stood up from the sofa. He could hear the wet sounds of both girls masturbating. His cock was throbbing and pulsing up and down as he stood behind Alice. Gab was only inches away from the bobbing head and for a moment, he thought she might stick her tongue out and lick it.

He dropped down onto his knees and guided the cock to Alice's open pussy. He grabbed the shaft just below the head and started rubbing it over her soft lips. Alice let out a big moan as Tim teased her with the cock head.

He looked up at Gab who had now shuffled even closer to get a view. Her tits were heaving up and down with her heavy breathing and he could hear her heart pounding.

He continued to rub the head of his cock around Alice's pussy lips. He could feel the heat and wetness and the glorious softness of her skin through his engorged head.

He slowly pushed the tip of his cock into Alice's eager pussy.

"Fuck, yes," she gasped.

As the knob disappeared into her, Tim stroked the shaft for a few seconds and helped the tip inside her warm pussy. He pulled it out slowly and then gripped the base of his cock, slapping the head a few times on her arse cheeks.

"Fuck, that's so hot," whispered Gab. She was now working her clit in circles and biting her lip.

Tim pushed the tip of his cock into Alice's pussy and began fucking her with just the head.

Alice was now panting and groaning with each small thrust. "Push it in, push it all in," she pleaded.

Slowly Tim did as she asked. He felt her hungry pussy lips sucking his cock in. He looked down at his he sank deep inside her.

"Fuck," gasped Gab.

Tim slowly pulled his cock out and as he did so, Gab put her finger on the top of his shaft. She scooped up some of Alice's juices and licked her fingers.

Tim pulled his cock all the way out and Gab immediately tried to wrap her hand around it.

"Holy shit, that's thick," she said. She angled it down as Tim pushed forward and she used his cock to massage Alice's clit.

Tim wanted to fuck now. "Push it in," he said to Gab.

She gripped his cock under the head and pushed it into Alice, who let out another gasp.

This time Tim grabbed her hips as Gab let go of his cock.

He thrust inside her and began to fuck her. Alice cried out in pleasure as his cock pounded her pussy.

He looked down at his cock thrusting in and out of Alice. Her pussy lips were being sucked in and out with each thrust.

He looked back up and straight into Gab's lovely eyes. "She has the best pussy I've ever fucked," he said as he reached up and started massaging Gab's tits.

Gab let out a long moan and started to shake as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Tim felt his own orgasm build, so he reached down to grip the base of his cock and squeezed it shut.

Alice cried out that she was cumming and began pushing back hard on his cock. Tim had to clamp down hard on his shaft as he didn't want to cum before she had finished.

Her body went limp, and he pulled his cock out as she collapsed on the floor.

Gab also slumped onto her back and lay on the floor. Her chest was heaving as she got her breath back.

Tim was still gripping his cock as he surveyed the two satisfied girls in front of him.

"Do you want to try this cock, Gab?" he asked.

At first, she didn't say anything. He started to release the pressure on his cock as she lifted herself to her elbows.

She kept her eyes locked on his dick for a few seconds.

"Yeah, fuck it! Yes. Is that ok, Alice? she asked.

**********************************************************************

Gab's heart was thumping as Tim asked her if she would like to fuck. As soon as she had seen his massive cock, she wanted to play with it and feel it inside her.

She loved her mutual masturbation session with Alice earlier, watching porn and hearing Alice talk about the threesome she had with the two strangers. Gab had been curiously attracted to Alice since she moved in. There was something about her reserved demeanor that Gab found sexy. While she had never been with a girl before, and mostly watched boy-girl porn, she was turned on at the thought of masturbating with one.

As they waited for Tim to show up, Gab got a good look at Alice as she masturbated on the sofa opposite her. She had a great natural body, lovely round tits, and a furry mound with wispy brown pubes.

She also loved looking at herself while she masturbated and being naked in the room with another girl doing the same thing made her horny as fuck.

She already had several mini orgasms before Alice caught her and then another one in front of Alice while she stood in the doorway.

Gab had huge butterflies in her stomach and her nipples were hard as a rock when she heard the front door open. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest she could see her tits shaking.

When the older man walked into the room unexpectedly fully naked, and fully erect, she sucked her breath in.

He was tall and muscular, dark and good looking. But it was that long, thick cock sticking proudly out from his body, with the gloriously mushroom-shaped head that caught her attention. She felt her body surge with excitement as she pressed a finger deep into her wet folds.

She wondered what it would feel like to have his thick, powerful dick buried inside her. She had been fascinated with large cocks for a long time now but had resigned herself to the fact that Jon's and Dave's were as big as they came, and the porn cocks were unicorns. Not that she didn't love fucking those two, especially Dave, but this is what she had fantasized about.

She was definitely attracted to Tim, even without his big cock. She watched Alice go to work with her lips and tongue. The fact that he was casually talking to her as she watched and masturbated was a massive thrill.

Finally, she got to watch as he fucked Alice doggy style and couldn't resist a feel as he pulled his cock out of her pussy. It felt weighty, hot and strong in her hand. She could feel the blood pulsing to the beat of his heart through the shaft and she had trouble wrapping her fingers around it. She was fascinated by the shiny cone-shaped head and wanted to lick and suck it like she had seen Alice do earlier.

When Tim looked at her and asked her if she would like to fuck, her stomach tensed, and she went weak at the knees. Of course, she wanted to fuck! She felt guilty about fucking another man without Jon being there but right now she didn't care.

"Yeah! Fuck it, yes. Is that ok, Alice?" she asked.

Alice rolled over onto her back. Her chest was flushed and her body was shiny with sweat. She reached down to her furry pussy and started to masturbate as she looked up at Gab. "Yeah, I want to see you fuck him," she said.

Gab leaned over and grabbed Tim's cock with both her hands. She massaged the balls and stroked the glistening shaft. She started to flick her tongue over the tip. She could taste Alice's sweet juices as she tried to take the cone-shaped head into her mouth.

She felt Alice's hand on her butt cheeks and then felt two of her fingers slip into her wet pussy. She let out a groan as Alice began to finger her. She pulled Tim's cock from her mouth and rubbed it all over her face. With the heat of his hard erection against her skin and the intoxicating sweet smell of Alice's pussy, Gab had never felt this excited before.

It was almost too much to bear. She quickly rolled over onto her back, opened her legs and lifted her butt off the carpet so her pussy was angled straight up in the air.

"C'mon, Tim, fuck me," she said as she looked straight into his eyes.

Tim shuffled forward on his knees and put an arm under Gab's lower back. He lifted her up slightly and with his other hand, he angled his cock straight at her inviting open pussy lips. He pushed the head into her and looked straight into her eyes as it sank into her.

Gab felt her pussy open to take his cock, and she let out a long gasp. "Ohhh, Jesus Christ," she said as his cock sank deeper inside her.

Alice sat up against the couch and was thrusting her fingers into her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. "Do you like it?" she panted.

"Yes, fuck yes, yes," cried Gab. Tim began to slow fuck her, each thrust deeper than the last.

"Is this better than your boyfriend's?" he asked.

Gab slowly nodded as he pushed in and out of her.

"Say it," he said.

"I love it," answered Gab.

"But is it better?" he asked as he picked the pace up.

"Yes, fuck, yes! It's better than my boyfriend's," she said.

Tim began to thrust harder into her.

"God, it's so much better, it's perfect," sighed Gab.

Tim began to fuck her hard and Gab closed her eyes and rolled her head back.

She felt her orgasm building.

Alice was also panting. "Cum all over her, Tim," she said. "I want to see you cum all over her."

Gab felt a powerful orgasm rip through her, and she tensed up as Tim kept pounding into her.

His arm gripped her hard from underneath as pushed deeper into her than anyone had before.

She thought the orgasm would subside, but it was quickly followed by another one.

Tim began to groan and moan as Gab looked up at him. He was watching his cock thrust in and out of her bald pussy.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" he said.

He pulled his cock from her pussy and arched his back, so it was pointing straight up. Gab lifted herself on her elbows so she could watch him as he pumped the shaft with his fist. She heard Tim suck in his breath as big ropes of cum shot out into the air and landed all over Gab's tits. He gasped as the final one made a huge arc and landed on Gab's lower neck.

Alice let out a huge groan and started to cum. Gab looked over and saw Alice staring at the cum that had landed on her tits as she tried to keep her eyes open, the orgasm tearing through her body.

Gab looked over at Tim as he started to relax. His cock was still rock hard and pulsing to the beat of his heart.

**********************************************************************************

Tim looked at the girl covered in cum in front of him.

"Fuck, that was so good," he said. "You girls are hot as fuck."

He leaned back onto his arms and looked down at his cock. It was hard as a rock and pointing straight to the ceiling. There was a drop of cum left on the tip and he tensed his stomach muscle, so his cock bobbed up and down.

He looked over at Alice. She was still gently sliding her fingers in and out of her beautiful pussy. While she had one of the best vaginas he'd ever fucked, there was something about Gab that drove him over the edge. He knew as soon as he laid eyes on her that he wanted to cum on her more so than on Alice.

He looked back over at Gab and her eyes were locked on his pulsing cock.

She lifted herself to her knees and shuffled over to Tim. The cum was dripping down her tits and belly. She gently reached out and stroked the soaked shaft. Tim shuddered as his cock was now ultra-sensitive.

"Woah, careful," he said.

"Let me show you a trick," Gab whispered.

She held his hand and lifted him up as she squatted back on her feet. His cock was still pulsing as she gently ran her tongue over his balls. It was so light he could barely feel it apart from the little lightning bolts that seemed to shoot through his body.

Slowly, Gab licked and circled his balls with the tip of her tongue. Eventually she ran it up his shaft, just barely scraping the skin. As she got to the glands under the thick, engorged head, Tim shuddered. She could now taste his cum as she gently licked the point of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"Holy fuck," said Tim.

Gab smiled up at him as she ran her tongue back down his shaft.

"Fuck, that's hot," said Alice as she once again started to massage her tits.

This time as Gab's tongue began to journey back up his shaft, she gripped the base of his cock with her hand.

She paused just before she got to the head. "I don't want this thing going down just yet. Those balls look like they still have more cum in them," she whispered softly.

"Jesus, fuck," Tim said as he looked down at Gab. He felt his cock surge as he looked down at her cum-covered body. This chick is pure sex, he thought.

Gab gripped his cock and began to run her lips along the side of the shaft like a harmonica.

She looked over at Alice. With his cock pressed against her lips, Tim heard her muffled voice as she asked Alice to join her.

Alice smiled and crawled over. Tim watched as her tits hung low and swayed back and forth as she made her way across the floor.

She knelt opposite Gab and together the two girls licked each side of Tim's cock. When they got to the tip, they both began French kissing each other.

"Fucking hell," Tim said.

Gab released the lock she had on Alice's lips and went straight under his cock to his balls. She rubbed her tongue all over his balls as Alice popped the head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking on it.

"Jesus, fuck," said Tim as he sucked in his breath. The sensitivity was gone now, and his cock was once again rock-hard and feeling incredible.

He heard Alice moaning and looked down. She had two fingers pumping in and out of her pussy as she licked his balls. He could feel the vibrations of her soft groans through his cock.

Gab was now wanking the shaft and sucking hard on the head. Tim knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He was impressed at her coordination as she was also rubbing her clit.

"Jesus, fuck! You girls are going to make me cum again."

Gab gripped the shaft a little harder and started to slide her hand up and down in time with her mouth on the head. Alice gasped as she started cumming.

This was too much for Tim, and he suddenly felt his cum rip through his shaft and out of the tip of his cock. He grabbed Gab's head and she started slurping down hot cum as he let out a big moan.

He watched as Gab made sure not to spill any cum and swallowed his load. She leaned back and looked up at Tim.

"Mmmmm, now I've got a nice taste in my mouth," she said.

"Holy fuck," he said after he regained his composure.

Gab started quickly fingering her pussy as she looked up at Tim.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped as she released her grip on his cock and fell forward. He watched as she shook with pleasure on her fingers.

Eventually, she rolled over onto the carpet. Alice had also propped herself against the sofa.

They stayed silent for a few seconds as Tim looked from girl to girl.

Alice finally spoke.

"Shall we go shower together?"

"Fuck, yes," said Gab.

"Yep," said Tim cheerily.

**********************************************************************************

Earlier that morning, Dave had realized he left some of his tools at home and had to quickly jump in his car and head back to pick them up. Lucky he was working about five minutes away from home and shouldn't be noticed while he was away.

As he pulled up outside the house he shared with Jon and Alice, he noticed the front curtains were wide open. He knew Gab was likely still there as she had stayed the night and didn't work on Fridays.

He remembered Gab telling him about her morning sessions when she had the house to herself. She liked to watch some porn, open the curtains so the sun would stream in, and imagine there was some guy spying on her as she masturbated in front of the TV.

He got out of the car and thought it might be fun to fulfill her fantasy. If she was watching, he could get a good view for a few minutes and then tap on the window.

He got out of the car and went around the side of the house in case any neighbors were watching. Slowly, he crept back around the front but behind the row of bushes, and got to the big tree that was between the bushes and the house. He peeked out from behind the tree and his heart almost leapt out of his chest once he got a view of what was going on inside.

He saw Gab, kneeling on the floor, riding her favorite toy. Her tits were bathed in the morning sunlight and her hard nipples cast small shadows as she humped the toy. But standing in the doorway watching her was a naked Alice.

Dave's cock was instantly rock-hard and painfully pressing against his jeans. He quickly unzipped his pants to let it free and gripped the shaft. As he began to slowly wank, he looked back up into the lounge room. Alice was standing there and slowly rubbing her furry pussy. Her tits looked every bit as good as he thought they would. They were larger than Gab's and hung lower. He imagined squeezing them against his cock and titty-fucking her.

She said something to Gab, and she looked up and froze. He knew her well enough to know from the look on her face she was about to cum. He couldn't work out what Gab said back to Alice but within a few seconds, she was riding her toy again.

Dave watched as Alice said something and Gab looked confused and then Dave could tell she had said yes to something. He watched as Alice fully opened her robe and began to rub her pussy while she watched Gab.

By now Dave's cock was literally throbbing in his hands. He had never seen something so hot before. He gripped the shaft put held his index finger underneath the swollen head so that it flicked against the sensitive glands there.

Fuck, he thought, I can't stay. He was already going to be late.

He saw Gab start to cum on her toy and Alice was now fingering her pussy as she stood in the doorway.

He felt his own cum start to boil in his balls and slowed his stroking down.

He watched as Alice walked over to the sofa and sat down, her robe opened and exposing her naked body. He stared at her tits as they fell slightly to the side. Alice started to rub her clit again as she spoke to Gab.

Dammit, he thought as he picked up the rhythm on his cock again.

He had never felt the urge to come this quickly before and his cock was hard as steel. It also felt incredible, like every nerve in his body was focused inside his rock-hard erection.

He tried to resist for as long as he could, but he felt the cum start to surge through his shaft. His toes curled as it erupted from the tip of his cock. He spilled thick ropes of cum onto the ground in front of him and tried to not let out a huge grunt of pleasure.

Holy fuck, he thought. He hadn't masturbated without lube for a long time and that had felt fantastic.

He panted by the tree for a few seconds and took one last look at Alice and her gorgeous tits. She was talking as she fingered herself and he wished he could he what she was saying.

Slowly, he crept around the side of the house and tried to push his still hard cock into his jeans.

He shuffled out to his car, threw his tools in the back seat and then awkwardly eased himself into the driver's seat. The image of Alice's tits was burned into his brain, and he knew he would have to sneak off for a lunch time wank as well.