Mutual Needs

Story Info
Business Rewards.
5k words
4.26
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Oma waited as Craig perused the contract. He fidgeted nervously; his face scrunched into an unhappy expression. He leaned back and looked up at his negotiating competitor.

"These terms seem a bit one-sided."

Oma held his gaze until he leaned down and continued to read and ponder the contract. The partnership would be lucrative for both sides but she knew Craig was always wary before sealing any deal, he wanted his best interests well protected.

Oma thumbed her intercom, summoning her assistant, Oksana, who entered the conference room promptly.

"Oksana, please fetch Tianna. Mr. Craig needs some inducement to conclude the paperwork."

"Yes, ma'am."

Oksana left and returned with Tianna, another of the office staff. She was young and displayed a mixture of prominent cheekbone Oriental eyes, modest height, and a bronze-toned African complexion.

"Girls, Mr. Craig needs a morale boost to close the transaction."

Oksana led Tianna to a position opposite the businessman and they faced him side-by-side.

The women turned to each other and leaned in, placing their lips together and commencing a passionate kiss. Craig's eyes went wide as the girls embraced and pressed their clothed chests together as they loosely tongue wrestled. Their lingual organs slithering between parted lips for Mr. Craig's viewing enjoyment. His excitement increased as they upped the passions.

They broke the lip lock but stared into each other's eyes with foreheads pressed together. Their hands fiddled with each other's blazers and blouses and soon two pairs of perfect breasts were being openly caressed and fondled by the opposite woman.

They resumed their passionate kisses, now with their broad brown nipples in compressed contact between the milk- and mocha-toned mammaries. Oma coughed politely and broke the lesbos spell.

"Tianna, show our guest how doing business with us will be to his benefit."

She reluctantly broke away from Oksana, backing away from her fondle-mate's longing expression, and bashfully knelt out of sight. Craig saw the high-backed chairs shift as she wormed her way past them under the broad conference table.

Craig sprang in his seat and then settled as the topless babe unzipped his pants and extracted his semi-tumescent man meat. Oma watched Craig's face as bisexual Tianna voraciously fellated the freshly enthused business client. She watched as Craig watched the top of Tianna's bobbing head cycle her plump lips along his cock. Craig's face progressively flushed and he started openly moaning.

"Tianna, could you stop a moment. Craig and I have something to discuss."

Tianna held her pose, his cock half embedded in her mouth, her tongue not moving, obeying her employer's command.

"No... don't stop... Ugh... please, I'm almost there..."

Craig looked over at stern-faced Oma, astutely demanding that business be concluded before pleasure be concluded. She held out a pen to him. He grabbed it and quickly signed the contract.

Oma pulled the executed document back to her side of the table, examined the scrawled hurried signature, and gave her negotiations oral facilitator permission to continue.

"Proceed, Tianna. A good deepthroat dive should do it..."

Tianna took an audible breath and plunged down, holding Craig's knob in her throat, employing quick swallowing motions that cycled her tonsils on his cock's coronal rim. Craig's back stiffened and his hips elevated off the chair cushion. The fellatrice drew back to catch her looming mouthful of spunk.

Craig howled out his spew, and his body shuddered through a series of retreating tremors as Tianna worked her post-orgasmic magic. His body drooped to calmness in the chair.

She crawled out from under the table to a waiting Oksana. They locked lips, their tongues converging again and their mouths shared back and forth the captured dregs of Craig's ejaculate.

Craig watched drearily, slouched in his chair. Oma broke the spell; it was time to clean up.

"Thank you, ladies. Marvelously done. Clean him up and then help him find his way out. Don't forget to prepare a contract copy for Craig before he departs."

The young assistants returned to Craig's exposed crotch and their tongues bathed his deflated manhood to cleanliness. Oksana rose while Tianna respectfully tucked him away tenderly in his pants, closing the zipper. The girls moved to their last assigned tasks, jointly helping Craig from his chair and, with an assistant's arm under either of his arms, guided him from the conference room. They deposited him in the reception area for his contract copy and scheduled departure.

With one business deal clinched, Oma turned to her next profit pursuit. She answered her cell and brightly chirped a greeting to a 'Mr. Dave'.

"Yes, let's get together. Tomorrow morning would be great..."

----------

Dave was reading through the prospectus for Oma's latest venture, but was frowning about the hyperbolic claims therein.

"These projections for membership fee growth are above any other gym franchise in the country, possibly the world."

"You may be right for the regular memberships. But we have an exclusive level membership plan that is attractive to elite persons that has generated extraordinary revenues. It's an adults-only reserved space for distinctive tastes in physical activities."

Dave shook his head, not totally convinced. Oma played her trump card.

"One of our exclusive level clubs is on the second floor of this building. Let me arrange for a singular tour and you can judge for yourself."

She rang for Oksana who promptly arrived.

"Please take our special guest to the gym club and see that he gets a thorough tour of the facility and the amenities available to our elite level membership."

"Yes, ma'am."

The assistant turned to her assigned guest.

"Will you follow me, sir?"

Oksana escorted Dave to the elevators and they rode down to the gym club level that occupied the entire second floor of the office tower.

There, they were greeted by a pair of personal trainers, twin sisters named Polly and Rachel, and Oksana handed off her guest. They took Dave to the men's locker room and helped him change into gym-issued shorts and T-shirts for his participatory tour.

They walked him through the aerobics area of the facility and features, mostly positioned in front of broad glass windows that gave a power-view of the street below. The mundane pedestrians often looked up to see the shapely bodies, male and female, perfecting their physiques and working off the inevitable stresses of their potent occupations in the building's many upper floor business offices.

Polly and Rachel took the opportunity to demonstrate the equipment staged near the windows. The girls' running and lifting routines tended to prominently pose and bounce their loose boobs beneath the tank top gym shirts, attracting the usual rubber necked stares from the street below. Dave was as interested in the mammary exhibition as the pausing street strollers and felt his blood warming more from the sexy display than from his current light body workout.

The girls knew their roles as gym ambassadors and took Dave through a special secure portal into the more elite private area of the club. The first stop was the mirror-walled isometrics room.

They started with a yoga-style stretching session on the spongy exercise mats, taking turns guiding Dave through a body bending and limb stretching series. While one guided from the front, pulling lightly, the other one pressed his pose from behind, squashing her tits against his back, and massaging his tight muscles. Consequently, even untouched, Dave's penile muscle was growing tense at the body and limb slackening caresses elsewhere.

The trio went to the swimming pool next. The girls helped Dave remove his shorts, shirt, and shoes as they likewise doffed their gym uniforms. He expected to get trunks but instead got a push that splashed him into the water with the twins jumping in after him. They lined him up in a center lane and paced his laps from either side as he swam back and forth.

Emerging naked, the group moved to the sauna. They laid him on the towel-covered cedar bench in the steamy atmosphere. Polly and Rachel tag-teamed a deep back and thigh massage. Rolling him onto his back, the pair swept his inner thighs and touched his re-stiffening manhood.

Rachel maneuvered to sit her lap under his head and rested it there. Her fingers gently rubbed his temples and she cooed him to relax.

"Close your eyes, sir. Let us take charge of your comfort and relaxation."

Dave shut his eyes and reveled in the feel of Rachel's fingers, first at his temple and scalp, then touching his cheek with one hand while the other circled his nipples. The combination of head and chest fondles sent tingles to his groin.

Meanwhile, Polly was kneeling next to his waist and her fingers were touching and caressing his cock and balls, adding external stimuli to the internal stimuli affected by the echoes of Rachel's tactile applications elsewhere. Dave's mind was in a daydream fog but he still perceived the giggly girls whispering to each other, and the commentary stirred his libido further.

"Look at it, it's big but not too big."

"Yeah, and even now, it's still flexible. Oh... I think it's growing!"

Polly curled her fingers around the shaft and felt the heartbeat throb within. Her other fingers pressed his sac and fluttered the balls within, lightly weighing their swollen bulk.

"They're all so beautiful, aren't they?"

Rachel encouraged her sister's devotion to Dave's cock.

"Go ahead, girl, taste it."

Polly leaned in and rubbed the knob to her cheek, one side and then the other, passing the tip against her plush lips as she swept his erection side to side, then held it still as she parted her lips. She placed a loving kiss on the tip and let her lips slide over the knob and down the shaft, her tongue pressing against his coronal vee as it slid toward her throat.

Rachel watched the unfolding fellatio. In her lap, Dave moaned at the warm, wet sensation enveloping his cock. She leaned over and covered his mouth with a nipple-capped boob, feeling his lips make a naturally nurturing suckle on her flesh. She remembered a saying; 'Men are never weened.'

Polly drew off her mouthful of man-meat, raised an eyebrow towards her sister, and whispered her own eagerness.

"I can't wait..."

"Then don't... Go for it, girl... get up on that thing."

Polly rose and threw a leg over his hips, braced, lined up, and slowly plunged down on his saliva slickened cock. Dave moaned and she paused at the bottom, wiggling around to get a good seating.

Dave tried to raise his head to see the new tantric motions but Rachel pressed her tit harder into his face, blocking his view of his mounted gymnast. So, he surrendered to the girls' control and suckled her excited nipples while he felt Polly ride his cock with hip rolls, rocks, and side to sides.

The sexual gymnastic duet proved their worth and he succumbed to their sexual treatment. Polly sensed his peak and clenched her vaginal muscles as hard as she could. He spewed inside her unusually tightened pussy, and still somewhat weary from his workout, nearly passed out from the strength of his orgasm.

Polly felt the flow and let herself go, holding the tight genital clasp. Keeping her voice in check, she emitted a long, muted moan at the coital sensations of cunt tingling gratification. Her passions spiraled down from the peak and braced on one arm as she loosened her hold up when she felt him shrivel inside her. He lay relaxed after his own ecstatic descent and his cock fell out.

The girls cradled his naked body with their own and cuddled and caressed him into a restful nap. Awaking a bit later, they watched him revive his energies but even still needed to help him dress in his street clothes. He was plopped down on a lobby couch and he lazily summoned his limousine.

Dave called Oma next to confirm his substantial outlay for a share of the unbeatable health club investment. He insisted that the contract conditions must include a complimentary elite-level club membership for himself and an unrestricted day pass for the occasional spur-of-the-moment business guest.

He and Oma both understood the value of special customer service to meet mutual needs.

----------

Eddie swirled his signature across the dotted line under the happy gaze of Oma. Another successful negotiation for a profitable business venture was over.

"Oksana, our guest will be staying in town tonight. Could you arrange for his comfort at our luxury hotel chain?"

"Yes, ma'am. Mr. Eddie, please follow me and I will make all the necessary arrangements."

That evening, Eddie was waiting in the hotel lobby when a gorgeous little redhead entered and scanned the room. Her lithe frame was draped by a seafoam green dress, highlighting the color contrast with her long strawberry hair.

Her face lit up when she spied Eddie and strolled to him. He stood for the introductions and she informed him that, sadly, Oma had to attend to another urgent piece of business and expressing both Oma and Oksana's regrets. On the positive side, she, Sabrina, would be his substitute dinner companion.

"No regrets necessary, little lady. I'm sure we'll make due."

The dinner was sumptuous. Sabrina prompted him to chat about his morning and afternoon experiences, using flirty smiles and giggles that subtly steered him into describing the attractive women he may have encountered during the day. She slyly observed his moods and feelings as he casually gabbed about his personal interactions, and she mentally cataloged some specific incidents for later recall. The dinner ended with a sweet dessert and an even sweeter stroll to his upper-floor suite.

Inside, she managed a graceful dress disrobing, displaying her freckled face and chest, the speckled reddish blush fading down to her conical breasts. Her long red hair draped her bare back to the top of her pert ass. He watched stoically and she noted his coolness at the sight of her nakedness.

But then it was his turn to reveal his body. Sabrina calmly and efficiently removed his clothes, folding and laying them aside carefully. When both were exposed to each other, they paused to survey their respective sex-mate for the night. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom; they crawled on the bed and fondled each other's smooth skin.

She caressed him, and he caressed her, playing with her full mammaries. Her hands traveled everywhere on his body, eventually touching his semi-turgid manhood.

She engaged long loving hand strokes, eager to get him ready, eager to be fucked by this solid handful of penile muscle. But she was conscious of her bedmate's higher standing as she felt his hands kneading and pinching her boobs and nipples. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, asking his preference.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

He answered by silently pushing Sabrina onto her back and rolling atop her, poised to mount up, a hand gripping her ass cheek, the other still clutching her breast. She watched his face as she commenced a dialog to perk his libido.

"You didn't think only about business all day, did you? I'll bet you awoke with a mighty erection from dreaming of past pussy. And then the flirty cleavage-baring barista offered you a cup of Joe but neglected to offer a blowjob to go with it."

His clutch on her ass and tits tightened. Sabrina took that as a sign that her monologue was headed in the right direction.

"And then the new buxom little receptionist hardly noticed your arrival and snubbed your attempt to chat her up. You felt 'shot down in flames' and you brooded over the brushoff the rest of the way to your office."

She felt Eddie tense as he remembered the slight. His body stirred and she felt his cock poked at her pussy, a couple of stiff jabs. She continued her teasing whisper.

"Your secretary hardly noticed your arrival, a brusque 'good morning' as she continued her routine, overlooking your apparent arousal, and then spending the rest of day tending to business but not your throbbing cock."

Eddie pressed harder and gained a bit of entry into Sabrina's juicy cunt.

"Let's make them pay for that! I'm here to make amends for all those neglectful women today. Fuck me hard. Take your fury out on me."

She lifted her hips as he drove forward, meeting his manly thrust, feeling his erection slip deep down her slick channel. Eddie's moves were autonomous, full strokes of his erection filling his bedmate's cock-accommodating cunt, his mind visualizing his fantasy responses to the day's frustrating encounters.

He imagined himself seated at the café table, closest to the sidewalk window wall, sipping a latte, his pants around his ankles as the topless barista polished his knob with her lips and tongue. He nodded his acknowledgment to the strolling men, some of who stopped to watch a moment, smiling in reaction at seeing him receive such special customer service.

Finally, the time arrived and he held the young barista's head as she drew out and drank down the savory cream that she thirsted for in lieu of trivial soy or almond milk. The image fired his lust higher and he slipped a little faster inside Sabrina, seeking her greater commitment to his needs.

"Come on, honey... squeeze harder when I draw back"

He felt her energize her Kegels in response to his demands. His corona was brushed by her stronger vaginal clasp.

He settled in for more and his imagination saw himself walk behind his office tower's lobby counter and draw the receptionist up from her chair. She gawked in wonder as he dropped his pants before he took her seat, drawing her legs over his lap, discovering that she had come to work sans panties.

Ripping open her blouse, he exposed her round boobs for playtime, forcing her to mount him in seated forward cowgirl. Sweetly impaled, she mumbled that she hadn't realized that 'other duties as requested' included sexual services on demand for rowdy corporate executives.

He told her to clench her cunt, that such a young pussy like hers should be able to tighten during her bouncing strokes to aid his pleasure. She leaned back in his arms, tipped her closed eyes skyward, and tried harder. Her urgent yips were voiced to the ceiling when his sucking lips turned to toothy nips on her nipples.

Eddie spiraled up his fantasy dream lust and the co-opted receptionist joined his peak of ecstasy as her cunt clenched hard on his sperm spouting embedded erection.

His dream momentarily faded and he was back in Sabrina's arms in bed. His ego was boosted by the redhead's continued attentions to the manly cock working her reactive cunt. He adjusted his position, riding higher on her groin, banging harder on her clitoris with each downstroke.

Sometimes he paused there to wiggle his pubic against her feminine erogenous spot. She hugged his neck tighter and concentrated on their conjoined groins. Eddie's focus slipped into his next fantasy dream.

It was later in the afternoon, his secretary was entering his office, flaunting her glorious tits and ass in her fitted business suit. Reaching the end of his patience with her flirting, he rose and locked the office door. She acted startled when he threw her on the floor, climbing atop her on the luxury office carpet. She lay there stunned, her skirt rucked up, her panties shredded, her legs flailing aloft astride his hips, as he pounded her pussy.

He was even more delighted when he heard her wails of rising lust: 'yes... YES... fuck me... fuck me harder... Harder... HARDER!'

He acceded to her pleas, giving her what she wanted; nay, what her prior teasing deserved, until her screech of orgasmic joy filled his ears with the bodily praise for his machismo. The crescendo incited him to join her, so he did and in his mind blazed her inner sanctum with hot shots of cum.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12