Mutual Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDVile
PDVile
4 Followers

She nodded again, laid her head on Melvin's shoulder, and her left arm on his chest.

"Yes. Is that a problem? You sound as if you are afraid?"

Melvin shivered as he felt the warmth of her body, the softness of her skin. The feeling of her arm on his chest, almost a tender caress. Did she actually caress him? He noticed that her hand was indeed gently brushing his chest, moving down, tracing a scar, a reminder of his recent crash. Her fingers slowly approached his abdomen, in a gentle, teasing, almost loving way.

It felt good, much better than it should feel. He felt how his body responded. He felt blood rush down, to his groin. He hoped that Iole would not see how his manhood started to rise.

And just then she did look down, and a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, but I see you do enjoy it!"

And then her hand instantly sped up, past Melvin's abs, and she grabbed his dick firmly between her soft fingers. His cock instantly grew further, to maximum size and hardness, and a groan escaped his mouth. But then he regained his self-control.

"Iole, no. You shouldn't. It's wrong."

Her hand, that had just started to stroke Melvin's foreskin up and down, stopped still.

"Not? It does not feel good? Then why are you hard?"

"It does feel good," Melvin hesitantly admitted, "very good. But it's..."

He sighed deeply and moaned as Iole resumed the motion of her hand, pulling his foreskin back, then pushing it over his sensitive glans again.

"It's wrong. You are too young."

"Wrong? Why? You like it. I like it. Why is it wrong?"

And without awaiting a reply, the young girl added a second hand and started to jack off Melvin in earnest. There was no doubt that she was very experienced.

Chapter 10: Closer

Melvin felt his resistance start to crumble as another satisfied groan escaped his lips. His penis started to leak precum, that Iole expertly rubbed over the purple head of Melvin's engorged manhood. And his left arm, completely on its own volition, somehow found its way around the young girl. He noticed how his arm pulled her body close against his. He felt the soft skin of her buttocks as his hand touched and caressed her there.

But then, all of a sudden, she stopped her handjob and looked at him, a startled look on her face.

"Too young. You said I am too young. Why?"

"Too young for... this," Melvin gestured vaguely, trying to encompass how close they were.

"For sex?"

"For sex with me! I'm almost forty. You're not supposed to want sex with me, but with someone your own age."

A deep frown appeared on Iole's face, as she tried to parse this new information.

"I do not understand. Sex is fun. Are oldfolk people not allowed to have fun once they are forty?"

Melvin's mouth closed, opened, then closed again. He wanted to respond, explain to her how wrong she was. But he could not. This mutant girl, just a child, had uttered just three words that ripped away his whole 38 years of upbringing, his entire view on sex.

"Sex is fun," he finally repeated, "I... It's strange. I never thought about it that way."

Iole smiled.

"You oldfolk are weird."

And then she rolled on top of him, straddled him. Melvin felt his throbbing dick pressed tightly between his stomach and Iole's cunny. He felt the heat radiating from her sex, but also the moisture. It was clear that this young woman was wet, very wet. Ready to receive him, and willing to receive him.

"Can we fuck now, mist... Melvin?"

"Do I have a choice?" Melvin asked, aware that he was probably strong enough to throw off the woman, but also aware that he did not want to hurt her.

"Of course. If you don't want to, just say so. I can suck you, or make you cum with my hands. Or we can do nothing. But I hope you want to fuck. I know I want to. It's been long, too long."

Melvin felt his last resistance melt away. Just the feeling of her hot and wet cunt on top of his dick already drove him insane. So wet, so warm, so good! But his mind, formed by almost four decades in a different reality, with different rules, still had one last objection.

"But why me? Why a man old enough to be your father?"

"Why not?" was Iole's simple reply.

And then her lips curled a bit.

"You are here. You have a dick. I want a dick inside me. Isn't that enough reason?"

Chapter 11: Closest

That simple logic tore down the last remnant of Melvin's resistance. He looked at Iole's face, and saw in her eyes that she knew as well as he knew what his answer was. No more words were needed.

Iole lifted her body. Melvin's hand found his stiff rod, and he pointed it up, directing it to the holy grail of Iole's young body. As she lowered herself slowly, Melvin adjusted his aim, until he felt the wet and soft resistance of her labia, as they touched the head of his dick. But the woman did not halt her downward motion. Without hesitation, she lowered her body further. And Melvin felt how her lips stretched, parted to make way for this so very wanted intruder.

Without hesitation, Iole continued her downward motion. As more and more of his pulsating manhood disappeared in her pleasure hole, he could not suppress a groan. And then he felt how even his legs started to shake and tremble uncontrollably from sheer pleasure.

"All the way in," Iole stated matter-of-factly, as Melvin felt the weight of her body press down on his hips, "and it feels good."

She held still for a while and closed her eyes, apparently focusing on the sensations her lower body was relaying to her. Then she opened them again, looked at Melvin's face, a broad smile lighting up her face.

"See? I told you this is fun!"

And then she started to move her body up and down, releasing his overstimulated cock from her vice grip and then capturing it again, and again, and again.

Melvin's eyes rolled back in his head as the delightful feeling exploded around his cock. Warm and wet and tight, as if his glans were massaged by thousands of tiny velvet-skinned tongues.

He moved his hands. His right hand found her chest, her perky little tits. His left hand stroked her back, tracked her shoulder blade, caressed her spine, then playfully kneaded her buttocks, so soft and yet so firm at the same time. Her own hand found her clitoris, that she started to massage for additional stimulation as she fucked her newfound lover. Her other hand stroked his torso, twirled little curls in the hairs on his chest, caressed his belly, carefully avoiding the last still healing scars.

She definitely needed it. Very much, That became apparent as, much faster than Melvin had anticipated, she threw her head back and yelled words he did not know. Her body tensed, her back arched, and then he felt how the muscles in her vagina clenched his dick even harder, contracting and pulsating, making it feel even better. So much better that Melvin, too, was now pushed over the edge. He felt his balls contract, felt the warmth of his seed as it shot up through his shaft, and then propelled into the unripe body of his young lover.

And then Iole collapsed on him. Her small body, now all sweaty, on top of his strong chest. He wrapped two arms around her, stroked her back, caressed her hair, and grinned from ear to ear as he saw her open her eyes and smile at him,

"See? I told you! Sex is fun."

"Yes," Melvin admitted, "yes, it is."

He had wanted her to remain on top of him. But she rolled off, returned to her position next to him, then pressed herself against his side again, laying her arm on his chest.

"But now you must sleep, mister Melvin. Heal now. More sex tomorrow."

Chapter 12: Awakening

Melvin woke up, feeling refreshed and better than he had felt in a long time. He opened his eyes, raised his head, and looked down to inspect his body. The scars that had been there yesterday, on his chest, arms, and legs, were all gone now.

He smiled as he recalled Iole's fingers tracing that deep scar yesterday. He remembered being so convinced it would be wrong to do the things she clearly wanted to do. But then he recalled seeing her face as she rode herself to orgasm on his dick, seeing the smile on her lips, the light in her eyes as she, to use her own words, had fun.

And yes, it had indeed been fun. For him too. He could not deny that. Deep inside, he did still feel a little bit guilty about... about this. He did not know how to describe it. Taking advantage of a vulnerable young woman, is how he would have described it even yesterday. But not anymore. He had not taken advantage of her. Nor she of him. Or perhaps both of each other?

She had wanted it. He had wanted it too. Well, eventually. Once Iole had finally convinced him. He chuckled.

Then he looked to his left. There she was. Beautiful in her sleep. He admired the shape of her face, her perky breasts, gently going up and down with her slow breaths. Ho noticed only now that the yellow of her skin, that had startled him so much yesterday, identifying her as mutant... no, as newfolk, actually looked great on her.

Her right leg was stretched out. Her left knee was pulled up, fallen to the side of her body, her left foot close to her right knee. From Melvin's position, he could only see the slight swelling of her mound, and the little curly red hairs. But he knew that, due to the spread of her legs, her lips were now probably slightly parted. From another position, he would probably be able to see inside her outer labia, admire the beautiful treasures between those folds. Her inner labia, her sensitive button, probably shielded in its hood now, and the entrance to her insides, that he had so enjoyed yesterday.

Slowly, gently, so as not to awaken the sleeping woman, he got up and adjusted his position, so that he could admire her precious beauty. He found a place on his knees, just next to her right foot, almost touching her left lower leg, and then he just leaned forward and looked.

The reality was even better than the fantasy. The cunny of this wonderful young woman was, in Melvin's eyes, the very definition of perfection. In the hazy light of the cavern, he noticed a slight wetness on her lips. Not much, but enough to make him wonder if she was having a nice dream?

"Do you like the sight, Melvin?"

Her light voice interrupted his thoughts, and as he looked up he saw Iole look down at him, a happy and proud smile on her face.

"You are beautiful down there, Iole!"

"Only down there?"

Her laugh indicated she knew better. She was teasing. But Melvin responded in earnest.

"No, all of you is beautiful. But I had not really looked at this part of you before."

"You can look at my cunt as much as you want, Melvin. But are you going to fuck it too?"

Melvin smiled. His last doubt vanished. He now understood, she was right. Sex is fun. And sex should not be bound by age, only by desire. He no longer understood his old objections, and now fully embraced his new view of the world.

"No. No, Iole. I am not going to fuck it. But I will do something else."

Chapter 13: Lick

He didn't hesitate. He didn't ask. He knew what she would say, so he didn't need to.

He lowered his head and kissed the soft skin of her mound. Then he moved down, his tongue leaving a trail of saliva on the short route from her mound to her lips.

He gently traced the tip of his tongue across her outer lips, savoring the fresh sweetness of her taste. Then he pushed a bit, slipped his tongue between her labia, and licked the inside of her pussy, up and down, then up again. A few more licks, and then his tongue rested on the little button at the top, where her clitoris was now standing up, outside the hood, exposed to his delicate licks.

Loudly moaning, Iole spread her legs wide, giving Melvin full access, inviting him to do whatever he wanted. Her hands clawed his hair, pushed his face firmly against her body, as her hips bucked and her back arched.

Melvin did not hesitate. He planted his open mouth full on her young sex. He sucked the delicious fluids out of her, licked her inner lips, pushed his tongue inside her tight hole, then moved it back to her clit again, flicking it and sucking it, causing her to squeal in delight.

He went on like this for a few more minutes. He kept varying his speed and motions, doing his best to give Iole as much pleasure as he could. He heard her moans, noticed her uncontrolled movements and shakes, tasted her sweat and her juices. He knew she was getting close.

One hand massaged her chest, playing with her perky tits. The other now found her cunny. With his tongue now fully on her clit, he pushed first one, then two fingers deep inside the little girl. He pumped them in and out a few times, noticing with joy how she started to moan and shudder even more. Then he curled his fingers, moved them around, searching for that sensitive spot he knew to be there inside her somewhere.

Her whole body tensed. Once more, her mouth opened to emit loud sounds that Melvin did not understand. But he didn't need to understand the words, her body told him all he knew. She was cumming, and she was cumming hard.

But Melvin didn't stop. He kept licking and flicking her clit, kept alternating between rough pumps of his fingers in and out her cunt and gentle strokes of her sensitive insides, kept massaging her little tits, as wave after wave of pleasure rode the young girl's body.

Her orgasm waned. But Melvin kept going. Not satisfied with giving the woman just one orgasm, he kept stimulating her to the best of his powers.

It took only a few minutes before the small woman erupted into another orgasm, and then a third, and a fourth. Melvin enjoyed every minute of this. His tongue was getting sore, his fingers were getting tired, but seeing and hearing the pleasure of this young treasure, tasting her juices as she leaked and leaked on his thirsty tongue, made it all worth it.

But finally, after her fifth orgasm, Iole couldn't take it anymore. She pressed her weary hands against Melvin's forehead, to push him away. Melvin could have easily resisted, but he didn't. He knew he could continue, but she would no longer enjoy it.

Sex is fun. Sex should be fun. Too much would not be fun.

He stopped and looked at the young woman, sprawled out on the grass bed. Her body a sweating mess, her face a huge smiling grin, tired but immensely satisfied.

"Now fuck me," she panted, "you need to cum too! Or do you want a blowjob?"

She tried to get up, tried to reach for his dick, but Melvin just pushed her back.

"Let's keep the blowjob for later. This morning, it was my turn to treat you. Just lie down and relax."

"But you will fuck me then? Please?"

"Is that not too much for you?"

She looked at Melvin's dick, rock hard, leaking copious amounts of precum.

"I cannot leave you like that. I want you to cum. Please cum in me. I can take it!"

Melvin was easily convinced. He had already been close to cumming a few times, without any stimulation, just from the excitement of seeing this beautiful young woman cum, time after time, from the delicious taste, and most of all from the knowledge it was his tongue and his fingers giving her this pleasure. He did indeed want to cum.

He moved between Iole's legs, pointed his rock hard dick at her sopping wet cunny, and pushed all the way in with one fast movement. Then out, and back in again.

It only took three more thrusts to drive him over the edge. Iole did not cum again, but Melvin did see the pride and joy in her eyes as he blasted multiple ropes of sperm deep inside her eager sex.

Chapter 14: Lake

Melvin dropped on his back on the grass bed, tired from the morning sex. But he had enough strength left in his arms to pick up the now totally exhausted Iole and lay her on his chest. His hands stroked her hair and her back, and his mouth planted countless small kisses on her forehead.

"That was really so wonderful," he said, "this morning, and also last night. I don't know what I did to deserve this much luck. But it is really wonderful to do these things with you."

Iole sighed a content sigh.

"You think too much, Melvin. Maybe you do not deserve this at all. But you still have it. You lived because I was here. I heal. Otherwise you would have died. And we had sex because I wanted to have sex. And you were here. So I fucked you."

"But maybe it was fate?" Melvin thought out loud, "maybe we were meant to find each other?"

"Fate?"

Iole snorted, a laugh that sounded utterly cynical, completely unlike anything Melvin had heard from her before.

"Fate does not exist. Coincidence exists. Fate is people trying to find meaning in coincidence. There is no meaning. Things just happen. No reason."

And then she smiled again, the cynicism gone, once more the joyful young woman she had thus far been all the time.

"And now we swim. There's a lake just outside the cave. We swim to clear off our cum and sweat, and then we eat!"

They swam. Iole, a young woman, playful, joyous, enjoying every experience and every sensation, her laughter and giggles sounding across the barren world as Melvin chased after her, caught her, tickled her, then let her go until he caught and tickled her again. And Melvin, unsure what to do next, wondering what had become of his life, but locking out those thoughts as he marveled and enjoyed the bundle of joy that fate -- or coincidence -- had brought into his life.

Iole refilled the jug with water from the lake, ensuring Melvin that her healing power was good enough that they could just drink this without concern. Then they went back inside and shared the last remaining meat.

"You healed just in time," Iole remarked, "We are out of food. You need to hunt so we have new meat. I can pick fruits. But I cannot hunt. You must do that."

"How? I have no weapons. I don't know how to hunt."

Iole rummaged in her rucksack and produced a small hand gun.

"Now you have a weapon. Us newfolk do have some tech. We cannot make it, but we can use what we find."

Chapter 15: Tears

They were standing outside the cave. Iole pointed at the shrubs near the entrance.

"I will stay here and pick fruits. You will go in that direction. You must keep going. Do not shoot animals you see."

"Why not?"

Iole ignored the interjection.

"Keep going until you feel the air. That's where my protection stops. Then step back to where I still keep you safe. Once you know the boundary of my protection, you can shoot animals that are outside of it."

"Can't we just go together? And then later pick fruits together? You don't need to shoot, or even watch. Just stay with me."

Iole looked at him, impatiently, annoyed. Then quickly tapped her head and heart again.

"Didn't you listen? I heal. I heal everything and everyone. In the entire area around me. I cannot turn it off. You shoot an animal, it heals. You'll never get meat. Unless you actually rip its head off, that's the only thing I cannot heal."

And suddenly her face clouded and tears streamed across her cheeks. Flabbergasted, Melvin looked at her, unsure what to do. Until ancient instinct kicked in, and he did what almost every man does when he sees a crying woman: he hugged her, held her in his strong arms, as she rested her head on his shoulder and let her tears flow freely.

For minutes, she just cried, letting her emotion flow freely, as Melvin awkwardly patted her back and just waited until she calmed down.

A last sniff, and then Iole straightened her neck. She kissed Melvin on his cheek.

"Thanks. But you can let go now. We still need to hunt. You need to hunt."

"But... I'm sorry, but what was that all about?"

"Not important. Never mind. Perhaps later. You hunt now."

Melvin released Iole.

PDVile
PDVile
4 Followers