Mutual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God...Oh My God..." mom moaned.

I watched hypnotically as moms hand slid down her flexing belly. I heard her moan softly as her fingers slid under the fabric of her bikini bottom. I tried to imagine her fingers gliding over her soaked pussy. She turned her head and looked at me, her eyes wild and glowing.

"Here...now...come here." She grunted as her fingers slid into her pussy with a wet sloppy sound I could hear.

I rose from my lounger and stepped beside her, towering over her. Her eyes were locked to the huge tent that pushed my trunks out, my hard cock outlined in the tight fabric.

I couldn't say a word as mom raised her hand, gripping the waist band of my trunks. With a swift jerk, she pulled them down feeing my cock. As my trunks landed at my feet, my cock swung stiff and hard, jutting out from my body almost like a telephone pole.

"Oh fuck" I gasped as mom reached up and wrapped her hand around my pulsing cock.

"You would eat me?" mom gasped. "You would suck my cunt?" her hand began to pump up and down my shaft.

"I'd do more than that" I gasped as the sensations overrode my senses. "I'd suck every drop out of you and drink you when you came in my mouth."

"OH Travis...I've never..." mom moaned.

I was shocked; you mean dad had never performed oral on this beauty. Not only was he an ass, he was also a fool, I thought.

"So close..." mom groaned. "More...what else would you do." She grunted.

I could hear the wet squelching as she drove her fingers in and out, and watch the tight fabric of her bikini bottom rise and fall with the motion of her hand. She finger fucking herself like a demon as I egged her on.

"While you were still trembling from your orgasm, I would slide up your sweat slick body" I couldn't take my eyes off her hand. "I would stare into your eyes, and watch as you felt every inch of me slide inside you."

I could barely talk as I watched my mother get both her and me off at the same time. I watched her fist pumping up and down the thick shaft of my cock, while I could hear her other hand slapping against her mound as she abused her dripping pussy.

"I would make love to you...deep...slow..." I grunted as my balls began to tighten.

"No...harder...harder baby." Mom gasped. She looked up at me with wild eyes. "Own me baby...take me from that asshole. Possess me like he never could." Her voice was gravely with lust.

"I'd pound into you" I took the hint real quick. "My hips would be slapping into you as I filled you again and again."

"Oh God...Travis..." mom gurgled. "I'm going...to..." Her head snapped back and a piercing wail came from her lips.

"CUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" mom screamed, as her body convulsed under her hand.

The sight of her orgasm was too much. I grunted as my cock jerked in her grip. Mom pulled down on my cock, aiming it at her trembling body. I could only watch as my first blast of hot cum shot out to spray across her breasts.

"Yes...yes...yes." Mom chanted. "Cum on my tits, cum on my belly." She moaned. "I want you to cum all over your momma baby."

I couldn't have stopped if I had died right there. And if I had, I would have died happy. I watched as my next wad sprayed out to cover her face and collar bone, and when my body jerked a third time, mom aimed it lower to splatter across her belly and bikini bottoms.

By the time I was finished, mom lay on her lounger coated from chin to waist in my thick cream. Dimly I heard the ding of the timer, and then mom released her grip on my twitching cock.

She stood on trembling legs from the lounger and silently gathered up her towel. She looked at me, still standing there with my cock hanging free. I opened my mouth to speak, but mom cut me off.

"Let me speak first" she said softly. "That, was the most intense and satisfying session I have ever had." She looked into my eyes. "I feel better right now, than I have in a year; do you understand?" She asked.

I nodded in return, not trusting my voice at this point.

"I think our next session" she told me "will be our last session." My heart started to sink.

"Oh no baby" mom could read the expression on my face. "I expect you...to consummate...the session. Do you understand me?" her voice was soft but strong.

I nodded in return again, my mind racing at her words.

"Travis" mom spoke clearly. "Do you understand?" she stared into my eyes.

"Perfectly" I let my eyes roam over her body before locking gazes with her.

"Good" she smiled like I had not seen her smile in a very long time. Then she simply walked back into the house without another word.

That Saturday mom went into the office. I could count on my hands the number of times she had worked on a Saturday. I wondered if she had done it just to create a separation between us. To heighten what was going to happen that afternoon.

Out by the pool simply would not do for what I had in mind. She had been very specific about 'consummating' the session. I planned on consummating her until every fantasy I had ever had was fulfilled.

I knew moms' routine like the back of my hand. When she came home from work she always headed for her bedroom to change and take a quick shower. Since our session was usually scheduled for after, she would then put on her swimsuit and come out to the pool. This time I was ready for her.

I waited for her to start her shower, and then slipped into her bedroom. I lit the candles I had placed around the room, letting the scent of jasmine and lavender fill the room. I removed her swim suit from the bed where she had laid it out, turning down the bed.

I was positioned just outside the bathroom door when she stepped out wearing only a towel around her lithe form. I saw her hesitate when she saw the bed, and knew that was my moment. Stepping behind her I slid a silk scarf down over her eyes.

"Travis...what..." but I shushed her.

"Session has started" my voice warm in her ear from behind. "And there will be no timer this time." I told her.

"Oh God" mom moaned.

After tying the knot in the scarf behind her head, I waved a hand in front of her face. Nope, she didn't see a thing, perfect. Turning her around I backed her up until her legs bumped against the bed. As I eased her backwards, I tugged on the towel, pulling it loose.

"What are you doing?" mom asked, her voice quaking.

"Truth time" I crawled onto the bed, now nude myself, but not touching her body yet. I knelt beside her. "We take turns; one says a truth and then the other." I told her.

"I'll start our session" I whispered in her ear. "Truth...I've always ached to kiss your lips."

Leaning down, I pressed my lips to hers, feeling their softness against mine.

"Mmmmmm" mom moaned as our tongues dueled into each other's mouths.

Just as I pulled back, moms' blind hands came up to my chest. I shivered as her fingers glided over my pecs, teasing around my nipples.

"Truth..." mom whispered. "I've wanted to run my hands over your chest since I saw you without a shirt over a year ago."

"Oh God" I gasped, as she lightly tweaked my nipples. "Mom..." I moaned.

"It's your turn baby." Mom smiled even though she couldn't see me.

"Truth..." I husked. "Every time I see you in your bikini, I want to kiss your nipples." I leaned down, planting a warm wet kiss on each nipple.

"Oh Travis" mom moaned, aching her back.

"I've wanted to devour your breasts for years." I whispered. My mouth closed over one hard bud, sucking it in.

"Oh God yesssss" Mom moaned. "Suck them baby, suck mommas tits." She groaned.

One hand slid behind my head, to hold me firm to her breast. The other slid down my back and over my bare hip. It drifted under my kneeling body, until her fingers wrapped around my raging hard cock.

"I watched you shower once." Mom moaned as her hand slid along my length. "God I wanted to touch your cock so badly." She grunted as I moved from one breast to the other.

Mom wanted to make this a time for full admission, so be it, I thought. I pulled my mouth free of her succulent tits, my lips next to her ear. My hand crept down her quivering belly.

"A few months ago, I saw you...in your bedroom." My fingers slid over her fat lips, feeling her steaming heat. "You were masturbating." I teased her throbbing clit.

"Nnnggghhh" mom moaned at my touch. "You watched me?" she whispered.

"I watched you finger your wet pussy" I slid a finger into her tight folds.

"Oh fuck." Mom grunted.

"And when you came..." my fingers began a slow pumping in and out, feeling her tight walls. "I heard you...call my name."

"Oh God Travis" mom s' voice dripped lust. "I want you baby."

"I know mom, and I want you." I couldn't hold the quake in my voice.

"No...now" I could feel her tug on my shaft. "I want...I need." Mom almost whined.

I slid my body between her spread thighs, as her hand guided me. We had come to the crux, and I wanted nothing more than to be one with this woman I loved.

"You have me mom" I whispered.

"Wait...stop." Mom said. God, I thought she was having second thoughts.

Mom reached her other hand up and slid the blindfold from her face. Her eyes glowed with a mix of love and lust as she stared up at me.

"I have never wanted a man as much as I want you right now." Moms' voice was hushed. "I want to see you...us...the first time."

Raised up on my arms, I looked down as mom placed the engorged head of my cock against her lips. Lodging my head in her opening, she released her grip and stared between us.

"Mom" I couldn't believe it was me and not her having this conversation. "I'm not wearing a condom." I said softly.

"And you never will." Mom said firmly. There was no question what she wanted, and I wasn't going to argue.

I began lowering my hips slowly, I knew it had been awhile for her, and I worried how tight she would be. When the head of my cock slid inside with a wet sucking noise, I couldn't suppress the groan of sheer pleasure.

"Oh God, you're in me." Mom groaned. "More...please...more" she begged.

I kept bearing my weight down, sliding in inch by inch. For a woman pushing fifty, and having born a child; Jesus Christ she was tight. It felt like her walls were sucking me deeper and deeper the further I went.

"God you're tight" I grunted.

"God you're big." Mom grunted right back.

"Fuucckkkk" I moaned when my pelvis finally came in contact with her.

We had done it; I was totally seated inside her, now we were one. I started to pull back for another stroke, instead her hands dropped down and she cupped my ass.

"Hold...still." Mom moaned

I held myself poised like that, as I felt her hips do small tight circles, as she ground herself against me. I watched her eyes close as she reveled in the sensation.

"It's been so long...Oh God...I forgot how good...Oh shit..." Mom whispered.

I stared at moms' face as a light sheen of sweat glistened on her lips. Here brow furrowed as she ground her hips up into me. Her hands dug into the cheeks of my ass as she pulled me harder against her. We were barely moving, but I could feel her body twitching and then quiver. Her eyes slowly opened and she stared into mine with wonder.

"Travis, I'm going...Oh fuck baby" she gasped. Her whole body trembled. "I'm going to cum all over my son's fat...hard...cock."

I expected this major earth shaking explosion with mom screaming my name. I was amazed when her body gave a small convulsion, and then a gush of warm fluids coated my buried cock.

"Travis" mom grunted.

"Cum on me mom" I told her.

"I am baby, Oh my God I ammmmmm." Mom softly keened.

I was shocked at the intensity, the power of her orgasm. It literally had taken control where she had been unable to barely move. Her cream poured out in almost waves as it flooded the bed. Her whole body vibrated under me as she stared up into my face.

"Never...so hard...Oh Travis" she moaned.

"I love you Diane Clark" I leaned down and softly kissed her lips.

Mom slowly released her grip on me ass, trembling she slid her hands up my back until she cupped the side of my face.

"I love you my beautiful man." Mom whispered. I watched a fire grow in her eyes. "Now fuck me" she growled. "Fuck me and then fuck me harder and then fuck me even more baby." I listened to her lust filled voice. "Don't stop until you empty yourself in me." she gasped.

Once again that question rose in me. I could tell mom was beyond caring, but I had to be sure. I leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Mom, I'm bareback." I whispered. "Are you..." God I couldn't even ask it.

"My son is inside me, and not wearing a condom." My mother stared into my eyes. "I haven't had a man in years, and I'm not on the pill." She continued.

Oh fuck, I was buried inside my mothers' unprotected pussy; a shiver ran down my spine.

"Now tell me you can pull out; tell me you can stop what is about to happen." Mom said softly.

"I can't...God help me." I groaned.

"Has it occurred to you I don't want you to?" mom asked. "I want this baby, I want this so bad." A smile crept over her lips. "Now...fuck your mother." She whispered.

Every coherent thought leaked from my brain and down to my balls. I wanted this woman under me as much as I wanted breathing. I slowly drew back, watching her feel every inch. Then, with a grunt, I slammed my weight down onto her.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" mom screamed as my entire length drove back into her.

"Oh yes...oh God yes...fuck me...harder...more..." mom chanted with every thrust.

I felt her legs slide up the back of mine until they wrapped around my waist. She was opening herself completely, giving herself to me. On my downward stroke, I let my weight drop onto her, driving deeper into her cunt; I could hear the wet sloshing as my cock pounded in.

"OH babbbyyyyyyyyyyyy" mom wailed as my body crushed against her, her fat breasts mashed against my chest. I felt a gush of hot fluids bathe my cock a second time.

"Cumminngg...again...oh fuck." Her body convulsed under me as her arms wrapped around me.

My hips worked like a piston as I pounded down into her. Wet squelching filled the room as the scent of our sweaty sex filled my nostrils. The whole sensation was too much; her hot skin against mine, her constantly rippled walls milking my cock, even the smell of her perfume drove me insane.

"Oh God mom" I groaned. "I can't...hold."

"Then don't" mom grunted. I felt her arms wrap around me holding me tighter.

"I'm going...to cum." I moaned, trying to pull back.

It was too late; mom was wrapping her muscular legs around my waist, locking me into place. I lost every ounce of will to pull out, and just rammed my cock as deep as I could go.

"Oh my God" mom whispered. "You're swelling...bigger...oh fuck." Her breath was hot in my ear as she clung to me. "That's it...cum baby." She moaned softly.

"Oh shit" I gasped. I lost all track of time as my cock swelled and throbbed. "I'm going to cum inside my mother." I gasped.

"Yes baby...oh God yes..." mom moaned in my ear.

"ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I roared as my balls untightened, and I felt the first scalding blast of cum rocket from the tip of my cock to wash her walls.

"Trraaavvissssssssssssss" mom screamed as my first volley spewed into her. "Oh God I can feel you cumming." Mom gasped.

"Nnnghhhh babyyyyy" moms' eyes rolled back and her body convulsed pinned under me.

I felt a swamp of hot cream flow out around my cock as her belly flexed against mine over and over. Our mutual orgasm had us both beyond words as I grunted like a rutting animal, matching my mother's moans and mewling as her own orgasm ravaged her.

Even as my orgasm subsided to tremors, I couldn't believe my cock was still rock hard buried inside her. God I wanted more, I thought.

"Do you remember what you said to me last time?" I panted in her ear.

"Can't...think..." mom mumbled. "Still cu...Cu...cumming." her body vibrated under me.

"You told me to own you" I hoarsely whispered in her ear. "To take you from that asshole" I rose up on my arms. "That's exactly what I'm going to do." I pulled my hips back until my rampant cock slid free.

"Oh God" mom grunted as my cock pulled free. I watched a thick white glob of cum seep from her still gaping pussy.

I reached down and gripped mom by the hips, rolling her over on the bed until she lay face down in the soaked sheets.

"Oh God...what are you doing?" Mom begged softly.

"Still...more?" she gasped as I pulled her hips up, bringing her ass into the air.

Mom turned her head and looked behind her. Her face pressed into the sheets she watched as I moved up behind her. My hard cock was aiming for her dripping pussy.

"God...how can you still be hard?" Mom moaned.

"Because of my MOTHER." And with the last word, I rammed every inch I had deep into her.

"FFFUUUCKKKKKKKK" mom wailed as I stretched her wide open.

"Your mother...your lover...your slut...your whore." Mom babbled under me as I pounded into her. "Just don't stop fucking meeeeeeeee" mom moaned.

I leaned forward, getting more leverage to ram my cock in with every stroke. "Not good enough." I hissed into her ear. "Who owns you now...tell me."

"Oh shit...oh fuck...oh my GOD!" mom grunted as my hips slapped her ass.

I reached under her gripping a swaying tit in each hand, kneading the soft flesh as my fingers teased her nipples. Mom raised herself onto all fours and looked back at me. I had never seen such a fire burning in her eyes as she began to fuck back at me.

"Prove I'm yours" Mom grated as she began to drive her ass back at me. "Claim me Travis; fill your mother with your hot cum baby." She gasped.

Wet slapping filled the room as I hammered into mom. This had devolved into pure primal fucking. I gripped her hanging tits, using them as leverage as I pulled her back at me even harder. I wanted to shove my cock so deep into her it would come out her throat.

"Use me...oh fuck baby..." Mom grunted. "I belong...to my...son." She gasped.

I felt like a man possessed. I had already emptied my balls once, but I could feel that familiar churning again. I released her breasts and gripped her hips, my fingers digging into the soft flesh. Mom dropped her upper body back to the bed, her face flushed as she began to finally surrender.

"Travis...oh God...what are you doing?" mom moaned. "Something's...oh fuck...I'm going..." the rest became gibberish as I watched a thin line of drool run from the corner of her mouth. Then, I felt the most incredible sensation.

"NNNGGGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" mom screamed into the sheets.

I felt a hot silky vise slam down on my cock then rippling along my shaft as mom exploded around my buried manhood. There wasn't a gush or even a flood, as her juices literally sprayed from between her thighs. They washed my cock and balls, soaking her thighs, and spraying out to drench the comforter under us. Her cunt gave a huge sucking pull on my cock and my balls lost the war.

"Love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" I roared as my seed spewed into her belly.

I knew I was bareback, and I knew she was possibly fertile. Right then I wanted nothing more than to plant my seed inside this magnificent woman.

After what had to be three or four thick blasts, I felt an aching spasm in my balls. Slowly withdrawing my deflating cock, I collapsed my sweat drenched body onto the bed beside my mother.

"Holy fuck" mom whispered softly, then her body simply tilted to one side and she collapsed beside me.

We spent the next five minutes lying there, as the sound of our labored breathing filled the silence. Finally mom raised her head and brushed her hair to the side, looking at me with a glow of wonder.

"Therapy is over Mr. Clark." She said softly.

"Good, I don't need a therapist." I smiled back. "I need a mother and wife, Mrs. Clark." I rolled onto my side facing her, wrapping one arm over her still trembling body.