MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 03a

Story Info
Donnie and Gabbie get snowed in together.
5k words
4.48
4.6k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaberialla "Gabby" Richardson at 27 years of age seemed to be adrift to her father, mother and even in casual observations from me next door. Never leaves the house, bought a dog that the parents have to care for when she heads out to Houston, or Florida or to whichever Coast. Didn't seem to have a plan.

"I don't really know what she does," her father Camron told me after talking Iowa football in the driveway, waving at her leaving for the gym. "It's some sort of internet thing."

My daughter's in her early 20s, son's in his mid-20s and they are experts in Tik Tok, Snapchat, IG with a sprinkle of Facebook. I dove into Tik Tok traveling, and now when my wife's out of town, it's my guilty pleasure so I understand the time hole it can be. I also have accounts in most social media and do understand their workings, their additions and a little how they can generate revenue.

"She has to be an influencer," I've told my wife Mel and friends, who casually notice how fucking hot Gabby is, the complete package of fitness, curves, hair, naturally dark skin, height and a sexy high pitched voice.

"Her giggle is infectious," Mel said after chatting with Gabby, Camron and his wife Anne.

"So is her cleavage," I joked seriously, getting the 'you're a dirty ol' man' look from Mel.

Gabby would dress up, do her make-up and take pictures in the back yard, frolicking and posing. Flying off to places, her parents taking care of the dog, we could see her doing that for a company or just to represent products.

In the summer I would smell the distasteful aroma of weed from the back patio, and see random cars in the driveway when Gabby was alone house sitting. Cameron and Anne were very well off and owned property in New York, Texas and a lake house and were gone a lot, leaving Gabby there.

I would time my yard work to when she was laying out, often she would surprise me when I turned a corner, or her mom and she would start out for a run. My face had to be wide with a smile, my eyes darting down to obvious places.

Those lurid thoughts started to disappear when one vehicle replaced the assortment, a black truck with college plates, and a thin, professional man who would wave and talk to my wife started showing up regularly. Gabby said she met him at his tailgate at an Iowa football game and officially called "Kyle" her "boyfriend."

The calendar turned to January 2024, Camron and Anne made their usual trek that would start in Texas and end up in New York. They let us know Gabby was house sitting and they'd see us in April sometime.

"I'm sure you'll see Kyle a lot as well," Camron said, giving me that somewhat disapproving father eye roll. "He's been good for her...settled her down some."

Sexually speaking Camron and Anne were very appealing, a few years younger than I, but both retired already having had great jobs with great benefits. He was about 5'6" but worked out a lot, his upper body and arms quite large, balding but dark, Mediterranean skin. Anne, maybe an inch taller, you could see her past beauty in her current beauty and had taken to jogging with Gabby. I have a thing for women in running gear.

Kyle was young, and I imagined hung, if he was to command Gabby's attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The forecast for the week was foreboding, a large winter storm that could shut things down for days. My wife Mel decided she needed to help our daughter winterize her apartment and bring her an emergency kit for Jessie's car. I had meetings the day before the storm was to arrive so it left me at home.

"We used to put the plastic up, I can do that," Mel said. "It's really the car kit I'm most concerned she has, and of course she wants Pho for dinner."

"I'm concerned about you going out for dinner, some models have it starting at 5 p.m., not 10 p.m." I warned Mel, who scoffed at the forecasters, waving her hand in the air.

That night, at 6 p.m., I got the call from her, "I'm staying up here, it's really coming down."

"Told you!" I boasted and then said the obvious. "I hope you still fit your daughter's clothes, cause you're going to be up there a few days."

"Her sweats for sure," Mel said. "Enjoy your few days with the dog."

The snow set in and piled up six inches overnight and kept gong. Work was closed, though I did a lot from home, and I periodically went out to clear my driveway. My snowblower wasn't the biggest, so I couldn't let it all pile up, and after plows go through it's nearly impossible to to get out if you don't clear what they put in even with your driveway cleared.

After the first couple times that day I noticed no-one was doing Gabby's drive. I had seen her out with her dog, videoing and taking pictures in the snow. I was bored so I cleared the base of the driveway, her sidewalks, and then the rest.

My dog Kaiser hates the snow, but it was time and I went out with him, forcing a walk down past the first four houses. Coming back I heard a familiar infectious giggle chasing a growing larger by the day golden lab.

"CeCe!" she said loudly, the dog finding Kaiser and after about 10 seconds of floppy, large puppy, Kaiser started growling at her dog. "Oh, I'm sorry..."

I picked up Kaiser and told Gabby it was alright, CeCe still bounding around us, not harming anything.

"Kaiser's just a grumpy old man, like his owner," I said.

"You're not grumpy, or old...Hey thanks for clearing the driveway, but not my thing. CeCe and I are soooo boorrrrred," Gabby said like a spoiled 8 year-old. "At least you have company with your wife, Kyle's in California..."

"Mel's stuck at our daughters until the roads clear," I said, seeing Gabby's eyes actually study me for a moment.

"Well that sucks for you...we're both just bored at home with dogs then...see ya!" she said, her perfectly fitting long coat, the hood highlighting her appealing face.

I was thinking about going to bed, had a nice chat with a man from Colorado, neither of us got off, I just edged some, and my phone notified me that there was someone at the front door. I was still in sweats, a hoodie and socks.

It was Gabbie.

"Dad said you would help in an emergency...I think my furnace is out, it's like 55 degrees in there," she said frantically. "I had fallen asleep...woke up...can you give it a look?"

"Sure," I said, not really thinking anything of it, the snow was still falling and a couple more inches had come down. "I'll get my shoes."

I did some quick problem solving in my head, and looked out at the exhaust pipes which were clear. Walking in their house I could feel the cooler air and Gabby led me through their very nice foyer, and down to the basement. It had a similar layout to ours, just reversed and the stairs were not as wide. Going into the room I could see an selfie light, cushions and what initially looked like drug paraphernalia laying about. I could smell the hint of pot in the air.

"The light won't even turn on," she said, giving me the answer without even checking. A breaker popped, though I didn't think furnace breakers would do that. "Any ideas, I...."

Before she could get her thought out I used my phone light, opened the breaker box and flipped the necessary breaker and the furnace roared to life.

"YEA!!!" she exclaimed in and she leapt into my arms, throwing hers around my neck. "Oh, sorry...awkward, I do that when Daddy would...I'm sorry. But YEA! Daddy didn't answer, and, well Kyle's not mechanically anything...Hey, do you smoke?"

I hadn't seen her without a coat for three months, I could feel she was braless through the t-shirt and thin hoodie and her breasts were natural (I had estimated 36d watching her lay out). She was in sweats that couldn't have had panties on underneath, I saw the smoothness of her ass looking down her back, over her shoulder.

Still in my arms her head nodded out to her lair.

"I have smoked, I..."

"Great..." she said grabbing my hand sliding out of our embrace, CeCe was at our feet but surprisingly chill compared to outside. "This is good shit.."

She picked up and blazed a joint to life, took a deep inhale and passed it over, holding the smoke in, watching me look at it, draw in, holding it and passing it back.

She exhaled long and hard.

"I have to fumigate the place before they get back," she said, took a long hit and passed it back. Exhaling she explained. "I used to do gummies...not the same...this is more immediate. Don, is it Don? Don, when's the last time you smoked?"

"Uhhhhaaaa," I exhaled thinking. "Forty years ago? More maybe. No...no...less, more like 35."

"Hmmm..." she said taking another long hit, now her eyes were purposefully. "You're....50?"

"How old's your Dad?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"56...'

"Add three years..."

"No FUCKING WAY!" she sprung up off her cushion, past me and to the fridge, pulling out a couple bottles of beer. "Here, I see you tossing a few of these back on occasion."

"On occasion...it's having hair...he shaves his..."

"Yeah, yeah...it's more than that though, you give off much younger, really," Gabby said, twisting off the cap and tipping the back, her eyes still fixed on me. "My parents still fuck a lot, it's cute. I bet you two still have it going on."

"Can't complain really," I said a little nervously, though I liked where the conversation was heading. Then I lobbed back to her, "How's Kyle?"

"Fine...wait, what? In BED?" she said sitting up, like she almost missed something.

"No, in wordle..." I laughed at her cute, high demeanor now. I was feeling the effects and my mind was opening all of the possibilities, being trapped in snow alone with a much younger, beautiful young woman, that had steer the conversation to sex. I wasn't going to change this direction. "He's over a lot."

"Momma's gotta get hers, ya know," Gabby said, again tipping back the bottle her mind aligned with mine.

"What do you do when Kyle's out of town? I'm guessing toys?" I continued the down the sex path, moved into a cross legged position, scooting just a little closer.

"What do YOU do when the Mrs. is out of town?" she fired back playfully, getting up and sitting just a cushion away from me. "We're stuck here Don..."

Everything slowed down, the sound of her breathing, her large chest pushing the fabric up and I could see the nipples hard. She ground the blunt out and our eyes were honed in on each other, darting from face to checking places, my cock was now rising.

She moved forward, I was sitting and she was standing leaning down, cupping my cheeks and pressing her lips to mine, we lingered for a long five seconds, turning slightly. She pulled back and smiled, her mouth was large, her teeth so white despite her habits.

"That was nice," she said.

"It was," I responded and stood up, my 6'2" frame rising above hers, Gabbie's eyes looking up into mine. I pressed my body into her, my face moving to her lips, parting them with my tongue, and letting her move around it, our mouths switching sides before breaking again. She was very intentional, her hands moving on my body, her eyes open and looking.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," she said, then moved in again, kissed me her arms going up and around my neck, I kissed back, my hands sliding down, lifting her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She didn't weigh much, I could see her bedroom just across the long room and I slid my hand under her leg and I cradled her and began to move in that direction.

She giggled, so infectious, then whispered, "I'm your bride."

Gabbie had a king bed in the middle of the room, no comforter or sheets on the bed, I laid her backside on the large surface, her legs tucking under and she rose up on her knees. Kissing me, her hands pulling at my hoodie, my hands sliding in and out of the sleeves, it going over my head before she started with the shirt.

"Ohhhh....uhhhh...Gahhhhbiiieee..." Her mouth was on my nipples, her hands down around my back, to my ass, pushing the fabric of my sweats, shorts off while drawing my knees to the bed, they walking forward, while she back. She pushed her forehead into me so I landed on my butt, her hands pulling everything off and like that I was naked. "Mmmmm baby girl, you're good."

"You like Daddy?" She said acknowledging the role play I initiated, still on her knees looking down at my erection, her hands finding the ends of her hoodie and t-shirt, she quickly reversed her hands, pulling everything up and over her head, hands in her hair releasing the hair tie, dark hair now in her face, hand clearing it as she dove down for her prize.

"Mmmm, you shave Daddy," she said and slipped the head of my cock quickly through her lips, her eyes looking up at me, sucking just the head. She popped it out, pulling fluid from the tip, it making a sound. "Aren't you glad I was bored tonight Daddy?"

"Yes baby, girl...ohhhhhh yessss..." She slipped it back in and without much work got half of it down her throat, then 3/4 on the second bob up and down, then she forced the rest on the third. "Ohhhh Baby...ohhhh."

She rose off of it, back to her knees, her hands now under her breasts, showing them to me, watching my eyes follow as she pushed both together. They were impeccable, firm, nipples on the upper part of the bottom half, more areola than most, but nice pointed tips. She leant in to lick one, then the other.

"You've done this a time or two..." I said, leaning back now just enjoying the spontaneity, how the weed made me feel in the moment, no performance anxiety like I have with my wife. If my day to day brain was functioning it would have been terrified.

"There are no blankets on this for a reason," she said, moving forward, her skinny hips still supporting her sweats, leaning down and putting my cock between her breasts, then rolling over, I followed letting me straddle her torso, crawling up to put my cock back there. I began thrusting while she pinned my cock between orbs. It was a fun tittie fuck, sliding between them, my hips hovering over her.

"Mmmmm, you smell so raw, I love it...Show me what daddy can do with his mouth."

I knew where she wanted me to go, I started a long, slow trip there.

I pulled my cock out from her breasts, leant down and kissed her again, my elbows suspending me some, my body on top of hers, legs around her hips, my cock pressing against sweats. Tasting her mouth, holding her face and kissing her, I didn't want to rush one moment, this memory I'd re-live over and over.

I pushed her hair back, kissed her upper lip, lower lip, sucked her tongue, slid to the side and kissed her ear, nibbled on the lobe before kissing her neck. Slowly I kissed, nipped and licked my way to under her chin, down her throat to her chest, my hands finally felt perfection, the nipple in the middle my fingers playing with one nipple while suckling the other.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy...yes...nice and slow," She said, her legs fighting mine to part, my cock now lined up with her pussy, grinding against its head, I felt the cloth push into less resistance. "Ooooooo....mmmm...."

I alternated breasts and nipples in my mouth several times, the playground was fresh, tight, soft yet firm, the nipples garnering sighs and coos from the young woman's mouth. I reluctantly, AND excitedly began kissing my way down her stomach, swirling a tongue around her belly button, my fingers finding the edges of her sweats and she elevated her cheeks off the mattress. In one pull then were to her knees and she was kicking them off while I was on all fours, still pressing my lips to her flesh. There were enough night lights lining the perimeter of her room that I could see a little tuft of hair trimmed low and narrow, a classic 'landing strip' just longer than stubble. I licked a curved path through it and found a nice little hood at the top, protecting her clit, my tongue quickly moved up and inside.

"Ohhhh, yes...ohhhh Daddy," Gabbie moaned, her hands in my hair, legs splitting, letting me lay between them, the large mattress amazing holding me there. I grabbed her ass with both hands and then like an apple I opened my mouth and took her in, lips only, tongue thrusting inside and upwards. I found a rhythm, motion, her sighs showing satisfaction, I repeated again and again. "OHHHH GOD! YESSSS!"

The rush of orgasmic fluid, instantaneous with me sliding up over her urethral opening and past, trying to get as deep as I could, I slid out and down, my lower lip sliding over her taint, just under her tiny hole.

"Mmmmm, yes..." Gabbie said, pushing into my face, her knees pressing my ears, my hands still suspending her tiny bottom, my mouth eating her, letting my tongue explore, bringing a hand up and beginning to probe her, looking up her head still back, mouth open, sighing and breathing heavy. I inserted a second finger, lifting my head up, her eyes meeting mine, bending forward, pushing my fingers in deep we kissed with her flavor on my lips, cheeks, in my mouth, her hands holding me, her tongue licking above and around my lips. "Ohhhh Daddy, mmmmm."

I began to finger fuck her, two fingers, three fingers, I pushed them in and out, cupping and pushing her upper wall, searching for a spot, her first orgasm in the rearview, working to get two before entering her, my cock starving for this amazing pussy I had just devoured. Her legs were splayed out, bending, holding my neck, kissing and letting my hand push and probe.

"Ohhhh God! MMMMM! OHHHH DADDY! OHHHHH!" she moaned, then to my surprise pushed me backwards, my fingers leaving her, her legs over mine and she quickly lowered onto my cock. "Oooooo a ride I likie!" she said, I slipped inside hard and fast, she ground down onto me. "YESSSS!"

She climaxed fast on my cock, leaned forward whispering, "I can cum all night Daddy, don't cum...just move it around."

My hand shot up, my fingers went into her hair, I pulled just enough to shock and get her attention, her eyes were wide, her control lost, I regained it, my eyes steely on hers.

"I can get hard again while you clean me baby gurl," I didn't yell, but was firm. "Understand my little cock whore?"

"Yes Daddy..." she said and began to ride me faster.

"That's it...take Daddy's...load..."

"Yes Daddy," she said bouncing and riding me tip to balls, her hands around my head then I pushed her up, my hands on her breasts, pulling at her nipples while she rode me faster. "OHHH DADDY!"

I placed my hands at her hips and pulled myself up, she was sitting on my cock, sliding up and down again, she had just orgasmed I felt the fluid rush out, I tilted her over and threw her legs over my shoulders.

I slammed into her five or six times before I pushed in hard and held it there.

"OH YES! DADDY! OHHHH! SO! WARM!!!!" she exclaimed, my hot cum shooting deep in her walls. I held it there, pulled out of her sitting back and she immediately climbed into my lap face first and took me in her mouth. In between slurps and sucks she said, "Oh...mmpf...I want you hard...mmpf...mmpf...Inside my throat....mmpf...mmpf...oh yes...mmpf"

It took some time, her licking underneath my balls, she motioned for me to turn over on my knees and kissed my ass, taint, sucked my balls in her mouth.

"Babyyyy...oh...yes...yes," Gabby sucked underneath at my limp member, then pulled up, spun to my front, we knelt together, my hands on her breasts again, my mouth on them, on their nipples. "Yes...getting there."

Her hand found my cock and began to stroke it, getting it hard and before long I was behind her, my hands playing with her breasts, my cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

"YES! DADDY! YES! I'm CUMMMMMING!" She screamed, her face going into the mattress, looking back, eyes till hungry. "KEEP FUCKING ME! DON'T STOP!!!"

I could only think of Kyle's truck there all weekend, she riding him on this mattress, in the cushions where we smoked, upstairs in her parents bed. My hands were on her hips and pounding her sweetness again and again.

12