My 1st Hotwife Threesome

Story Info
A wife tells the story of her 1st MFM threesome.
4.2k words
4.42
41.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door creak open and muffled sounds from across the room as I pulled against my restraints. I was trying to turn towards the sound, but the straps held me down tight. The blindfold fitted around my head blocked my vision entirely. Everything was pitch black as I sucked in a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

"Right where I left you."

It was my husband's voice. I imagined him standing over my lingerie-clad body. My arms were securely fastened above my head, my legs strapped down to the corners of the bed holding them slightly open. I felt so powerless, entirely at his mercy with tingles racing up and down my body in anticipation. The same thought kept racing through my mind over and over. I can't believe I let him do this.

I felt his weight shift against the bed. Suddenly his lips were touching mine, pulling me into a passionate kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and his hands wandered along my body, caressing my chest and then trailing down towards my waist. I squirmed at his touch, overcome by the darkness and longing for his hands to reach lower, to touch the one spot I can feel his fingers avoiding as they explore the rest of my body. Then he pulled away, and I felt his warm breath on my ear.

"Are you ready?"

I took a moment to steady myself and gently nodded as I said;

"Please... don't stop".

I felt him step off the bed, and walk towards the door. I faintly heard his voice in the background-

"You can come in, she's ready."

My body tightens, did I really just hear that? Is he messing with me? I can't believe I let him tie me up like this... It may just be my imagination but I think I hear another set of footsteps softly entering the now silent room, moving slowly toward the bed. So many thoughts raced through my head. I am trying to fill in the darkness and make sense of what I was hearing. Could I hear two sets of footsteps? Was that one person breathing, or two? My husband has always gotten off on messing with me, but this time felt different. The blindfold bound around my head muffled the noises that my brain was so desperately trying to make sense of. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears, I couldn't be sure. I didn't know if we were alone but I did know that I was exposed and totally defenseless. Was my husband still in the room? I know we have spoken about this so many times while making love but would he really bring another person in while I was tied to the bed? Maybe is he just using our recent conversations about acting out some of my fantasies to mess with me? My brain was in overdrive and I couldn't trust any of my senses. The only thing I knew for sure is that my skin felt electric and my pussy was on fire.

My thoughts collapsed back into focus as I felt the weight return to the bed next to me, followed by a soft caress on my cheek. Then he kissed me again, gently this time but trailing off while biting softly at my bottom lip. I recognized the smell and the taste, I felt my body relax. It was my husband, kissing me slowly and delicately. His lips moved away from my mouth and down to my neck, causing all of the hairs along my arms to stand up. I squirmed and tried to pull away, arching my back. I was trying to not be overcome by the sensation but the restraints held me in place as his kisses continued. He worked his way down my neck and onto my chest, tracing the rim of my bra. His tongue ran across the top of my breast, sliding under the edge of my bra and towards my nipples. I felt him release some of the tension on my straps as he worked his hands behind me to remove my bra. The thin lacy material offered little protection before but the air that rushed over my exposed skin felt exhilarating and sent chills down my spine as he pulled the fabric away. He then refocused his attention on my exposed breasts, caressing and sucking his way across my chest when suddenly I felt another weight shift on the bed.

My brain exploded into a panic. I had been so lost in the moment that I completely forgot about my prior sensations. As the static cleared and I sucked in my first breath, another pair of lips kissed me. I gasped, barely able to register what was happening. It was a different taste, a totally different sensation. He was kissing me much harder than my husband had. Kissing with the excitement of someone experiencing my body for the first time. I had gotten lost in the moment after being so sure at the beginning of the night but now I know that this was not one of my husband's pranks, it was real. Before I knew it I was making out with another man while my husband's tongue traced further down my body. I didn't know what to concentrate on, the lips that felt so different pressed against mine, or my husband's familiar tongue working his way down my waist, along my hips, inching towards my tingling pussy.

His mouth worked its way along my inner thigh. I didn't even realize I was doing it at first but I felt my ass lift up to meet him and he took the opportunity to slide my panties down my legs before ripping them off of me. Desperately I tried to fight against my sense of panic, to calm the tremors racking my body, but I was overwhelmed. I pictured myself, strapped down to the bed, now completely naked with two men over top of me. They could do whatever they wanted to me and it was terrifying. My body screamed out but I didn't make a sound, yanking my head to the side, escaping the kiss. Then I bucked my waist in the air, trying to force them off my body. Immediately everything stopped and there was a calm silence. I felt them both move away, and I was left alone, panting feverishly. My entire body was trembling. I tried to fight the anxiety that was gripping me, to slow my breathing, to stop struggling against the restraints that still held me firmly in place. Then I heard my husband's voice in my ear.

"Are you okay? Do you want us to stop?"

My thoughts raced as I wrestled with the competing desires. The desire to break free and regain control vs the animal urge to let them ravage me. I am in control, I reminded myself. I can stop this whenever I want, but we've come this far and I may never have a chance like this again.

"Should I untie you?"

My husband's concerned voice pulled me back into the present. I took a deep breath as I shook my head. I'd passed the point of no return, my body was on fire and I needed this now. I wanted to tell him everything that had been racing through my mind, all of my fears and desires.

"Don't stop"'

That's all I could manage and it came out as a delicate whimper...

I took another breath, preparing myself as I felt the weight slowly return to the bed on either side of me. One kissing me greedily, another gently tracing their tongue across my breast to suck on my nipples. Hands roaming all over my body, stroking my thighs, caressing my neck, cupping my pussy. I gasped as I felt a cold liquid dribble onto my nipples, covering them in what I assumed was the flavored lube we kept inside my nightstand. Then, almost in unison, two hungry mouths were sucking at my nipples, shooting waves of pleasure down the length of my body and along my sides. I felt a finger slip past my clit and slide into my wet pussy. At that moment I realized that I couldn't tell whose finger it was so I just concentrated on the pleasure that was threatening to overwhelm me. This time I managed to ride the wave, suppressing the fear and instead focusing on the feelings shooting all around my body.

I could feel my first orgasm building as his tongue worked its way lightly across my clit, teasing me before moving in more firmly. He settled into a steady rhythm while the fingers continued to pump in and out of my pussy. One finger at first, followed quickly by a second as I ground my hips into the hand and face that was working me over. While my husband went down on me, I assumed it was my husband, the other mouth remained on my breasts, alternating between nipples as all of their available hands squeezed and groped my breasts before he moved his lips back up to mine. The kiss sent me over the edge, and I moaned and shook uncontrollably, overwhelmed by all the sensations I was getting to experience simultaneously. As the orgasm exploded through my body I lost track of everything. When my moaning finally subsided, they both pulled away from me, and I lay breathless on the bed, basking in the glow of the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Ready for more?"

I couldn't speak but I nodded frantically. I could feel the juices dripping out of my pussy, and I was aching for it to feel full again. I could feel the heat radiating off of the bodies to either side of me as they slowly start to undo my restraints. One hand was free, then the second. I began to explore with my newfound freedom as they shifted to work the straps on my legs. It only took moments for my hands to find their bodies. Before I even realized what I was doing there were two hard cocks wrapped inside my fingers. The feeling was so erotic and powerful, I felt so helpless before but now I had control. Slowly stroking and squeezing with each hand I was able to maneuver these men effortlessly into place.

I shifted around, pulling what I believed to be my husband's familiar cock between my thighs. I felt his hands firmly grab my waist as he started rubbing his dick up and down my slit, teasing my clit and pussy while soaking his cock with my juices. My free hand worked its way behind the other man, digging my fingers into his ass and pulling him tight against my side. I still had a hold of his cock - stroking it against my breast. He was hard as a rock and I could feel the precum leaving a trail across my breast as I pulled his cock up to my mouth. I traced my tongue up the large shaft of this cock and then I let out a sudden gasp, the teasing between my legs was replaced with a slow gentle pressure as I felt every inch of his cock sink all the way into my pussy. The sensation was amazing, I let out a deep moan and sank my mouth over the throbbing cock in my hand, taking as much of it as I could. I was so full and loved every second of it.

The cock in my pussy started slow rhythmic thrusts, each building on the one before until I was getting fucked with full powerful strokes. It was impossible to concentrate on sucking the cock in my mouth but he didn't seem to mind. I could hear his groans as I stroked his dick sporadically, holding the head in my mouth as I came loudly on the cock that was railing me. While coming down from my second orgasm my brain refocused on the body between my legs. I heard him cry out.

"I'm going to CUM"

I felt him pull out leaving me empty again as he stroked his cock above me. It only took a moment before I felt the first warm jet shoot across my stomach as he let out a loud groan. The second felt almost as strong, shooting all the way up to my breasts. I feel his body relax and settle between my legs as I turn my attention back to the cock I had been holding in my mouth.

I start to stroke and suck as my free hand glides across the warm cum covering my stomach. He starts thrusting his hips trying to push more of his big cock into my mouth. As I turn towards him and bring my second hand up to massage his balls I continue to stroke and suck his hard cock. His breathing quickens and I feel the thrusts get quicker, I know he's getting close. I feel my husband's body settling in along my other side I pull the cock out of my mouth and say

"I want your cum all over my stomach too!"

Before I realize what is happening I have been spun around 90 degrees and feel him pressing his way up between my legs. Another wave of panic flashes over me, what is getting ready to happen? In a panic, I wrap my legs around him and pulled him in tight with his cock pinned above my still cum covered stomach, holding him in place. I start to relax as I feel him start stroking his dick above me. The tingles return as he takes brief pauses to rub his cock through the trails of cum my husband just left moments ago. I reach down and take the base of his big dick in my hand while he continues to stroke the shaft above me. I feel the throbbing build as his stroking picks up pace. He lets out a loud cry as his hot load shoots out over my stomach landing on my breasts.

He collapses down beside me, opposite my husband. Everything is still again, the only sounds are heavy breathing as we all recover from the experience. I reach up and pull off the blindfold, the room is dim but I am still blinded by the inrush of light. It only takes a moment for my eyes to refocus and find my husband smiling back at me. I lean my head back and relax, closing my eyes to bask in the afterglow of the experience. After what seemed like just a few moments I start to feel the unmistakable bulge of a hard cock pressing into my thigh. I can't help but laugh as I run my hands across the bodies pressed up against my sides while they are running their hands gently across mine. Both of them are still hard as my hands wrap around their cocks. Then I hear my husband lean over and whisper in my ear.

"That's a good girl, I was afraid you were done"...

I am not sure how long we laid there, half sleeping, or maybe just zoned out taking in everything that just happened. After a while, I noticed that I was still running my hands all over the bodies on either side of me. It's been several minutes at least since I peeled off my blindfold but the room was dark and it was still hard to make out details. I turned toward our new friend. I still didn't recognize him but he looked familiar, I am assuming from the swingers site we had toyed with what seems like ages ago. I felt my husband pressed into my back kissing my neck as I ran my hands down the body in front of me, slowly making my way down to the large cock that I so desperately wanted to wrap my fingers back around. I can feel his firm dick growing and getting harder as my squeezes turn into stroking and we start to kiss. Then I pull away, I want the room to look down and watch my hands gliding up and down his dick as I feel a couple of fingers working their way into my pussy from behind. It feels so sexy and slutty - I love it, a hard cock throbbing in my hands, kisses down my neck and the fingers fucking my pussy pushing me to another orgasm. It washes over me in waves flooding my brain, one after the other.

When I finally catch my breath my husband gently pulls me back in his direction. I can smell myself on his fingers as he runs his hand across my cheek, tucking my hair back behind my ear before pulling me in for a kiss. As we got more into the kiss I let go of the new toy I had been stroking so intently and rolled the rest of the way over to face my husband, pulling him closer to me. He has one hand behind my head and the other gently exploring my pussy, his fingers sliding between the folds and rubbing my clit. Our new friend was still very noticeably pressed against my lower back. He is grinding his cock into me while running his hands across my breasts. I feel his right hand start to trace down my side, the tickly sensation making me squirm back against his dick. This made him moan in my ear as he roughly slapped my ass. It stung but felt amazing. I pulled forward out of reflex allowing his hand to slide in between us squeezing my ass cheek he just slapped. My husband had worked his way down from my neck and was kissing and sucking on my breasts while still keeping his fingers gently massaging my clit.

I felt a new set of fingers working their way into my pussy from behind. I could feel both of their hands exploring my pussy. It was so fucking hot knowing they could feel each other too while their hands rubbed against each other jockeying for position. Then, as quickly as they had worked their way in the fingers fucking my pussy from behind were gone. I could tell he was stroking his cock behind me, using a combination of my juices that had coated his hand and spit as lube. I am not sure what I was thinking; my body was on autopilot. I was so nervous at the start of the night, unsure about every move but now I just wanted all of the pleasure these men could give me. The confidence felt so powerful and sexy. I could feel my right leg opening up as I arched my back into the man masturbating behind me. My husband took advantage of the extra access and had his entire hand cupping the front of my pussy with his middle two fingers aggressively fucking me and stroking my clit. I knew what I wanted and it only took moments to feel it. The stroking behind me had stopped. Our new friend took advantage of his additional access as well, grabbing the base of his cock I felt the head sliding up my inner thigh as he started rubbing it through the folds of my pussy. I know my husband felt his cock pushing his hand out of the way as he reluctantly retreated further north. I almost had an orgasm right there, knowing what was getting ready to happen and also that my husband wasn't going to try to stop it. The cock kept teasing me from behind for what seemed like minutes. I could feel that it was soaking wet as he kept sliding it back and forth, I couldn't take it anymore and started to thrust my hips back. I needed this cock in my pussy, even if I had to do it myself.

It only took a few moments before one of my thrusts lined up with his teasing and I felt him sink into me. Only a couple of inches at first but it took my breath away, I let out a huge gasp. Just the head had slipped in but it took a moment to adjust to the size. We both froze in place, enjoying the new previously forbidden sensations until my husband's voice broke the silence.

"That's so fucking hot"

After hearing that I had to have more. I arched my back, then slowly started gyrating my hips while pushing back harder and harder. I needed all of this huge cock in my pussy! I was going slow, enjoying the almost overwhelming sensations as I worked back on this cock an inch at a time. It didn't take long before I had succeeded, feeling his hips pressed tight against me as I continued to grind my ass back and forth on his shaft. I could feel it throbbing, his cock was so big it felt more like a pounding heartbeat deep inside me. I opened my eyes and my husband was shifting around so I could suck his cock. I took him in my mouth and started sucking and stroking it as hard as I could. My efforts were short-lived as my focus quickly shifted back to the cock that was buried in my pussy. I stopped grinding when I started sucking the other cock so apparently, our new friend thought this meant it was on him to take over.

He slowly pulled back, the initial withdrawal felt like it was sucking the air out of me until just the head was left in. He paused for just a second before he smoothly but quickly slid back in, bottoming out again. He repeated this stroke several more times and I realized that I had stopped sucking my husband. I was just holding his hard cock with my head buried in his lap but I couldn't do anything about it. I looked up at him and he looked entranced, staring down at me watching this huge new cock sliding deep into my pussy over and over. As our new partner started slowly increasing his pace my husband hooked his arm behind my knee, opening my legs further to get a better view. The pace continued to quicken as I started to lose control and buck back into my new lover. I was slamming my ass back into his huge cock losing track of my orgasms as they crashed over me, back to back, one after another until I finally lunged forward off of his cock collapsing in my husband's lap to catch my breath. I lay there panting but my break was short-lived. My husband pulls me around on my hands and knees, slamming his rock-hard cock into me from behind. He pounded me hard and fast from behind while our friend knelt before me. I sucked his cock for all I was worth while getting fucked.

12