My 1st Sex Party - The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers

Now the last thing anyone could accuse me of is being any sort of prude or shy but I was definitely caught by surprise and couldn't help but be confused by what was happening. I mean, one minute we were sitting there just trading small talk and out of the blue I was suddenly face-to-face with a guy who seemed intent on screwing me in front of eighteen other people - including my best friend!

Caught completely off-guard. my body was paralyzed as I watched Pete reach down to unbuckle his jeans and then unzip them. He spread open the tops and next thing I knew he was holding his cock right in front of my face! Beth was sitting next to me and she could see the look of desperation in my face as I was confused as to what to do next.

"Sorry Kelly, but we aren't supposed to tell anyone about the initiation part," Beth apologized to me. "You see, the rule is that when a girl shows up here for the first time the host gets to fuck her at the start of the party in front of everyone. It sort of gives you a chance to show everyone that you're serious about being here plus it lets them know just what you can do."

The look on my face must have told her I still wasn't quite on board with everything so she continued, "Oh come on Kelly, you're not some innocent girl next door. Look at it this way, here's an opportunity to show me and everyone else what a slut you really are! Have some fun girl! Look at his cock for god's sake. Mmmmmmm, you know damn well you want to suck it."

Everyone was watching and I looked up at Pete. He DID have a really nice looking cock and after all, I knew I'd be getting laid sooner or later; I just hadn't expected it to happen so quickly and I'd NEVER thought it would start out with me getting fucked with an audience.

The truth is, one of my favorite fantasies is to be fucked on stage by a stranger in front of a crowd of people so this was probably about as close as I'd ever get to realizing that fantasy. I looked back at Beth with my eyes now full of determination.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," I assured her. Then I shook my finger at her and said, "Just remember Beth, you owe me big time for not warning me about this ahead of time."

Everyone could hear our exchange and when they heard me tell Beth it was OK with me, a number of them cheered me on and encouraged me. A few made some rather lewd comments as well but under the circumstances that was to be expected I guess. I looked up at Pete and squared my shoulders to him.

"OK, you asked for it," I warned him as I reached out and grabbed Pete's cock with one hand.

Then I leaned forward and started to suck gently on it. When his cock first disappeared in my mouth, everyone clapped and for a moment I had this bizarre flashback to when I was baptized and everyone clapped for me afterwards. Well, I guess you could say I was being "baptized" again although I doubt my pastor would have approved of the method. Then again, it certainly would have been interesting if I had tried sucking his cock while we were still in the baptismal!

Pete was obviously enjoying what I was doing. Well, he damn well better as it wasn't like it was the first cock I'd ever sucked, not by a long shot! Frankly, I considered myself somewhat of an expert in the art of sucking dick and even my dad said I gave the best BJs he had ever had (although he warned me not to tell my mom or her sister!) Not only did I want to make Pete feel good, I was determined to put on a good show for the group.

As I sucked and stroked his cock he became hard as a rock and was pretty long but I took him all in my mouth and shook my head as my face was buried in his crotch with his cock down my throat. Pete shuddered with pleasure as he watched his entire cock disappear into my mouth.

"Wow! Ladies and gentlemen," he exclaimed, "Looks like we have a serious challenger for best cock sucker honors!"

Everyone started to move closer to see better as I pulled his pants down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. I felt my skirt being pulled up and when I looked over I saw it was Beth holding it by the hem! Despite all our conversations about sex, we'd never done anything together sexually so it surprised me a LOT when I felt her hand start to caress my bare ass.

With Pete's cock in my mouth I couldn't see what she was doing but I could feel her hand moving its way further down and then between my legs. Memories of my dad's hand between my legs just a little while before came to mind as her hand began to explore my pussy. She was less forceful than my father had been, almost timid like a teenage boy trying to grope me on a first date. I spread my knees apart a little to make it easier for her while I continued to work on Pete's dick.

As I played my tongue around Pete's hard cock, I found it difficult to concentrate on both Beth's hand between my legs and Pete's awesome cock between my lips. Fortunately, Pete wasn't shaved like so many guys seem to be doing lately, and I loved the feel of his thick pubic hair as my face was planted in his crotch. Meanwhile, Beth had two fingers working inside my pussy, which was soaked and crying out for more attention. Suddenly, she pulled her fingers out of me and I heard her say something to Pete.

"OK Pete, she's all wet and ready," she informed him, "It's time for Kelly to feels that monster inside of her."

Then she looked at me with a big smile, "Trust me Kelly, you're going to LOVE this cock. Pete fucked me my first time here and I STILL get soaked just thinking about it."

With that Pete pushed me back against the couch and spread my legs apart. My skirt was pulled up to my waist and Beth pulled the top down from my boobs, exposing them to everyone. She started sucking on my nipples as Pete held his cock with one hand, lining it with my pussy. It felt incredible to feel my best friend's mouth on my boobs for the first time!

A chant started in the room with people saying, "Fuck her Pete, fuck her Pete..."

My heart was racing as I looked around and saw all these people watching me. I'd never done anything remotely like this before and the anticipation building in me was overwhelming. The room was now deathly quiet as everyone held their breath and waited for Pete to put his dick in my pussy. My head was swimming as I realized I was about to be fucked by someone I'd just met less than an hour ago in front of a group of strangers. Taking a deep breath, I looked up at Pete with as sexy of a smile as I could muster.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me Pete, screw my pussy with that hard dick. C'mon dammit - fuck me!!"

Well, if THAT wasn't slutty enough for the crowd, I didn't know what more I could say. The heck with it... if they wanted a show, I was ready to give them one!

"OK, you asked for it girl!" and with that Pete pushed himself into me.

No matter how many times I've been fucked, the first time a new cock enters me is always a thrill. The feeling of my pussy being literally split open, the sensation of his dick head as it enters me and the motion of his shaft as it rubs against my pussy opening when he slides into me is beyond mere words.

If there's one thing I pride myself on it's my tight pussy. Although I've been fucked a LOT since losing my virginity five years earlier, a lot of guys think I'm practically a virgin when they first fuck me. One thing that I think helps is I don't use dildos very often, actually hardly ever. I know some girls who love to thrust these massive monsters into their pussies and then wonder why they get all stretched out after a while. The average cock is a lot smaller than most dildos, despite the fantasies of many guys, and by saving my pussy for dicks I think it has helped me to keep a nice tight pussy.

With me being so tight and Pete being so big, it was only natural that he had a little difficulty the first time that he tried to enter me, despite being as wet as I was. Even my dad, who's a lot smaller than Pete, usually has to be pretty hard to get in me at the start. Even as hard as Pete was, his cock still bent a little as he tried to force it into me.

"Damn, you sure you've done this before?" he said, taking a deep breath before trying for another round.

Beth chimed in before I could respond, saying, "Don't worry Pete, you can trust me that she's definitely done this before!"

Pete raised his eyebrows and held his cock firmly as he pushed against me again. This time he was successful as it was like my pussy just suddenly gave up and opened wide for him, allowing his head to quickly disappear inside of me. It was like when you push your finger against a balloon and it resists but then it pokes through and your finger is suddenly in except in this case my pussy didn't pop! Well, at least not physically although mentally it was almost the same as it was like a small bomb exploded between my legs as I felt his dick inside of me.

The almost hurtful pressure of him trying to violate me was instantly replaced by the most incredible feelings of pleasure as his cock continued to push into me until finally the whole thing was buried inside of my screaming pussy. He pressed the base of his hairy crotch tight up against my shaven pussy and I loved the feel of his lush pubic hair as it tickled my bare skin.

"Damn girl, you're really fuckin' tight!" Pete exclaimed as he started pumping his cock slowly in and out of me.

He took deep, long strokes - pulling out until his cock was barely in me and then back in until he was completely swallowed by my wet pussy. Slowly he fucked me, in and out as I watched him - along with everyone else including Beth! God it felt soooooo good. The fact that eighteen people were watching was making me incredibly hot, in fact much more so than I'd dreamed it might in my fantasies. I could tell from the bulges in the pants and the involuntary nipple touching that everyone else was getting hot and bothered as well as they watched Pete as he continued to fuck me.

"Yeah that's it Pete, fuck me," I said loudly, as much for the benefit of our audience as for him.

Pete was stroking me faster and faster now, banging up against me when he pushed deep into me, making my whole body bounce back into the couch. He lifted my legs up to his shoulders so he could push deeper into me. Beth was still sucking and playing with my breasts - I has a feeling that we were going to be even closer friends after tonight!

Pete looked at me and grinned, saying, "OK, just go along with me."

I wondered what he meant but I didn't have time to ponder it long as he pushed himself all the way into me and then reached out and grabbed me by the waist. I felt him pull me up and off the couch until he was standing upright with me impaled on his dick. I quickly put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his hips as he repositioned his hands under my bare ass to support me.

It was incredibly erotic as he lifted me up and down on his cock, while at the same time slowly walking around the room to let everyone have a closer view. For a moment I feared that he might get tired and let go and then what would happen? I doubted his cock was enough to hold me up on its own and for an instant I had this horrible image of it bending down until I slid off, doing God only knows what to Pete! Pete didn't seem to have any problems, though, and from the practiced way he was handling me, I had a feeling I wasn't the first girl he'd done this with.

Once he'd made the rounds, showing off to everyone, Pete carefully sat down on the couch and my knees came to rest on both sides of his waist, keeping his dick inside of me the entire time.

"That's it, ride him Kelly!" I heard Beth call out to me and I looked over to where I heard her voice and saw her grinning from ear to ear as she watched.

I blew a kiss to her and started rocking on Pete's cock, driving it in and out of me in a steady rhythm. Now and then I'd sit back further and grind my hips in a tight circle around him, making his cock literally stir my pussy. It seemed that I was on some insane carnival ride that would never stop when finally Pete let out a load groan.

"Oh God... I'm gonna cum! Get down and suck my dick... Let me to cum in your mouth!"

Personally, I would've been just as happy had he cum in my pussy but then I supposed it would be a lot hotter to let everyone watch him shoot it into my open mouth so I dismounted and kneeled on the floor between his knees. I leaned forward to suck Pete's swollen cock and Pete responded by fucking my mouth, driving himself in and out of it as fast as he could.

It was all I could do to handle him as his long cock would push down into my throat each time he thrust into me, nearly causing me to gag but I was NOT going to do that, not in front of an audience! Then I felt his cock swell even more and knew he about to about to cum. I let his cock out of mouth and he told me what he wanted.

"Here it cums girl, take my load in your mouth. Show 'em what a little slut you are."

His cock was about two or three inches from my open mouth when he convulsed and a huge load of cum came streaming from his cock right into my waiting mouth. Time after time I watched as he would groan and then shoot another load at me. Damn, how much cum did he have in his balls? A few of the shots missed their mark as he didn't stay still enough for me to keep aim and I felt it running down the side of my face and one hit me in the neck and upper chest. Most of it made it to my mouth, though, and his cum pooled on my tongue while a bit of it dripped out over my lips and down my chin.

When he finally finished I turned my head to show everyone his cum in my mouth. I could only imagine what a cumslut I must have seemed to have been right then. After I gulped it down I took his sensitive cock back into my mouth and he quivered as I teased him with my tongue and lips. I sucked every drop from him as he slowly shrank down until he was limp in my mouth. Only then did I release him and sit back with a huge grin on my face.

Pete was all smiles himself as he looked around at everyone triumphantly. "Well folks, I think we can all agree that Kelly is one hell of a fuck wouldn't you say?" They all cheered in response and then he looked back at me and grinned saying, "Congratulations Kelly and welcome! Now it's time to get this party rolling!!"

Chapter 4 - Starting Out On My Own

==================================

Obviously everyone was horny and anxious to get started so with Pete's announcement a few immediately paired off and started right in. Beth stepped over to me gave me a quick kiss before leaving to watch another couple as they started fucking on the kitchen table - no foreplay or anything, straight to the fucking. As for me, I laid back on the couch with my eyes closed and legs apart, savoring the strong aftertaste of Pete's salty cum in my mouth. Suddenly I felt a tongue on my pussy and I looked down to see one of the girls licking me! She was a cute brunette, maybe a few years older than me at most.

"I hope you don't mind Kelly, I just love the taste of a pussy after it's just been fucked."

Well, that was a first for me. Like, what do you say to someone when they say that to you? Oh well, I just smiled and leaned back again, enjoying the moment. One thing I had to say for her, she had one talented mouth! I hadn't cum while Pete was fucking me; I guess I was too distracted by my concerns over putting on a good show for everyone. Whoever this girl was, she certainly took care of THAT remaining issue for me! Before she left, maybe to find another freshly fucked pussy, I'd cum several times and she left me exhausted.

Rather than recover by just lying on the couch, which was tempting to say the least, I slowly wandered around in a semi-daze to see what else was happening. It appeared that at any given time, about half the people or less were having sex while the others rested or watched.

One thing that surprised me was that most people were doing it one-on-one although I did see two guys double penetrating a girl in the middle of the family room floor. Maybe I'd seen too many porn flicks or heard too many stories about sex parties but I had expected there be more gang-banging, trains, or that sort of thing. I would've had a hard time calling this an orgy as that while multiple sex acts were occurring in the same place, they were fairly independent and the location only served to facilitate multiple opportunities for everyone.

For the next thirty minutes or so, maybe a little more, I remained a spectator. A few guys approached me but I politely told them maybe later. It's not that I didn't want to fuck, I was just so fascinated by the openness and, in some cases, the originality, of the sex on display. It some ways, was no different than any other party with the exception that rather than flirting and teasing, sex was just the natural outcome for everyone.

The more I watched the more clues I picked up. For instance, even though at first it seemed like a roomful of strangers, obviously most of these people knew each other as there were definite little quirks and even a hint of kinkiness with some people that wasn't always shared by others. Rather than debate or push their desires on the other person, I was impressed by the maturity and mutual respect on display. Again, definitely not what I would have expected from my preconceived notions of what a sex party would have been like.

Once I accustomed to things I began to get more involved. One couple helped break the ice for me after I watched them fucking for a while. It was sort of surreal to just sit on a couch next to two people screwing and everyone just acting like it was the most normal thing in the world. I guess it wasn't all that different from home where my dad might fuck me while my mom watched TV next to us - but that was just normal life in our family, not like I was putting on a show for my mom. It was hard to compare two people just screwing for the fun of it with my parents and me but the similarities were striking all the same.

He was about to cum when the woman turned to me and asked me if I wanted to take him in my mouth. From the looks of things, there wasn't a lot of time to debate or discuss it so I quickly moved in next to her where she held his cock while I took it in my mouth just in time for him to erupt inside. I quickly swallowed it down once he was through and sat back up, wiping my mouth with a towel she handed me.

"Thanks Kelly," she said, obviously knowing my name from the initiation ceremony, "I love sucking cock but HATE the taste of cum. From the way you took Pete's I thought you might want some more."

The guy didn't say anything and so I just left them on the couch to get something to drink. Now THAT was a bit weird to say the least. Actually, I couldn't complain as she'd done all the work and I got to enjoy the fruits of her labors! Still, I'd never been asked so casually to let someone cum in my mouth before!

Standing in the kitchen, I found a glass and ice and poured me a glass of Diet Coke. I was drinking it down slowly when I felt some hands wrap around me from behind and cradle my boobs. I was still wearing everything I'd been when the party started but it wasn't like I was the only one. Although most of the people got nude quickly, maybe a third or so still had on at least some item of clothing. I'd pulled my blouse back over my boobs after Pete had fucked me but whomever was behind me didn't let that stop him as he pulled the top back down again and started to fondle my exposed boobs. I wasn't too sure of what the protocol was for this; should I stand there and let him grope me or should I turn to see who it was and determine whether I wanted to go forward with this? In the end, I just stood there, curious as to where this would lead.

So far as I could tell, we were the only two in the kitchen. I was still holding the glass of pop in my hand as whoever it was behind me started to get a little more aggressive. His hands worked their way downward and he pulled up my skirt to start playing with my ass and pussy. As he rubbed my clit, I felt him move in closer to me and it was obvious he wasn't one of the ones wearing any clothes, at least not so far as his crotch was concerned! I could feel him pressing his hard dick into my ass crack as he lifted himself up and down to rub it between my butt cheeks. Well, if this was the way he wanted to play it was fine with me so I spread my legs apart just enough to let him know he had my approval to go further.

pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers