My Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the fire in my belly, the tingle of my skin, and the fever of my brain finally became too much; I committed an act that mere months ago I would never have dreamed of. I stripped nude, walked into my son's room, and begged for his cum.

"Please" I all but whimpered.

"Please what?" God he was so calm, so in command.

"Please...I need it." I choked out.

"Need what? Say it mother" He countered.

It was infuriating how this nineteen year old man now controlled the hunger in my belly, but I couldn't deny it. I slowly sank to my knees in the middle of his room in total defeat.

"Please...I need your cum" I begged softly.

"You need what" he smiled. "I can't hear you" he claimed.

"I need your CUM" I all but screamed. "I want you to...ungh" I grunted.

He had come out of his chair, taken two steps and shoved me forward. The motion propelled me off balance and the next thing I knew I was kneeling on hands and knees, my bare ass jutting out behind me.

I watched shocked as my nude son knelt behind me. Nude? When had he...? My eyes opened wide as I felt the swollen head of his cock press against my drenched inflamed lips. He wouldn't...I was his mother...I just wanted him to...then my world exploded.

"It's about damned time" my son grunted behind me; and then every fat inch of his cock slid home inside me in one stroke.

My hunger had made me dripping wet, a fitting receptacle for his manhood. There was no resistance as he stretched my walls, I felt his hips come in contact with my ass as he bottomed out and two things happened at the same moment. I screamed...and I came."

"FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I wailed across his tiny room.

Hot juices sprayed from between my thighs as my eyes rolled back. Stars lit up behind my eyes as every nerve fiber in my pussy exploded around his buried cock. I could hear my cream dripping to the floor between my spread thighs. I felt his fingers dig into my hips as he drew back. When he slammed home again, another wave exploded deep in my gut even before the first had totally receeded.

"I'm cummmiinngggggggggggggggggg" I moaned as my son owned me. "Fuck me...oh God fill me...give me your cummmmmmmmmmmm" I groaned in submission.

"Is that what you need, my hot seed in your belly?" I heard his voice behind me.

"Yes, oh God YESSS" I moaned

I dropped my head down, cradling it in my arms. I looked under along my body, my breasts swinging in time to his blows as he hammered into me. I could see glimpses of his cock, slick with my juices as is it filled my pussy again and again. I watched those heavy full balls swing under me, balls that were full of that wonderful thick cream.

"Give it to me...oh God yes baby cum in your mother" I moaned in total abandon.

The room filled with slurping sounds, mixed with the slap of his hips against the cheeks of my ass. I could smell our sex heavy in the air. I could hear my son grunting, his breathing getting heavier. I felt his cock expand against my walls; he was close, so very close.

"Yes...don't stop baby...yesssss" I encouraged my incestuous son.

"Mom...oh God mom..." he groaned behind me.

I stared in awe between my spread thighs as I saw his thick shaft pulse. White heat filled my belly as the first volley fired off, splashing against my cervix. I held still while his hips jerked just watching as a second thick wad washed my walls. Dear God he was cumming so much I saw small white globs of semen ooze out around his cock to dribble down my thighs.

I gave a squeal as I felt him jerk my hips. With a loud plop his cock came free and I landed on the floor on my back with a thud. Before I could even react my legs were up in the air and that wonderful fat dick was driving back in. He shoved in deep, forcing the thick slime inside to splurge out and seep down the crack of my ass. I lay there as my son continued to fuck me; my pussy hair matted with cum; my ass coated in his slime; it was perfection.

"Mine...all mine" my son moaned down at me.

"Yours...all yours" I gasped back in agreement

It had been almost two decades since I had last been fucked this good, this completely. It wasn't some stranger in a hotel room this time; it was my son who was bringing me pure raw pleasure. I felt my walls tightening, my belly flexing. The freight train was barreling down and there was no way in hell I could stop it.

"Oh baby...momma's going to cum...momma's going to...oh fuck YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed.

He could have been five inches; he could have been ten inches; at that point I only knew he was the perfect fit as the most massive orgasm shredded through me. I clawed at the carpet, my legs quivering and waving in the air, I bucked and heaved under him as he continued to pound down into me. I felt my hot pussy cream splatter out across his pelvis as I squirted my submission.

Even when he pulled out, I just lay there reveling in wave after wave. I felt a thick hot glob of slime ooze out my gaping pussy as his cock slid free. I opened my eyes to see my son...my nineteen year old son...towering over me.

He was standing, straddling my body; his slime covered cock in his grip as white froth covered his fingers and hand. That hand was a blur as he pumped himself to completion. His body jerked and a thick rope of white cream exploded from the tip. I just lay there waiting as it splattered against my belly. I was oozing his seed as he coated me completely.

From my matted pussy hair to my sweat slick face; this beautiful man did the unimaginable. He coated me in blast after blast of hot...thick...sticky...CUM.

By the time he staggered back and sat on the edge of his bed, I was laying in a puddle of hot juice, my body quivering and shaking. No man had ever done this...no man. For the first time in my memory; I felt completely satisfied. My son, my beautiful wonderful son; had sated my addiction.

And he would do it again.

12