My Adventures as a Lesbian Ch. 03

Story Info
Danielle continues her adventure in New York.
3.2k words
3.87
3.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 05/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am blindfolded with my creamed panties stuffed in my mouth along with a red ball gag holding them in place. The front desk woman from earlier in the day began to strap my legs down to the bottom posts of the canopy bed. Basically my arms were attached to the top of the bed and I was in a spread-eagled position. The last thing I remember seeing was the assortment of sex toys. They ranged from multiple strap-ons of different sizes along with various different sized anal toys. After the day I had earlier I was up for anything. All of a sudden I could hear the voice of my girlfriend coming from my laptop which seemed to be right next to me.

"I am in awe of your situation right now. Looks like you are about to have the time of your life. I want you to know that I have given our illustrious Front Desk girl free reign with what to do with you. I stipulated that there could be no men allowed but multiple women are allowed to have their way with you and I want it recorded for future use for myself. On another note I am keeping the rule in place that you have to be filled at all times. I want access to those toys so I can have some fun on my end knowing that I will be pushing you to the edge all night."

I was getting wetter and wetter from the concept of being allowed to be degraded like this and also to know that Misty would be getting enjoyment from this later. I loved doing whatever I can to make sure is pleased. I mumbled "Thank you" through my panty filled mouth.

All of a sudden I heard the voice of the front desk girl. "This is random as hell but my name is Danielle as well but you can call me Dani. I want you to know that if at any time you feel this is too much for you then tell me and I will stop but I can promise you that I am going to do my best to have you orgasming all night long." She then began to kiss my ball gag and was starting a trail down my neck to my breasts and then ultimately down to my aching pussy and ass. All of a sudden I feel that anal plug start to be pulled slowly out of my ass. It was still quite inflated from the assault that Misty was controlling on her end. I suddenly felt empty but that sensation ended quickly as I felt Dani's tongue slowly rimming my ass. My ass was so sensitive that it felt glorious. The blindfold was really accentuating everything tenfold. She was lapping up and down from my ass to my clit. All of a sudden the inflatable balls in my pussy starting growing. It isn't going to take me long to come again. I was already starting to feel the sensations bubbling as she kept lapping at both holes. Dani then began to put a finger in my pussy to get it wet and then put it on my ass. She was switching back and forth for at least a good five minutes. Between the balls inflating, her tongue lapping at both holes along with her finger switching between holes I couldn't hold back anymore. I began to squirt everywhere. I felt the balls come out as the orgasm hit as well.

Dani seemed to catch most of my juices as at the time she was licking my asshole. All of a sudden I heard her say "I am not gonna lie that was one of the hottest things I was ever part of. The beauty of all of this is that was just the beginning of many more orgasms to come for you." As she said that she stuffed the balls back in my pussy and they started to pulse and inflate again. I could hear my girlfriend Misty talking with Danielle.

"So please let me take out both the balls and butt plug at the same time when the time comes I possibly have 2 of my girlfriends coming over to join in and I want to have her stuffed by both of them while I am sitting on her face and coming all over her," asked Dani with a hint of pleading in there.

"I will allow that just tell me when you want it to happen so I can stop playing with my toys with the app," said Misty.

"I know you heard that I have 2 of my friends coming over to join in soon but until then I am going to do my best to be creative with the toys at hand. I am going to take the blindfold off of you right now so I can see your eyes while I am making you orgasm over and over" she whispered in my ear as she removed the blindfold. I was greeted with her beautiful breasts hanging right over my face. She smothered my face with them. I tried to get my tongue to get to them through the panty and ball gag but could not which was driving me even more crazy. She then pulled back and started to play with them getting her already enormous nipples even harder. After what seemed like an eternity she went to the side of the bed and started to grab through the assorted toys.

"I think I need to get your ass ready and loosened up a little bit more so when my girlfriends show up you will be ready to go more so then you already are," Dani said with a wicked grin. She then grabbed the anal toy with the 3 beads that increased in size from top to bottom. Danielle pulled out the butt plug as it stopped inflating and began to lube up the beads. "I will go easy on you since this thing is pretty large." As she finished lubing up the toy I felt the first bead start to enter. She was definitely going easy on my as she took her time pushing it in. it was definitely stretching me out. The first bead popped in and she was pushing the second in. It went in relatively easy as well. The third bead had me concerned because the balls were still in my pussy and I was feeling quite full already.

"Grunt twice if you want me to keep going." I grunted twice. I could hear Misty on the laptop saying how proud she was of me and that made me want to keep going. Dani began to push the third bead in and as she did the base of the plug fit snugly to my ass. It was an overwhelming feeling and I loved every minute of it. "My god you look amazing," said Dani and Misty at the same time. Dani then began another assault on my pussy with her wonderful tongue. She was circling my clit and barely hitting it with every circle which was driving me insane. I could feel another orgasm welling up. I moaned loudly into the gag again and started to squirt everywhere again. This time I was able to see it go all over her face and she had the biggest smile. As I was orgasming her friends used their door keys and let themselves in.

They came in and watched Dani get squirted on and I could see from the look on both of their faces that they were excited about the potential of what was about to happen. Dani pulled up from my pussy with my cum dripping from her chin and began to introduce them to me.

"So Danielle here are my 2 friends that are about to help you have even more orgasms. The tall brunette with the killer ass is Autumn. Autumn has a fetish with making love to a woman's ass. The smaller blonde with the super perky nipples poking out of her shirt is Riley. She is just excited to be part of this. Girls come on over her here and start licking her breasts please."

They both did as they were told and started to lick each of my breasts slowly and methodically. As they were doing that I started to feel Danielle start to pull out the anal beads and then immediately pushed them back in only to start a sliding in and out motion. The sensations of all of these zones hit her again and she squirted again.

Autumn started to strip and asked if she could grind her pussy on Danielles ball gag and get herself to come all over her. Danielle nodded her approval and told her to go ahead. Autumn quickly stripped down and removed her panties while leaving her black lace bra on. She then moved over and hovered over Danielle's face and had her pussy just inches from her. Autumn lowered herself down on to the ball gag. It felt glorious. The ball was hitting her clit and Danielles nose was in her ass. This was driving her nuts. It didn't take long for her to come all over her face. She kept going unable to stop and came again. Her cream was dripping over the ball gag. As Autumn pulled herself off of her Riley proceeded to lick the cream off the ball gag. She then grabbed some of the cum and began to let Autumn lick it off of her fingers. The sight of that caused my pussy to start to cream again. Riley asked if she could now ride Danielles face as well. She wanted to add her cream to the ball gag. Riley then climbed on top and rode her face having the ball gag hit all of the right places. She was doing longer motions than Autumn. She was going front to back and pushing her body down harder to make sure the gag was really hitting her clit and then partly going in her ass. The sight of this was spectacular.

Danielle heard Misty ask one of the women to move the laptop closer for her to be able to see this better. Dani took a break from assaulting the girls ass to oblige Misty. She moved it closer so she can see Riley's ass swallow up the ball gag. She was trying to see how much of it she can get up her ass. Danielle was doing her best to help it go farther in by pushing it out with her tongue as much as she could. Riley seemed to be in ecstasy with this. Danielle was able to push it out far enough that it was completely swallowed up into Riley's ass. When this happened Riley began to rub her pussy so furiously that she came so hard and flooded Danielle's face with cum. She didn't want to pull the ball gag out of her ass yet and was just sitting on top of her trying to recompose herself. Autumn took advantage of this and began to lick Riley's pussy. This was beginning to be too much for Danielle. She was in awe of what was happening to her. Autumn smiled wickedly to Danielle as she could see this was arousing her again. Autumn started to slowly insert a finger into Riley's pussy while licking her clit at the same time. It didn't take long for Riley to cum again. Danielle was covered in cum again. This time Autumn started to lick up some of the cum and proceeded to kiss Riley passionately. Riley proceeded to pull herself off of Danielle.

"Alright girls I am going to stop all of the toys on my end and I believe it is time for her to be double stuffed with the strapons. You might need to untie her legs and reposition her or be creative with your pounding," Misty said. I looked over at the screen and I could see Misty rubbing her pussy furiously to make herself squirt. It made me happy to see her so excited by this.

"Alright girls it's time for you to pick your strapon and get ready to fill both her holes. I also believe it is time for that gag to come out of your mouth," said Danielle.

As she removed the gag I said thank you to everyone for all of the orgasms that I had and for the ones to come.

After Dani removed the gag she started to lick the cum off of the ball gag and then proceeded to kiss me so passionately that I started to squirt again from just that. I was so wound up right now and felt ready to explode constantly. I say Riley and Autumn standing off to the side with their strapons fastened securely. I was curious with how they were going to do this. They decided to undo my arms and Autumn got behind me and lifted me up and put her strapon right in my ass. Riley wasted no time getting in front of me and put her strapon in my pussy. The feeling was intense but I loved it. Danielle then straddled her pussy and ass right in my face and instructed me to get licking. Which I have been dying to do. I devoured her pussy and ass like there was no tomorrow. She deserved the most amazing orgasms and I wanted to make sure she had them. It didn't take long for Danielle to squirt all over my face. Which I loved so much. I didn't stop licking. I tried to catch as much of it as I could. I kept licking long strokes between her and pussy hoping to get her to squirt again soon. She did again and it was spectacular.

Dani stepped away from her and reached over to a face dildo that I did not see before. She grabbed it and began putting the ball inside the face dildo that will be sitting in my mouth up her ass. She stuffed it all the way in and did that until she came again. Dani then pulled it out of her ass and stuffed it in my mouth and secured it snugly.

She then said "I want you tasting my ass juices while you are fucking me in the ass with this." She then straddled over me again straight legged and presented her beautiful ass to me again. I was having a hard time concentrating as Austin and Riley were having a field day double penetrating me. They were both going in a slow rhythmic pace alternating between having one go in and then the other. They were also switching it up and going in at the same time which was causing me to cream multiple times. Dani grabbed my head and put the face dildo right up her ass and commanded me to get busy back there. I started to push it in slowly but continued until it was buried and then came back out again at a decent pace. I wanted to get her to come all over me again. It didn't take long of a nice steady pace for that to happen. I forgot to mention that I have been coming so hard from the penetration of Autumn and Riley that I am surprised I didn't pass out. I smiled underneath the face dildo and mumbled to her that I would like for her to remove it for a minute. She did and I then asked if Riley could pull out of my pussy and get behind Dani and fuck her ass while I put the face dildo back on and I fuck her pussy. Riley had the most wicked grin and nodded her acceptance of the idea. Dani was beyond excited for what was about to happen. I put the face dildo back in my mouth and asked Riley to tighten it and she did.

"I can't believe this is about to happen," said Dani.

With that I began to insert the dildo into pussy and then Riley stepped over us and began to fuck her in the ass. The sight was amazing. A strapon in my ass with my face attached to a dildo in Dan's pussy while Riley was going in and out of Dani's ass. I was so happy that Dani was getting double penetrated and I could tell from the amount of cream that was coming out of her pussy with every stroke that she was loving this. Riley then decided to pull out of her ass and lower her strapon down over to Autumn so she lick some of Dani's anal orgasms off of the shaft. She then put it back in and started to get a rhythm going. Riley paid attention to my rhythm and would time her thrusts most of the time at the same rime as mine so that Dani would feel fully stuffed. Orgasm after orgasm hit Dani. Riley decided to pull out and so did I. After I pulled the cream filled dildo out of Dani's pussy Riley bent down and started to lick the cream off of it. I forgot to mention that Autumn kept up her fucking of my ass this whole time. She finally gave me a break and pulled out.

"Dani can you untie my legs. I have some ideas of what I want to do for Autumn. I feel it is her turn to be taken care of since we all have been having the most fun." I asked.

"I think that would be a great idea," she said and began to untie my legs. I rolled over onto my side land laid right next to Autumn. We were face to face and I reached back to untie the dildo from my face and pulled it off of myself. I then grabbed the shaft and put small ball part of it in my pussy and made sure it was covered in my cum. That didn't take long as I was exceedingly wet. After I made sure it was dripping wet I began to put it in and secure it to Autumn's mouth.

"I need you to get on all fours. Riley I want you to lay in front of her. While you do this Dani and I are going to get strapped up and fuck you while you are fucking Riley with your mouth. It is only fair that we take care of you now. I do not want you to feel left out," I said as I began to fit and strap up the strapon.

Dani did the same. She then climbed underneath Autumn and began to insert her strapon into her pussy while I got behind her and inserted mine slowly into her ass. As I did that Riley moved in and let Autumn insert her dildo into her. We were all going it for awhile and the orgasms kept on hitting for all of us. After we made sure that Autumn had plenty of orgasms we decided we should all take break so we all laid together and just smiled at the fact that this was an amazing night that none of us will ever forget.

To be continued...