My Adventures with Emma Ch. 01

Story Info
On her last day, my trainee and I had sex.
4.4k words
4.46
10.7k
16
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday evening, I was watching a movie on TV when my phone rang. The number looked familiar, but I couldn't remember who it was. "Hello. Who is it?"

Hearing her throaty voice, my heart skipped a beat, "Matt, how are you doing these days? Are you still enjoying the title Eternal Bachelor?

I laughed, "Emma? It's so nice to hear you after 2.5 years. I am doing fine. Still unmarried and working at Jones, Murphy, and Gillam. What is new with you?"

"A lot has changed. A year and a half ago, I became a junior attorney with Thompson and Wrigley, and I am doing well. In fact, after my first year there, I got a nice bonus. On a more personal note, I am engaged to a sweet guy named Liam, and we plan to get married in a few months."

I said, "I am happy for you. I remember you as a gorgeous young girl, smart and full of life."

"Matt, I like talking to you, but I called you for a reason. I have an offer I hope you won't refuse. It is confidential, and I want to discuss it face to face. Can we meet somewhere?"

"Sure. I'd love to meet you and talk about old times and future plans. Where and when would you like to do it?"

"A place like Starbucks would be too crowded. Let's do it in your house. Is tomorrow evening OK?"

"Yes. If you come at 6 pm, we can have a light dinner. If you'd rather do it later, coffee, cookies, and alcoholic drinks will be served."

"I'll be at your door tomorrow, Friday, at 8 pm. See you." Then we hung up.

...

Sitting on my favorite couch, my brain flooded with old memories.

About 3 years ago, our firm decided to accept interns and train them for 6 months. We interviewed several candidates and accepted 2 newly graduated students. I was assigned to work with Emma.

She was highly enthusiastic and, within 2 weeks, proved to be a real asset. She learned quickly and began helping by searching for relevant references and similar precedents. I was very impressed and complimented her frequently on her hard work and dedication. Initially, she blushed a lot but later just grinned when I flattered her work.

In the first few days in the office, Emma dressed very formally. After a week, I told her she would be more comfortable wearing anything she liked and use formal wear when we met clients or represented them in court. Slowly, I noticed the changes: After 3 weeks, the dress code stuff disappeared, and Emma showed up wearing skirts and nice blouses. She let loose her long brown hair and even began using lipstick.

About that time, I began paying more attention to the fact that my trainee was an attractive woman: At 5'4" and 120 pounds, with long blonde hair and large blue eyes, she was an eye candy. I know people my age, 46, do not use this term, but being a bachelor, I spent ample time in the gym and heard young people talking about the other sex.

In her second month with us, occasionally, we worked late. Emma had on less casual and, how shall I say it, more revealing clothes. The effect on me was apparent: My logical, highly professional thought process shifted toward ogling her body and, sometimes, when she bent in front of me, even peeking through her cleavage.

The first time she caught me staring at her creamy C-cup tits, Emma blushed and straightened up. Neither of us mentioned it again. However, 2 days later, I saw her wearing a sheer blouse again. She brought me a cup of coffee, bent before me, and asked seductively if I needed something else. I tried to keep cool and did my best to ignore the sexy tits that were on full display, but my eyes betrayed me, and I stole a peek. She laughed and said, "Matt, we work many hours together. It is impossible to concentrate only on the job. Now and then, some fun is OK. After all, neither of us is married."

From that day on, the concentration at work diminished. As much as I tried to focus on the work at hand, I got the impression Emma was doing the opposite. She was still performing fantastically, and her bright mind was very helpful. However, she took every opportunity to make me ogle her body. When she knew nobody else was around, she'd wear extremely short mini skirts, come to work with sheer blouses and bras, or even braless.

For me, there was no escape, and my penis hardened frequently. I had no doubt she noticed it and purposefully did it. Once, I felt trapped and asked with a bitter smile: "Emma, you are not fair. I may be much older than you, but I still have testosterone. Why do you like torturing me?"

She stared at me and said, "Matt, you are a good attorney and a wonderful mentor. But life is more than work. We both attract each other, and you are too stubborn to admit it."

I hesitated and then stuttered, "You aare right about me fiinding you veery attractive. However, I aam 20 years oolder than you. And iit is illegal in our country for a teacher to date his stuudent."

"Matt, you are a chicken... Nobody else cares, and nobody will ever know."

"Sorry, Emma, but the answer is no."

Her face showed obvious disappointment, but she remained quiet. In the days and weeks that followed, she continued harassing me with revealing clothes, but we didn't talk about the subject again.

A week before the end of her internship, Emma cornered me and mumbled, "Matt, you taught me so much, and I am very grateful. I want to buy you something, to make you remember me, but I have no clue what it could be."

"Girl, you did a wonderful job, and I have already written a highly appreciative recommendation letter for you. Trust me, I don't need anything to remember you..."

"In that case, you can make me happy if you come to my apartment on Friday. It will be the last time I see you before returning home. By the way, it is exactly my 24th birthday, and there is nobody else I know around here..."

I felt sorry for her. Celebrating a birthday alone, far away from home, sounded cruel.

I smiled, "I'll be happy to congratulate you for turning the page from being a baby to a beautiful young lady. Is 8 pm OK?"

She grinned and kissed my cheek, "You are sweet."

...

I put on clean khaki pants and a long-sleeved light blue shirt. I even shined my shoes.

On my way to her place, I bought a nice bouquet of red and white roses and a box of Leonidas pralines for her birthday. Since it was also her last day with us, I added a Moet & Chandon Champagne.

She opened the door and looked radiant. A touch of makeup and shiny red lipstick emphasized her delicate face. The short white dress displayed deep cleavage sans bra, through which I could clearly see her protruding nipples. Her shapely legs ended with 3" heel white shoes.

She was breathtaking and knew it. Her confident smile revealed she wasn't depressed about celebrating her big day with only me...

I handed her the presents and openly ogled her figure, "Emma, the way you look now will be engraved in my memory for a long time."

She grinned, "Matt, thank you for the gifts. Let's drink for the day I turn old and join your generation."

"Dear girl, at the tender age of 24, you hardly crossed from being a minor to adulthood. But you are right that a drink and cheers are in order."

I opened the Champagne and poured it into 2 glasses, "Cheers to you and happy ever after."

She chugged the bubbly and giggled, "I made a cake especially for you. I heard from your secretary you liked chocolate cake with a glass of wine, so I made a chocolate rum cake. I hope you'll like it."

"Emma, unless you put in onion and garlic, I cannot imagine I won't love it."

I sat in her small living room and watched her walk to the kitchen. Actually, 'walk' was the wrong word. The correct one should have been 'sashay.' I wondered whether her hips' exaggerated gliding resulted from the tight dress and high heels or if it was to get my attention.

I didn't dare tell her that my cock began engorging the moment I saw her. God, she was beautiful! I forced myself to gaze at other things, like the 3 black and white photographs on the wall and the small, colorful table in the corner. My success was short-lived. When she returned with the tray and bent before me, my eyes fixed on her swaying breasts. Of course, the naughty girl knew what she was doing. She glanced at me and smirked, "Matt, which eye candy would you rather have? The one on the tray, or the one your eyes seem to concentrate on?"

I blushed. Then, I grabbed the cake, gulped the remaining wine in my glass, and giggled, "Do I really need to choose?"

She had a mysterious smile. She refilled both our glasses, raised hers, and declared, "This time, it's for you. May god bless you with the courage to do what you really want."

"I'll drink to that. I'll add that my wish is for you to succeed in your professional life. I know that with your brain, the sky is the limit."

We continued chatting and drinking, and soon, the large Champagne bottle was empty. At the same time, I also finished 2 large pieces of chocolate cake filled with rum.

I forgot to consider one thing - I was not a big drinker. Actually, I never had more than one glass of wine at parties.

I felt slightly lightheaded but overall great. I was in the company of a pretty lady, eating tasty cake and drinking expensive Champagne. What could be better?

Gradually, my relaxed mood made me less concerned Emma would catch me peeking at her assets, and my talk reflected it as well.

I remembered her asking me, "Matt, officially, I stopped being your student a few hours ago. So there is no reason we shouldn't be frank with each other. Now, I can admit that I find you very attractive."

I chortled, "Dear Emma, you are much more than attractive. You are pretty, sexy, and the whole package."

She whispered, "Do you really think I am sexy?"

I stood up, and the tent in my pants was apparent.

She approached me, pushed me back onto the chair, and said, "It's a happy day. We should stop pretending and do what we wish. To be more direct - Matt, I wanted to touch your body for months and even more this evening. Please..."

For the life of me, I had no idea what made me say it, but I recall my mouth blurting, "Honey, I want you too. I ogled your perfect body when we were in the office and had wet dreams about us."

She grinned, "At last!..." Next, she came toward me, sat on my lap, and kissed my lips softly. She closed her eyes and stayed like that. I gently forced her lips to part, French kissed her, and our tongues intertwined. When I let go, her pulse and respiration were very fast. She mumbled, "Matt, please take me."

I carried her in my arms to her bedroom and stood her up. She opened her eyes and watched me. I said, "Emma, I imagined your body multiple times. Will you undress for me?"

Her hands moved backward and gradually unzipped the elegant white dress. Seconds later, her free breasts burst free, and after a short jiggling, stayed proud up on her chest, defying gravity. The quarter-size, dark pink nipples were especially tempting. I resisted the sudden urge to touch them and continued watching with my mouth wide open. Next, her flat, soft tummy with a narrow waistline appeared and contrasted with her ample tits above. Emma continued unzipping her dress, and soon after, the dress landed on the carpet, exposing her low-cut sheer white panties. I could see through the panties her bald cunt and the bulging camel toe. She stared at me and slowly removed her panties.

By now, my cock was so stiff that it threatened to rip off my underwear and pants.

After completing her seductive striptease, Emma noticed my frontal problem and smiled, "Matt, honey, may I help you? I'd hate to see something bad happen to your organ, especially BEFORE it was put to good use."

I sat there, hypnotized and unable to think of a coherent answer. She moved forward with her amazing boobs undulating mildly, forcing my eyes to focus on them. When she reached me, she knelt down and started unzipping my fly. Suddenly, my extended pole jolted forward and up inside my boxers and barely missed her face.

She giggled, "Your monster has no respect for me. It wants to attack a helpless girl. Please, can you tell him to be patient? We have all the time in the world."

Next, she lowered my pants carefully, ensuring my organ did not show other aggressive signs.

Subsequently, her tiny palms pulled down my boxers, exposing my 7 incher.

Her eyes widened, "Matt, your hotdog is impressive: It's long and wide. I'll enjoy it. I like that you are circumcised." She caressed the purple head, "Your mushroom is very soft. I think it's trying to deceive me - The shaft feels velvety and veiny, but inside, it is as hard as a bone."

As she continued describing my member admiringly, a drop appeared on its tip.

Emma whispered, "Don't cry, buddy. I promise to be nice. Here, let me dry you." She licked it and rolled it inside her mouth to taste it. She grinned, "It was delicious."

Emma fondled the shaft gently and continued talking to my rod. "Darling, I think it's time for you to seek refuge in a safe place. How would you like to visit my mouth? It is warm and moist. You'll like it. But be nice and don't jump. I promise your time to enjoy dancing inside will come."

Subsequently, her lips spread around the spongy head, and she milked it gently. It jolted once. She removed it from her mouth, pointed a finger at him, and said, "If you misbehave, I'll bite you. Be a good boy, and your prize will arrive soon."

She reinserted the distal part of my swollen cock into her mouth, and my pecker gradually disappeared between her red lips. I wondered how much of it would penetrate before she gagged. After about 5", my prick met an obstacle on the way. Emma coughed mildly, and my prick was able to continue, probably crossing from her mouth to the pharynx.

Eventually, her lips touched my pubic area. She pushed her tongue up, shoving my organ against her palate, and began bobbing. Her ministrations were slow and steady: Going in all the way and then pulling back while sucking it. Her pace did not change over time, but her sucking intensified gradually. It was like having a powerful Hoover working at maximum. My arousal, which was pretty high after her erotic striptease show, shot up rapidly. I loved Emma's job on my dick, but my stronger wish was for both of us to cum together.

I pulled my raging cock from her reluctant mouth and blurted, "Emma dear, your mouth is TOO good. I'd rather we play together on your bed."

"As you wish, sir. Will you undress by yourself, or you need my help?"

I chuckled, "Girl, I am afraid if you touch me, I'd cum. Let me do it slowly. Hopefully, it will deflate somewhat before we are in bed."

She lay on her bed and gazed at my body. I took my time undressing, and my pole shriveled somewhat. When I was done, I watched her eyes. They were mesmerized by my cock. Her stare excited it, and my pecker grew to a full mast again.

I lay by her side, and we faced each other. I kissed her, and my hand moved to touch her body. I prevented it from going directly where it wanted and caressed gingerly her smooth neck.

She moaned and shut her eyes. She whispered, "What took you so long?!..." I didn't bother answering.

Next, my lips moved to nibble lightly on her earlobe. She quivered and murmured, "This spot is very sensitive." I continued licking it, and my hand started descending to her chest. She anticipated my next move and arched her back to push her breasts in my direction. My fingers crawled toward her gorgeous tits, intentionally slowing down before touching them. It wasn't easy for me to hold back, but from prior experience with girls, I knew that the anticipation heightened their arousal.

The closer I came to her mammaries, the faster her breathing became. When at last I cupped the magnificent breast, she sighed, "Oh, god. I thought I'd die before you found what you were looking for."

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my tumescent organ, "Here, girl, play with that toy and let me enjoy your assets." She mumbled, "Please, Matt, hurry. I am about to explode, and I prefer to feel it with your tool inside me."

I whispered in her ear, "Honey, you just told me we have all the time in the world. I am not rushing anything. If at any time you climax, that's OK. Nobody says you are limited to a single orgasm. You tempted, seduced, and made me have sex with you, so now you be obedient, and I do it my way."

She blurted, "Yes, sir. You're the boss."

My hand advanced at a snail's pace across her incredible chest, concentrating first on her left one - caressing, tweaking, and kneading it before leisurely progressing to her right one. I pinched it lightly and then leaned my head on her nipple and milked it.

Emma was extremely horny. She tried her best to tolerate my unhurried pace, but her rapid pulse, frequent moans, and shaky palm squeezing my penis gave away her urgent need.

Then she directed my tool to her clitoris and pushed it onto her sensitive nub. Within seconds, she gasped, her muscles spasmed uncontrollably, and her body trembled violently. I caressed her body softly and let her recover for a while. I smiled, "Honey, you cheated."

"I couldn't take it anymore," she admitted.

"I forgive you this time. However, you should know we are not done yet."

She winked, "I definitely hope so. My nagging itch down there will not go away until your giant thing scratches it from within..."

"And now the tactic will change." I grabbed both her hands, placed them above her head, and held them tight with my left hand as my right progressed to her mons.

She scrambled, "Please, Matt, free my hands. I promise to behave now. I want to touch your body."

"No, dear. You didn't listen before, and now we'll do it my way."

She complained, "You are so cruel. I hate you!"

I laughed, "I know. And I care less. You should learn that a short early suffering enhances the final satisfaction."

"How about you free one hand?"

"Absolutely no. You can continue protesting, but it won't help. This time, both of us will climax simultaneously."

My fingers reached her drenched labia and massaged them softly. she groaned, closed her eyes, and spread her legs apart. I explored both outer and inner folds, inserting a forefinger into her opening. She managed to twist her pelvis, increasing the friction with my fluttering finger. I added a second finger, feeling her respiration and heart rate accelerating again.

I whispered in her ear, "Emma darling, I think the time has come for you to feel me the way you wanted."

Her eyes remained closed, but she had a little smile. She mumbled, "Thank god! I thought your goal was to torture me and leave."

I moved between her thighs and lubricated my hard cock with her juices, "Girl, would you like me to start slow?"

She panted, "I don't care. Just do it."

"Well, in that case, let's ride a Ferrari."

Next, I penetrated her snatch with one powerful shove and drove 100 miles per hour. I was plowing her body savagely while kneading roughly her pretty tits. In less than one minute, Emma's torso quivered, and she started crying. I was aroused and had no intention of stopping. I placed a pillow under her butt and continued abusing her pussy, with my rod now ravaging her G spot. Her cries intensified, and her body went limp with occasional jerking. I pinched her nipple with my left hand and gently inserted my right forefinger into her puckered hole.

Emma gasped, and subsequently, her body shook again. Her mouth was wide open, fighting to inhale as she was screaming incoherent words. I was concerned the neighbors would call the police, and French kissed her to muffle the noise before erupting deep in her vaginal crevices.

I guess my horny state was so intense that my prick refused to shrink after ejaculating. 'Oh, well, in that case, I'll continue. A sexual encounter with Emma would never happen again, so additional drilling would create even more pleasant memories.'

12