My Adventures with Emma Ch. 02

Story Info
The encounter with Emma and Liam.
5.2k words
4.61
4.3k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter, our law firm accepted a new trainee, and I ended up with Emma. She was efficient and attractive. She tried to seduce me on several occasions, and I resisted until her last day when I gave in. The sexual encounter was great. Years later, she called me and suggested to have a threesome with her fiance.

...............................................................................................

I hadn't heard from Emma for 2 months. Then, one evening, I heard her voice again. It was a short sentence, "He agreed."

I was surprised. After thinking about it some more, I told her I wanted to talk to him before our encounter. She said, "Matt, please, be gentle with him. It wasn't easy to persuade him to do it, but after 3 unsuccessful discussions with psychologists and sex therapists, as well as watching multiple porno movies displaying rough sex action and threesomes, I could not come up with any other idea. Knowing you are a sex expert and a good mentor, although, in another area, you are my last hope. He told me he hated the idea, and only his unconditional love for me made him agree to give it a chance."

"Emma, the one motivation I have in discussing it with him is your long-term happiness. It is well established that in our society, sexual satisfaction is a must for sustaining good relationships. In my talk with him, I want to clarify 2 issues. A. Does he understand that a successful marriage is more than tenderness and caring? Satisfying sexual activity depends on each partner's expectations and fantasies. B. Is he not loving you enough that he is willing to lose you over unfulfilled intimacy? "

She sighed, "Matt, you are very wise. I'll ask him to see you, hoping he will agree."

...

About a month later, Liam called me. His voice sounded nasal, "Hi, Matt. My name is Liam, and Emma is my fiancée. She asked me to talk to you."

"Nice to hear your voice. Did she tell you what this was all about?

"Yes... I think her idea is bad, but I promised her to discuss it with you."

"This subject is better done face to face. Can you come to my house?"

"An evening next week on Tuesday or Thursday will be fine."

"Emma will give you my address. Please be here Tuesday at 7 pm."

"OK, sir. See you soon."

...

Liam rang the bell on time. I opened the door and tried to establish a first impression of the guy. He dressed casually with jeans pants, and a gray shirt. His face caught my eyes: He was attractive, but... I'd say more pretty than handsome. His scant facial hair, small nose, full lips, and soft jawline weren't what I'd call manly.

I invited him to sit in the living room and offered him a drink. He smiled nervously and asked for a glass of white wine. I served wine for both of us and sat down.

"Liam, I saw Emma almost 2 years ago. I have fond memories of her as a bright young lawyer who's destined for greatness."

"She told me. She also mentioned you two had sex together."

I was surprised by his directness.

"That is true. When the official internship ended, we had a sexual encounter. Does it bother you?"

"Not really. It was before we met."

"Emma called me a few months ago, telling me she was in love with you. According to her, you were perfect minus. Everything but the intimacy was fantastic. Do you mind if I ask you some personal questions?"

"You can ask anything. If I don't want to answer, I won't. If I don't like your attitude, I'll leave."

I smiled, "That's fair. Have you had girlfriends before Emma?"

"I am 28. Over the years, I went out with multiple girls but had only one serious girlfriend."

"Is she the only one you had sexual relations with?"

"I reached second and third base with some of the other girls, but except for one of them, never a home run."

"Did you enjoy the sexual activity with your former girlfriend?"

"I thought it was OK. For me, sex is an activity to get close to your mate and enjoy the exercise."

"If it's not TOO much to ask, why did you separate?"

"We were together for 8 months, and one day, I caught her in bed with my friend."

"Did you ask her why she did it?"

"I'd rather not answer this one."

"All right. Now, Emma says she wishes you to be more dominant and take charge in bed. Don't you want to do it, or do you think you cannot do it?"

"It's not in my nature. I take life easy and see no reason to dominate anybody or anything."

"Have you ever been dominated by somebody?"

He hesitated, "Let's skip this question too."

"Liam, I hope you understand the dilemma: Emma has certain needs. She loves you and wishes to help you any way she can, but if you think you cannot satisfy her sexually, sooner or later, she'll cheat or leave you."

"Matt, unlike Emma, I don't think our issue is major. Frequently, during sex, she orgasms. I admit it's not always, but according to the literature, there are many women who never climax. In fact, when we are in bed, sometimes I do not cum either."

"I see your point. However, your future wife feels she needs more. Look, since I never got married, I am the last to preach to you about a successful marriage. But in any relationship, success and failure do not depend on one being good or bad, rich or poor, handsome or ugly. Everything is about 3 or 4 parameters: Communication, chemistry, perception, and expectations. If all of these are positive, the rest is much less important. If Emma is so desperate to ask me to help you two, it means she won't be happy with her current sexual life. Will you try to change it for her benefit?"

"You ask me to turn myself into somebody I am not."

"Liam, people have sacrificed much more for true love. Why can't you think of it as a role-play? You know, a woman may try to seduce a man by pretending to be a cheerleader, nurse, or a dominant mistress. Why can't you play a pirate, cowboy, or a burglar?"

Liam chuckled, "Because for me sexual encounter is an expression of love and not a fucking session..."

"Well, my friend, perhaps it's time you change your opinion about sex. When you become older, especially after many years of marriage, sex may be a more routine expression of bond. However, most young people I know use sex as a tool to relieve tension, and the surge of hormones allows them to fulfill sexual fantasies. The foreplay may be slow, gentle, and sensual, but, eventually, the act turns wilder and more satisfactory to both participants."

Liam stared at me for a moment, then stood up and said, "Matt, everything you said sounds good in theory. Emma wishes us to have a three-way. I agree to try on some conditions: A. If I do not like what I see or feel, we leave. B. No pain or other sadistic acts are performed. Agree?"

"I agree, but remember the reason we do it in the first place: Making Emma's marriage to you happy. Have an optimistic attitude, and I think we might achieve that."

When Liam left my house, I had a nagging hunch that he was trying to hide something. I wasn't sure yet, but it was enough for me to check it out on our encounter.

...

A day after Liam's visit, Emma phoned me to ask how it went.

I said, "Before I tell you, I'd like to know how HE described our discussion."

She chuckled, "According to him, it wasn't a discussion but an interrogation."

"I needed to learn more about what I could expect from him during the intimate encounter and ensure he behaved as expected."

"So now that you know, can we go ahead with it?"

"Yes, we can. I suggest Saturday at 6 pm, and please, don't eat anything heavy after lunch."

...

Saturday morning, I was busy with errands I hadn't completed during the week, and then I watched an English Premier League game on TV. I always liked soccer, and I was an odd duck in our class, being less interested in American football. Kevin De Bruyne was my favorite player. After the game, I was in a good mood - Manchester City, the team I liked, won against Liverpool.

At 5 pm, I began preparing. On a small table in the corner, I put a couple of wine bottles and beers with glasses. I opened the windows to let fresh air in and changed the sheets on my bed. After a last check to see that everything looked nice and neat, I shaved, showered, and was ready.

Emma and Liam arrived 10 minutes late and looked nervous. He was dressed similarly to before - Jeans pants, and a simple shirt, while Emma tried harder. She looked amazing wearing a short-sleeved sheer blouse with a nude-colored bra underneath, a short tight skirt, and 3" heel shoes. A touch of makeup and hot red lipstick were a sexy addition.

I kissed Emma's cheek and extended my hand to Liam before leading them to the living room. I hoped the soft lights and soothing music would calm their nerves.

I sat them on the loveseat and offered them an alcoholic drink. Emma chose white wine, and Liam took a Heineken. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down.

I smiled at Emma, "Lady, you look gorgeous. I remember you as a pretty lady, but it is clear your relationship with Liam is making you happier and thus look even prettier than before."

She grinned, took Liam's hand in hers, and declared, "We are thinking about mid September for our wedding."

"That's a good time. You will have beautiful weather wherever you select as your honeymoon destination."

Liam giggled, "We thought about Hawaii."

I liked their choice, "I've been to Hawaii multiple times. The islands have many fascinating attractions. I liked the Kilauea Volcano on the Big Island and the pretty vegetation in Kauai. However, my favorite island was Maui."

We continued chatting and drinking, and gradually, I noticed the couple relaxed. I waited another half an hour and then suggested to show them some renovations I did around the house.

I started outside, proudly pointing to the flower garden with the blooming colorful roses. Then, we moved toward the large jacuzzi. It was clean, and the hot, bubbly water looked tempting.

Liam commented, "Eventually, I'd like to install one just like this in our yard."

I gazed at him, "Later, if you guys are interested, we can have fun in it."

He smiled, "We don't have swimsuits here."

I winked at Emma, "We'll see about it."

Subsequently, I guided them to the family room, where I hung 3 new paintings. The one in the middle displayed an impressive panorama of Tuscany. I liked this painting a lot and paid several thousand dollars to have it. When Liam approached the canvas to investigate the painter's technique, I moved behind Emma and hugged her waist. I whispered in her ear, "What do you think?"

She leaned her head on my chest, "The picture is charming. And I also like the way you soften Liam..."

I held her hand and led them to my large bedroom. I stared at Liam, "How would you like to have a nice bedroom like that?"

He smiled, "It definitely looks impressive. I bet the mattress is more comfortable than the one I have on my bed, and you can sleep much better, too."

"Liam, hop on the bed and try it. If you like it, I'll make you a deal: When you guys marry, I'll buy you a similar mattress as a wedding gift."

He glanced at me, "Sir, you are very generous."

"Go ahead, try it!"

He removed his shoes and climbed on the bed. Liam changed his position several times and sighed, "It really is a perfect bed. I like it."

I looked at his fiancee, "Emma, you should also try it. It's a Saatva, the best mattress on the market. I bought it 3 months ago."

She grinned, "It's not such a good idea. This amazing bed is intended for persons who have pajamas or underwear."

I chuckled, "I've never worn pajamas in my life, but underwear is a great idea. Take off everything else and feel the bed."

Emma stared at me, then shifted to Liam and back at me. Neither of us said anything, and she slowly removed her blouse, exposing her silky soft bra. Next came off her skirt. Her familiar breathtaking figure awakened my penis, and I felt it stirring in my pants.

She moved to the bed, hugged Liam, and said in a spoiled voice. "Honey, it's perfect.

I want us to have a Saatva. If you take off your clothes, you'll feel the difference better."

He hesitated for a moment, then smiled, "If you say so." And then he removed his pants and shirt.

His skinny chest had little hair and what I'd describe as underdeveloped muscles. It was apparent the guy never bothered exercising much. His covered package was unimpressive either.

I laughed, "You two seem to enjoy my bed. Do you mind if I join?" Not waiting for an answer, I undressed and remained in my briefs. My half-mast pecker created a bulge at the front, and Emma noticed it immediately.

She giggled, "Matt, is it the sexy bed or me?..." Liam peeked and blushed but remained quiet.

"Emma dear, it's all about you. Your body is so beautiful that my hormones are simply overflowing. Liam, don't you agree?"

He smiled slightly, "Emma's has a good body."

I stared at him, "Is this how you feel about your future wife's heavenly body? I am surprised. Emma, take off your bra, and let's see if he is still unimpressed."

She gazed at Liam and slowly unclasped her bra, exposing her beauties. She swayed them mildly before his eyes.

He licked his lips, and a tiny tent appeared in his underwear. Was it so small because he had observed her gorgeous tits multiple times before, or was there another reason?...

My own rod was now fully erect. The head pushed forward and up. Shortly after, the waistband gave in, resulting in the mushroomed part breathing fresh air.

I had no intention of covering my pecker and observed the reaction of my guests. Emma grinned. Liam blushed. Did his tent grow slightly more?

I said to Emma, "Girl, I've had intimate relationships with many ladies before, but your tits are by far the sexiest. It's not just a courtesy compliment. See what seeing them did to me."

She grinned, "Sorry, sir. I know it's my fault. How can I make it up to you?"

"Come closer, remove my briefs, caress my buddy gently, and apologize to him for your too-erotic show-off!"

She smiled happily and gingerly crawled toward my prick. With the corner of my eye, I observed Liam. His eyes were hypnotized by my engorged organ. He watched his future wife take it in her tiny palm, massage it lightly, and whisper, "Hey, big guy, I am truly sorry to harden you. I'll try my best to help you recover." Then she gave the tip a small kiss.

I noticed Liam's bulge increased further. I didn't know if his reaction was due to the alcohol or arousal, but it was time to take it to the next level.

I glanced at Liam, "You seem to enjoy the show. I think you better join us. Will you please, remove Emma's panties?"

He hesitated for a few seconds and then slowly lowered her pink panties until they were off. Her vulva was shiny, likely moist already.

"Liam, your girl's cunt is beautiful. I love watching it. Don't you? Emma, please help him take off his underwear so we can see what he thinks about your exquisite nudity!"

His member became exposed and looked shorter and thinner than mine. He was uncircumcised with very little bush hair. It pointed up and seemed at its maximal size, reaching about 5" in length. It may have been what many articles would define as average length, but I doubted it could ever give Emma the same filling sensation as my larger girth, 7" cock would.

Since the next step was supposed to be a threesome, and the last thing I wanted was to make Liam feel inadequate, I ogled his member admiringly and said, "A nice one."

Subsequently, I asked him to lie on his back and spread his legs. I gazed at Emma and pointed at his stiff dick, "Lady, show his cute organ some love."

She moved between his legs, rubbed his member, and began milking it. I watched her luscious red lips working him and waited until I heard him starting to moan. I moved forward, knelt by his head, and said softly, "Emma, you did great. I think Liam is horny. Climb on his pecker and ride him. He'll enjoy it."

She mounted his hard pole and began moving up and down on it. He closed his eyes and cupped her glorious breasts with his hands. The sight of Emma's bouncing boobs with his palms barely touching them was highly arousing. I moved closer to his face, massaged gently her closest tit, and then placed his hand on my hairy chest. He gasped but shortly after recovered, and his pelvis seemed to jolt more powerfully. I continued rubbing her tit and then pinched her nipple lightly. At the same time, I used my other hand to move his over my pectorals. He didn't object, and his breathing accelerated.

I moved closer, and my knees touched his cheek. My erect cock was now above his face. My torso slowly descended as I whispered to Emma, "Honey, you look fantastic on his cock. I love watching you ride your lover." At the same time, I removed my guiding palm from Liam's and let his hand trail my chest. He tried to feel my muscles, and his groans grew louder.

When the base of my cock was about an inch above Liam's face, I placed my forefinger on his lips and gingerly traced them. His lips parted, and my finger invaded his mouth. His tongue trembled momentarily. Then his lips closed on my finger and he sucked it lightly.

Liam's pelvis was now pounding Emma's body much stronger when suddenly, Emma began shuddering on top of him. She was climaxing. I felt Liam was close as well. I removed my finger from his mouth and aimed my tumescent cock down to touch his lips. His lips spread open, and I gently shoved my organ inside. His lips wrapped around it, and shortly after, his torso quivered as he underwent a massive climax.

I lifted his head somewhat and started fucking his face slowly.

Liam was in the throes of his orgasm and didn't seem to mind. In fact, each time my cock retracted, he was milking it. The whole scenario turned out to be more than I expected, and I exploded in his oral cavity. He wasn't ready and almost choked, before managing to regain control and swallowing my spunk.

When I finished, I removed my shriveling prick from his mouth and continued playing with Emma's body. She kept on riding his cock, her climax still making her shiver, and Liam's member did not seem to lose power as a result of me flooding his mouth.

The guy did not show a sign of being reluctant to blow me. I suspected he was a submissive, closeted gay even before going to bed. The clues were right there: His body habitus, the pretty face, and his refusal to be more dominant with his future wife.

As Emma gradually recovered from her peak, I helped her roll sideways. She was not aware her lover just sucked me dry. She opened her eyes, and her face glowed, "Liam, this was the best sex we had. Thank you." We stayed quiet.

She turned to me, "Matt, I appreciate your help, but you didn't climax. It's not appropriate. What can we do to... 'remedy' the situation?"

I peeked at Liam. His face looked pale, but it may have been the dim lighting in the room. I didn't bother correcting Emma and smiled, "It's still early. Let's rest a little, then enjoy inside the jacuzzi, and later, we'll think about what to do about it."

...

Emma went to the bathroom, and I glanced at Liam, "Are you OK?"

He blushed and mumbled, "I think so..."

"Your fiancee had a blast on your penis. Whatever the reason was, you were very aroused and did great. Let's get refreshed in the jacuzzi, and I'll help you prove to Emma you can do it."

He gave me an embarrassing look, "Thanks for not mentioning you orgasmed in my mouth."

"Liam, have you had sexual relationships with men before?"

He didn't have time to answer - Emma came out of the bathroom smiling broadly, "Guys, I feel awesome! The idea of taking a break in the jacuzzi sounds great."

We strolled naked to the jacuzzi outside. On the way, I grabbed 3 towels. I wasn't concerned about the neighbors - The fenced yard prevented anybody from prying inside.

12