My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd spent many happy hours wanking and dreaming how I would please my Auntie Julie. I only stopped when she started begging. I had made a start on turning dreams into reality.

"Ready for cock?" I asked a little later when her breathing had returned to near normal.

I was laying beside her on the bed, cuddling her close and tenderly fondling her magnificent tits.

"Pleeese..." she begged.

I stood, unfastened my belt and unzipped.

"Wanna get it out for me, make sure it's to your liking?"

It, being my cock, was like a bone! A throbbing bone and if it wasn't to my Aunt's liking I was in big trouble. How many gallons of pubescent spunk had I spilled into how many tissues over the years while fantasising about her and her sister? Probably dozens and thousands. I distinctly remember visualising her naked and bouncing on my cock only the night before I met Anne in the pouring rain!

"Ooooh," she exclaimed, "It's all nice and smooth! Did Anne do that for you?"

"Yes. Do you like it smooth?"

"I do! It looks very majestic, 'specially when standing to attention like that. Which Anne?" she said dipping her head forward and taking just the head between her lips.

"Both. They stood either side and did one side each. They let me watch them shave each other. I think a smooth cunt looks beautiful. I wanted to know what a smooth cock was like and if it was good for them too."

"What do they think of your smooth cock then?"

"They love it too so we have a shaving session whenever it's needed.

By then she was working her mouth up and down my cock with a lot more expertise than I expected for a woman who's husband didn't go down on her. One hand on my shaft the other exploring my balls and arse. It felt good, very good. A tender squeeze of my nuts was just perfectly judged, not too little pressure. Not too much to hurt. She played with my ball sac, probing behind my balls with a finger. That was new. That was very nice. Her other hand was following her mouth up and down my length. When she released it to take some air her hand continued over the head, keeping contact and the sensation growing. My cock grew towards its full majesty once more. Her tongue played with the eye-of-cock then sucked the purple head into her mouth before, once more taking my length to the hilt. I was down her throat. The muscles were closing rubbing my cock head again. I didn't really want to cum in her mouth but I would if she insisted.

"God! You're fucking good at giving head!"

"Yeah! Thanks, but don't tell your Uncle." she said pausing for air, before going down again.

"He won't eat me out but expects me to blow him," she continued on the top of the next stroke. "I never volunteer but when he pushes, I do it with as much ill grace as I can."

Down she went again. Do I fill her mouth or her cunt? Both were very attractive options. I could probably manage both before my Mother returned or I went to visit My Girls.

"So, you're sucking my cock because I ate your cunt? When a guy eats you, you suck him, that's why you're so good, eh?"

She looked up, straight into my eyes. Words weren't necessary.

"You can suck my cock as often you like!" I told her, decision made. "Now kneel up, there's another hole I want to put that cock into. Are you safe? Can I shoot my load into you or should I take it out? Shoot it onto your arse or back instead?"

She moved to take up the required position.

"Fuck me hard and fill me full, nephew!" came the eager answer.

### ### ###

12