My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This as good as it gets?" she asked quietly.

I hadn't actually been focused on my cock being more interested in the novel way she was measuring the size. Nobody had ever mentioned the size of my cock, as such. I knew from the rugby club changing rooms it was a decent size but a dozen or so team mates wasn't a good cross section of the male population to compare it with. Only Rupert's came close and I'd only seen that when he was fucking my girlfriend/sister. I wondered how close her finger tips got when wrapped around Bob's cock and how much stuck out from the top of her hands. Having gone off the boil, as it were, I knew that it wasn't still at full stretch.

"Suck it and see," I suggested with a little grin.

She didn't hesitate but went straight down on it, taking far more length in the first go than I expected. She bobbed her head up and down quickly making my cock slippery with her saliva then set about making it hard. Her mouth stayed up, playing with my cock head while her hands worked the length. They twisted and turned as they moved. Every half a dozen strokes or so she'd stop, sit back and admire her handiwork. Much like a parent blowing up a child's balloon and checking just how much more puff could be blown in without it exploding. Each time her smile grew broader. At length she sat back on her heels again and made the same measurements and calculations. I was fit to burst!

"Well," she said at last, "I can see why your sisters are so excited. You've inherited my height and and your Father's width and your cock is suitably proportioned. That is a bit longer and a lot thicker. I hope you're fit, young man, because once I've told the Harem that Bob's cock is back with a vengeance they'll be beating a path to your door. Dave and Henry will be delighted with the rest! Now, I'm told you're the perfect height for the kitchen table. Help me up!"

Nanny Ruth had a large house, much larger than a single woman really needed even though she did have children to bring up when she was younger. The kitchen was nearly as big as Anne's and right in the middle was a long, solid looking farmhouse style kitchen table, bigger even than Anne's. Upon the table was an old, grey army blanket with red piping around the edges. On top it was a large bath towel and on top of that was a tube of KY Jelly. She led me to the table.

"Help me up!" she instructed.

I pulled her to me and held her tight running my hands up and down her bare back and stroking her naked bum before holding her at arms length and admiring her body.

"Whatcha doin' yer big lug?," she demanded with a big smile and a girly wriggle of pleasure, "I said help me up not manhandle me!"

"Two things, Nanny Ruth," I said my own defence, "One! You said you'd do a little turn and let me enjoy your nakedness once I was wearing the same number of clothes as you. Well I'm naked and I want to see your body, naked and in all it's glory and Two! Isn't a loving Grandson entitled to a nice cuddle with his dear old Granny?" I laughed.

Nanny Ruth laughed. She stepped away from me ready to turn as I directed. She was magnificent! It was a time long before inserts so her breasts were all her own. A perfect shape, full to the point of nearly being saggy, but the operative word is nearly. They were a good handful and the perfection was emphasised but the nearly flat belly. Her hips were wide, her legs were long and shapely, made perfect by the high, red fuck-me heels she was wearing. At the apex of her legs was a triangle of light where her thighs didn't meet. I'd not seen that on either of the Annes and to be honest I'd not really looked on My Mother, Julie or Sally. Her cunt was smooth and her labia swollen. She turned sideways. Her bum was comfortable, rounded to perfection, designed to sit on laps and ride cocks.

"Arms up please?" I requested authoritatively.

She raised her arms eagerly and her breasts lifted with them. It was as much as I could do to refrain from leaping forward and sucking the erect nipples into my mouth while my hands mauled the beautiful orbs.

She turned again.

Her bum sort of came to life, rounded, glorious, delicious, spank-able and very, very fuckable.

"Can I put my arms down now?" came her plaintiff request.

"Do you need to?"

"Not really."

"Then intertwine your fingers for me. Your heels make your legs and bum look absolutely fabulous and with your arms up high your tits are just perfect. I hope you enjoy having lots of attention paid to them?"

She didn't answer, just chuckled mischievously. Yeah! I know, stupid question!

With the inspection complete I stepped up behind her and pulled her back into my arms. One hand caressed her tits while the other headed south, between her parted thighs. I worked her nipples. She moaned and tilted her head back offering me her neck. I nuzzled it and nibbled her ear lobe. She groaned softly.

"Good?" I whispered.

"Is my cunt wet?"

I moved a finger to the top of her slit then worked it between the folds. I slipped down very easily but I kept going down, just to be certain. I found her love hole and my finger slipped in without resistance to the second knuckle.

"Just a bit," I laughed delightedly.

"Then help me up onto the table. I need a reminder of what a proper cock feels like!" she laughed.

"Yes, Nanny," I said helping her up, "and a proper cock is what I intend to give you." I warned her before grabbing the tube of KY quickly before she could lay back on it.

"You won't need that, yet." she informed me, "that's just to remind me to take it upstairs, later. Now, get on with it!"

"But, Nan. . ." I tried.

"If you're going to say 'too old', or 'not wet enough,' I'll put you over my knee and paddle your bum like I did when you were a nipper. I had Dave and Henry round last night to make sure I was in full working order and now I want your cock. . . hard and urgent, just like you fucked your Mum the first time."

What could I say? I rested my cock head against her wet pussy, lifted her legs onto my shoulder, held her thighs steady and shoved my hips forward.

Nanny Ruth screamed with delight. She squirted, soaking my balls and lower belly, she shook and shuddered before opening her eyes and laughing.

"That's my boy! Now fuck your dear old Nan like there's no tomorrow!"

### ### ###

Fucking Nan was a massive pleasure and an enormous turn on! I've fucked my sisters. Fucked my Mother and was now fucking my Grandmother. It couldn't possibly get any better than that, could it? I didn't just pound away at her cunt until she told me to stop. This lady was special, very special and warranted the very best fucking treatment.

Nanny was voluble and loud. Effusive words of encouragement and incomprehensible sounds of pleasure emitting from her mouth while tangible evidence of her physical joy came gushing from her cunt. After a particularly loud climax I let my cock slip out, much to her annoyance. She chastised me mightily demanding that I replace it with dire threats of Armageddon and the three horsemen of the Apocalypse descending to drag me down to hell should I fail to satisfy her.

"Nanny," I grinned at her, "you're such a greedy bitch! Patience."

I knelt between her legs and began to eat her out. It wasn't long before she was writhing on the table and threatening dire consequences should I dare to stop. Needless to say, I stopped and stood up between her parted legs.

"Now where have I heard that before?" I asked lifting her legs, "seems only a few minutes ago you were threatening me with the three horsemen if I stopped ramming my cock up your greedy cunt and now you're making the same threats if I start fucking you senseless. Never satisfied, some women. Now, line my cock up exactly where you want me to shove it."

She lined me up perfectly, keeping a good grip lest I dare move it. I held her legs as wide as my arms would reach and moved forward. My helmet was resting just inside her pussy lips.

"Sure that's where you want it? Not down your gobbling throat or up your sexy arse?"

"I'll have it both places, later," she said urgently, "right now I want it in my cunt. Deep in my cunt. Fuck me you bast.. arrrrd!" she groaned as I jammed my cock home fast and hard.

"Shit! Fuck I'm cummin already. Don't fucking stop!" then she shuddered abruptly screamed loud and went silent, just as the back door opened.

Now by then I'd fucked two of my loves in front of the rugby team and licked them out. I'd fucked my sisters and my Mother and it wasn't a great secret. Having somebody walk in on me while I was fucking a woman on the kitchen table didn't disturb me in the least. If it was a stranger, unlikely as it was, I was just a lucky guy fucking a naked, beautiful woman. If it was a family member then it was likely they'd just watch until it was their turn, with me or my Nan.

12