My Affair with a Mature Marrie Lady

Story Info
We only had a few more meetings at my flat.
1.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise and I became fuck buddies in 2015, after we initially met through a online dating app. two dates later she admitted to me that she was married and not seeking a serious romantic relationship just wanted sex. She was however looking for a younger man to supply her with sex. She had not lied on her profile and I was well aware of our age difference because that was one of the factors that had attracted me to her, plus the fact that she looked gorgeous. Louise was 58 and I was 40. I was flattered and excited when she asked me straight out if I was interested in her proposition, I immediately accepted and agreed that we would meet at a local hotel later that week to confirm that we were both sexually compatible.

That first meeting was incredible, we slowly undressed each other, she looked fantastic nude, she had a figure that most twenty year old girls would envy. The sex was brilliant, filled with laughter and giggles as we explored each other's bodies. We sucked and fucked each other for the next three hours, I quickly discovered that Louise was capable of multiple orgasms especially when I used my fingers and tongue on her clit. From the start she insisted that we did not need to use condoms, due to being quite far through the menopause there was no chance of her getting pregnant. She seemed to genuinely relish the taste and feel of my load when I finally ejaculated into her mouth following a lengthy blowjob. Louise must have cum eight or nine times and I managed three times myself before I admitted that my cock was sore so we had to finish for the evening.

Louise was very satisfied and we arranged to meet again in a fortnight. I suggested that it was silly to use a hotel and we should make use of my flat and from then on that is what we did.

We would meet on average once a month, sometimes three. She would arrive punctually at six and always said that she had to leave by ten. Over the next six months I gradually learnt more about her and her life. She told me that husband was older than her and worked in finance in the city. She said that he had little interest in sex and they had separate bedrooms. One evening while we were in the shower before she left, I asked her what would happen if he found out about our fuck sessions. She shocked me by saying that he already knew and the following day after each of our meetings he would come into her room and she would have to recount what we had done in graphic detail. While she was telling him he would usually get her to wank his small cock him until he came over her breasts.

One weekend I had a surprise call from Louise saying that she was close to my flat and asked if it was convenient for her to come around saying that she was feeling very horny. Ten minutes later she was in my flat sucking my cock until she lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side while I fucked her. Minutes later she straightened her clothes, kissed me on the cheek and left. Only once did she stay overnight, she had told her husband that she was going to a show with a girlfriend and staying in a hotel after. That one night was epic and one that I will always remember, we were both drained when she left the next morning. Gradually the period between each meeting got longer and I felt that we were beginning to get bored. It was at this time Louise made her strangest request. She was on her belly between my legs with my cock in her mouth when she looked up at me and asked if I would come to her home and fuck her while her husband was in the same room watching us.

I told her that I was very nervous of the idea but she was insistent and assured me that her husband would take no part and stay on the sidelines. Eventually, even though I was unhappy about the thought of being in the same room as her husband, I agreed. When the day arrived I drove to her house, Louise opened the door to me and led me straight upstairs to her bedroom. The room was quite dark except for a small spotlight aimed at the bed. Louise left me to take a shower and then I sat on the bed wearing a robe around me waiting for her to return.

When she walked into the room she was totally different to anything that I saw her before. She was wearing sexy black lingerie with suspenders, black stockings and high heel shoes. She walked over to me and pulled the robe open, pushed me onto my back and immediately started sucking my cock. I heard a slight creaking noise and out of the corner of my eye I could see that the bedroom door was partly open. Louise straddled me and removed the black bra, she lay on me and whispered thank you into my ear. I might have been nervous but that did not stop my cock from getting as hard as usual. I managed to push the tiny black knickers down over Louise's arse and she kicked them off the bed. Louise climbed up my body and pressed her pussy with its crown of black hair onto my mouth. My tongue went to work on her clit and as usual she was soon trembling and my face was covered with her sweet juices.

Then I heard a voice shout FUCK HER, FUCK THE SLUT. Louise told me to ignore him. She slid down and I felt myself slipping inside her, she ground her pussy hard against me until I felt her orgasm again. In a strange way I found that I was far more excited than usual and I quickly emptied my balls into her in a powerful climax. I looked to the side and saw this small man with his trousers around his ankles wanking furiously. Louise reached towards him and after a few strokes of his cock he came onto her arm. As soon as he had finished he left, I had not even seen his face. Louise apologised for putting me through that. I dressed and left but not before confirming a date for her to come to my flat again.

We only had a few more meetings at my flat and I was very disappointed when Louise told me that it was time for us to finish as she was getting emotionally attached to me and it wasn't fair on her husband. I still look back with great affection for all the time that we were together.