My Afternoon with a Porn Star

Story Info
Meeting a porn actor is a dream come true.
3.5k words
4.74
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. I've changed his name and a few of the details but what you're about to read really did happen.

My wife and I had travelled to London for a weekend break in the city. We'd both had a tough few weeks at work and the weekend was a welcome chance for us to unwind and have some fun. Our train from Yorkshire arrived at Kings Cross on Friday afternoon and we made our way straight to the hotel. We'd splashed out on a really nice place on the south bank.

London was enjoying a heatwave and the long train journey and beautiful weather had put us in the mood for a few alfresco drinks. After checking into the hotel, we got changed quickly and headed out to the South Bank. There's nowhere quite like central London on a sunny day and we had a great time visiting the bars and pubs of the capital and enjoying the relaxed summery vibe of the city on a Friday night.

By some miracle, I woke up on Saturday morning hangover free. My wife was meeting one of her London friends for a matinee in the West End, there hadn't been a spare ticket for me so I was free to amuse myself for a few hours. I waved her off and stretched out on the big hotel bed. I had a few ideas about what I was going to do to pass the time. In short, I was in the mood for cock. When I'm staying in a hotel, I generally have a look at who's near on a hookup app in the hope that I'll be able to sneak away and get my rocks off with someone local. But this time there was nobody I fancied that was close enough and free at short notice.

I resigned myself to an afternoon of wanking instead. One of the other things I like to do when I'm away from home is to see who is advertising their services on male escort websites in the area. I hadn't actually ever gone as far as paying for sex through one of them, but I enjoyed looking at the pictures of the guys and knowing that if I wanted, and fancied handing over some cash, I could shag any of them. As you'd expect, in London there were many, many pages of guys offering their services and I was soon stretched out on the hotel bed, playing with my fat dick and imagining what I'd do with some of the big dicked, muscle hunks that I was a looking at.

It wasn't until I was 4 or 5 pages into one of the sites that I saw him. I recognised his face at once; Karl. He was a porn actor that I'd discovered a few years before. Swedish, muscular, with amazing blue eyes and a hairy chest. If I had a 'type' he was it, and I'd already

scoured the internet to download as many videos with him in as I could find. Unfortunately, I soon found out that he wasn't very prolific. I'd managed to find about 10 videos that he starred in, mostly British ones from the last 10 years. I'd wanked over this unbelievably sexy man more times than I could remember.

I looked through his pictures on the site, a few were stills from movies that I'd seen him in but there were more recent ones where he looked a bit older, to be honest older is always a plus for me. In these pictures, he looked even hotter. It didn't really take much thinking about. If I wanted to, I could make some of my Karl fantasies come true... And I did want to. I clicked the button to send him a message:

"Hey, are you available this afternoon, I'm visiting London and looking for some fun."

I clicked send and waited. My heart beating fast. My dick was solid and already leaking precum. I didn't have to wait long, a reply came within about a minute.

"Sure, my place is in Elephant and Castle, want to come over?"

I knew that Elephant and Castle was close to where I was staying. I could probably walk to him in 20 minutes. This was perfect.

"Yes", I said. "I can be there in half an hour. About 3pm?"

"Perfect" came the message back, "I'll jump in the shower now." Then he followed with the address.

I stood up and began to pace around the room. This was massive. I was about to pay for sex for the first time ever, but in return, I was about to undress Karl and do some of the things I'd dreamed about. It was worth it. It occurred to me that I didn't even know how much this was going to cost me. I clicked back to his profile on the site, £130 for an in-call. A bit more than I'd expected, but what the hell. If I didn't do this, I knew I'd regret it.

I got straight into the shower, still hard. Soaping my dick thinking about what I was about to do. I was nervous and excited, the familiar knot in my stomach that I get before a rare meeting with a guy. I love that feeling. I decided to get an Uber rather than walk so I wouldn't arrive hot and sweaty. I got dressed quickly, requested the Uber and headed downstairs to get some cash from the ATM in the hotel lobby.

15 minutes later, I was standing in front of a black door nestled between two different shops, just a couple of streets away from the busy elephant and castle roundabout. I buzzed the flat number he'd given me and the familiar voice said "hey, come in, 2nd floor" before the door buzzed open. I made my way upstairs the rather shabby stairs and knocked on the door. My heart pounding in my chest. Almost immediately, it opened and he was standing there. He was wearing a blue shirt and jeans and was even sexier than I could have hoped. "Hello," he said, "come on inside" his Swedish accent making me melt. He winked one of his amazing blue eyes and turned around, leading me into his flat. I took this opportunity to look hungrily at his broad shoulders and tight muscular arse, clearly visible in his tight jeans.

His flat was nice; all exposed brick and chrome, basically one big room with the kitchen down one side and a sofa and TV on the other with open doors leaving off to a bedroom and a bathroom. Take a seat he said, motioning me to the sofa. "Fancy a beer?" he added heading over to the fridge.

"Yes, please," I said rather stiffly. My heart seemed to be pounding more quickly and loudly than usual. I was terrified. All of a sudden, this didn't seem like such a great idea after all.

He came back from the fridge and handed me a Peroni, as his hand touched mine I felt a rush of electricity. I might be nervous, but I still wanted him. I took the bundle of bank notes from my pocket and put it on the coffee table, my hands were visibly shaking "money's there" I said, my voice quavering.

"Thanks," he replied, looking at it but not bothering to count it. He sat down next to me, the side of his leg touching mine. "Don't be nervous" he said, patting my leg. "We're here to have fun. Just try to relax I'll do what I can to make sure you enjoy yourself. What's your name?"

"I'm Tom" I said nervously.

"Well Tom, he said, smiling, his amazing blue eyes looking into mine, "I'm Karl, why don't you tell me what turns you on"

"Well," I said, taking a deep breath "I like sucking dick"

He grinned again, "Excellent. I love having my dick sucked. Anything else?"

"No, not really, I just like to service a guy, to please him. Have him watch me work on him and enjoy it."

"That sounds perfect to me, how shall we start?

Would you mind if I kissed you?" I said sheepishly. And with that, he leaned over and kissed me. Then, fireworks. I was in heaven. My dick was growing steadily in my pants as we hungrily kissed each other. Suddenly my nerves were gone.

"Stand up", I whispered in his ear. And he did. My face was now level with his crotch. I touched the front of his jeans and could feel what I knew to be a porn star package inside. I started to undo his belt, then his jeans, pulling them down to reveal his fat bulge cased inside a pair of light blue, tight-fitting Ausiebum briefs.

"Woah!" I said, and he chuckled. My mouth was watering by now. I'd fantasised about this so many times.

I stood up and we were face to face. I looked into that unbelievably handsome face, his ice-blue eyes seemed to bore into me. I kissed him again, harder this time, more urgently, it was electric. He broke off for a moment "You're a fucking good kisser" he said, looking me straight in the eye. "This is turning me right on." I put my hand on the front of his briefs and could feel his dick getting bigger even as I touched it.

"Thanks" I beamed back at him. Kissing him again and at the same time starting to undo his shirt buttons. Still kissing him, I felt his hairy chest under my fingers. His body was warm and solid. Muscular but real. Fuck I wanted him so much.

I sat back down, my face level with his underwear and then started to press my face against his growing bulge, breathing in the scent of him and feeling his long cock get harder against my face. He let out a groan and I continued to rub my face against him, gently nibbling the place where I knew his head must be. When I was satisfied that he was properly erect and his long shaft was clearly visible through the material of his underwear, I took a deep breath. This was the moment I'd been waiting for, Karl's cock was about to be mine to devour. I looked up at his face and he grinned down at me, nodding his head slightly as if to give me permission. I looked back down at his tenting bulge and gently pulled down his briefs. His dick sprang out to meet me. He was uncut, about 8" long with a girth that I knew would feel amazing in my mouth. I let out a sigh.

"Try it," he said, looking down at me hungrily.

It felt like a dream, my eyes moved from his face down to that perfect cock. I put the head in my mouth and slowly began to work on him. After a moment, I took his full shaft into my throat. I never get tired of this moment; when I can show off and for the first time, the guy realises that I can deepthroat him. Karl let out an audible gasp as he watched his length disappear into my mouth.

"That's good" he said softly, gently stroking the back of my head with his hand.

After a few minutes I got him to sit down on the sofa with his legs apart, he still had his jeans and boxers around his ankles and neither of us even tried to take them off. Like the good cocksucker I am, I knelt between his legs and started to give him the blowjob of my life. Alternating between slow and fast, hard and gentle, teasing and vigorous. I know that I have a talented mouth and I wanted to use every trick I had to send this beautiful man into ecstasy. It didn't take very long to notice the tell-tale signs that he was about to cum.

"Fuck, I'm close" he moaned. I had been waiting for him to say this and immediately took his shaft out of my mouth.

"No, I'm not ready for you to cum yet," I said, smiling at him, "I'm enjoying myself"

"Okay..." he said somewhat confusedly. This obviously wasn't going the way he had expected.

With that, I turned my attention to his shaved sack, and gently rubbed my short ginger beard against the smooth skin of his inner thigh, teasing him. I set to work on his balls, alternately licking and gently nibbling them in a way that I know drives guys wild. Karl was no exception.

"My god," he said, "that feels amazing."

I didn't reply, I just continued to nuzzle at his heavy ball sack. When I was sure that there was no danger of him cumming before I wanted him to, I intensified the pleasure and slowly began to circle the sticky tip of his cock with my finger, all the time with my mouth pressed on his balls. My eyes locked on his face as again as I took his large, shiny head into my mouth.

He groaned, apparently involuntarily, our eyes still not breaking contact. Then in a gravelly, sexy voice, he said "If you can keep this up for the whole hour, I'm not taking any money from you."

I was shocked. I hadn't been expecting this. "Are you sure"? I said, sliding his wet dick out of my mouth, a long strand of his precum coming out of my mouth too, linking my lips with his fat dick. I licked it up greedily.

"Absolutely" he grinned at me, "this is amazing"

"Deal," I said taking his length right to be back of my throat as deep as it would go. He gasped again and then said, "Let's go into the bedroom, you'll comfier on the bed than down there."

I didn't argue. He stood up and kicked off his jeans and lay naked, spread-eagled in the middle of the bed. His big dick was erect and pointing towards the ceiling. I looked at him, this ridiculous sexy man, naked and horny for me. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"You might want to take those off," he said, nodding at my jeans and the bulge in the front of them which was starting to become painful. I slid them down and kicked them off. My cock welcomed being free of the restrictive denim and started to bulge out of my red boxers. He nodded at my underwear and grinned. "It looks like you're enjoying yourself as much as I am," he said, laughing. I looked down at my throbbing bulge and wasn't surprised to see a large dark stain across the front of my tight red boxers. Even without being touched, my cock had been leaking precum since the moment he first kissed me.

Now wearing just a t-shirt and my boxers, I positioned myself between his legs and got back to work, taking his cock in and out of my mouth hungrily.

"Mmmm, you like my big dick don't you" he growled.

"I fucking love it," I said, taking it out of my mouth and feeling its heft against my face.

"It fucking loves you too," I took it back into my mouth and began to do what I do best. "Oh yeah, fucking take it" he moaned, thrusting his length further into my throat in a way that I absolutely love.

Our initial hour together came and went as the clock on his bedside table clicked past 4pm. He either didn't know or didn't care. He just lay there, his beautiful blue eyes watching me satisfy him. Over the course of the afternoon, I edged him over and over, bringing him to the brink and back another 6 times. When I could feel him about to cum for the 7th time, I decided it was time to let him have his relief. This time I didn't stop, holding his length in my hand I gently began to lick the sensitive part on the underside of his head, watching the orgasm build in his face. "Oh god, oh, god, oh... fuck" he moaned. And then "Here it comes!" As I watched, cum started to erupt from the head of his cock covering my face. Again and again, he shot, moaning and writhing on the bed in ecstasy.

Still between his legs, with his seed all over my face, I smiled up at him as his breathing returned to normal. "That, was fucking crazy good" he said, lying back against the pillows.

"It was" I agreed, kneeling up on the bed.

"You should wipe your face" he said, amusedly. Then it's your turn, you're not leaving here until you've cum too." He reached over and pulled the waistband of my boxers down, revealing my cock for the first time. "Mmm, I like a nice fat ginger cock" he said appreciatively, and I need to taste that. Come up here he said, motioning for me to kneel astride his chest. I did as I was told and he leaned forward and took my fat 6.5 inches between his lips.

It felt wonderful to be in his warm mouth and I let out a long sigh, watching this beautiful man that I'd fantasised over so many times sucking my cock was a real pinch yourself moment. Without taking my length out of his mouth he told hold of my hands and gently place them on the back of his head. I knew this meant that he wanted me to fuck his face and I was more than happy to oblige.

I started to rhythmically thrust my dick into his face, while he groaned with delight. It didn't take long to feel my orgasm approach. "Where do you want my load," I said breathlessly.

He took my dick out of his mouth and wrapped his hand around my shaft. "All over my chest," he said grinning at me and slowly pumping my fat cock.

I was really close now "Oh god, keep going" I breathed. A few moments later I was spraying my thick white load all over his hairy body.

"Feel a bit less nervous now?" He enquired, wiping my cum off his sexy torso.

"Oh yes!" I replied, "I've seen some of your films, I've been fantasising about doing that for a long time. I can't believe I got the chance to." He laughed.

"I don't really make the films anymore, the money isn't what it was, but if that's what made you find me, then I'm glad I made them"

"Were you serious about me not paying?" I asked, thinking that it was just something he just said in the heat of the moment.

"Of course" he responded, clearly surprised. "That was amazing, I should be paying you, you're very good at what you do."

I blushed. I kinda knew that I was talented with my mouth but coming from him... well, he was a porn star, he gets his dick sucked for a living... it was great to hear. "Thanks, well I fucking loved every minute of that," I said my feeling my face turn bright red the way it always does when someone compliments me. "I'd better go," I said, embarrassed.

"Sure", he stood up, his cock now semi-hard and swinging magnificently between his legs.

"Do you want to finish your beer?" he said handing it to me. I downed half of it. And started to pull my jeans on, sitting back on the sofa to do up my shoelaces.

I watched him walk around the flat naked and sexy, barely able to believe what had just happened. He really was so handsome. When I was ready I stood up and made my way to the door. "Well Karl, I said, this has been amazing, I'll never forget it. Thanks"

He pulled on a pair of boxers and followed me to the door.

"No worries," he said, grinning, "the pleasure was all mine." Then motioning with his finger he said "come here" and kissed me again, an amazing, long, deep, sensual kiss. We kissed for another minute before he broke away and moved back towards the sofa "don't forget this" he said, picking the money up off the table. I thanked him and stuffed the notes into my pocket and turned to the door.

"Tom?" he said, I turned around to look at him. "Please take my number, we need to do this again next time you're in London." I was taken aback, not quite believing this "I mean it," he continued...."the guys I meet, they expect me to take control, even if I'm bottoming, I have to be in charge. This afternoon, having you in control of my dick and me just lying there watching you and enjoying it was amazing. I want to do it again."

I decided to walk back to the hotel, rather than get a cab, to give me time to plan my next visit to London.