My Alexander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I looked up into his eyes, and I saw what his face said, and I felt nothing but pride.

His whole groin glimmered in front of me. It always surprised me to come off a dick and realize how much spit I'd generated. I knelt there, nipples achy, staring firmly at him while my hands took over the task of pleasing my Alexander. They glided easily up and down his flesh, the sound like a Valley Girl smacking her gum, and then he leaned his head back and began moving his hips slightly.

"Mr Collins?" I whispered, one hand continuing on his shaft while the other eased down below to poke at his taint. Greg had taught me that.

"Yes, Sophia?" He sounded firm, strong, up there in the shadows. It was the voice of god. I shivered.

"Tell me what you want."

"I told you," he said evenly, his hand still tight in my hair, "I want you."

"You have me." I let the words sit there, in the night in the back of his car with the steady, lewd sound of my handjob. I weighed his balls, cupping them firmly. "Tell me what you want me to do for you. I'll do it."

His eyes glittered at me. "You're serious."

I arched my back proudly. "Absolutely." And I meant it.

"Fuck," he groaned, his head falling back again, "what did I do to deserve this?"

I giggled. "You're a man." I gave his dick a long, wet lick, scrotum to tip, my lips kissing his head. "I was after you. That's all, Alexander." I nibbled gently, deciding it was time to bring him up a notch; I laid my tongue along the tendon just below the tip, on the bottom of his shaft, and applied pressure. He moaned. I came up off him, my hand corkscrewing now. "We don't have all night, Mr Collins. Do you want me to make you nut?" I licked my lips, whether he could see it or not. "Do you want me to drink your cum? Just tell me. I'll do it, without question."

His reply was another growl stabbing between my legs. "Yes, Sophia. I do."

"Yes, sir," I purred quietly, my tongue already lashing along that tendon under his shaft, where the sleek soft skin of his head swept upward in its little peak. Sir. I'd never called Greg that, but it seemed natural now. It seemed fated, even. I burned with my own horniness, my head sideways so I could lash at that tendon I already loved. My hand tightened on his balls, the other hand raking upward now to grip his chest, but he was reciprocating with his fingers on my naked boob, rolling my skin, pinching me. Igniting me. God, I loved when a guy took his time with my nips! I shifted abruptly, swinging my head upright and then clamping my lips as hard as I could around the sensitive skin at the base of his head, my hand now jacking his shaft with frantic abandon.

Because I sensed he was almost there.

A strangled grunt, a searing pain on my scalp as he grasped my hair, and then his hips were arching, pushing that lovely penis into my mouth, my whole body prickly as I realized this was it. I sucked hard, his hips humping once more, until with a sudden breathless lurch he launched a spatter of semen up into my mouth.

But I was no virgin. I knew the second rope was the biggest one.

So I was already swallowing as he cried out, letting go, a sudden thick sweet-starch warmth filling my mouth while his shaft pulsed wondrously under my fingers. I swallowed pretty much continuously through the entire load, three great gushing spurts firing into my throat and down my gullet, then the fourth wobbling more weakly onto my tongue. A fifth. And then no more, his balls empty for me, my mind churning with the joy of what he had given me.

And what I had given him.

I climbed up his naked body, close in the truck's sex-stenched cab, letting him feel my breasts drag along his cock and up his belly until my cheek found his hairy chest and I collapsed there, almost crying with triumph and achievement, my ball-smelling hands groping around his solid body to hug him tightly to me. I needed this, and I hoped he understood: the closeness afterward is almost as important as any of the rest of it.

I needed a snuggle. And, when he began to stroke my hair, I knew he got it. So I melted, eyes closed, knowing I'd found something special under the summer moon in Crescent Ridge Park.

* * *

We parted at my car, both of us holding both the others' hands, looking at some kind of new future in each others' eyes. I spoke first. "Thank you." I said it simply, sincerely, still burping his semen.

His blank look told me he'd been about to say the same thing, but he had the wit to nod. "You're very welcome, Sophia." Even now, after a long cuddle and a hasty slide into our clothes, I could glance down and see the ridge of his penis, sloping to the right. The man was half-hard again.

Half-hard, and off to his wife.

I cleared my throat. "I have a bed, Alexander. It's yours to share with me." I looked up at him seriously, my eyes huge. "If you can get away. However long."

He seemed uncertain for the first time, a wrinkle at his forehead showing a little confusion. "Sophia, I don't know what you think we're doing here."

I cocked my head. "I don't know what we're doing here, Alexander. But I know what I'm doing." I slipped my hand out of his and reached once, boldly, to cup his junk through the shorts. "I know what you're doing. That's enough for me." I stepped in and craned my neck upward, letting him remember what my boobs looked like naked under the dome light inside the truck. "And I have a bed. It's mine. But I want you to share it sometime. That's all." I raised myself on my toes and kissed him, our lips familiar already. "Text me when you want to see me, okay?" I squeezed his hand, squeezed his penis, and turned on my heel to slip into my car.

* * *

I don't think I acted differently at work the next afternoon. We opened late on Mondays, meaning they needed me to close. So it was my one night that I had to work, and I did it with my usual broad grin, heavy hand with the ice cream, and obsessive polishing of the club heads.

But I felt different. I felt an almost swaggery sense of self-assurance, like there was nothing that could possibly happen that day that I couldn't handle. I was the queen of Silly PUTTy's Minigolf. I could do no wrong. I kept the course clean. I kept the foursomes moving. I schmoozed the customers and, critically, charmed the moms. And the dads. But none of them was my Alexander, and none of the moms was Michelle.

I wondered what would happen next time I saw her, because I knew I would one day. But that was a problem for the future. I cared nothing for her, but her husband had unloaded in my mouth. So clearly, he'd made his choice. I had nothing to be guilty about. And I think most of that day's odd sense of command came from that belief, that Alexander and I had done something special. And that it was nothing to be ashamed of. And that he'd eventually fill my pussy, too...

At the end of the night, we brought in record tips. Carl and Satya, buoyant, wanted to go out and get wasted, but since the only person on the premises who was over 21 was the janitor vacuuming the fairway on Hole Three, our options were limited. So I laughed and told them all I'd see them tomorrow, sending them off exhilarated with a little cash in their pockets.

I never thought of myself as a leader, but there were times I thought I could be a good manager.

I was sitting there totalling up my receipts at just after ten in the crickety darkness of the Silly PUTTy's office when my phone warbled. I leaned back in the chair, yawned, and discovered it was Chinese Mike asking me out. That meant his girlfriend was being a bitch again. Ordinarily, as pumped as I was, I'd have marched right over there and gotten laid, maybe even played with some of his brother's cocaine.

Which was why it surprised me so much when I barely gave my phone a second glance. Mike was already the past. Young dick would never intrigue me again, that thought absolutely certain in my mind.

I was into another future now. Greg had cracked the door and now Alex was kicking it open. I closed my eyes and remembered him, his taste and smell, the way he'd touched my ass, my tit. He'd touch more, I promised myself. Next time, I'd get naked and lie down for him. I'd live up to my word: he could do whatever he wanted.

Chinese Mike and the rest of the boys? They could find another cooze. Mine was spoken for, as far as I was concerned.

* * *

I'd dangled myself out as a bootie call for my Alexander, and I'd been hoping I wouldn't have to wait long. In the end, it took about forty hours.

He reached out while I was coasting into the end of my Tuesday shift. I'd just put my phone down, having sent my regrets in breaking a date with some guy I'd met a few months ago, and when I picked it up again there it was, from The Guy I Want To Bang: a shiny new text.

And, already, a flutter in my pussy.

The Collinses had not come in that day for golf and ice cream, but I hadn't really doubted he'd get back to me soon. That blowjob in his truck had been no wild, zany adventure, never to be repeated: I remembered the tenderness with which he'd stroked my hair afterward, as I'd clung to him so desperately, and I figured he understood what he'd already gotten himself into. So I'd known he'd reach out.

What surprised me was the message itself. What is your address? he asked, brusque as a cop. And without even a smiley face emoji to soften anything. Demanding. Confident. I shook with excitement as I told him where I lived, followed by a quavery, why do you ask????

He returned nothing for several minutes, then ignored me. When are you available?

I let out a long breath, my pussy already in spasm. I did not hesitate. Whenever you want me to be.

I leaned on the cash register and fought down my excitement. I'd been serious. I'd already broken a date just on the possibility I'd see this man; I'd have been more than happy to call in sick. Or, hell, I could quit.

I would have. At once.

He waited until my shift was almost done, me handing over the ceremonial ice cream apron to my girl Mandy. "Slow day," I told her, "and fucking hot today."

"I know I am," she cackled. Mandy turned almost any comment into a sexual innuendo. I wasn't sure she was bi, but I imagined she'd have gone to bed with me whenever I wanted. And honestly, right before Greg had come along, I'd been thinking about going out with a girl. "Have a great night, sexy," she winked.

And that's when my phone went, telling me I'd be doing exactly that. I'll be going to the gym again at eight tonight, it promised me. FYI.

I actually laughed out loud, there in the Silly PUTTy's parking lot. Yes Mr sir was all I sent. It was more than he needed, I knew.

* * *

I had no idea what to wear, or how to act, or whether to get drinks, or when to do all that. This was a new situation for me. No absolute married dreamboat had ever come to my house to have his way with me, and something told me phoning my mom for advice was not going to be useful this time.

What I did realize was that it would be wise to get my roommate out of the apartment, not least because she's hotter than I am. "Oh? Got a guy coming over?" she winked when I asked if she could go hang with her boyfriend.

My eyebrow rose as I smiled slowly. "Nope. I've got a man coming over." We'd guffawed for a few minutes, but I could see she'd already decided to say yes and give me my opportunity. She had the right mindset: you support your sisters, always... especially when you've got a guy you can go sleep with. And she did.

Actually, her boyfriend was hot. A few weeks ago, he'd have gotten me wet. But not anymore.

The place was already pretty clean, but I tidied nervously to kill time. I made sure I put away the empty tequila bottles and turned over the couch cushions in case he'd want to sit down, then I sank into the couch shortly before eight and started biting my nails. I'd debated what to wear: naked seemed presumptuous, and I didn't have any really nice lingerie. So I'd put on a t-shirt and a pair of old sweat bottoms with no undies, and I figured it would be enough.

I doubted I'd be clothed all that long.

I wasn't sure whether he'd text again, or whether he'd be able to figure out the doorcode; if he didn't I'd have had to go down and let him in, which I'd thought about when deciding what to wear. The suspense grew in me as the clock ticked on, my hand fidgeting nervously with my phone while some sort of TV show played unwatched in the background; it occurred to me that I should put some music on, and I'd just started to thumb at the playlist on my phone when there came a sudden knock at the door, my anticipation making it much louder than it probably actually was.

Startled, I sprang to my feet. I was keyed up, but not nervous really; this was excitement I was feeling as I fumbled for the remote and clicked the TV off. "Coming!" I called out, my steps quick as I raced through the kitchen and to the front door, and then it was time. One, two deep breaths, and I pulled my door wide. "Yes? Can I help you?" I smiled.

He stood there in the same kind of thing he'd worn at Crescent Ridge Park, jogging clothes with his hair already tousled. "You can let me in?" he suggested, and I still couldn't tell whether his nonchalance was an act. He had to be excited. Had to be. He was about to stick it in a hot young filly. No way could he be calm about that.

"I'll let you in," I cooed, feeling my face flush, "in more ways than one." Once more I was a creature of instinct and passion, letting myself off the hook as I turned to head back toward the couch. I heard the door close behind me, then the heavier tread of his shoes on my kitchen floor, and that's when it sank in that this amazing man was here in my own goddamn home. All my nerves evaporated. "Can I get you anything to drink?" I sang, even though I had no idea what I'd offer aside from some diet Mountain Dew or tap water.

"I'm fine." He was close behind me as my bare feet went from linoleum to carpet, and my mind sent me a strong greedy message to stop. Now. And so I did, halting, waiting just a split second before he loomed behind me, his entire body touching mine like a solid wall before his hands snaked around me to cup my tits. I breathed a long sigh as he found my nipples with impatient fingers. "Thank you for having me."

"Fuck." It came out of me as a grunt, almost a bark, my legs already weak. I reached awkwardly behind me, frantic to touch him, finding nothing but the sides of his thighs and the bottom edge of those daft little running shorts he wore. "You don't waste time," I said weakly. My breasts were already tingling.

"Do you want me to?" His voice came from behind and above and around me, deep and commanding, twanging at my lust like a man playing a guitar. "I don't think you do," but by that time I was twisting in his arms with my hands rising, wanting his lips on mine and his skin under my fingertips, and he loosened his arms just enough to let me turn. His embrace was a cocoon all of a sudden, holding me tight and warm as I raised my lips to his, my hands seeking a way inside the back of his shorts.

Both of us groaned when our tongues reached between each others' lips, his breath in my mouth an exhilaration, a drug. I savored it, the taste and smell of him as our faces lost themselves in bliss. I gave another sharp moan once my hands plunged at last past his waistband and down onto his bare asscheeks, squeezing them as though I'd drift away if I let them go.

Heaven.

I could feel him against my belly, thick in his shorts, a ridge running off to the side. He was already pushing me through the living room, our steps shuffling as we tried to keep from falling on our asses while we remained glued together at lips and hands and arms, the sensations already overwhelming me. I understood he was trying to get me to my bed, though, and managed to break off long enough to nod wildly to the left. "Over there." It came out as a husked, dry croak, my arousal robbing me of any ability to speak clearly.

We smashed our lips together once more, teeth touching before he pulled back. "Let's go to bed," he said simply, and I took a deep breath. The feel of his solid ass under my hands was almost too wonderful to lose, but I looked up into his eyes and cleared my throat.

"I want to get you naked first, Alexander." It came out low and dusky, but my heart thumped faster when he nodded and lowered his arms from behind me. I felt cold all of a sudden, almost a physical sense of separation as he stepped back a bit and looked down at me.

Waiting.

I knelt at once, my hands swiftly pulling at the laces on his shoes. I raised his legs up by the calf after I finished each one, prying off his shoes and then slipping his socks off the same way. His bare feet looked huge on my carpet, solid like the rest of him, but I left them behind to slide my palms up the front of his legs, from floor to hips, my hand cupping his shaft as I did so. I saw his blue eyes staring down at me as I worked at the knot on his shorts, both of us impatient to bring his hard-on out into the light.

The shorts did the same thing they'd done at the park, dragging his penis down only to let it spring back up, jaunty, proud. Ready. It took effort to ignore that gorgeous rod, but I persisted in pushing his shorts down over his feet and onto my carpet before I brought myself back up to face his package for the first time in decent lighting.

The sight took my breath away. I'd touched it already. I'd sucked it, fondled it, deep-throated it. I'd kissed it and I'd swallowed it, and then I'd made it spurt. But still it looked new and exciting, waving there gently before my face, hard as it had been in the backseat of his truck. It looked even thicker in the light, and when my hands couldn't stop themselves from hefting his balls, I heard him sigh. I smiled, then gazed up at him with my most adoring smile and leaned in to plant a tender kiss right on his head.

He twitched in response, all up and down his length.

So it was with a feeling of sultry triumph that I rose slowly to finish. I kissed his lips once more, lingeringly, before I began to pull up his shirt and lift it up his hairy chest. And at last, when I stepped back to study his naked, rampant body, I rewarded him with a grinning sigh. "Would you undress me? Please?" I asked him past the sudden burr in my throat.

He nodded, stepped forward into my space, and took hold of the hem of my shirt. I could feel the head of his cock nudging me as he worked, my hair coming free of the shirt with a feeling of freedom. He'd seen my tits, but still it pleased me when his hands stopped there on their way back down to my waist, cupping them with a sense of possessive awe.

I felt my pussy lurch from the expression on his face.

"You're beautiful," he told me simply, caressing my ribcage lightly. I shivered and giggled when his hands tickled my sides, but they did not stop there; it was only then that I remembered I'd not been nude in the back of his truck. He'd be seeing my bare body for the first time, and I drew myself up to stand proudly above him as he finished pushing my sweats down my legs. He rose back up, dropping my clothes at my feet. His eyes lingered as they passed up my body, lips tightening with approval. "Where is our bed, Sophia?" he grated.

Our bed. My pussy stirred once more, strongly. Sensing he would like it even though it was a cliche, I wrapped my hand strongly around his shaft and led him down my hallway. My fingers did not go all the way around, but he stayed hard and vital against my palm as we walked, my ass swaying for him.

My brain buzzed hard as my Alexander followed me into my bedroom for the first time, the reality dawning slowly until he placed his firm hands on my shoulders and halted me in front of my bed. It wasn't much, just an old queen mattress on a simple box spring, but I knew it wouldn't matter. We'd come this far; the man would not abandon me because I didn't own a king.