My Amazing Lycanthropic Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Enjoying a real estate agent.
4.3k words
4.73
1.9k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a Lycanthrope is full on... no time for sleep!

I got in about 8:00 am and went to look in on Ellie. She was fast asleep. I showered and changed into a black baby doll and put on my dressing gown. I got a massive bowl of muesli to eat as I was starving and copied the SD cards onto my laptop while I lapped it up. I checked the footage and labelled it all so that I could do the edits later, it would take a while to produce something decent, but the quality of the images was excellent. I pulled out a few stills to send to... I never did get her name. I looked at her email address. Sofie1469@freemail.net. Sofie. Nice name, nice lips, nice hair, nice... one for 69? She was certainly an expert at it. There was no way that was her birth date. Maybe it was a homage to Machiavelli's birth year. I liked that idea! Was I in love? I didn't do love, not this time of the month, but it did feel like it.

I added her to WhatsApp and sent her the stills. That was really breaking one of my rules. Could it really be love? I then made a start on the video as I was keen to get at least the first part done. By 10:30 am I had spliced together a good opening sequence and the first cut of the first blowjob, but watching all that had made me really horny, so I decided to go and snuggle up to Ellie as she had had more than enough sleep now in my opinion. I made sure I was nice and warm and slipped between the sheets, sliding myself against her and pressing my erection against the crack of her ass as I carefully put my arm around her.

She stirred, and to my delight, pushed herself back towards me and began to rock slightly. Soon she was so wet I had slipped inside her and was fucking her slowly and gently, enjoying her little moans as much as I was enjoying the feeling of her sweet body squeezing my cock and her warm ass against my skin. Her orgasm built slowly and when she eventually came it was soft, long and intense, her body trembling and shaking for minutes. I slipped out, put on my dressing gown and went to make us some breakfast and work out my plan for the afternoon.

Ellie breezed in once the smell of eggs, bacon and hashbrowns had become overpoweringly tempting. In my view that smell was the food equivalent of sex. It was something you just could not resist. She glanced at the video I was working on as I brought out the plates with a big bottle of ketchup and some black pepper.

"Is that you?" She asked, pointing at the video with her knife.

"It is. How are you feeling?"

"Tired, but this should fix it," she said tucking into an egg and then looking at me quizzically asked, "who is she? She's hot."

"Sofie, apparently. She was at Diablo's and we sort of hit it off."

"I can see that."

"Jealous?"

"Nope. I like that slow and caring side of you that I enjoyed so much this morning, not all this exhibitionist..."

"Pornstarist!" I corrected her.

"Whatever!" She laughed. "I do love you to bits and if you could somehow merge your Jekyll and Hyde we might almost be compatible.

"I guess so," I agreed, "but which one has the edge?"

"This one definitely, but only in really small doses."

I had no problem with that as it was what I thought too. I could not really complain. Once a month I got to live this lycanthropic life and it was amazing. The rest of the time I just did what normal people do.

"What are we up to this afternoon?" Ellie asked, having hoovered up everything on her plate.

"I thought we'd go see George."

Ellie looked puzzled until I explained that since he worked for Pembury and Myers we would be able to check out some amazing properties. I had had a one-nighter with another Estate Agent and discovered that it was the perfect job for anyone in a relationship and needed some exciting places for their liaisons. I had always considered Estate Agents to be beyond boring prior to that, but on discovering their secret I was in awe. Ellie laughed, and then looked serious.

"If you want a fuck, that's up to you honey, if not I can keep him busy for both of us," I explained reassuringly.

When George answered the phone, he sounded so posh I thought I had the wrong number. When I announced myself, he clearly recognised me and went silent before babbling out some incoherent pleasantries. I was pretty pleased with myself, we were on. I suggested what we could do and I immediately sensed that he was not particularly happy about the idea, after all, he had only met me in a club the night before. However I had not lost my touch and the fact I had already given him a mind-blowing BJ meant Ellie and I, looking just like the hot chicks we were in our ditsy summer dresses and sandals, were soon in a Mayfair elevator heading up to a fully serviced penthouse that was on sale for a cool 26 million, or you could rent it for 50,000 a week.

If only I'd kept up with OnlyFans, I could have put in an offer! NOT! The place was crazy. George gave us the official estate agent tour and spiel, but Ellie was so nervous of knocking into something she seemed to be walking on eggshells. I wasn't that bothered by the ostentatious show of wealth one iota, but I did love all the space, and when we went out onto the roof terrace and saw the infinity pool with its view over Hyde Park I realised that although money could not buy what I had, it certainly made for a comfortable life. George had agreed that we could stay there all afternoon and evening and do pretty much anything as it was getting a full clean the next day. An empty flat never sells, so they always kept them looking lived in.

As the sun was out the first thing I wanted to do was have a swim, and Ellie was keen too. Being so high up it was not overlooked, not unless you were a pilot with a powerful pair of binoculars in one of the planes heading out of Heathrow. I stripped naked, forgetting that George had no idea of my defining feature. At first, he just gawked at my tits, which are pretty big attention grabbers to be fair. Firm, large and with large rose coloured areolas highlighting my nipples. Hypnotic by any measure! However, I do have that other big attention grabber slung between my legs, and once he saw that the look on his face was priceless.

I could guess exactly what he was thinking: "Oh my God! I've been sucked off by a girl with a cock, or is she a guy? What have I done!" However, I could also tell that he was also intrigued and that perhaps he was hiding his true feelings. Men like him always thought that way until I had seduced them. He'd be sucking me off before we left, that was for sure, so what he thought now was irrelevant. You see that was the difference between him and Charley. Charley was cool, loved people, and relaxed about who he was and what he did. He didn't give a fuck what other people thought. George, on the other hand, was obviously a complete slave to convention where everything had to be perfect... perfectly normal... so everyone thought you were normal.

Seeing me, Ellie had stripped too, but decided to keep her white cotton panties on in lieu of some bikini bottoms. I watched George check her out too, a wave of relief passing over him as he admired Ellie's beautifully smooth frontage and saucy outline of camel toe.

"Joining us?" I asked George, ignoring his state of bewilderment.

"Err..."

Ellie smirked at me. This was a good game and one we had played once before.

"Come on George! It's hot, we're hot, and we all need to chill." And with that, she jumped in. I followed her creating a bigger splash, just like Hockney.

"I'll be back in a moment with some cold drinks," he said, heading back inside, but not before I had noticed a significant amount of tenting in his suit trousers. I'll tell you a secret. I've never known a dick on a beautiful woman to ultimately put a guy off, but was going to help speed things up by having my wing-girl steer things in the right direction.

He returned a few minutes later with a tray of drinks which he announced were iced teas that he had made himself. I wasn't a fan of iced tea really, but I was still impressed he had made them himself. He had also rearranged his cock and managed to change into a pair of swimming shorts which made me suspect that he had made use of this place before. Did I say I was impressed by the iced teas? Yeah, I did, but honestly, that was nothing to the fact that he went to this cupboard by the pool and pulled out a floating drinks holder and placed it in the pool, pushing it over to me. Now I really wanted to be on camera, I felt totally pornstarist!

Ellie and I splashed around, floated and peered into infinity, well Hyde Park anyway, but no girl wants to get too wrinkly and the sun is there to enjoy, so after a laugh we grabbed our drinks and stepped out, giggling our way to the sunbeds from where George had been watching us. The water had made Ellie's white panties pretty much transparent and left little to the imagination as the wet material clung to her skin. I had to grab her ass, it looked so hot! I pointed out to her that the panties were actually making her look more like a porn star than if she was nude, and that was enough to get her to shimmy out of them once we reached George, putting on a bit of a show before placing them on the back of the sunbed to dry.

Our little walk had clearly turned George on a lot as he was now showing again. Ellie's impromptu striptease finished the job. We had both positioned ourselves on the sunbeds, our heads raised up to catch the best of the afternoon sun. George had thoughtfully left some sun cream out for us and I applied some to my shoulders and breasts as seductively as I could before passing the bottle to Ellie. George watched.

"Are those cashews?" I asked, noticing a bowl of nuts.

George brought them over, admiring every detail of Ellie's body as he walked past her feet and no longer worried about hiding his excitement. He put the cashews down on the table next to me making sure that he stood close to my head.

"I love nuts," I said, reaching out and sliding my hand up the leg of his shorts so I could caress his balls, which I did softly and gently. My finger was still moist with the sun cream and I stretched it back briefly to his hole and pressed slightly, which made him flinch, but otherwise offer no resistance. I pulled down his shorts as I got up and then knelt down in front of him, licking his balls, wrapping my lips around them and sucking on them gently. I grabbed hold of his buttocks holding them tight and pulling them apart. I hoped he would last a bit longer this time and I think the fact that I was performing in the open air was making him nervous enough to prevent him from shooting early.

I was completely hard by now and before I took him in my mouth I called over to Ellie who, somewhat begrudgingly, joined me. She was happy to play my game, but it was not her game, so she always had reservations, but once she got started, a sexy mood overtook her, and she always gave head with gusto. She was a real trooper.

George had a nice looking cock and before I had a chance to wrap my lips around it, Ellie had it in her mouth and was clearly enjoying herself. I continued to lap at George's balls, but I had also grabbed the sun cream, lubed my finger, and begun to play with his hole too. I was right about him, he clearly loved it, and as I pushed into him, I heard Ellie gag as he pushed into her. I wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She was a bit of an amateur, but soon realised that this was how she could control how deep he went while maintaining that sensation of fullness for him.

I had managed to insert two fingers now surprisingly easily which made me wonder. Three! Suddenly it clicked. His accent. A public schoolboy. He was not the anal virgin I had mistaken him for. I stood up leaving Ellie dribbling as she sucked and licked him, making me super hard just imagining her lips on my cock. But I was going somewhere else. I rubbed a big blob of sun cream on my cock and rubbed it up and down his crack as my hands reached around and tweaked his nipples. He was so desperate he reached down and guided me in. I pushed, aware of Ellie rather than him, then pushed again, my balls slapping against his ass. I grabbed his waist so I could control him and Ellie grabbed my hands. I guessed he was in heaven from the spiritual sighs and groans he made, like the naughty choir boy he had probably once been.

Ellie and I competed to make him cum, but neither of us knew who had pressed that final button as his ass spasmed on my cock and spurts of his seed filled Ellie's waiting mouth. I helped him to the pool shower and we cleaned up as, I'll be brutally honest, it was a bit of a mess. Still, nothing that soap doesn't rectify in a most pleasant way, especially when it is an incredibly expensive boutique soap with a heavenly scent. Ellie watched as I kissed him and cleaned him, my breasts rubbing against his back and chest as I slid my way around him, my hand on his cock, and his on mine. Ellie licked her lips occasionally and smiled at us. She was so sweet and so naughty.

Wrapped in towels, we retired inside, as the best of the day's warmth had left with the sun and we were now feeling a chill. We all headed to the bathroom which was equipped like a mini-spa and included a large shower, steam room and jacuzzi. George ushered us to the jacuzzi which he had obviously made ready while preparing the iced teas. I appreciated that and told him so. He smiled and gave me a kiss, but I could see that his attention was drawn to Ellie. I guess I was a bit too easy and he sensed that despite her display of oral lust, she would prove to be more of a conquest. Then it crossed my mind that she had something I didn't, and I cannot tell a lie, I was a bit pissed by that until I realised that George was barking up the wrong tree.

There was no way Ellie was going to let him fuck her as I knew from experience she had to really trust someone before she would let them get close to her down there! Giving a blowy was one thing, but letting a guy lick you or fuck you was completely different. With a BJ you were in control and, if you shut your eyes, it was easy to imagine it could be pretty much anyone. There were practical reasons too, She hated guys going down on her, especially with a stubbly chin, as it was really scratchy, but even if they knew how to use a razor they were still unlikely to have any clue as to what to do anyway. She also preferred getting cum in her mouth as she liked the taste, it felt like an achievement and was much more risk-free than getting it up your snatch.

George tried quite hard to win her over, but he had all the natural charm of a snake oil salesman and I let him get on with it, knowing that his failure to seduce Ellie would mean he would eventually turn to me, and at that point not only would I hold all the aces, but his sexual frustration would be so high I would get the seeing to I increasingly was in need of. Ellie was a great wing-girl and it must have taken over an hour for George to realise that his efforts were going nowhere. He was an estate agent, I guess.

I knew it must be an hour as I had decided to wash my hair as there was a cornucopia of hair products and equipment all of which smelt gorgeous, especially compared to the lightly bleachy smell from the pool. I had literally just finished drying it and straightening my fringe when George appeared behind me and asked if he could touch my hair as it looked unreal. I looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was trying hard to not look desperate, but failing miserably, and his cock made it completely clear what he was after anyway. He came up behind me and pulled at my hair gently.

"No, I've spent ages on it!" I said, pooling some expensive hand cream in my palm and reaching round to rub it on his dick making it clear what I wanted. "Take me to the bedroom and fuck me properly."

"It does look lovely," Ellie said, appearing behind me too, admiring the shine as I flicked my hair.

"Use that, that and that, they're amazing," I said, pointing to the three products I had used. Ellie began to read the labels. I grabbed the bottle of lotion and followed George.

Black satin sheets. Pretty impressive to look at and they felt amazing too. Mirrored ceiling. Was not expecting that, but it was a real bonus, I could be a voyeur and pornstarist at the same time. I laid on my back and pulled the sheet half across me. I had almost worked out the scene and how cool it would be when George pulled the sheet off and tried to manhandle me gently onto my front.

"Oral first!" I said, assertively, and he slumped back, his erection sticking up in the air like mine, waiting for my mouth. Before he could object I had switched myself around and straddled him, positioning my cock over his lips and my lips over his cock. I looked down the gap between our bodies and lowered my hips parting his lips with the end of my cock. He could hardly object as at the same time I took him into my mouth and began to rub the tip of his cock on the insides of my cheeks.

I had no intention of staying in this position. I had said myself the goal of having him suck me, and I had managed that. He was crap at it too. Not sure whether that was because he was useless or because he wanted it to be over as quickly as possible with no chance of a mouth full. Either way, I didn't care. I grabbed the lotion as I repositioned myself on my side next to him and after slicking him up, pushed my hole onto his cock, taking him deep in one movement. I was very relaxed and it felt sublime. I hoped he was significantly better at fucking than sucking.

Fortunately, he was. It was also nice because he was happy kissing and playing with my breasts as he fucked me which made it really so much more pleasurable as it felt like being made love to. It was a slow steady build-up and I could occasionally glance up at the ceiling to enjoy watching myself be taken. My pulse rate was increasing all the time, and that lovely internal glow of warmth had started spreading throughout me.

I decided to up the ante and so got on my knees, resting my head and chest on the pillow and using my hands to part my ass cheeks to allow him as deep as possible. This was as submissive as I was likely to ever get and he was like a jackhammer as he fucked me and I felt myself melting with pleasure as the heat became intense within me. Suddenly I could no longer control my feelings, I shook in orgasmic bliss and felt spurts of cum squirting from my cock. A moment later he slapped super hard against my ass as he grunted and filled me up. I looked up to see Ellie watching us.

She tapped the face of her watch and I glanced up at the clock. I thought Cinderella had to be home before midnight and it was only ten, but I guess the traffic could turn out to be really bad, and I did need another shower, and it would be hard to tear myself away from all those amazing products. George had collapsed on the bed, exhausted. I liked to wear my men out so I was pleased about that.

I'd once had a bright pink tee-shirt made up that had 'I'd really like to be wearing...' across the chest in big while letters and '...you out in bed.' just above my waist in much smaller red print. I think it's at the bottom of a drawer somewhere and I'd worn it a few times, often as a nightdress. It hadn't been a great success, only one girl had asked me 'what I would like to wear' so I could direct her to the small print and the tip of my cock.

I digress. I kissed George on the back of the neck and gave his bottom a gentle smack. He didn't move. I wasn't expecting much, but even a predator like me enjoys a brief post-coital cuddle. Ellie glared at me.

"I need to talk to you Sindi, now!" Ellie whispered with some urgency, pointing at the corner of the ceiling and what was clearly a security camera, its single red eye flashing red. I rolled my eyes. Much as I liked pornstarism, I liked it on my terms. I mouthed OK and followed Ellie to the bathroom. She was pretty pissed off.

12