My Amazing Night with Christina Ch. 01

Story Info
Female fan gets more than an autograph.
5.8k words
4.46
46.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the very first story I’ve ever written on here, so PLEASE tell me what you all think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited! Me and my friend Jason had gotten tickets 3rd row from the stage at the Justified/Stripped tour. Jason's main reason to go was to see Justin, and my main reason to go was to see Christina. I mean, has there ever been anyone hotter?

We drove, well Jason drove, down to Houston for the concert. We listened to their CDs all the way there; singing loud and very obnoxiously, and getting weird looks from people in other cars. We finally got to the arena and found parking. There were a lot of pre-teen and teenage girls with Justin posters pasted to their cars and Nsync shirts on, singing Justin’s songs in the parking lot. I told Jason maybe he should go join them. He rolled his eyes and gave me a sarcastic laugh. We went in and found our seats, we still had about 45 minutes until the show started. Jason asked me if I wanted something to eat, but I told him no. There was no way I could eat, I was way too nervous about being in the same room as Christina, the same city as Christina, hell, the same STATE as Christina. Even though I knew I wasn’t going to meet her and there was no way she would ever notice me, I still felt like I needed to look my best for her for some reason. I wore a button-up shirt that had vertical stripes in it – pink, white and reddish stripes. A dark pair of Levi’s jeans and my favorite pair of rainbows. My long, wavy, dark brown hair was loose and hung a little above the middle of my back. With some select pieces of jewelry, I thought I was looking pretty good. In the back of my head I was truly hoping she would notice me.

The lights went down and everybody started screaming. Me and Jason looked at each other and decided to scream too. We were doing it just to be dumb, well at least Jason was, I was trying to get out all the nerves I had about finally seeing Christina in person. The music started, it was “Dirrty” and dancers came out and then, Christina came out. Wow. She was so much hotter in person. Her new black hair was so damn sexy. Plus her outfit was a very tight black leather thing with bright orange electrical tape that brought special attention to her crotch. Her sexy dancing and gyrations didn’t help things down in my pants either. I was getting hornier and hornier with each passing minute. She finally did some slow songs and we could sit down for a while. I just stared at her face; it was really one of my favorite things to do. I’ve never thought anyone else was as beautiful as her. A few times it looked as if she was staring right back at me as she looked out into the audience. I would see her smiling at me, at least in the general direction of where I was sitting, while I sang along to every word. In what seemed like way too soon, Christina had come back out for her encore and sang “Beautiful.” She said her thank yous and goodnights, then she was gone and the lights came back up. I just sat there, almost depressed that she was gone.

“Pepper, what’s your problem?” Jason asked.

“Nothing.”

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“No, Christina was just amazing.”

“Oh, she made you horny?” he said smiling at me.

“No! Well, yeah, of course. But I just, I don’t know. I didn’t want it to end I guess.”

“Well, it can always last forever in your heart,” Jason said sarcastically.

“Shut the fuck up!”

The lights went down again and it was time for Justin to come out. His show was really good, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Christina the whole time. I wondered what she was doing right then. Was she still there? Was she on her bus? Was she taking a shower? --- I got stuck on that last one for a while. Once Justin was done we left and went up to the souvenir stand. I bought a hat that had Xtina written on it. After we had got our stuff we walked out to Jason’s car. On the way we heard people talking about some after-parties for the concert.

“We should go!” Jason said.

“They probably won’t be there though. And if they are, they’ll be tucked away in some V.I.P. section.”

“That’s true. But we could try?”

“That’s fine with me.”

We got into his car and turned on the radio. The DJ was talking about the after-party, it turned out it was 18 and up for ladies, 21 and up for guys. We were both 20, so I’d be able to get in, but Jason wouldn’t.

“Damn, we can’t go then,” I said.

“Yeah, oh well.”

I could tell he was depressed, so I figured I might as well throw out a pretty far-fetched idea to him.

“Well, I heard they’re staying at The Park Hotel.”

“Really?” He asked.

“Yeah, I think we should go.”

“And do what?”

“Get their autographs!”

“There’s no way we’d ever be able to find them.”

“We could just pretend like we were staying there and walk around until we saw some bodyguards or something. Then we would know where they were.”

“But then, how would we get past the bodyguards?”

“We’ll worry about that when the time comes!” I winked at him.

“You’re insane Pepper! But since we can’t go to the after-party, we might as well go to their hotel. Nothing else to do.”

And with that, we drove to the hotel. We saw some tour busses outside, so we figured it must be right. We got out of his car, walked into the hotel lobby, straight past the desk without making eye contact with them, and into the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed we busted out laughing. We were excited to maybe get the chance to meet them, but terrified at the thought of getting caught too.

“What floor are you going to try?” I asked.

“I guess I’ll start with 11.”

“Why 11?”

“I don’t know. I just have a good feeling about it.”

“Well, good luck with that. I think I’m going to go to the top floor first and work my way down. If you don’t hear from me for a while, don’t worry. It just means I’ve hooked up with Christina,” I said cockily.

“Riiiiiight,” Jason laughed back at me.

“I’m serious, if, fingers crossed, I do hook up with her, would you come back and pick me up in the morning?”

“If you hook up with her, I will pick you up, with roses, and take you out anywhere you want to go for breakfast, on me.”

“Ok. Don’t forget you said that.”

Jason got off on his floor and I rode up to the top. I was getting butterflies in my stomach again. If I saw her I would have a heart attack, but if I didn’t see her I would be disappointed. The doors finally opened and I got off and walked around. I thought maybe she would be staying in the penthouse suite, but I saw no one, so I figured she was somewhere else. I got back on the elevator and went down to two more floors and found no one on either of them. When I got back on this time I decided to go down to floor 11. If Jason had a good feeling about it, maybe I should give it a try. I walked around the whole floor and didn’t see anyone again. Disappointed, I was walking back to the elevator when I heard people talking. My heart felt like it was going to fall out of my chest, I was so terrified. But I gained composure and walked around the corner.

There she was. She had an ice bucket in her hand and I guess she was going to fill it up. Her hair was up in a kind of loose pony tail. She had on a white tank top that was very tight and I could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra. And she was wearing a very small pair of yellow shorts that were rolled up to make them even shorter. I had no complaints though, this whole little outfit showed off her body very well. I knew I couldn’t look like a ‘crazed/stalker fan’ because that might freak her out, so I wanted to make this meeting look as unplanned as possible. I calmed down my breathing as I heard her Nikes getting closer. I pulled out my cellular and walked around the corner. I pressed buttons on my phone to make it look like I was really looking through the phonebook or something. As we got closer to each other I looked up at her and she was looking directly in my face. I could have died. I knew I couldn’t let this moment pass, I had to say something to her.

As we were almost side by side, I got up my courage and said:

“Hi, you’re Christina Aguilera, right?” The dumbest question ever, I know. But I didn’t think that starting out with ‘I love you like the air I breathe,’ would be very cool.

She smiled at me and said “yeah, I am.”

Her smile and her voice were so sexy, I couldn’t believe that Christina was talking directly to me, it took me a while to remember that I needed to respond to her.

“Um, I’m such a big fan of yours. And I don’t want to bother you or anything, but could I have your autograph?”

“Of course.” She said again, smiling at me.

She had her ice bucket and lid, plus her phone in her hands, so she didn’t really have any free hands. And of course, she had no room for pockets in those shorts.

“It seems that I don’t really have an open hand right now,” she said a little frustrated. “Could you walk with me down to get the ice and then I promise I’ll sign it for you once I set all this shit down.” Her tone at this point almost sounded, not so much like begging, but a sort of pleading, like she didn’t want me to go away disappointed in her.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” I said, trying to play it very cool. But inside I was insanely excited. I would have went with her anywhere.

“Ok, thanks,” she cooed back at me.

I was walking behind her at first, not really for any other reason, but just that the view was very nice. I don’t think words could explain how her ass looked in those yellow shirts. I had to fight every urge I had to not grab her waist and grind my pussy against it. I was already wet from the concert and my panties were soaked from having this close of contact with her. She turned around, and luckily she had caught me at a moment where I wasn’t looking straight down at her ass.

“Why are you walking back there? Come walk beside me.”

I walked up and walked beside her.

“So, what’s your name?”

“Pepper.”

“Pepper? Are you serious?”

“Yeah,” I said, looking down at the ground a bit, a little embarrassed with my silly name.”

“Where did your parents get Pepper from?”

“From what they tell me, they thought it was cute. I’ve always hated it though.”

“Why’d you hate it!?”

“Pepper. It’s a retarded name,” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“No it’s not. I think it’s very nice and creative.”

“Thanks.”

I couldn’t believe she liked my name! I was so excited I couldn’t think of anything else to say after the the ‘thanks.’ We got to the ice machine and she was having trouble with handling everything she was holding.

“Will you hold this for a second?” She asked me, handing me her cell phone.

“Sure.”

While she was getting the ice out she started talking to me again.

“So, how old are you?”

“I’m 20.”

“Oh ok, I’m 22.”

“That’s cool.”

Gosh, I felt like such an idiot – ‘that’s cool.’ What the hell was that? I was just too nervous to function. And of course, I already knew how old she was. She finished getting her ice and put the lid on, she took her phone back from me and told me thanks for holding it. I just smiled back nervously, like a complete tool.

“Oh! Autograph! How could I forget, I’m so sorry,” she said.

“Oh, no problem at all.”

“Just walk back with me to my room real quick, then I’ll sign it. And I promise I’ll quit making you run around with me.”

I kind of laughed and said sure. But in my head: Oh my gosh! I was going into Christina Aguilera’s room. We walked back down the hallway and there was a bodyguard at her door. He kind of looked cautiously down at me, but Christina told him it was ok. We walked in and she told me I could have a seat on the sofa. It was a huge room, not just one actually. There was a living room, a small kitchen, and most importantly, I could see the beautiful bedroom through some doors to my left. She came back out from the kitchen and sat beside me on the sofa.

“Do you have something in particular you want me to sign?”

“No, and that would have been a smart thing to remember to bring,” I chuckled, a little embarrassed.

“Well, how could you have known you were going to run into me?”

“Yeah,” damn I had forgotten this was supposed to be a coincidental run-in.

“It’s ok, I’m sure I can find something.” She got up and kind of jogged into her bedroom. While she was gone I put my hand down where her butt had been. It was still warm. Very nice. She came back out with one of her tour shirts and signed it right then and there for me.

“Here ya go.”

“Wow, thank you so much,” I took the shirt from her and looked at it for a while.

“You’re welcome,” she said smiling at me.

I looked at her for a moment and then snapped back to reality.

“Well, I guess I should get going. I’m sure you’re tired and stuff after your show.”

“No, I’m actually not tired at all.”

“Oh…” not exactly sure what I should say to that.

“If you’re not busy you can hang out with me for a while.”

“Oh, definitely!” At this point I couldn’t really hold my excitement in.

“Yea! I never get to just hang out with people that much anymore.”

I told her I understood and then we began watching TV. She flipped through some channels and finally settled on some music videos. After about 4 videos, a Britney Spears video came on. I heard Christina make a small sound of disgust. I laughed a little. She looked over at me.

“I’m sorry. I just have some um, issues, with her. She can be a real bitch.”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry, if you’re a fan of hers,” she kind of trailed off.

“NO! No, definitely not. Not at all, I can’t stand her.”

“You’re just saying that cause you’re sitting here with me.”

“I’m not, Christina! I promise. You’re my absolute favorite.”

She kind of looked at me funny, and all I could wonder was if I said something wrong. Did I sound too fanatical with that last comment? Shit, I’ve fucked up.

“Why am I your favorite?” She asked me.

“Um…” ok, so maybe I hadn’t fucked up yet, but the answer to this question could be very important. Do I say, because your music is amazing and you’re such an inspiration – which is true! Her music’s definitely great. But why she’s my absolute favorite has a lot less to do with talent and a lot more to do with the things I desperately wanted to do to her hot little body. “…well, you’re a great singer. Your music’s amazing, of course. I mean, you’re just incredible.”

She chuckled a bit, looked down, and it almost looked like she was blushing a bit. She turned into me, and was sitting up on her knees on the sofa.

“Is that all you like about me?” She leaned in and said it in the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard.

“I mean, um, you’re beautiful.” I was so nervous, I tripped over every word that came out of my mouth.

“Anything else?” She scooted closer and I could feel the throbbing in my heart and in my pants.

“I, um…” I tried to get something out, but then her hand was right above my knee. I almost came right then, but I controlled myself.

She moved even closer and I felt her breath on my ear, “do you think I’m hot Pepper?” Her hand was moving up and down my leg, and her nose was touching my cheek was driving me insane.

“Yes.” I was barely able to get it out.

“I think you’re really hot too.” She put her hand on my face and turned it towards hers. She looked at me dead in the eye, and I got lost in her gorgeous blue eyes for what felt like hours. “Pepper, can I kiss you?”

I nodded yes, and she moved in and kissed me very lightly on the lips. It was pure magic. She pulled back and looked at me with those eyes of hers again.

“That was nice. But it wasn’t enough.” She leaned in and kissed me harder this time. She opened her mouth and sucked on my bottom lip. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and she reciprocated by moving her tongue along with mine. Her hand moved down over my breast and down to rest on my hip. I couldn’t get enough of her, I never wanted this moment to end. Then all of a sudden she pulled away. I was so disappointed. Nothing could possibly beat the moment that we had just shared.

Then she asked me: “do you want to go into the bedroom?”

Okay, so maybe that moment could be beat. I said sure, and she got up from the sofa, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. My legs were shaking so much I could barely walk. I just kept asking myself – can I really make love to Christina Aguilera? I don’t want to suck tonight. Oh well, I was for damn sure going to try.

When we got to the bedroom she let go of my hand and laid down on the bed. She motioned for me to come lay beside her, and I of course did. She put her hand on my waist and looked into my eyes for while, then she started kissing me. Eventually she got on top and was straddling me. I was just realizing the feeling of excitement that came from our boobs being smashed together, when I realized that our pussies were meeting to. Christina had started to grind her pussy against mine, so I lifted mine to meet hers and matched the rhythm she had going. It felt so damn good, even through my jeans, that I started to moan into her mouth. She broke away from our kiss and began kissing on my neck and sucking my earlobe.

Then she whispered, “Does it feel good to you baby? I wanna make you cum so bad.”

I think I may have managed to get out some sort of squeal in response, but I couldn’t really get out any words at that point in time. I was so close to orgasm, I could feel it about to shoot out of me, but then, all of a sudden, my fucking phone rang.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK!”

She sat up on top of me and said, “what is it?”

“My phone, I’m sorry, I have to get it,” I said getting up from underneath her.

She tried to hold me back down to the bed and pouted, “do you really have to get it?”

“Yeah, it’s my ride and he’ll worry if he doesn’t know where I am.”

“Oh,” she looked down kind of sadly.

“Can I tell him to pick me up in the morning?”

“Of course,” she smirked at me.

I got up and ran into the other room to get my phone.

“Hello.”

“Hey! Where the hell are you?” Jason asked.

“Um,” not wanting to give any information away that might make Christina feel angry or embarrassed, “can you just pick me up in the morning?”

“What? SHUT UP! You are not with her!”

“Just pick me up in the morning,” I giggled. “And don’t forget our deal, you’re getting breakfast and the whole 9.”

“Oh my gah, yeah. I remember,” Jason said in total disbelief.

“Ok, I really have to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

“Bye bye.”

I ran back into the bedroom holding my phone and began talking to Christina.

“Ok, so look! I’m turning off my phone so there’s no more interruptions tonight.”

Then I looked up and Christina was laying on the bed…completely naked. I stood in the doorway with my jaw hanging almost to the ground for long time, then she got up and walked over to me. She took the phone from my hand and set it on the dresser. Then she stepped back and said “so, what do you think?” I just stared at her entire body and made no attempt at a response. “Pepper? Hello?” She waved her hands in front of my face, as if my mind was on anything else besides her.

“You’re absolutely beautiful, Christina.”

She smiled at me for the compliment, then walked up to me and put her arms around my shoulders. I put my hands on her waist and we began to kiss once more. She stopped and asked me, “can I undress you?”

Terrified at the thought of this perfect woman seeing my imperfect body, I hesitated and then said “okay but, it’s um,” pointing at my body, “it’s not so great.”

She slowly started to unbutton my shirt and said “mmmm, let me be the judge of that.” Her knuckle brushed over my nipple and I let a small moan slip out. She giggled and pushed the shirt back off my shoulders. She reached her hands down to my belt buckle and began to unfasten it. Then she unbuttoned them and began to push them down. I stepped out of the jeans. She took my hand and said “come on.”

12