My Amazon Army Ch. 13

Story Info
Michael has an idea, Amanda grows a tail.
3.7k words
4.7
6.5k
10

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
294 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes - Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them; Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability; Rachel, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles etc; Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes.

Oh, and I'm back.

[Michael]

HUD, I need a plan, I'm starting to think with my cock and these ladies are about to jump my bones. They get my pants off and it's going to be war over!

HUD: PHEROMONE ASSUALT IS AIRBORNE. HOLD YOUR BREATH AND MOVE INTO THE OPEN AIR.

Michael didn't wait. He monkey vaulted over Linda and dashed through the door into stairwell. While he didn't have the offensive powers to go toe to toe with Agents, Michael was still as fast and agile as the best Olympic athletes and easily stayed ahead of the 4 girls.

Dashing up the stairs, he turned the corner and burst out the east door into the pool area, not stopping till he had put about 500 yards between himself and the mansion just to be safe.

HUD: PHEROMONE CONCENTRATION NOW NEGLIGIBLE.

"OK, so I'm safe... now what do I do..." mumbled Michael as the 4 girls burst into the pool area after him. They sprinted towards him, lust in their eyes, akin to vampires chasing down their victim in a B-grade horror flick. Anna had even ripped her tank top open in her lust, and her pendulum breasts now swung free as she ran. They had covered half the distance towards him when they suddenly stopped running, bewildered expressions crossing their pretty faces.

Michael walked slowly towards the girls as they shuffled about, confused and slightly winded.

"What the fuck? Linda, Michael, what?!" gasped Michelle as she glanced around in confusion, catching her breath.

"I think something happened to us... I remember seeing red, feeling like I needed to fuck to breathe... and then... Oh, my titties seem to have escaped and my panties are soaked..." said Anna as she dropped to her knees, head spinning as she tried to make sense of what had happened. Michael tried to avoid staring at her tits - while a bit too saggy for his taste, they were still fat pillows that many men would sell their mum to rub their faces in them every morning.

"Girls, what you just experienced was a pheromone attack from one of the Agents that you locked up named Kara. She was the bitch that the Firm designed to control me, so it's not surprising that she can influence all of you even from a distance. You're OK now because we're out in the open and her pheromones aren't concentrated enough to take hold." explained Michael, squatting down beside them.

"OK lover boy, so what's the plan? Stop staring at Anna's tits... We're lucky that all of us were together when this happened, and now that we're all in the open, at least we can act coordinate a response." replied Michelle.

"Well, I have N95 masks in the car, would that prevent us from being affected?" asked Linda, gesturing towards the garage.

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE, N95 FILTRATION SHOULD SUFFICE FOR SHORT PERIODS OF EXPOSURE. NORMAL HUMAN SUBJECTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO RESIST THE EFFECTS OF THE PHEROMONE ATTACK FOR APPROXIMATELY 20 MIN WITH N95 PROTECTION.

"Good plan Linda, I think those masks should protect you for about 20 mins. You think we could use that time to sedate Kara?" asked Michael as he helped Anna to her feet, eyes glued to her tits as they swung and slapped together. Anna noticed his attentions and gave him a good poke in his chest and a half scowl.

"Depends what you mean by sedate? I also have a trunk full of small arms..." replied Linda, flashing Michael a wry grin.

"Yah, 5.56mm and 9mm are a bit big for needles, but beggars can't be choosers. Could you at least try not to just gawk at my tits? Glance every now and then maybe? Out of the corner of your eye?" quipped Anna. Michael blushed a bit and adjusted his pants to try and hide his half hard cock.

"Michael, we can't know what else Kara might try, you can't be serious about keeping her alive can you?" Michelle asked, her expression worried, "And if you're thinking of keeping someone around to interrogate, what about the other chick? What was her name?"

"Oh, the red head, I don't think we know. OK, I'm not really psyched about walking into the room and pumping Kara full of hot lead, but I can understand where you're coming from..." said Michael, rubbing the back of his neck and head with his left hand as he considered the girls' suggestion.

"I'm sure you'd rather be pumping her full of something else that's also hot, but you need to stop thinking with your cock. Amanda left me in charge of the mansion, so I'm making the call on security and safety grounds." snapped Michelle, scowling at Michael, "Linda, Anna, get the masks and weapons, heavy weapons preferably, we don't know how thick the bitch's hide is. Christy, get on the line with Amanda to let her know what's happened... tell her we have things under control for now but she should circle back if she doesn't hear from us in 30 mikes."

The girls nodded and snapped to it like the elite unit that they were, having shrugged off the effects of the pheromone attack.

"Hey, I'm not saying I want to fuck her, I'm just not really the killing type. This is your department and I agree that we should be safe rather than sorry alright?" replied Michael, tone apologetic.

"OK, I hear you - that's why we're here. You want to leave this to us or you coming along?" Michelle's tone softened when she realised where Michael was coming from.

"I think I'd better come with you. I have stronger resistance and can help get us out of trouble is something goes wrong..."

"Yup, OK. Once Linda is back, I'll give you the 101 on how to use a rifle."

5 minutes later, the girls returned with weapons and masks; and Anna had pulled on a t-shirt. Everyone kit up in under a minute and formed up with Michael last in column. At a fast jog they made their way back to the mansion. They only paused at the top of the stairs for a moment for Michael to confirm that the N95 masks had provided sufficient protection, before swiftly moving down to the holding cells.

They approached Kara's cell cautiously. While the pheromone threat had been contained, they were naturally cautious given what had just happened.

Michael walked up to the bullet proof, 8-inch thick one-way mirror wall. Kara remained restrained spread-eagled on the table, wrists and ankles bound by wire rope, feet and pussy facing him. The table was elevated 4.5 ft above the floor, giving him a clear view of her partially spread pussy lips, crowned by a small flame of jet black pubic hair. Just seeing the pussy that had almost sucked him dry made his cock throb with longing. Looking further up, through the curved valley of her large breasts, Michael could see that Kara's eyes were open and alert.

HUD, gimme an analysis of Kara's abilities again?

HUD: SUBJECT KARA HAS BEEN OBSERVED TO POSSESS EXCEPTIONALLY POTENT PHEROMONE AGENTS, ASSESSED TO BE CAPABLE OF SEDUCING OR RENDERING COMATOSE EVEN THE MOST POWERFUL BEINGS. SHE ALSO POSSESSES SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH, ASSESSED TO PROXY AN INDIVIDUAL WHICH COULD BENCH PRESS 5000-8000 POUNDS. SHE HAS CAMOFLAGE CAPABILITIES, ENABLING HER TO OPTICALLY BLEND WITH HER SURROUNDINGS. SHE ALSO HAS SUBSTANTIAL REGENERATIVE CAPABILITIES, AS SEEN FROM HER ABILITY TO RECOVER SO QUICKLY FROM THE INJURIES INFLICTED BY RACHEL.

Would there be any way of making use of her abilities against the Firm?

HUD: WHILE UNDOUBTEDLY USEFUL, GIVEN KARA'S DEMONSTRATED RESISTANCE TO YOUR CHARMS, IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO BRING HER UNDER YOUR CONTROL. ATTEMPTING TO DO SO MAY ALSO OPEN US TO THE POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING SUBJUGATED BY KARA, AS YOU WOULD NEED TO ENGAGE IN PHYSICAL CONTACT AND WE DO NOT KNOW THE FULL EXTENT OF HER ABILITIES.

Any ideas?

HUD: HER UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION IS HER PHEROMONES. IF WE COULD EXTRACT AND WEAPONISE IT, THIS WOULD GIVE US A SIGNIFICANT TACTICAL ADVANTAGE. VAGINAL JUICES WOULD HAVE EXTREMELY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF PHEROMONES WHICH COULD BE WEAPONISED IN AEROSOL FORM.

How would we do that?

HUD: WHILE KARA IS LIKELY TO BE IMMUNE TO YOUR STUN BLASTS, HER NERVOUS SYSTEM SHOULD STILL BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO ELECTRICAL CHARGES. COMBINED WITH HER REGENERATIVE CAPABILITIES, IT IS THEORETICALLY POSSIBLE TO CONTINUOUSLY TRIGGER PHEROMONE PRODUCTION VIA MILD ELECTROCUTION - SHE WOULD BE CONTINUOUSLY STIMULATED TO PRODUCE VAGINAL PHEROMONES WHILE REMAINING AT THE VERGE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

OK, you're one heartless piece of work. I'm glad you're on my side.

"Ladies, I just got an idea..." said Michael, turning towards the ladies with an obvious twinkle in his eyes.

"No." replied Michelle flatly, without even meeting his gaze.

"What? You haven't even heard my idea!"

"You're going to say that we shouldn't kill her. Am I right? So the answer is No. We're going in there right now and I'm going to press my Glock 19x against her eyeballs and pump her with a 9mm in each eye socket. After that, I'm going to stuff a grenade into her pussy and to make sure it never wraps itself around a dick every again." now it was Michelle's turn to have a twinkle in her eye.

"Woah, woah... Hear me out ok? I have an idea how to make the most use of her. Turn her into a mindless weapon... I'm sure that has some appeal to you right?" Michael said, hoping to exploit Michelle's apparent dislike for Kara.

"OK, let's hear it..."

5 minutes later, Michelle hadn't blown Kara's brains out yet. So this was progress.

"Michael, there does seem to be value in weaponising Kara. However, the main issue we have is how much of a threat she currently poses, and potentially could further pose if she regains more strength some how. So, I'm still leaning toward killing her to end the threat." explained Michelle, one hand on her hip, the other hand calmly tapping the barrel of her Glock to her chin.

"OK, I understand and agree that we need to remove the threat she poses to give us time to make use of her." replied Michael, "Any ideas how we could do that? We would really be missing an opportunity if we just double-tap her right now."

"How about we lobotomise her?" asked Linda, "I've seen it done before... if she's got some form of regeneration, I'm pretty sure I could put a round through just behind her pre-frontal lobes without killing her. But it would make her harmless at least for a couple of hours."

"Of fuck, I've hired a psycho killer babe..." blurted Michael.

"From someone who was prepared to essentially convert a woman into a chemical weapon factory using electrocution, that's a bit hypocritical don't you think?" quipped Michelle.

"OK, point taken."

"Confident of making the shot, Linda?" asked Michelle, "I'm quite sure that she's not going to just lie there and let us do what we like if we just stroll in..."

"Not if she's moving... we'd need to keep her still..." replied Linda.

"OK, I have an idea... I could stun her... I've got some powers, a bit limited, but should be strong enough to knock her out for a couple of seconds..." suggested Michael, raising his right hand and triggering the initiation of his stun charge. His right hand started to glow with a faint blue light.

"OK, so we have a plan. We move in quickly, each of us will take a corner and Michael will move for a direct shot at her head, I'm assuming that this is the best place to stun her?" asked Michelle.

"Yup, sounds good. Shall we?" replied Michael.

"On 3... 1, 2, 3!"

And they burst into the cell. All of them moved with precision and took their places within moments, ducking underneath the wire ropes. Once in position, each of the ladies aimed their rifles at Kara, deliberately flicking their weapons into arm position to make sure she heard them. Michael positioned himself above Kara's head, out of view, and pointed his right hand at the top of her head, stun fully charged.

"Haha... look who we have here... Masks? Good thinking... Was wondering whether my little escape plan would succeed..." said Kara snidely.

Before Michael could reply, Michelle fired one round into Kara's left upper thigh.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You bitch!" screamed Kara as the bullet ripped through, spraying blood onto her stomach and the table.

"Michael, enough talk. Do it." ordered Michelle.

Michael snapped out of his deer in headlights expression and focused on the task at hand. Stepping forward, he positioned his palm inches from Kara's cranium and fired his stun charge.

A bright blue flash lit the room and Kara writhed uncontrollably for a few moments. Then she slumped onto the table, unconscious.

"Good work. Linda, you're up."

Linda stepped forward, pressed her rifle muzzle against Kara's right temple and fired. The bullet travelled through her head and opened an orange sized exit wound on her left side.

"Oh fuck! Are you sure that's what we wanted?! You look like you just blew her brains out!" yelled Michael, once again looking like a lost child.

"Don't worry, exit wound always looks big. I'm pretty sure the round only made a finger sized tunnel through her brain." replied Linda.

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE, LOBOTOMY COMPLETED. KARA IS IMMOBILISED. ESTIMATED RECOVERY TIME, 34 HOURS.

Michael gave a sigh of relief and slumped forward, leaning on the edge of the table.

"Wow, ok... ok... good work guys, good work. Looks like we just captured ourselves a chemical weapon..." he said.

"Michael, stop staring at her tits." snapped Michelle as she strolled out of the cell, rifle shouldered, swagger in her step.

"Hey! I'm not! Who said I was staring at her tits!" Michael shouted at her back. Then, waiting a few moments to make sure he heard the ladies turn the corner, he quickly grabbed and fondled Kara's huge breasts, tweaked her nipples, before literally skipping out of the cell.

[Amanda]

HUD: FLIGHT FUNCTION NOW AVAILABLE.

What?! What do you mean flight function?

Amanda, Mandy and Rachel were on board Michael's private jet headed to recover Rachel's family. All of them were suited up in matching black leather jackets and tights, worn over the kevlar condoms. Thankfully the kevlar had been designed to breathe... Amanda had received the call from the mansion earlier to report that the situation was under control and that Kara had been subdued.

HUD: LATEST NANITE INJECTION HAS BEEN FULLY INCORPORATED AND COMBINED TO COMPLETE EVOLUTION. THIS UNIT IS NOW CAPABLE OF FLIGHT.

Show me...

HUD: THIS WILL REQUIRE EXITING THE AIRCRAFT.

"Ladies, my HUD just informed me that I have just learnt to fly. So I'm gonna step outside and see if I can do my version of Supergirl. Assuming I don't drop 20,000 feet and make a little red splat." quipped Amanda, unable to stop herself from grinning ear to ear.

"Oh, wow. I wish I could fly..." said Rachel wistfully.

"Hang on Amanda, we need to lose some altitude before you open that door, otherwise we could explosively decompress and then all of you could be splats on the ground." turning, Mandy called up the pilot on the intercom and asked him to descend to 5,000 feet.

"Good call Mandy, I got so excited that I forgot about that altogether... Anyhow, I'm gonna assume this works and so I'll head straight to LA to get my sister, while you guys head straight to get your loved ones. I'll shout if I can't carry Lena back with me." said Amanda, getting out of her seat and strolling to the cabin door.

HUD: FLIGHT MODE WOULD INTERFERE WITH YOUR OUTER GARMENTS AND PORTIONS OF YOUR KEVLAR BODY STOCKING AROUND YOUR POSTERIOR, GROIN AND THIGH AREAS.

Body stocking?!

HUD: THAT IS THE CORRECT DESCRIPTION OF YOUR GARMENT.

It's armour! OK, where did you say I needed to adjust my clothes again?

HUD: ALL OUTER GARMENTS SHOULD BE REMOVED AS THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE FRICTION CREATED BY HIGH SPEED FLIGHT. YOUR BODY STOCKING IS MORE DURABLE, AND YOU ONLY NEED TO REMOVE PORTIONS THAT WOULD BE EXPOSED TO SUPERHEATED THRUST PLUMES DISCHARGED FROM YOUR ANAL CAVITY.

So I'm gonna shoot fire out of my ass?

HUD: THAT IS A RESONABLY ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF FLIGHT MODE. PRIMARY THRUST WILL EMANATE FROM YOUR ANAL CAVITY, AUGMENTED BY STEERING BURSTS FROM A PREHENSILE TAIL BOOSTER.

A prehensile what booster?

HUD: YOU WILL GROW A TAIL WITH A ROCKET ON THE END.

Oh, right.

Amanda began stripping off her leather jacket and tights.

"Sorry ladies, apparently cos I can't bend reality with my mind like Neo, I can't fly around in tight black leather without all my clothes catching on fire from air resistance..." explained Amanda, deadpan.

"Oh, so your expensive leather clothing is going to catch on fire, but the skin on your face is gonna be ok?" chided Rachel, grinning.

"Woah, no shit. HUD, did you hear what Rachel just said? Do I need to be wearing a helmet or something?!"

HUD: EVOLUTION ENABLING FLIGHT HAS NATURALLY ALSO CONSIDERED THE NEED TO ENSURE THIS UNIT DOES NOT GET DAMAGED AS A CONSEQUENCE.

What do you know...it seems that even monotonous, blue text can get insulted. OK, sorry, point taken.

"Ok ladies, excuse me as I adjust my body stocking..." not waiting for a reply, Amanda bent over and reached back with her right hand to pinch the kevlar covering her perineum (the space between her vulva and anus) and ripping a small piece off. The skin tight fabric puckered around the tear, uncovering a pancake-sized patch of Amanda's posterior from the base of her pussy to halfway up her bubble butt. "OK, that should do..."

"Haha, regretting choosing to make the body armour sheer?" grinned Mandy, as Amanda straightened and her near transparent kevlar suit making her appear effectively naked to anyone who wasn't within 3 feet.

"Well, why have an amazing body if you're not prepared to show off every now and then right babe?" replied Amanda, sticking out her tongue playfully at Mandy.

The intercom chimed as the pilot reported that they had completed descent.

"OK, here goes nothing..." Amanda mumbled as she walked forward and opened the cabin door. There was a rush of air and lots of loose items spiralled out the door. Amanda braced herself at the doorway, gulped down her anxiety and took the leap.

She immediate zipped aft underneath the tail wings, air roaring in her ears as she tumbled uncontrollably.

HUD... feel free to make magic happen... no pressure yah? But I am in the process of falling to my death here...

HUD: INITIATING FLIGHT MODE...

Amanda suddenly felt a strange sensation in her tail bone. It was as if someone was tapping her finger rapidly and lightly against it. She managed to turn around as she tumbled and watched in surprise as a slender translucent gold tail began sprouting from the top of her ass crack, whipping around as it extended to its 3 foot length.

OK, so now I have a tail...

HUD: DIRECTIONAL THRUSTER FULLY DEPLOYED. READY TO INITIATE MAIN THRUST...

Horizon indicator, air speed, heading, mini map, thrust, flight power and half a dozen other displays popped into view in front of Amanda's eyes. Highlighted in red was altitude, which was rapidly reducing.

HUD... anytime now... HUD? Hello?

HUD: I AM AWAITING YOUR COMMAND TO INITIATE MAIN THRUST.

What?! Initiate! Initiate! Initiate!!

And suddenly, Amanda felt her ass heat up. It was as if someone had taken a shower rose and sprayed hot water up her anus. She shot headlong forward, suddenly moving parallel to the ground instead of falling toward it. Glancing over her shoulder, Amanda watch amazed at the foot long blue jet roaring out of her ass, and her newly grown tail streaming out behind her, booster tip automatically firing little blue jets in different directions to enable her to maintain stable flight.

Amanda grinned as the readings on her HUD stablised, showing her now roaring east at 400kts. The mini map indicated where she was, and with a thought a new course was plotted toward her sister's home 350 miles ENE. Her flight trajectory automatically adjusted to put her destination ahead of Amanda.

reynolddd
reynolddd
294 Followers
12