My Amazon Army Ch. 19

Story Info
Amanda cums, Amy takes a bath, Lena makes a hole.
5.9k words
4.56
4k
2
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes -- Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them; Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability; Rachel, his 2nd, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles... and boobs that can squirt milk bombs; Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes... and can fly.

Lynn: Mandy's Mom

Amy: Rachel's BFF

Lena: Amanda's sister

[Amanda]

Amanda sucked on the tongue hungrily as Mona kissed her deeply. She felt Mona press her chest against her own, felt the firmness of Mona's breasts against the softness of her own. Mona's right hand had slid underneath Amanda's blouse to cup and gently massage her left breast. Meanwhile, Mona's left hand took Amanda's right hand and led her firmly yet gently down to the crotch of Mona's panties.

Amanda let out a little gasp of surprise. Where she expected to find a wet pussy, her right hand instead found the root of what seemed to be a thick cock that had been tucked back between her/his buttocks by panties and tape.

"Oh wow... and here I was thinking that i was going to get to eat pussy today..." smiled Amanda as she pulled back from the Mona's kiss.

"Does it turn you off? I'm sorry, I thought you knew..." said Mona, suddenly self-conscious, letting go of Amanda's breast and stepping back.

"Don't worry babe... To be honest, I think I need some cock in me... You're just what I need frankly, the best of both worlds - a beauty with a cock." replied Amanda, cupping the blonde's face with both hands and pulling her back into a kiss.

Mona had big, emerald eyes, and pretty features. A generous mouth and, in light what Amanda had just discovered, a slightly masculine jawline. Her short bob of blonde hair crowned a long shapely neck. Her height was nicely matched by her wide, slim shoulders, slim arms and long thin legs. Her augmented C-cups were round and high, and she had a narrow waist, and a tiny yet perky butt. Clothed, Mona looked every bit the babe.

It had all started after the morning briefing. Amanda had just discussed the latest updates with her team when those big green eyes that had caught Amanda's gaze from across the room. And after making eye contact too often for it to be coincidence, Amanda had caught up with Mona at the cafeteria for breakfast. She was a new operative and Amanda had not really had a chance to get to know her before this. Mona had only been with the company for about a month before the Michael assignment had come up. Her background was in private security, unlike many of the others who also had some form of military experience.

The chat had been refreshing for Amanda, after all the focus on work and dealing with stress from all kinds of other matters. But perhaps most importantly, it confirmed that the eye contact during the briefing had been more than coincidence. Mona seemed to take every excuse to brush her fingers against Amanda's arm or hands as she gestured during the conversation. And Amanda was certain that she had caught Mona staring at her breasts whenever Amanda turned away for any reason.

So after breakfast, Amanda had invited her back to her apartment, citing the excuse of passing her some documents she had been reading overnight.

The moment she walked into Amanda's place, Mona had shut and locked the door behind them and introduced herself with her lips.

"Babe, I look like a scarecrow compared to you... but if it's cock you're looking for, that's something that I think I can help with..." replied Mona, after sharing the kiss with Amanda. Placing her right hand on Amanda's shoulder, she nudged her down, while her left hand lifted her skirt up.

Amanda willingly dropped to her knees and was greeted by a blonde pubic fan crowning the root of nice, brown, veiny cock, bound by tape and panties. With both hands, she immediately peeled down the panties while pressing her face into Mona's neatly trimmed pubic mound, breathing in her musk. Mona moaned softly and placed her hands on the back of Amanda's head and neck, encouraging her.

Gently, Amanda began peeling away the tape. It was expertly applied to tuck the cock down and back between Mona's butt cheeks, so that it wouldn't show in most clothes. Amanda removed the strips carefully, and soon enough a flaccid 5 inch cock came sliding out of her butt to hang free. But she noticed that tape had not been the only thing holding the organ at bay. About an inch from the base of Mona's penis, was a rubber cock ring which had previously been hidden by tape. The cock ring was obviously a size too small and was constricting the flow of blood into the shaft.

"Free me baby... I know it seems like I'm overdoing it, but you'll understand why in a second..." said Mona.

Super careful, Amanda slipped her fingers underneath the rubber ring and gingerly slid it off Mona's cock. And she immediately understood what Mona meant. It was as like turning on the helium tap for a balloon. The previously thin and soft brown meat began growing at an impressive rate. Veins bulged as it grew to its full 9 inch length, almost slapping Amanda in the face as it became more and more erect. But the most impressive aspect of Mona's cock was not it's length, but its girth. Unlike most cocks, this monster had a shaft that was almost twice as thick as its head. As it became fully erect, the shaft of Mona's cock became thicker than Amanda's forearm!

"Omigod. That is a very, very, very nice cock. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Babe, you really are a beauty..." said Amanda, looking up past Mona's cock to make eye contact in the valley between her boobs.

"Put the head in your mouth and suck it hard, then use both hands and stroke my shaft..." whispered Mona. She had taken off her top and was now massaging her dark brown nipples with both hands. Amanda could see the lust blazing in her green eyes.

Amanda did as she was told. The cock head tasted salty and musky, but not at all unpleasant. The veiny shaft was hot and hard in her hands, and it felt like she was massaging a muscular arm. And after only a few strokes, Amanda was rewarded by generous amounts of precum, oozing into her mouth with every suck.

The taste of the precum seemed to turn up the volume on Amanda's own lust. She had been so sexually frustrated over the last few weeks. And now, sucking on what was literally a horse cock, Amanda felt like she was in heaven. She gave a loud, unchecked grunt of pleasure and began stuffing the huge cock into her throat like a starved animal.

Mona's moans of pleasure accompanied Amanda's. While Mona had certainly had sex more recently than Amanda - just 2 days ago actually - as Mona's hot babe-monster cock combi was quite popular amongst the rest of the all female staff population on the island, Amanda's passionate sucking and stroking still felt fantastic. She had been eyeing her boss for some time now, and was super glad that the attraction was now mutual.

Amanda's saliva had now soaked Mona's shaft, and her hands were making full use of it as lube to jack-off her massive meat. Mona's cock was so thick that Amanda needed both hands to encircle it. Amanda's lips formed an airtight seal around Mona's glans, sucking and licking the tip of her cock, while her hands stroked up and down.

"Stop... stop... keep that up and I'm gonna cum... Babe, you really know how to work a big cock!" said Mona, gently taking hold of Amanda and urging her to stop.

"Haha... Never look a gift horse in the mouth, so the saying goes... so I'm just putting the horse cock in my mouth instead...! So, we gonna fuck, or we gonna stand around talking?" quipped Amanda before rising to her feet and dashing to her bedroom.

The two women ditched their clothes along the way and dived into bed, grappling each other playfully and giggling. Amanda rolled on top of Mona, straddling her stomach and started kissing her, both hands massaging Mona's breasts. After a bit of tongue wrestling, Amanda broke the kiss, still sitting on Mona's stomach, one hand tweaking Mona's left nipple, while the other stroked Mona's cheek.

"You know, I think you're really the best thing that can happen to me at this point... I'm not sure I'd be up to dealing with men and all their hang ups, despite the fact that I really want cock in me..." said Amanda, smiling down at Mona.

"Babe, I absolutely know what you mean... to be honest, I did what I did because I felt that I had always been a woman inside, despite being born a man. But, I'm a woman that has always wanted other women, never men... So... in bed, I like to be the dominant one... Hope you don't mind...?" and before allowing Amanda to answer, Mona pushed her off and slid off the edge of the bed to pull Amanda towards her in missionary position.

"Hey!" was all Amanda got out before Mona pressed her cock against her wet pussy and entered her.

"Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Omigod... Slowly... Oh... I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to having a cock in me... Oh!" moaned Amanda. Then, as the much thicker shaft of Mona's cock started to force its way into her pussy, Amanda's eyes popped wide open and she let out a yelp, "Eeee! Omigod, that's so thick, omigod... I... I... slowly... let me learn to take it... Oh...!"

Broadening like the head of an anaconda, Mona had now pushed 4 inches of her cock into Amanda and began giving her short slow strokes to let her pussy get used to her girth.

"Don't worry baby, most girls can't take all of me... You're doing great! I'm gonna keep doing this till you think you're ready for more of me ok?" said Mona, obviously experienced with getting her partners accustomed to her huge cock. She had a wide grin on her face - deep down, she still had male sexual instincts, and to be able to dominate females fed a primal desire.

"Uhhhh, uh... Wow... It feels so good, but I feel like I'm gonna burst at the same time! Hahah... Wow..." replied Amanda, her eyes tightly shut, concentrating on relaxing her pussy to allow more of Mona into her. Slowly, her pussy started to get used to the horse cock and Amanda looked up at Mona and nodded.

"Here I go baby... Mmmmm... You feel real nice around my cock... Yeah... That's it, take it... take it.... Ohhh..." groaned Mona as she slid her cock slowly into Amanda until her pubic bone mashed against her pussy mound, "Wow Amanda... you managed to take all of me... I think you're the only chick on the island that can do that!"

"Oh... You're huge Moan...! Slowly ok? Haha... So you've been doing your rounds of all my girls?" quipped Amanda with a wink.

"Not all your girls... only 6 or 7 of them... Haha... Besides Michael, who is off limits obviously, I'm the only other cock on the island... and the moment one of them discovered me, the word spread quite quickly... haha..."

"Uh.... uh... don't sell yourself short Mona, you're not just another cock, you're an absolutely amazing cock, paired with the looks of a Playmate. Oh.... yes, that's nice... Frankly, I'd rather fuck you any day over Michael... OK... I think that's enough chit chat for now... Can you fuck me now?" Amanda reached up and pulled Mona down into a deep kiss, "Right now. Give it to me!"

"Babe, you dunno what you're getting into..." Mona taunted, smiling slyly, "But your wish is my command and there's no escaping my cock now...!"

And Mona started focusing on fucking. She began by increasing the speed of her strokes. Every stroke saw her withdraw slowly till only the tip of her cock remained inside Amanda's pussy, before plunging in quickly till their pelvis mashed together. Every withdrawal would draw a little gasp from Amanda, and every thrust would make her grunt loudly, eyes flaring open as Mona's cock split her - "Uhhh, hoo, Unggh, hooo, Ahhhh!"

Within 2 short minutes of long strokes, Amanda came. Her first orgasm in a long time, it felt like seeing a beautiful sunrise for the first time. It filled her with warmth and joy, bubbling up out of her stomach to overwhelm her.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

And throughout her orgasm, Mona kept up her long strokes. Feeding Amanda to make sure she got every last bit of pleasure from it.

"Ahhhhh.... ahh.... ah.... Oh... That's was nice... oh...." said Amanda as she caught her breath.

"Ok baby... Now it's my turn..." said Mona, and then Moan leaned back somewhat, so that Amanda's pussy pressed more firmly down on her cock, her thrusts suddenly came twice as fast, but half as deep. Focusing on rubbing the head of her cock, Mona closed her eyes.

"Oh! Oh wow! Oh.... Mona, I'm gonna cum again... Mona... Oh... Ohhhhh...!" and Amanda came again, this time the pleasure bursting out in short waves from her cunt, "Ohhhhhh...!"

"My turn.... urkkk..." grunted Mona as she suddenly pulled her cock out of Amanda's pussy and started jacking it on her stomach, "Ahhhh....!" she grunted as she shot her load onto Amanda's stomach and breasts, large globs of white cum splattering and pooling in between her tits and in Amanda's naval.

"Oh.... that was nice!" said Amanda as she used her fingers to scoop up cum to her mouth.

"There's plenty more where that came from..." said Mona, before plunging her still rock hard cock back into Amanda's pussy.

"Oh! Ohhhh! You're still hard? Wow... omigod... And still so huge...!" squealed Amanda as Mona's cock entered her again, "How? Oh... You're definitely better than Michael...!"

Mona didn't reply. Sliding her hands underneath her butt, Mona lifted Amanda up and rolled her till her knees touched her shoulders. In this raised missionary position, Mona's cock was now positioned such that every thrust would always begin with her cock head mashing against Amanda's G-spot before sliding deep into her cunt.

"You see, most men don't realize, that the way to give women the most pleasure is to keep their arousal at a heightened state continuously, and then make them peak into orgasm repeatedly. But most guys can't do it because once they cum, they need a break and the woman's arousal has to start over..." explained Mona, looking into Amanda's eyes as she spoke.

"But, I don't have that problem..." Mona continued, as her cock began pistoning into Amanda's pussy once again, "So for you baby... What this means is that your pleasure never stops!"

"Ohhhhh! Oh wow....! I.... Oh wow!" moaned Amanda as she felt her orgasm starting again. It was exactly as Mona explained. Before her arousal had abated, Mona's cock was stroking her G-spot again. And in this new position, even more intensely than before, "Baby, I think I'm going to cum again..."

Mona's big cock never stopped. Every stroke, her glans would mash against Amanda's G-spot before sliding all the way in to press against her cervix. And with every thrust, the thick girth of the cock stimulated every inch of her cunt, including her G-spot.

"I'm cumming.... uh.... uhhhhh... I'm cumming!" moaned Amanda, "Uhhhh... something's different... Uhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh.... Something... Uhhhhhh!" Amanda felt a sudden overflowing sensation in her groin and suddenly, a huge squirt of pussy juice sprayed out of her cunt. And then as her muscles contracted with more spasms of pleasure, they were accompanied by further, though smaller, bursts of pussy juice. The sheets underneath her ass were soaked.

"Omigod.... That was my first squirt... Oh wow... " Amanda mumbled as she gasped for breath as her orgasm began to subside. Mona smiled down at her, she had slowed down her strokes to allow Amanda to catch her breath, but never actually stopped. Now that she appeared ready again, Mona picked up the pace of her fucking once again.

"Oh... Oh... Mona baby... Oh..." moaned Amanda as Mona big cock started rapidly mashing her g-spot once again.

Squelch, slap, slap, squelch, slap, slap, slap... went the sound of Mona's cock burrowing into Amanda's dripping wet pussy, pelvis slapping together with every stroke. Mona gently took Amanda's hands and placed them on her own tits. Amanda, her eyes previously closed to concentrate on her orgasm, snapped open, lust filled, and she immediately began massaging Mona's big tits, the sensation only multiplying her own arousal.

And within moments, Amanda was cumming and squirting again.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped, face and neck red, veins bulging as her body spasmed from the blasts of pleasure coming out of her pussy. Mona kept up her thrusting, making sure to coax every last burst of pleasure out of Amanda. Amanda's body jerked, toes and feet curling, her hands digging into Mona's boobs as she gasped and moaned through the huge orgasm.

Meanwhile, Mona's own arousal was also building up toward climax. Just as Amanda started to calm down, Mona felt her groin tense up, a heat building at the base of her cock.

"Baby, it's my turn..." and without waiting for Amanda to reply, Mona pulled her monster cock out of Amanda's pussy, aimed the swollen glans at Amanda's face with her right hand and began shooting big globs of cum onto Amanda's face, throat and breasts.

"Oh! Give it to me baby! Cum all over me!!!" responded Amanda, opening her mouth to catch the cum squirts, hands massaging Mona's cum into her skin as they splattered onto her breasts and neck.

Mona grunted as her ejaculation subsided, sperm pooling in Amanda's navel and base of her neck, rivulets running down the sides of Amanda's round breasts. Cock still in hand, she began rubbing the fat head of her cock against Amanda's pussy lips.

"Omigod, how can you still be so big and hard after all that?!" exclaimed Amanda, eyes wide, staring in a mixture of surprise and lust at Mona's cock.

"Babe, I've just barely begun..." said Moan, as she plunged her big cock back into Amanda's pussy.

"Uhhhhh... Take me! Use me all you want Mona... I'm all yours..." moaned Amanda as the cock began massaging her G-spot once again.

[Amy]

Amy pushed the suds back and forth playfully, watching as some of it accumulated on the sides of the bathtub. She couldn't remember the last time she had taken a bath without masturbating. It seemed that every memory of taking a bath involved either a dildo or her fingers in her pussy. The warm, relaxing water seemed to provide an additional trigger for her program to pleasure herself.

Thankfully, the code had been erased by the nanites that Michael had pumped into her yesterday. She had woken up this morning, her mind the clearest she could remember.

She had tried to make the most of her newly regained peace of mind by taking the morning to relax. She had woken up and found herself still covered in dried sweat and cum. She had gone straight to the bathroom, prepared a bath, lit candles, and dived in.

An hour later, she felt more prepared to face the day.

HUD: IF YOU ARE FEELING UP TO IT, I CAN NOW BRING YOU UP TO SPEED ON SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS.

Amy agreed and lay back in the bath as HUD recounted the events since her capture by the Agent at her apartment. Her memories of those events also started to become clearer, and she was filled with a mixture of anger and disgust at what had befallen her.

HUD had gotten to the events of yesterday, where Michael and her had fucked the morning away before Amy had gone to bed and slept till this morning.

She had mixed feelings about what had happened with Michael. She knew that she had acted on her Agent programming when she had pounced on him. Michael had not truly preyed on her since being inseminated by him was the only way for her to break free of her code. But at the same time, it still felt like another invasion of her individuality.

Amy splashed warm bath water onto her face and tried to push the negative thoughts away. She needed to focus on the fact that she was now free of the mind control, and was free to choose to work together with Rachel and the rest to strike back at the Firm.

reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers
12