My Amma and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
459 Followers

What could I do? What would she do? Obviously not talk about this to her friends or to Rekha-aunty. Will she and I talk about this? Will she have the guts to confront me, her full grown adult son, about his crude behavior and actions? Or will she keep quiet. I was going crazy thinking about it.

The tension between us because of this did not abate even after a few days. It was just the two of us in the house, what could we do? I kind of liked it. Her shyness, her reluctance to talk to me, her avoiding my eyes. It increased her allure and mystique. I knew it was my amma I was talking and thinking about. It could be considered despicable by some, but I found it sweetly attractive and arousing. And now she had taken to cleaning my room daily, something she had not done before. Was she testing me, checking on me?

A few days later I deliberately left her panties behind, under my pillow. I made sure to soak it with my cum after a long early morning masturbation session. And when I came back from college that evening, it was not there! My bed was once again neatly arranged. This was getting to be too much. Each of us knew what was going on but did not want to talk to each other, knowing how crude, incestuous and taboo it was. It was leading to just one thing, for sure, and we both knew it. But when? How?

A diabolical plan formed in my mind. One day I slipped a brand new nightie under my pillow. Lo and behold, she had taken it while cleaning my room!!

We were silent as we had dinner. She was in her saree, helping appa with his food. He was in his usual surly, whining, complaining mood but amma was calm and quiet and attended to his every need. She never looked at me, I was on tenterhooks. Will she wear the night dress I gave her? What will she do with it?

Before appa went to bed, we made it a point to spend some time with him in the bedroom, usually watching the late news or some program on TV. And then I would help amma put him to bed and bid them goodnight.

That day was different. I sat and watched the news with appa. He was, as usual, grunting his disappointment at the state of affairs of the country. amma got up and went to the attached bathroom. And returned wearing the nightie I gave her!

Fuck! It was one of a modern variety. Sleeveless, with just two steps holding it on her shoulders and was made of a sheer material. I stared at her as she stood in the doorway to the bathroom. She did not look at me, but I had a full measure of her.

Amma's bra was visible through the material of her night dress. Her breasts were big and held up by the cups and made a deep cleavage that was made visible by the front of her dress. Her fleshy, thick arms shone with the cream she had applied on her body. I ran my eyes down her body. I saw her narrow hips, then below that the bulge at her tummy and the roll of fat around her waist. And further down, her black panties making a 'V' between her thick thighs. I sensed the thickness of her crotch beneath her panties. I gulped, and looked up, and for the briefest of seconds, our eyes met. The first time we made eye contact that day. Then I saw the full back of her ass and her panties as she turned and walked away to attend to something for appa. I could see the deep wedgie made by her ass cheeks as the material of the nightie and her panties were eaten up by the gap between her ass cracks.

Blood rushed to my cock and I got up and rearranged the front of my shorts.

+++++++++++

I lay on my bed wearing just my night shorts as usual, stroking my erect cock, thinking about amma, the images of her in her nightie playing in my head. I wondered what she'd be doing right then. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, pleasuring myself. It could have been ten, twenty,thirty minutes or an hour, with no movement. When I could not take it any longer I walked to their bedroom door and listened. I could hear appa snoring heavily. I tried the door. And it was unlocked! I pushed it open, slowly. But it still creaked. As I went into the room, I saw amma sitting up on the edge of the bed.

As I approached, she got up, walked towards me and put her hand on my naked chest, and whispered, "Aiyoh, Raja...!!" And she pushed me out of the room, followed me and closed the door. We both were in the darkened hallway, with only the street lights coming in from outside.

For all that I had done till then - watching porn, jerking off and imagining what I would do when in this kind of situation - I was really not ready. Rather I did not know what to do. Especially with my mother. I was rooted to the spot. My mind was blank. But my body was telling me otherwise. My cock was rock hard inside my shorts and straining to get out. Involuntarily, I pulled my shorts down and my dick snapped erect, swaying between amma and me. We could feel the heat and the smell emanating from it as it jerked in the cold night.

"Aiyoh...ahhh," she whispered.

My room was only a few feet away. I held her hand and dragged her into it. She slammed down on the bed. I lay down beside her. I was once again dumbstruck and motionless and in shock, not knowing what to do next. Did she know that I had not fucked anyone till then?

I heard amma move, She raised herself and removed her panties, and I heard it slide down her thighs and legs. Then she whispered. "Come, Raja.." and raised her legs and parted her thighs. I of course knew what to do next. I raised and supported myself on my knees between her legs and my elbows by her sides. We were still not touching each other.

Fuck! She reached down for my cock. Electricity coursed through my body as for the first time in my life, someone other than me had a hold of my penis. I jerked back and almost ejaculated. I felt some precum ooze out and fall on her. She jerked back slightly. I desperately prayed that I did not cum right then and there.

Then I felt her other hand on my waist and she put some pressure and pulled me down. She directed my cock into her hole as I lowered myself. The swollen, taut head of my turgid member made contact with her pussy lips. A thousand pin-points of lights flashed in my brain simultaneously. I almost fainted. I sensed the slickness and wetness of my amma's cunt on the burning hot tip of my penis. I tried to pull back but amma kept the pressure on my waist with both hands.

I heard myself grunt as I pushed down. My thick, heavy cock pressed against the moist, warm flesh of her vagina. Her flesh gave away without protest, and I slid into her effortlessly. I slammed into her, our bodies hit against each other. The walls of her cunt held the entire length of my rigid member tightly and splendidly.

Both of us sighed. It was an fucking intoxicating feeling! My cock inside my amma's cunt. I raised myself and pulled my dick out of her and when only the head of my cock was in her, I slammed back down. I did this like I had done this all my life. It was a natural movement. In - Out, up - down. In long, smooth, glorious strokes. I lost count of the number of times I repeated this.

Amma was grunting and moaning. "Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaaaah, Raaaajjjjaaaa, Raaajjjaa..my son..yes..my son..aaahhhh!"

We were both slick with sweat. The smell of sex was heady. I felt my strokes increasing in frequency and force. I plunged mercilessly. I was straining towards my climax and I did not want to stop. I felt my thrusts getting smoother and slicker, and also the cold, slimy, thick, creamy liquid flowing from her hole and down my dick.

And suddenly I was there. With a mighty thrust, I grunted and was still for a second. And in the next instant my cock surged and pushed against her cunt walls and erupted inside her. We both felt my cum spewing out and into her womb.

Amma shook and gasped as I released spurt after spurt of cum into her. I heard myself calling out, "Aiyoh,, ammmma..ammmma....ahhhhh...fuck....fuckkkkkkk!" I fell on her, but she was still shaking and her whole body was vibrating. She had her orgasm! With my cock still inside her, leaking cum.

The next thing I knew, she was pushing me up and away from her. I lay back, panting and gasping. God! I was not a virgin anymore! I had fucked a woman. But not just any woman. I fucked my amma!! My first woman was my mother! How many guys can say that?

And I would fuck her again and again and again!! I was a real mother fucker. So fucking what! She wanted it, and so did I. We were adults. Not son and mother. Just a man and a woman. Fucking, giving and taking what we wanted. To hell with the world, I told myself.

+++++++

Later that night, or rather, very early next morning, when it was still very dark outside, I slipped into their bedroom once more. I planned to bring amma back to my room. She sat up on the bed as soon as I entered, and whispered, "Raja..no..what..wait..." and she put up her hand.

But I could not wait. I was hard once again. Harder than before. I rolled my shorts down and freed my dick. She sucked in her breath as she realized what I had done and said, "Wait..what.."

I pulled amma to the edge of the bed and in one swift move I placed my hands on her ankles and ran them up, pushing her nightie up, up to her waist and exposing her crotch. I sensed the thicket of her pubic hair even in the darkness of the room. I did not hesitate. I crouched and placed my mouth on her crotch.

I almost fainted. The smell of her cunt and her juices was fucking intoxicating. She was already creaming and I tasted it on her pubic hair as I opened my lips and extended my tongue.

"Aiyoooh," she squealed, in a low voice. But I was already lapping the flesh between her thighs. At first my tongue felt her wiry, curly hairs. I could smell her cunt and her dried juices and it was fucking awesome. I pushed in and my tongue landed on her thick cunt lips. I moved my head up and down and lapped like a happy, hungry dog.

Amma was moving, shaking and moaning as I did this. Her hands held my head tightly and she positioned my head on her cunt and pulled me up. I felt a thick, hard knob under my lips and I knew it was her clit and I sucked on it. I twirled my tongue around it and bit it lightly.

"Aaahhhhh," she squealed, in a low voice. But she pressed my head down and I continued playing with her clit.

After a while I rose and pulled her upright and in one motion, pushed her on the floor. She gasped and whispered, "Aaaah, aiyyy..." But she knew what I wanted. My heavy, thick, smelly dick was swaying between us. The smell of my dick and precum was everywhere, I pushed forward and my cock head hit her cheek.

Amma gasped and turned away. But she reached out with her hand and grabbed my turgid member. Then she did the most natural thing in that position. She opened her mouth and I thrust my erect penis into her mouth. Oh! What a feeling. Her spit and tongue were cool on my hot, throbbing cock. I closed my eyes. Fuck!

I had imagined this for so long. I had seen this a million times in porn. A man's thick dick inside a woman's mouth, and she made sucking and squelching sounds as her head ran the length of the cock. I imagined the feeling to be so uncontrollable that I always thought I would ejaculate the first time my cock went into a woman's mouth. But no. Not now. Not a chance. My cock felt heavier and thicker and hotter than ever as I slammed it in and out of amma's mouth. I felt I could go on forever!

With my head thrown back and my eyes shut, I heard amma's grunts as her hand flew on my cock, the skin flowing smoothly on the muscled flesh beneath, and as rotated her tongue on it and covered it with spit. I was getting a blowjob from amma!! Fucking god in heaven!

She stopped after a while and gasped and took in deep breaths. She was panting and huffing and puffing with the exertion of oral sex. I could see the whites of her eyes in the darkness as her face was upturned towards me. Then she got up and lay down on the bed and parted her legs.

The bed was wide and my father was sleeping only a couple of feet away from us and he was snoring very deeply, completely oblivious to us. I pushed forward and fell between her legs. O placed my hands under her knees and raised them.

Amma grabbed her nightie and pulled it off her body. She was completely naked. She was ready to be fucked. I pushed her thighs apart, and she did not protest. This time she used both her hands to grab my dick and she directed it to her cunt hole. Her hairs pricked me like a thousand needles, but I could feel the wetness and warmth at her entrance. She was ready! Of course she was!!

I entered amma. Fuck! What a feeling it was. She was hot, moist, wet and slick at the same time and her cunt walls blanketed the entire length of my dick in a vise-like grip.

I lifted her thighs and supported them on hy upper arms and shoulder and fucked her. She shuddered and cried out quietly as I entered into and exited from her. The position was hurting her, I was sure. So I pushed her back and got into the missionary position.

I fucked her with slow, long strokes. She sighed and grunted with each of them. I supported myself with my hands and looked down at her and realized she was also looking at me wide wide, questioning eyes. Then she turned her head and looked at appa. He was still snoring away. Then she turned back to me, She palmed one of her tits and pulled my head down to it. I sucked. She suckled me once more!! Fuck, her nipple was as hard as a stone. I tasted some chalky, milky liquid. Then she pulled my head away and thrust it to her other tit and I sucked that one too. She took my hand and placed it between us and positioned my fingers on her clit.

So I fucked her like that. Sucking on her nipple, my fingers rotating on her clitoris and my cock sliding smoothly and effortlessly in and out of her. When I was close to my climax, I stopped and took a break. We took many, many breaks. We were slick once again with sweat.

I was not ashamed at what I was doing and what I expected amma to do. She was responsive. I placed my hands on her heavy, fat hips and lifted her and asked her to turn around. She immediately complied.

She knew what I wanted! She went on her hands and knees and positioned herself like an animal, a dog, with her ass towards me and parted her legs. In a trance, not believing what i was doing, I placed myself behind her. She reached between her legs and I pushed forward and gave her my erect dick. amma pulled me into her. My cock eased into her cunt from behind. We both gasped at the feeling. Indescribable! So delirious! Fuck! Her fingers reached further down and grabbed my balls.

I placed my hands on her smooth, heavy, thick, muscled ass-cheeks and held them for support and I fucked her from behind. We stopped after a while to catch our breaths. I pulled my dick out of amma's vagina and rubbed the thick, taut vein on the underside of my cock on her ass crack. Up and down. Up and down. We both sighed with pleasure. Then I probed her ass-crack with the tip of my cock, and when it reached her asshole, I gave a little push into her. I felt he tiny, sharp hair that surrounded it. She jerked forward, and whispered, "Noooo, nooooo!" Then she flopped down and turned over and lay on her back, panting.

I resumed fucking in the normal position. Once again, sucking on her nipples, my hands rotating on her clitoris and my heavy, slimy penis sliding smoothly and effortlessly in and out of her.

She climaxed before me. When she came, she held my arms tightly and lay still and let her orgasm wash over her and shook a couple of times. And then she sighed and fell back down.

I realized I could go on forever. I fucked her. Took breaks and continued fucking. Then after what seemed like an eternity, she grabbed my face, placed her palms on either of my cheeks and pulled it down to her. And she kissed me! Open mouthed. Her tongue entered my mouth and intertwined with mine.

Fuck! I had never been kissed before. I had only imagined fucking amma, not kissing her. This was an entirely new feeling. Mother fucker! It was glorious! So much so that I lost control. I was about to ejaculate.

With our mouths still locked, I grabbed her tits, one in each of my palms and supported myself on her chest and pummeled her. I grunted and screamed softly. I was nearly there. But I had some more time. I trashed on top of her like an animal. I was sure I was loud. So was she. We were oblivious to our surroundings.

Suddenly all was quiet. Amma became still as we both realized I was about to come. I ejaculated inside her. Long, long ropes of semen spurted from my cock in never ending streams. She shook as she realized my balls were emptying into her. I heard myself moan, and amma let out grunts with each release of my cum. My cock vibrated inside the walls of her cunt.

Her hands were clamped around me. Her thighs were high on my waist, interlocked and also wrapped tightly. My hands were under her pushing her up into me.. Each of us breathing hard, panting and gasping in the throes of our pleasure. I could feel her heart beating against mine.

We were like this for perhaps half a minute. Then I released her and she me, and I rose on my elbows and looked down at her. She was still breathless, but smiled up at me and put her palm on my cheek and whispered, "Oh..Raaaja...my Raaajaaaaa!"

I pulled myself out of her and we both looked down as my dick slipped out of her. A little bit of remaining cum leaked out and landed on her fleshy belly, and she giggled. I did too. I realized that the day had dawned outside and the room was getting brighter.

Then we froze!!

We heard a noise to our side. Amma and I turned to look at where the sound came at the same time.

Appa was wide awake!! His face was turned towards us. His eyes wide and bulging and scared and angry and surprised and filled with hate and disgust, his mouth was grotesque, gaping wide open. Then a nose like a gurgle came out of him. He tried to spit at us but his spittle just dribbled down his chin. And then he turned away and a garbled noise like a drawn out curse emanated from his mouth.

I was still on top of amma. Both of us were naked. I went cold all over, filled with horror. Of appa knowing what we had done. But my amma was calm. I looked at her and she was as quiet as a mouse. She patted my naked chest and just nodded at me and said, "It's OK..Raja.. it's okay..don't worry!"

I rose and stumbled back to my room in a daze. I was shocked. Okay? How can it be? My father just saw me and my mother fucking! What did she mean by 'It's okay!"? What are we going to do?!!!

+++++++++

Appa raged and ranted and screamed at us the next day. And the next few days. But he understood the position he was in. I did too. This was amma's way of getting back at him for a lifetime of abuse and neglect and disrespect and servitude. A lifetime of accepting what was unreasonable, of being cast aside just for being a woman and a wife. And not having the recognition she received from him and his family.

There was nothing he could do about it. He was dependent on us for everything in his life at that point. I pitied him. He was helpless. He had no choice. We were his only support and assistance. He resigned himself to the fact that my amma and I were now sleeping together. That I was the man of the family.

Appa could not tell his shame to anyone. He definitely would not. How could he? What would he say, that he was cuckolded by his own son?

I had lusted after amma. And she wanted me. And we continued our sexual relationship without a care in the world.

freethe
freethe
459 Followers