My Anal Hell

Story Info
42 year old married mother bullied into anal incest!
1.3k words
4.04
99.3k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline (Mother) 42 yrs old business owner (38E-30-40)

Sara Conners 19 years old University Student (32-24-35)

My nineteen-year-old Daughter Sara has bullied me into my current status as her ANAL SEX SLAVE-her own mother! her dominance is undeniable, her will unbreakable: she has claimed me as her own; I'm having an affair with my OWN DAUGHTER...I AM HERS...

Her baby browns rove over her eye-popping curves as I slowly come forward and sink to my knees; MY hypnotic gaze is locked on the long and thick replica dick hanging between my sweet daughter's legs.

"JESUS!," I murmur as if guided by an invisible force my hand reaches for and grasps it-I'm not surprised in the least that slim fingers can't wrap around it and I can't suppress the shiver that sends my massive jellies jiggling deliciously within the confines of her my blouse and suddenly too-tight bra. I shake my head, lick my red lips. "Jesus!" I croak again, hefting the ridiculously large slab of rubber in both hands.

"Do it, Mom. Indulge yourself; haven't you denied yourself long enough?" Sara urges.

"Oh, Sara; it-it's a sin," I whisper, stroking my hands up and down the realistic faux member.

"Oh, the SINFUL bit is yet to come, Mommy", she giggles, her eyes gleaming a bit evilly. "Now get that cock in your mouth: NOW!"

I can't help the wanton moan that hisses out of me as I lean forward and obey my dominant offspring, my mind flashing back to the activities of this morning when the teenager I imaged so innocent (she still watches 'SpongeBob Squarepants, for heaven's sake!) penetrated my mouth, my fanny and Lord forgive me my BOTTOM before departing from school; hot shame flames my cheek as I open my mouth wide and swallow the apricot sized tip of her wicked penis.

She urges me on ('There it is, Mommy...there's my slut from this morning!' and 'Those full pretty lips of yours were made to suck my cock, Mommy-kins!') and I no longer care; I CAN'T care at this point-all of my concentration is focused on pleasing my Mistress: on fellating her to her satisfaction. I swirl my tongue about the underside of the ridged crown, a technique I learned during my bachelorette days (and after, with Sara's Dad). Pleasure races through me, but it SHOULDN'T...I'm preparing a rubber dick wielded by my OWN CHILD to penetrate the possibly weeping gash between my thighs but CERTAINLY my arse...I should be mortified, and I'm not...I tell myself that it isn't ME who wants it, it's SARA-SHE'S the one who's shown a marked preference for my big juicy and round behind.

I moan like a back-alley strumpet; I can barely believe that this is actually happening. I'm being driven mad by Sara and her blasted evil desires. "Lord, help me!" I blubber (rather ridiculously), drool dripping from my dildo-stuffed maw. I use one hand to cup the big sack of apple-sized 'testes' clustered beneath the base of the cock; the portion buried within her wet gash shunts a bit as I bob my head rapidly upon the business end of the shaft and I hear a satisfied gasp from Sara, which warms my Mother's soul.

"Enough, Mommy...get on all fours." I squirm my arms around to reach the zipper on the back of my dress and Sara orders "NO...leave it on."

I place my hands on the carpet and arch my back; when she shucks the hem of my dress up over my plentiful, garter-belted hips I whimper "Lord in heaven"; the economy-sized contraption slaps against my left buttock and I can feel it ripple and dance like jello. We're both going to hell I say to myself when she peels my big buttocks apart and buries her gamin face between them.

Soon, I feet her weight on my back, her groin molding into the space between my splayed cheeks, the full length of her buried deep inside me...stretching me...fulfilling me. In and out she thrusts, hands sliding under to cup and squeeze my EE cup boobage. Enslaved by her lust, all I can do is groan and squeal, surrendering my squirming bowels to her rampant rutting. I lose track of time; all that I'm certain of is that I have never been this stretched, this wanton, this GAPED-OPEN. "This isn't FAIR!" I howl, as Sara's machine-like plundering of my bottom wrings yet another orgasm from me. "Oh, Lord, how did this happen?" I sob, jolting forward from the force of her ingresses. "Why did you give me such a wicked daughter?!!"

I can feel every molded vein on the shaft when it slides in, then out of me. My asshole is quite experienced, and naturally opens when a dominant partner is taking command and using me. The warmth of her thighs imprinting themselves on my stockinged thighs and thick cheeks, that incredible length molding my anal trench to fit its size and shape; we're doing that magical dance partner's do whenever one is deeply impaled on a long girthy cock; I squeeze my ass cheeks together, thrusting backwards in my efforts to take it deeper and deeper inside...

Sex with Sara's father excited me to no end in the beginning; after a few years it became rote-something to be endured as a good wife...THIS: this is something else entirely! I've convinced myself that I endure this abhorrent and decadent treatment only to be a better mother to Sara, to prove that I'll do anything to make her happy, even put my immortal soul at jeopardy.

My desperate prayers to be delivered from this abomination go answered even as my desire that Sara continue pumping, pumping, PUMPING away in my beleaguered rectal tract increases to unbelievable levels. This is FOUL...DEVIANT behaviour-sucking her cock, allowing it to rearrange my intestinal tract...I am lost in a cauldron of devilish pleasure, and I regret none of it...

Alright, YES: we engaged in anal frequently, her dad and I (on the premise that in the marital bed nothing is taboo)-with HER I submit to any and all of her demands, no matter how filthy or depraved. To this point she hasn't breached the womb where she grew for nine months-from where I birthed her...at least I haven't betrayed her father in THAT way yet. I HAVE SUCKED HER...TAKEN HER INTO MY BOTTOM...TASTED THE ESSENCE OF HER GODDESS CORE, though...I have done THAT...I can scarcely believe that I've allowed this to occur, even as a particularly deep thrust elicits a tortured squeak from my gasping mouth and my below to lower a bit further toward the carpet...This was insane. I couldn't believe that I had allowed this to happen.

.

Sara adds medium-hard slaps to my wobbling behind as a sort of 'back-beat' to the loud and humiliating 'PLAPPLAPPLAP' of her thighs connecting with my beefy buttocks; there's another, more shameful noise: muffled eruptions from my stretched-to-its-limit butthole with each inward thrust.

"GOD HELP ME!" I shriek, surrendering at last to the torrent of lust I can no longer delay.

Long minutes pass while the movements Sara's hips slowly decrease in frequency and strength. Blessed relief as she slumps onto my perspiration slick back. Her fingers milk my hanging breast mounds tenderly at the same time as she carefully withdraws from my prolapsed pooper. I'm grateful for her consideration (her Dad didn't seem to realize that the rim under the belled-tip abrades the interior of one's interior arse).

As final proof of how far I have sunk, I'm expected to clean her mighty staff of its combined lube and anal fluids. She is big, but I'm an accomplished cocksucker; I open my mouth and throat, my head bobbing up and down so as to properly worship the magnificence of her GODDESS SCEPTER. My hands cup her massive balls (as if trying to coax a load of cum up out of it). OI alternate between sucking and licking until it is spic and span.