My Angry Tenants Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a call; I'll arrange something for later this week. But you have to promise to fuck me too."

"It's a deal." he said, getting up. "This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

I looked around for Ron and Gary and spotted them in the dark corner with the brothers still. Gary was sitting on a table with his legs spread while the older brother sucked his cock and the younger brother was on all fours on another table, Ron's face buried between his ass cheeks while my urinal friend knelt in front of him with Ron's cock in his mouth.

"Looks like your buddies are busy." someone said and I turned around to my friendly giant. "I could give you a ride home." he said.

"I don't know if my ass hole can handle your monster cock again this soon and I feel like that old Rod Stewart story, like I'm going to go to the emergency unit and have gallons of cum pumped out of my stomach."

"We don't have to do anything." he said. "I'd just like to cuddle you."

I reached my arms up and wrapped them around his neck and then brought my legs up and wrapped them around his waist.

"That's the best offer I've had in a long, long time." I told him. "But, first I've got to get those two bastards to get this cock cage off of me!"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that week, Ron and Gary came up one evening with a wad of cash.

"Here." Gary said. "We made over a thousand bucks last weekend. We want you to have half."

"Hold that thought." I said.

Both of my boys were already nude and I got on my knees and sucked both of their cocks into maximum hardness. Jumping up, I got my camera and took profile pictures of their big upstanding dicks, then printed out the photos. While they watched, mystified, I trimmed the photos and glued them onto a poster board I had hidden behind the sofa. When it was completed, I turned it to face them.

Across the top the poster read "Saturday Night Cockathon" and below that "2 Cocks to choose from. $20 dollars each for a fuck or suck. Have them both for $35." and below that were the cock photos, each with the name below it.

"You're shitting us, right?" Ron said.

"Not in a million years." I replied. "I already worked it out with Red and we're going to use the same scenario, private party after closing. He's already scored some Viagra's to keep you two in fighting form so that you can service as many as possible. Of course, your cocks will never be as popular as my ass hole so we won't make nearly as much."

"We'll see about that, you little cocksucker." said Gary. "I bet I make more than you did."

"In your dreams." I replied. "Now, you two make yourselves scarce. My new black friend from the bar is coming over and I'm going to need at least 4 hours uninterrupted time with him. My ass hole eater is stopping by later, too, so I'll need you two in the mood to fuck me so he'll have something to suck out of my hole."

"Geeze! I feel so used." Gary said.