My Annual Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, when I took over this practice I had a long discussion about the patients with Doctor Williams, and with Sandy. When she told me about you, and I saw you had an appointment booked for today, well ..." she giggled, "let's just say I wanted to meet you on my own terms."

"I'm still not sure I understand ..." he wasn't, but he had to admit, just being in the same room with this woman was making his day far more enjoyable than he'd imagined possible.

She grinned again, then looked down at his lap, noticing with some satisfaction that the examination gown was now showing the distinctive tenting indicating a physiological reaction from a member of the male of the species. James followed her eyes and nearly yelped in surprise at his body's betrayal.

"I'm so sorry," he gasped, placing his hands in his lap in a vain attempt to cover himself.

"There's no need to apologize," she cooed, "it's a perfectly natural response." There was no trace of anger in her voice. "In fact," her voice took on a sultry tone, "it's not entirely unwelcomed."

James felt confused, but it was impossible for him to stop feeling the strong attraction he was feeling toward this woman. Sure, she was the doctor, but there was no question that she was also what he and his colleagues would have described as eminently fuckable. For the first time in a long time, however, James was looking at an attractive young woman and, he realized, he was not only thinking about getting in her pants (or up her skirt as the case may be): no, this woman was different. First, she was a doctor, which meant she had something upstairs. There was no question that she had everything he was looking for downstairs, but she was also a professional woman (no, not that type of professional). As such, well, he might have to try a different approach. Standard flight routes might not apply he thought to himself, annoyed that his hardon was making his feelings so blatantly obvious.

Doctor Francis, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind his discomfort. "As I was saying," she continued, seemingly enjoying his discomfort, "Sandy and I discussed your case."

"My case?"

"Well, in a manner of speaking," she grinned, licking her lips as she sat down in the other chair, sliding it so that it was next to his. "You see, James," she met his gaze, "I may call you James, yes?"

He nodded, not saying anything.

"Wonderful, well, James, as you know, I have your complete medical history. I also know you've never been married, I know all about you." She winked again, this time making him feel a bit more relaxed.

James new, for the most part, what was in his medical records, and there wasn't anything in there for him to be embarrassed about. His records indicated that he was in excellent health, and in great physical shape. At the time of his last physical he'd been told that he had the body of a thirty-year-old, if not younger. Save for when he was at the controls of the big jets he flew for a living, James made a point of never acting his age. He was a firm believer of the saying that you were only as old as you feel. It was a mantra he repeated. Often.

His great-grandfather had been 106 when he'd died, and his grandfather was still alive, at 93. His father and mother were both still going strong, in their seventies, so he had every expectation to live a long, healthy life.

"So," he looked across the short distance at the beautiful face looking back at him, afraid his mind had wandered again, as it had when he'd been talking to Sandy "... did you have any medical complaints you wanted to bring to my attention," she suppressed a giggle as her eyes darted down to his swollen member, "any inexplicable inflammations, any aches, pains, that sort of thing?"

James blushed, clearing his throat, "Uhm ... no," he tried to take his eyes away from her, but she was just too damn attractive. Everywhere his eyes fell he noticed something new about her that made him want to look even closer, that made him appreciate her that much more. Her skin was an alabaster white, nearly the same color as porcelain. Like many young doctors it was obvious that Danielle Francis was serious about her physical fitness, but she was also careful about her exposure to the sun. If there was one person who was going to be at low-risk for developing skin cancer, this was that person. James may not have been a medical professional, but he had a good eye for assessing whether a woman took care of themselves, and Danielle Francis was that type of woman. She not only took care of herself, she treated her body like the temple it obviously was, and by every indication, she was one of the few individuals to have ever worshipped at that temple.

He was not naïve enough to imagine that the woman sitting across from him was a virgin, especially not considering the way she had been acting, but she certainly had a body that would look pretty good on a college freshman.

"Well, that's good to know," she replied, making a note on his chart. "After all, we are here for your physical," she winked at him again, "right?" She stood, gesturing for him to hop onto the examination table. "Just sit here, alright?"

Once he was on the examination table the doctor checked his blood pressure, examined his ears, took his temperature, and then gazed into his eyes, "Everything seems ..." she hesitated.

"Is there a problem?" James was suddenly concerned. After all, his career was on the line.

"Oh, no, sorry," she blushed. "I was just looking at your eyes," she met his gaze, taking a short step backwards. "They're really quite beautiful."

Nobody had ever told the pilot that his eyes were beautiful before, but hearing it from this gorgeous woman had a much more profound effect than he'd expected.

"Not nearly as beautiful as yours," he whispered.

"Really, you think so?" she asked, leaning forward to give him a better look.

"Absolutely," he replied, not making a move toward her.

"Well, that's an extremely sweet thing of you to say, but I think I'd better finish your exam, before we get too sidetracked ..." she reached over to the counter next to the examination table and retrieved a tube of lubrication jelly and a rubber glove. "I guess you know what's next, right?"

"Oh gawd ..." he sighed, "I sure do."

"Don't worry," she cooed again, "my hands are smaller than Doctor Williams'."

James laughed as he turned to look at the doctor's small hands, reaching out to take the ungloved hand in his, "Well, I'll take that as a promise for a soft touch."

She didn't rush to pull her hand away, giving his hand a gentle squeeze instead, "You may consider yourself in good hands," she grinned. "Now, please turn around and bend over the table."

James looked at her for a few seconds before moving, "I'll bet you say that to all the guys, right?"

"No," she whispered, "only the ones I'm about to stick it to, now, turn around."

Once he was in the desired position, trying not to imagine his erection only a few inches away from this incredibly attractive woman while his naked ass faced her, he tried to imagine the most unsexual images possible, but it was quite difficult given the circumstances. It wasn't everyday that a sexy woman prepared to stick her finger up your ass, even if it was for a medical procedure.

It was a simple test, a painless procedure, and an important one at that, but it could be uncomfortable, especially if the physician performing it was indelicate. That was not to be an issue with Doctor Francis. True to her word, her smaller hands and delicate fingers were perfectly suited to the task and her well-lubed finger slid right into his sphincter, seeking out his prostate with a well-practiced motion. What he didn't expect was what he felt from the doctor's other hand.

Danielle reached around his hip and gently cupped his balls with her free hand as her finger slipped into his anus, making his erection pop to full attention in an instant. As she did this she gently whispered in his ear, "Is this what you want?"

All he could do by way of response was groan an inarticulate, "Ohh ..." as he buried his face in his arms, trying not to lose control over his body. One of the advantages he'd gained through his military and flight training, and the various women he'd been with in the many cities he'd flown to, had been the ability to control his climaxes to an almost mystical level. Even so, there was something to be said for spontaneity and this woman had caught him almost entirely off guard. He was at risk of reaching an orgasm much faster than he'd achieved since he had been an inexperienced young man, dipping his dick into equally inexperienced young women. It had still been enjoyable, it had still been sex, but it had hardly been as fulfilling as the amazingly powerful erotic encounters he had enjoyed once he had learned to master his body and his ability to control his sexual powers.

All his experience meant nothing in the hands of this woman, he realized. None of them had been physicians, and Danielle Francis had one thing on them all: she knew things about the human anatomy that put all of them, regardless of their combined practical experience, to shame. Whether it was the lightness of her touch or the way she was cradling his testicles, he wasn't sure, but he had never experienced the feelings he was currently experiencing. As he felt her probing finger he could feel his cock throb, and then it was in the warmth of her hand as she slowly stroked along its length.

"How does that feel?" she whispered, her voice sweet in his ear.

"Oh. My ..." he gasped, struggling to control his body. "Sweet Jesus," he finally managed,

"I want to ..."

"Fuck me? Is that what you want to do? You want to fuck me?" he could feel the softness of her breasts pressing against his back and felt himself growing even harder. "All in good time, my dear, all in good time."

This elicited another inarticulate groan from the pilot as he buried his face deeper into his folded arms, preventing himself from reaching the heights of ecstasy before they had both reached their ultimate goal.

After several seconds she withdrew her finger from his anus, sensing he was getting too close to his climax, "Sorry, my sweet," she whispered, her lips brushing against his ear, "I'm not quite ready for you yet," her tongue traced a line against the nape of his neck as she leaned back, her left hand maintaining its contact with his throbbing penis as she began to turn him around to face her.

"Now," she said, once he was facing her, "don't you think that turnabout is fair play?" Her smile revealed exactly what was on the young doctor's mind as she reluctantly released his engorged organ and casually pulled the rubber glove off her hand, tossing it into the trash can in the corner of the room.

Speechless, James just nodded, watching as the gorgeous young doctor lifted her sweater over her head, revealing her luscious breasts. They were being contained by a lacy front-closure bra that seemed to be straining against the glorious mounds in their charge. He could see the pink nipples and darker aureole through the thin fabric of the garment and nearly blew his load at the sight of them. He'd never thought of himself as much of a tits-guy, but Danielle had amazing boobs, and he just wanted at them, right the fuck now. He wanted to have those nipples between his fingers, between his lips, in his mouth. It was all he could think of as he watched her unclasp the bra and release the fleshy orbs. Then he stared in amazement as they seemed to defy gravity.

"Do you like them?" she asked, cupping one in each hand.

He nodded, unable to speak.

"Good," she said, continuing to undress. Without another word she unzipped her skirt, a simple blue outfit that dropped to the floor, leaving James gasping as he was rewarded with the sight of her stocking-clad legs. They were as athletically toned as he'd suspected, but even more, they led to a neatly trimmed pussy that was completely exposed thanks to the crotch-less panties she was wearing. "Now," her voice was huskier now, "I think it's time we got down to business ..." she gave him a lascivious smile as she moved toward the examination table, only wearing her stockings and shoes.

Without missing a beat, James wrapped an arm around her and pulled her toward him, but Danielle slid away from his embrace, giggling softly. "Not yet, tiger," she chided. "First things first," she reached for the lubricant again and handed it to him.

"What's this for?" he looked at the tube, suddenly confused.

"My exam," she replied quietly.

*****

Her words sank in after a few seconds, and in that time his erection threatened to explode of its own volition. He understood. Taking the tube of lubricant, James put a generous amount on the index finger of his left hand while Danielle sat down on the examination table. He then stood and gave the doctor an open-mouthed kiss, which he was pleased to see she returned, with enthusiasm. Her breasts pressed against his chest and he loved the feel of her hard nipples against his skin as the gown was pulled off and tossed to the floor. As they kissed he reached down with his right hand and got his first feel of her breast, luxuriating in the feel of the tender globe as she moaned into his mouth at the touch. He then felt her pull his hand downward, toward that other place, between her legs, and he slipped two fingers into the folds of her slit which was delightfully well-lubricated and inviting.

"Now," she hissed, "where's that other finger?"

He knew what she was asking for and lowered himself to gain better access to her back hole as she moved toward the edge of the table. By spreading her legs wide apart he was given full access to her ass and that was all he needed to slip his lubricated finger into its prize. As soon as his finger was buried into her he could feel her entire body tense, and then begin to relax as his other hand continued its ministrations. Slowly, ever so slowly, he began to finger-fuck her with every bit of technique he had learned over the years.

James would never have called himself a womanizer, but he was a well-travelled, experienced man, and he had been with numerous women in his life. He was pleased to say that, as far as he knew, none of them had ever left without having been fully satisfied after an evening (if not longer) of making passionate love. Most, in fact, had wanted to see him more than once, which was one of the great joys of being an international pilot. It really didn't matter where he was for a day or two, if he wanted to get some action, it could happen with only a few calls or texts.

Now, as he was kneeling before this beautiful woman, the only thing he could think of was that none of those other women meant anything. It was an absurd thought, he knew, especially when Doctor Francis had initiated this encounter and, as far as he knew, she only wanted to have a fling with him, but he was feeling something he hadn't felt in ... well, something he hadn't ever felt. He wasn't sure if it was love or lust, but it was something.

As his fingers were fully engaged James knew he had to go further, so he leaned in closer, inhaling the luxurious scent of Danielle's musk. It was ambrosia, and he wanted to taste it, now. His tongue reached out and began to lap at the outer lips of her pussy, teasing her as he continued to finger her. Her entire body shook with the new attention and she draped her legs over his shoulders, groaning at the pleasure she was feeling. "Oh, don't stop," she exhaled, luxuriating in the sensation. "Go deeper," she encouraged.

"Yes, Doc," he thrust his tongue into her pussy, turning his fingers to the side to allow his tongue to have better access to her clit. As he rotated his fingers he reached up, knowing he might find that one magical part of her anatomy, and there it was: the most erogenous portion of the woman. Her G-spot was fully engorged and ready to be released, and once he stimulated it, her first orgasm nearly caused her to explode with pleasure.

As the waves of pleasure washed over her she tightened her legs, nearly causing James to lose his breath, but he instead used it as an opportunity to stand up and reposition the beauty, pushing her further back on the examination table.

"Oh ... my ... GOD ..." she gasped, "Fuck me, now."

It wasn't a request, and he knew it, but that was fine. After a career in the military, James was used to following orders.

"Yes, Ma'am," he saluted, then took aim at her sopping pussy and slid into her, his rock-hard cock pausing at the entrance to her slit as he lifted her ass off the table to give her a gentle tug as he slid into her. It had the desired effect: she exhaled with a sigh as he rammed into her, but he then pulled out slowly, there was no need to rush. He drove into her again, then stopped, feeling the warmth of her pussy as it engulfed his erect penis. There was nothing quite like the sensation of a tight pussy as it wrapped around your cock. Not even a mouth could feel as good as a tight cunt, especially when you were gazing into the smiling eyes of its owner and they were encouraging you to continue.

That was exactly what he did. He held on to her and they began to fuck. First, they fucked, with abandon, like wanton teens, then, after several minutes, they began to make tender love, exploring each other like seasoned lovers. She had her second orgasm while he was still pounding, after he had regained control over his body, so he knew there was less risk of a premature ejaculation.

"I want you to cum in me," she said, her fingers digging into his back.

"I don't have any ..." he was about to say that he didn't have any protection. The last thing he wanted was to become a father, unmarried at that. He'd made it this far in life without having any children and didn't want to start now, though this woman might make him reconsider.

"Not a problem," she interrupted, "I'm protected." She smiled, matching her movements to his, making it difficult for him to keep his mounting arousal under control.

A few seconds later he could feel his own orgasm rising and decided to surrender to the feeling as he allowed himself to explode deep within the doctor's chamber of love, filling her with more cum than he thought was humanly possible. He continued to pump into her for several long seconds, not wanting to release her body. He was pleased to see that she also seemed to be in no rush to extricate herself from his embrace.

"Oh, that was nice," she cooed, kissing him again.

"Yes, it was," he agreed. "Makes me want to see the doctor more than once a year," he kissed her breast.

"Well, I should hope so," she giggled. "Do you have any plans for this afternoon?"

James smiled as he felt his penis already beginning to regain its rigidness, "As a matter of fact," he reached down and stroked her pussy, "my next flight isn't until Monday morning." He grinned, "I'll have to get a good night's sleep Sunday, but until then ..." he winked, "I'm all yours."

Danielle dropped to her knees, "Well, we'll get to that later," she giggled again. "First, let's take care of this odd inflammation you seem to have developed," her mouth enveloped his engorged glans as she began administering the most amazing oral examination he had ever experienced.

"Whatever you say, Doc," he managed to whisper as his hands caressed the back of her head, encouraging her rhythmic motions.

It was going to be a memorable weekend, of that he was certain.

END

12