My Answer is YES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil smiled in the dark, "I am just warmed up."

Phil kissed Karen on the mouth, and pushed his tongue into hers. She tasted herself on his lips. It was dirty and perverted, and she enjoyed every last drop.

Karen's pussy was soaking wet, and completely relaxed. Phil's cock was harder, wider, and longer than it was in the garage.

Karen was NOT ready when Phil reached down with his free hand and moved his cock against her pussy lips. He moved the head of his cock up and down her slit, rubbing her clit at the top, and letting it part her pussy lips at the bottom.

Phil slowly pushed the head of his cock inside of Karen's married pussy.

Karen's married pussy was used to Brad's cock. A smaller cock, with less of a pronounced head and a smaller girth to offer. Karen was about to find out that SIZE did matter.

Phil pushed the head inside of Karen and she gasped for air.

"What the fuck is that?" Karen asked Phil.

Phil chuckled, "That is my cock."

"It feels MUCH bigger in my pussy than it did in my mouth." Karen said worried.

"Don't worry about a thing, I am going to take care of you." Phil said as she slipped a little more of his cock in side of Karen's married pussy.

Phil had to work to get all of his cock inside of Karen. She had wanted this to be a "quickie" for the two of them, but now, with Phil's cock (finally) buried inside of her, stretching out her married pussy, she did not care if the whole neighborhood paraded through to see this show.

Karen spread her legs as far and as wide as she could, and wrapped them around Phil's smaller waist. She pressed her hands into his back and raised and lowered her hips up and down.

Phil took the cue well and held himself stiff while Karen slipped up and down the very base of his shaft.

It was coming, and they both could feel it building up.

Karen's pussy let a stream of juices loose and it made Phil's cock slip in and out much easier.

Karen started moving faster, but she was getting tired, and winded.

Phil took over and tried to match her short strokes. It worked and in a matter of a few seconds, Karen let out a howl into the pillow that Phil had never heard, and Karen had never made before this night.

Phil acted on instinct and grabbed Karen's ankles. He placed them on his muscular shoulders, leaned forward and then braced his arms on the outside of her knees, locking her into a precarious position.

Phil slid in and out slowly as first. Karen still had her head buried inside of the pillow and she pulled it down to look into Phil's eyes. The fireworks from another block party had started, and the bursts of light would illuminate the room at random.

Phil moved in and out of Karen slowly.

Karen was panting deeply. She hissed his name over and over. "Oh yess...." Karen chanted.

Phil started going faster and deeper than before. This caught Karen off guard and it was a delightful surprise. Her pussy muscles squeezed against Phil's cock and it made him want to cum.

"Oh FUCK Baby... its NEVER been... this... goood...." Karen panted at Phil.

Phil straightened his body, pinning Karen against the mattress. Her knees were nearly in her face. Phil squeezed his arms together, and Karen rubbed his triceps and shoulders. It added to the pleasure for her, and emboldened Phil even more.

Without warning, Phil started fucking Karen hard and fast. The sounds of hips slapping against hips filled the room. Karen squeezed out another orgasm, screaming Phil's name into the pillow. Then she would pull it away so she could catch her breath.

When she wasn't gasping for air, she was screaming into the pillow.

Phil was getting close, but the mid afternoon blowjob had done his stamina a world of good, and Karen was not complaining.

Phil started fucking Karen the HARDEST she had ever been fucked in her life, and she tensed up as her last orgasm of the night ravaged her body. She did not cover her face, because she did not want to miss Phil's expression when he shot another load inside of her body.

Phil went faster and harder, Karen encouraged him to fill her up. "I want it inside of me." she chanted.

A few strokes later, Phil let out a deeply satisfying grunt as his cock spurted and spasmed inside of Karen's married pussy.

Phil's balls jumped as they emptied themselves inside of Karen.

Karen could feel every spurt as Phil emptied himself inside of her. She could feel his balls rubbing against her ass, and the short prickly hairs around his cock rubbing against her smooth pussy lips.

Phil was spent. He had came a huge load twice in one day. Phil had wanted Karen for a long time, but that was something he would keep to himself for now.

Phil lowered Karen's ankles, but kept his cock inside of her.

Karen pulled his head down and kissed him passionately. She wrapped her legs around him and savored the moment of having Phil's cock inside of her pussy, and his tongue inside of her mouth.

Their enjoyment was short lived as they grew aware of how much time had passed.

Karen pushed Phil away and said, "We need to rejoin the party."

Phil pulled out slowly, and Karen felt "less complete" with his cock outside of her body. Something SHE was going to keep to herself, for now.

Karen slipped her sun dress back on and opened the guest room door slowly. She darted to the bathroom and wiped herself off.

Karen left the bathroom light on for Phil, who needed a few minutes more. He wiped himself clean in the bathroom, straightened up his hair and then got dressed and went down stairs.

Karen had left him a cold beer on the counter, so if anyone asked, he could say he came inside to get another one.

Karen slipped back into the crowd and behind me. She had a cold beer for me as well. To the unobserving, it would have just looked like she got me a fresh beer.

As the last of the fireworks were shot off, everyone was unaware that my wife and Phil had enjoyed their own fireworks inside. I had suspected, but was not going to interrupt, ask, or inquire. "Just let nature take its course." I kept telling myself.

After the fireworks were over the neighbors took their time finding coolers, chairs and other items before they all trailed off back to their homes leaving us with the mess.

Phil left with the early crowd. He was very tired, for some reason.

As a small crowd gathered in the back yard but soon left as they realized the beer was all gone.

After we said our good-byes, Karen led me into the kitchen and hiked her sundress up for me. Her pussy was red and swollen. It glistened in the dim light from the hood vent.

"After tonight, my answer is STILL yes." Karen said.

I needed no other explanation. On the inside, I was screaming and yelling. Celebrating a super bowl win would have been quieter. On the outside I simply smiled and nodded.

Karen leaned in closer and said, "I read up on your little fetish. You know how this ends, right Cuckie?"

Karen leaned back to see the reaction on my face.

"Right now?" I asked.

Karen nodded.

We went upstairs. I watched Karen's ass wiggle under that sun dress the whole time she climbed the stairs in font of me. I could smell the sex on her.

Her demeanor was calm. She had a stronger confidence about her. She had a "do not fuck with me" vibe to her. It was intoxicating to be around her because of that power.

She led me to the guest room. Karen turned on the light. The bed was untouched from when her and Phil left it minutes ago. I looked at the bed. There was a giant wet spot in the middle that glistened in the light, and the twisted pillows.

"Strip." Karen commanded.

I looked at my wife like she was half crazy. "What?" I asked her in disbelief.

Karen leaned in closer and clinched her teeth. "I said STRIP. Get naked and lay down on the bed, NOW." she repeated.

She left the light ON like we were some kind of clinical trial rather than husband and wife.

I was completely naked, and felt like I was the one getting fucked in a few minutes.

Karen looked at me like I was stupid. "LAY DOWN." she ordered.

I laid across the foot of the bed.

"In the middle." Karen corrected me.

I looked at her funny.

Karen read my mind, "In the wet spot Honey."

I moved across the bed, and laid my skin down in the huge wet spot. Karen smiled and approved of the gesture.

"That's better Cuckie." Karen said.

Karen slipped off her shoes. She stepped onto the bed and placed her feet on each side of my torso. She looked down at me and smiled.

"At first, I did not want to do this. I was scared. I was angry. Then I read a few things, studied up on this.... lifestyle you so desperately wanted. I felt like you were leaving me behind." Karen started.

I tried to respond, but she held up her finger to shush me.

"I am talking Dear." Karen looked at me with narrow eyes as she corrected my behavior.

"As I was saying.... I felt left behind. Then I realized you were giving me a gift, and it was up to me to unwrap it and use it. For THAT, I apologize." Karen said.

I said nothing.

I could feel the wet spot against my skin. The sheets were still warm in certain pockets where the comforter had held it in.

"Now, just like when YOU were reading up on this lifestyle, and I was unaware of this, or how you felt, you will now experience how it feels to have a spouse that knows more about something, and does not want to share until the last minute." Karen informed me quickly.

"I certainly hope you are okay with that Cuckie, because you will have to work a lot more around the house to earn certain privileges from me." Karen said.

"But I -" I started to speak.

Again, Karen shushed me with the finger to her lips.

"As I was saying.... Privileges will be earned, not granted. Is that clear?" Karen asked.

I nodded.

Karen smiled. "Good little Cuckie."

I smiled a strained smile. Her sun dress was open enough that I could see her reddened pussy staring right at me. I could see traces of cum trickling down her thighs.

"This used to be a fantasy. After tonight and the experience I just had, this is now a lifestyle." Karen said in a matter of fact tone.

"Part of this lifestyle is sharing experiences, is it not?" Karen asked.

I nodded, eager to hear what she had done. I wanted to hear HOW it was for her, what happened and how good it was for her.

"Oh Cuckie. You have opened Pandora's Box and there is NO closing it." Karen said.

With that, she pulled her sun dress up, lowered her hips to my face, and she gave me a simple command. "EAT."

I started eating her pussy, lapping away at her freshly fucked pussy.

Karen tilted her hips backward, and leaned back as she balanced herself in mid pose. A large glop of semen slipped out of her pussy and onto my face. She felt it slip out and pulled herself away. She used her finger to push it into my mouth.

"Good Boy Cuckie." she told me.

Karen kissed me on the forehead, then sat back up and placed her pussy against my face again.

"I am going to tell you everything, because you deserve to know who's name I will be screaming next weekend." Karen started.

"When I am finished telling you what happened today, I am going to beat you off for one minute. If you don't cum, you are going in a cage, and you will stay in that cage until you learn to respect my time, and can learn to focus on my voice and what I am telling you. When I tell you how GOOD my lover is, you will want to cum. When I tell you how many orgasms I had, you will want to cum. You will need to learn to cum while I am talking about my lover, cum in my hand in less than 60 seconds, or you will learn how to live life without having an orgasm. I want you to be completely excited, dripping out of your dick excited when I tell you HOW another man ate my pussy, or fucked my married pussy." Karen told me.

I nodded.

"Today, I had decided you would be my Cuckolded Hubby long before the sun came up. I knew we would have the party, plenty of distractions, and plenty of choices for me. I had my pussy waxed, denied you any pleasure, and denied myself pleasure even longer. I wanted to be horny as hell today." Karen started.

She paused for a small orgasm. "Lick it harder you worthless FUCK." Karen yelled as she slid her hips downward against my face, and increased the intensity.

"I pulled Phil into the garage after everyone had gotten here. I had him stand between both of our cars, I dropped his shorts and I sucked his cock in our garage. He came in my mouth, and it was a hefty load. I milked it dry and smeared his cum on my lips." Karen bragged.

I felt her clit get hard against my tongue.

"Goddam that cock was nice. BIG fucking head on it, nice thick shaft. It felt so wonderful in my mouth, and when he exploded, I swallowed most of it." Karen teased.

"Phil wanted to eat my married pussy right there in the garage, but I knew I wanted that to be someplace a little more private." Karen confessed.

"I slipped my red thong off, because it was soaking wet already, and I gave it to Phil. He nearly sucked the water out of it sniffing my pussy juices all over it." Karen confessed.

"FUCK that cock was nice. I hated to walk away, but I wanted to wait until we had more privacy." Karen added.

"So after I promised my married pussy to Phil, I left him in the garage with a hard on, which I cleaned top to bottom before I found you on the deck and French Kissed you, in front of ALL our neighbors." Karen chuckled.

She leaned forward, pushing her hips into my face, "RIGHT THERE... HMMMM."

A small trickle of juice flowed out of her pussy while she paused a little longer. I did not have to be told to eat her better this time.

"Most of the afternoon I spent teasing everyone that eye fucks me every time they see me. But I was looking forward to having Phil all to myself. When the fireworks started, Phil and I snuck up here. I stripped down naked and let me see my body. It was something HE wanted." Karen confessed to me.

My cock was throbbing at this point. I wanted her to touch it.

"I am getting horny just thinking about his tongue. My GOD that man has a natural talent. My orgasms were so powerful that I had to scream into the pillows so we would not be heard. He made me come in seconds, and I literally shot a stream of juice into his mouth." Karen told me.

She turned around and faced the opposite direction, looking directly as my cock.

"Its been a long time since he has been THAT hard." Karen teased.

She lifted her hips up off of my face. "You like hearing about other men touching me, coming in my mouth and eating my pussy?" Karen asked.

I nodded.

"I need to hear you say it Cuckie. I need to hear you confirm it." Karen commanded.

"I LOVE hearing about you sucking another man's cock. I like that it was in the garage where you could have been discovered. I like hearing about other men touching your ass, and eating your married pussy until you orgasm uncontrollably." I confessed.

Karen turned back to face my cock. She lowered herself onto my face, and she started telling me how Phil made her scream over and over, and then how his cock had gotten much bigger in the bedroom than it was in the garage.

"He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slit of my married pussy and it made me weak." Karen's confession made me light headed.

Karen moved to the side and reached across the bed to the night stand. She pulled out a tube of lube, and then grabbed her phone. She set the timer for 60 seconds.

She squirted the lube in her hand. She worked her fingers back and forth across her thumb to warm it a little.

She handed me her phone. "When I nod, you push that button, Cuckie." Karen ordered.

I nodded.

My balls were aching. I had images of Karen's head bobbing up and down, with Phil standing in front of her, his shorts around his ankles, and him blowing his load into her mouth.

Karen wrapped her hand around my cock. She moved her hand up and down slowly.

"You want to hear how Phil fucked me Cuckie? You want to hear how your wife took another man's cock tonight? You want to know how much bigger it was, and good it felt to me? I got fucked properly while you were right outside on your own property. How does it feel to know that can happen right inside your own door?" Karen begged me to answer.

I nodded again.

Karen stopped moving her hand.

"No Cuckie. You do not NOD any more. You repeat the question in your answer from now on, that way I know your answer. Clear?" Karen scolded me.

"Yes, it is very clear." I spurted out.

Karen moved her hand completely off of my cock. "AND?" she scornfully asked.

"I want to hear about how Phil fucked you. I want to know how good he felt inside of your married pussy, how powerful your orgasms were, and how many you had. I want to know if Phil came inside of your married pussy, or if he pulled out and made you swallow his load again. I want to know it all." I confessed.

Karen smiled an evil smile.

She grabbed my cock with a very loose grip, and she motioned for me to start the timer.

"Your wife got fucked by the biggest cock she has ever taken tonight. He had my pussy dripping wet. That is the very spot you are laying in right now. He put my ankles on his shoulders, pinned my knees together with his muscular arms, and then he fucked me HARD... DEEP... and FAST." Karen bragged again.

She pumped my cock with a tighter grip while she spoke, and as her words left her tongue, I was able to imagine all of it happening. I could still smell Phil's cologne on the bed, and as I listened to my wife describe his love making, I knew she would be fucking him again soon.

"Do you want to come in my hand Cuckie?" Karen eagerly asked me.

She pumped my cock as she watched the clock on her phone. She made me hold the phone in a way so I could not see the screen.

"Yes, I want to come in your hand." I panted.

Just as I said it, Karen stopped pumping my shaft.

I felt my cum start to push its way out and then Karen stopped pumping my shaft.

She waited a few seconds, then started pumping again, then stopped.

"Awe. Too bad Cuckie." Karen said to me condescendingly.

I groaned in frustration, and disbelief.

"Maybe next time." Karen said.

I thought to myself, "I can always beat off in the shower, thinking about Phil and his cock splitting my wife open."

But Karen had done a LOT more research that I did.

She reached into her tumbler and pulled out some ice. She rubbed my cock down with the ice, and I felt my hard-on fade quickly as the blood rushed out of the shaft.

As I used the sheet to keep the water from dripping onto everything else, Karen reached over into the night stand bottom drawer and pulled out a chastity device.

"Put this on Cuckie." Karen ordered.

I looked at Karen in disbelief. I shook my head no.

"I said PUT IT ON... NOW." Karen yelled.

I shook my head no again, "This was supposed to be fun for BOTH of us." I said. "This is NOT how I envisioned this fantasy when I mentioned it to you."

"It is how I want it, Cuckie." Karen hissed.

"I refuse to put that on." I said.

Karen pulled her phone out. She waved it around the room, pointing out three different bubbles in the room. Inside of those bubbles were cameras she had installed.

I looked around the room.

"Put it ON. NOW." Karen demanded.

I ignored her demand.

Karen scoffed. She held up her phone and asked, "Which one of your golf buddies should I send this video to?"

"You wouldn't dare." I challenged her.

"Jimmy really likes to stare at my tits when he and Janice come over. Should I send him the one of me and Phil, or the one of you confessing that you like the way I sucked off the neighbor?" Karen asked.

"Maybe I could work off that $800 you owe him?" Karen asked.

I said nothing.

"THIS is a lifestyle, and you either get on board with YOUR ideas, or you can explain to your Mom and Dad why your wife has boyfriends, and a Porn Hub page." Karen hissed.