My Asian Neighbor is into Scat

Story Info
How could someone eat their own shit and like it?
5.4k words
4.67
10.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny and bright fall morning. It was cooling off from the summer and the leaves were falling from the trees. This meant I had to go out and rake all the leaves in my backyard.

I live in a nice neighborhood. The houses and lawns are nice, and everyone keeps their property in good order.

The houses are right next to each other, very close. Too close for my comfort but that's what you get when you live in a newer subdivision. Not very big backyards and houses right on top of each other.

The neighbor's house I can see right into their windows, and they can see into mine, not that I would look.

I'm a single guy, average looking, not fat by any means, hairy in all the right places. I'm 5'6, so kind of on the shorter side.

Well, I guess it's time I rake the leaves in the backyard, a chore I don't necessarily like, but got to keep up appearances.

I grab the rake out of the garage and head to the back. I'm raking a nice pile by the fence to scoop up later.

I look up and notice my next-door neighbor through her kitchen window. I see that they have an island in the kitchen and she is running around.

I don't usually stare or anything, but she and her husband are new to the neighborhood. They moved in just a couple of months ago. She is Asian. Korean, I think. She is skinny and I always had a thing for Asian girls.

She was married to a white guy. He was always away during the day, and she was home all day. Must have a nice job to let her stay home as a wife, like in the 1950s. I would like a wife like that.

I continued raking leaves and looking over. If she noticed me, I would smile and wave. I've never met them yet, and the gesture would be warm and neighborly I thought.

She was wearing a white robe and had set a white plate on the island where there is a row of bar stools or higher chairs so you can sit at the island and eat.

I have a pretty good view of her since their house is only 3 feet from the property line, and I can see straight in a long window. I would estimate she is around 20 feet from me and the fence line.

I guess she is not seeing me and running about. As I continue to rake, I keep looking over. Why? I don't know.

She grabs a glass from the cupboard and disappears around the island where I can't really see her. I thought it weird she is squatting down. Did she see me and gets embarrassed and hide?

She pops back up and puts her glass on the island next to the plate. It is filled with what looks like lemonade. How did she fill the glass? Maybe there was a container of lemonade on the floor, and she filled it, I thought.

She then takes off her robe and throws it on the floor. She is naked. This stopped me in my tracks, and I started to just look at her. She was beautiful. White skin, small boobs with dime-size nipples. She had a very shapely butt and a dark patch of hair on her crotch. I started to sweat a little.

Should I be watching this? My naked neighbor in her house minding her own business while I watched her from my yard. I wanted to continue my raking, but I could not stop staring at her beautiful body. What if she sees me now? It is not very neighborly. I found myself getting closer to the fence to see better.

She climbs onto the chair and gets onto the island. What in the world is she doing? Why is she standing on her island completely naked? She squats down over her white plate. I was intrigued and found my cock was getting harder. I was right up to my fence looking in.

I was seeing a side view of her, and she was squatting, and I could see something going onto the plate. What was it? What is she doing? It snaked onto the plate into a pile. It was brown. Was she shitting?

Holy shit! She was shitting. She was shitting on the plate. What the hell is going on? Is her toilet broken and she has nowhere else to go? I could not comprehend what was happening.

She got my total attention watching her shit onto a plate. I was right up against the fence. I dropped the rake. If she looked up, she would see me no problem.

For some reason, I was rock hard, and I realized I was rubbing my cock through my jeans, completely horny. When she was done shitting, she gets down the same way she got up there. She sits on the chair.

She sits down on the stool and faces her plate of a steamy pile of poop and glass. I look on, in amazement. What is she doing?

In my horror, she dips her fingers into her soft pile of shit and puts it in her mouth. What the fuck!

My mouth hung open as she sucks the shit off her fingers. She takes a drink from her lemonade. Lemonade? Is it really lemonade, or? Maybe it's her piss. She is drinking her pee and eating her shit.

I cannot believe she is eating her shit and drinking her pee. Doesn't it stink? She is not throwing up or anything. How foul. How can she do it without gagging? She dips in again and had as big spot of poop on her finger and pops it into her mouth.

Why am I still watching this raunchy Asian girl eating shit from a plate? I'm memorized, I can't look away. Like watching a car crash. She continues to eat and drink her bowel movements.

Without even noticing, I had taken my cock out of my pants and was stroking myself. Right there in my yard for everyone to see. Why was I stroking my hard cock while watching this beautiful Asian girl eating her crap?

As she continues, I could not take it anymore. I started cumming! All over the wooden fence. Rope after rope of my man juice hits the fence and oozes down.

I put my cock away and get the rake and go back into the garage. I could not finish my raking job.

That night, while lying in bed, I could not think of anything else but her cute white butt shitting on a plate and her eating it. How disgusting. But why am I getting hard again? Why do I want to rub my cock thinking of her and her shit?

How can she eat it? What does it taste like? Does her shit taste good? I started stroking. Does it taste different than it smells? Is it better fresh out of your butt? I started moaning and stroking.

Well, I thought, I have a butt. It has poop in it. Should I try mine? How can I unravel her secret?

I take my finger and rub my butthole. I take my finger and smell it. Well, it smells like shit for sure. I smell it again. For some reason, I'm not gagging or throwing up. I actually think it has a sweet smell to it.

Does it taste different than what it smells like? I pop my finger in my mouth and taste it. I guess it really didn't have any poop on it, just the smell, so I didn't taste anything but my finger.

I can tell I'm super horny. I can't believe I did that. I wanted to do it again and get more on my finger.

I start rubbing my butthole again. It feels kind of good. I start to push my finger into my butt. Just the tip.

I pull it out and look at it. No poop on it, but I smell it. It smells like shit. I put it in my mouth. Still no flavor. Maybe that's the secret.

I put my now spitty finger back in my butt. This time further in. Almost all the way in. I start to finger my butt looking for poop. This actually feels good. I'm not gay or anything, but I'm starting to enjoy the feeling of my finger in my ass.

When I pull out, I see a little bit of brown smeared on my finger. I smell it. Still smells the same, not any stronger than before. Should I? Do I really want to put this into my mouth?

This time when I put my finger in my mouth. It tasted bitter. The taste was of bitter shit. A raw earthy taste. It wasn't the taste of good food or anything, but I wasn't put off by it. I sucked on my finger and stroked my cock with my other hand. I started to cum. I came all over my stomach.

Did I just cum from tasting my shit? Am I a wacko? Am I enjoying this? I think I am. I'm a gross pervert.

The next morning, I get the rake and finish the job I had started yesterday before I was interrupted by the vile show I witnessed.

She was not there. I could not see her. I wanted her to do it again, so I can watch. It was around the same time as yesterday, but nothing.

I finished my yard and put the leaves into the trash can for pickup. That night I found myself thinking of her and fingering my butt again.

I think I like how it feels. I push my finger deep into my butthole and pull it out to examine it. It was smeared with poop. I put it into my mouth and tasted the bitterness of it. The smell was not bad anymore. I got past the smell and started to enjoy the taste.

Every morning for a week, I would look out around the same time and look for her. Then one morning I saw her in her bathrobe. She put a white plate on the counter. I went outside to get a closer look at the fence. God, I hope she doesn't see me. She again, disrobes and climbs on the kitchen island, and shits on the plate. I take my cock out and stroke it as I watch her cute little white bum expel brown shit. She sits down and starts to eat it. I wonder if hers taste like mine. I wonder if she would want to try mine. I start to cum all over the wooden fence. It will be whitewashed with cum before I am done.

That night, as I was fingering my ass, I got a bigger nugget of shit on my finger. It was more than just smeared. I put it in my mouth. It's got hard parts and soft parts. I squish it between my tongue and the upper side of my mouth. It is kind of gritty. It tastes bitter and I swallow it.

I just really ate my shit, and it didn't make me gag or anything. Am I going to eat shit, like her, from now on? I am turning into a filthy pig. I am so ashamed. No one can ever know.

I am glued to my window looking into her house every morning. She only indulges in her habit only once every two weeks or so. I find myself wanting to watch her more and more. Would she want to play with me too? I must poop. It would be fun if I pooped, and she pooped at the same time, and we enjoyed each other's poop. This morning she is not there to play.

I go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet. I start to push. So far, I've only played at night fingering my ass to get out a smeared finger or a little nugget. It's time to play with the big boys. I'm getting more and more daring.

I put my hand behind me and push. I feel my poop start to come out of my butt. I'm going to catch it in my hand. As my shit comes out, I catch it in my hand. I look at it. It is about 4 inches long. About 2 inches around. It's brown, but looking closer, it has different shades of brown. Some are darker than others with spots of light brown. It feels warm in my hand.

I feel it with my other hand. Rub it up and down. The lighter parts are softer than the darker parts. It's not smooth, it's bumpy. I bring the entire log to my nose and smell it. It smells like shit, but I'm not offended by it. I put it on my lips and kiss it. It was warm. I lick it. The same bitter taste, but stronger, hits my tongue.

I put the log into my mouth and hold it there. My mouth waters. I squish it a little, not a full-on chew. I pull it out and it's shiny with my spit. I swallow my brown spit. Still not gagging.

My cock is hard as a rock sucking on my log of shit. I start to smear the shit all over my cock while stroking. It makes it better to stroke. My hand glides over my cock easily with the shit lube.

I stroke while I sit down and shit the rest out into the toilet. I cum hard. Am I a shit pig now? What am I doing? Why is this turning me on?

My cock goes soft, and it is covered in shit. Now I need to pee. I grab a Dixie cup from the counter and pee in it. I fill it. I've never tasted my pee yet. Now is the time. I bring the cup to my lips and take a sip.

It was thicker than water, kind of like spit. It also tasted bitter but had a butterscotch aftertaste. I finished drinking the cup.

My mouth tasted like a dark creepy dirty gas station toilet. I feel ashamed again but know I'll do it again. I take a shower and clean up. What has this Asian girl turned me into? I want her to play with me and do our filthy fetishes together.

A couple of days go by as I sit and look out the window. I see her this time. It looks like she is going to play. I have to poop as well. I want to play too. I am determined to ask her. What could go wrong?

I race out the front door and across my lawn to the next house over. I ring the bell. I wait. Nothing. I ring the doorbell again.

Oh crap! What am I doing? I start to get cold feet and start to back away when the door opens. She looks annoyed. I know why.

"Um, Hi," I say. I stamper out, "I'm your next-door neighbor and wanted to introduce myself."

Still looking annoyed she says, "I'm kind of busy right at the moment." She smiles at me.

I say, "We have to talk. Do you mind if I come in?" Since she is Asian, and I guess the Asian culture is not to say no or try not to upset a stranger, she reluctantly agrees and lets me in.

Her living room is immaculate. A white couch on a furry white rug and a glass coffee table. Light hardwood floors though out. TV in the corner.

"Is something wrong?" she inquires. Now that I am standing right in front of her, in her house, I felt extremely nervous and not sure what to say.

She is so beautiful right in front of me. I didn't notice how she has thick lips and a beautiful, rounded face, and almond-shaped eyes. Standing in her white robe, I look to the kitchen and see the plate is out and the, uhh hum, lemonade is already made. She also has cute little feet with pink painted toenails.

I was like, "Well, umm, I was doing yard work the other morning and I noticed you in the kitchen."

"Oh," she says with a concerned look on her face.

I continue, "Well, yeah, I was going to get your attention and wave *Hi* then I saw."

"Saw what," she interrupts.

I gulp and blurt out, "I saw you get naked, shit on a plate, and eat it."

Her face turned bright red. Not bright red with embarrassment, but bright red in anger.

She starts yelling at me, "You peeping tom! What are you watching me for? You are a bad peeping tom!"

She had such anger in her eyes. I've never seen someone so angry before. She started spitting and yelling, "GET OUT OF HERE! GET OUT!" Pointing her finger towards the door.

I was taken aback by her anger. I was walking backward thinking, oh shit, I fucked up. I should have never come over here.

I was about to leave and slink back to my house when, out of nowhere, I ask, "Does your husband know?" I'm thinking I'm going to get my ass kicked when he gets home.

She stops yelling, in an astonished look, with horror in her eyes, and says, "No." Her hands cover her face as she burst into tears.

Through her tears, she says, "You cannot tell him. He will divorce me and send me back."

"Back where," I inquire.

"Back to Korea," she says crying loudly.

Ha, I was right, she is Korean.

Her tears were flowing out of her beautiful brown almond eyes like I'd never seen. I felt bad. I wanted her to feel better.

"Please don't tell him," She begs me, "I'll do anything if you don't tell him."

I grab a tissue from the Kleenex holder on the coffee table and hand it to her.

I explain, "When I saw what you were doing. It got my cock so hard."

She looked up at me wiping her eyes.

I continued, "I jacked off and came all over the fence when I saw you eating your shit."

Her mouth was open in amazement. I continued, "Yeah, I've been trying some of my poop. I wonder what yours taste like."

Her eyes widen, she asks, "You....you ate your poop?" I nod yes with a smile. "And....and you want to eat mine?"

I look her right in her eyes and say, "Yes."

She puts her hand over her mouth and inhales loudly.

I can tell my cock was getting hard. In my haste to get over to her house, all I was wearing was the sweats and t-shirt I was sleeping in. She saw the tent growing in my sweats.

I ask, "Will you do anything if I don't tell your husband?"

She replies, "He can never know. Please don't tell him. No one can ever know."

I step up to her and whisper, "I won't tell if you don't" as I slip my hand into her white bathrobe and cup her breast. I hear her exhale as I pinch her nipple. I raise my arms to her shoulders and slip the bathrobe over them letting it fall to the floor.

She stands naked before me in all her glory. Her nipples are hard. She cups her black hair on her pussy being modest. I lean in and kiss her pouty lips. They are so soft and pillowy. I taste the salt in her tears.

Surprisingly, she sticks her tongue in my mouth before I did it to her. Her mouth tastes so good. Her tongue is soft and slippery and spitty. I suck her tongue. She sucks mine.

I feel her hands on my shirt. We stop kissing. She pulls my shirt up and over my head. I raise my arms to get it off. I hear her sniff as I'm pulling it off. Is she sniffing my armpits? I haven't even put on deodorant yet. They might be smelly.

The T-shirt falls to the floor. I leave my arm raised as she goes in for another sniff. I get surprised when she sticks out her tongue and licks my armpit. From bottom to top. She licks again through the hair.

She tugs down my sweats, exposing my rock-hard cock, since I'm not wearing any underwear. As I step out of my sweats, I hear her loudly inhale as she grabs my cock. Her soft warm hand feels so good as she squeezes it.

She kisses me again. I can taste the saltiness of her tongue from my armpit. I grab her close and feel her pussy hair on my cock. It's soft but scratchy. I grab her butt cheeks. They are so soft and pillowy, like her lips. I squeeze them and pull them apart exposing her butthole to the air.

She squats down and my cock is right near her face. She looks up smiling. She grabs it and strokes it and says, "Your cock is much bigger and longer than my husband's."

No more tears from her. All smiles. She leans in and kisses the head. There is pre-cum pooling on my pee hole. She licks it off with an "Mmmmm." When she pulled back there was a string of cum from my cock to her mouth.

This all looks like it is going in slow motion; She looks up into my eyes as she sticks her tongue out and a glob of spit runs down her tongue and drops onto my cock. She rubs it in, and it makes her hands slippery. As her hand goes down my shaft, right when it reaches the base I see my cockhead disappear into her hot lips.

Slowly she goes down on my cock until I hear her gag. Then slowly back out of her mouth with her lips pulling forward on my shaft.

It is so sexy to watch this I almost came in her mouth. I tried really hard not to cum just yet. She spit more on my cock and back into her mouth.

As she went up and down, I hear glug, glug, glug from her. Her spit was dripping off my balls onto the floor.

She stands up and kisses me. Her mouth was so wet and felt hot. Her lips were super wet, and her tongue was full of spit. She tastes so incredible.

I turned us both around and backed her up to the couch. I sat her down on the couch and knelt in front of her. I looked at her in her beautiful brown almond-shaped eyes and took her foot and kissed her big toe.

I heard her loudly inhale as I stuck her big toe in my mouth and started sucking on it. I stuck my spitty tongue out and ran it under all her toes getting them all wet. Then sucking each one starting from the smallest to her big toe licking in between her toes. I stuck my tongue out and licked from the bottom of her foot to the toes, again getting the sole of her foot wet with spit. She let out a loud moan.

I spread her legs to expose her pussy. Ahhh, I could smell it from two feet away. It smelled awesome. It looked awesome. Her pussy lips looked like pink butterfly wings. Her insides were leaking and glistening on her skin.

I give her perfect pink butterfly pussy lips a kiss. I hear her exhale loudly. I lick them, probing my tongue into her deep pink hole. It tasted tangy and her insides her like silk. I continued licking and sucking up every drop of cum she was producing. As I sat back there was a string of her cum from her pussy to my mouth.

12