My Assassin King Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I close my door I'm immediately greeted by the same mouthwatering scents I remember from entering the city, so I decide to follow my nose to wherever it may take me, the cooling sandstone feeling pleasant against my bare feet. Before long I hear the chattering of a busy dinner table, but the sound of a female laugh echoing through the air like champagne bubbles stops me dead in my tracks and makes my stomach sink. Cautiously, I step to the wall, following it closely until I reach an archway leading to the dining room.

There's a grand circular table big enough to seat a dozen or so people comfortably, which it appears to be doing now. Most of them are dark elves, but there are a few humans and half-breeds as well. Sitting farthest from the entryway is Davahn, and to his right is likely the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. An elf of some type, though I'm not sure which, and I don't spend too long wondering about it. I'm too focused on the fact that she's practically sitting on top of him, and he's giving her that same cocky grin that I hate with his full attention clearly on her.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, I barely know the man, and for all I know that woman clearly knows him better than I do. I wasn't foolish enough to believe there was anything real happening between Davahn and I, but I'll admit that I was starting to hope there was.

I shake off the thought and push myself off of the wall, making an about-face back towards my rooms, and I barely hold in my shriek of surprise when I nearly run poor Savah over.

She doesn't even flinch, just tilts her head as she looks up at me with those big bright eyes, "What were you—" I interrupt her by quickly putting one index finger over my mouth and one over hers, pleading with my eyes for her to be quiet.

Motioning for her to walk with me, we begin the journey back toward my room. When I'm confident that we're out of Davahn's ridiculous hearing range, I quietly ask her, "Could you do me a favor and just have my dinner sent to my rooms, please?"

"Sure, but why?"

Savah seems like she was the kind of kid who drove her parents mad with her curiosity.

"I'm just—" I sigh slightly before clearing my throat, "I'm sort of tired. I don't really feel up to socializing."

Savah nods, but before she can question me further, I make a beeline past her and back toward my room.

...

Once my lonely pity party of a dinner is finished, the sun is setting. I busy myself with unpacking what little possessions I have with me, but the task is interrupted near immediately by a knock on my door.

"Come in," I call out as I take the pouch containing my modest collection of jewelry, all fake save for my mother's wedding ring, but I falter slightly as a much taller dark elf than I was expecting enters my room and closes the door behind him. "Oh," I clear my throat as I avert my gaze from him, trying to walk as casually toward my vanity as possible, "I thought you were Savah."

"Sorry to disappoint, Love." His tone makes it very clear that he's not, in fact, sorry. So I roll my eyes and begin hanging my necklaces and bracelets on the jewelry tree of my vanity.

"No worries," I mutter the phrase mostly to myself as I catch sight of Davahn in my mirror, perching himself on the edge of my bed behind me.

"I didn't see you at dinner."

"I didn't go," I answer him flatly as I continue to organize my jewelry, trying not to feel self-conscious about how cheap and silly the pieces look being arranged on furniture that is worth infinitely more than they are.

"Yes, your confidence in my intelligence is just as flattering as usual," Davahn laughs lightly at his joke, but there's a clear edge to his tone as he eyes me warily.

"I thought you once said you had more idiocracy running through your veins than blood." I keep my eyes glued to my bag lying open beside him as I walk over, quickly pulling out my spare pair of boots before turning to go place them next to my others in my closet.

"I heard you walk up and then walk away," He says the statement as if it's some sort of clue that something is wrong, which is true, but it irritates me nonetheless.

"How could you have possibly heard that?" I give him a flat stare as I walk back towards my bag, and when he simply twitches his right pointed ear in response, I roll my eyes, "Right. What of it?"

Davahn tongues the inside of his cheek thoughtfully as I begin to rummage through my bag, "I was just wondering if perhaps you saw something that bothered you."

I turn to look him in the eye, his face barely a foot away from mine as I flatly state, "Not one bit. You seemed to be enjoying yourself just fine, so I figured my presence wouldn't be missed."

"It was," He says the phrase in a much more somber tone than his usual teasing, and it gives my stomach a foreignly unpleasant feeling.

"Right, sure," I immediately yank the handful of clothes out of my bag and begin walking away towards the basket for dirty clothes in the corner, "Nothings wrong. Just tired from the traveling."

There's a beat of silence before Davahn says, "So you're not jealous then?"

"Nope. Not one bit."

Davahn's usually teasing tone is back as he unceremoniously states, "Good because I slept with that woman last week."

I drop the clothes that I was holding to the floor before clearing my throat and quickly squatting down to pick them back up, throwing them into the basket with an embarrassing amount of aggression. I take several deep breaths before I allow myself to turn around and respond.

"Congratulations, then." I still can't hide the bitter edge to my voice as I grab the bag from next to him, but before I can storm off to put it away, Davahn gently places a hand on my shoulder to keep me in place. The touch nearly makes my eyes water.

Playing house in the wilderness must have gotten to me more than I thought it did.

"Ali?"

"Hmm?" I fidget with the straps of the leather bag in my hands, refusing to look at him.

"If you want this little circumstance of ours to be an exclusive thing, I'd appreciate it if you told me."

I shrug, "You don't owe me anything. Do whatever you want."

He grips my shoulder tighter as he pushes himself off of my bed, his free hand cupping my cheek as he quietly says , "I want you." His thumb caresses my bottom lip gently as he says it, and despite myself, I catch my toes curling.

I close my eyes briefly, ignoring my instinct to close the space between us before I open my eyes and quite proudly stare at his chin, "Well, I don't want you to want me if you want other women just the same. If you want to sleep with that woman then go do it."

The fingers at my cheek expertly pull back and curl under my chin, his thumb never leaving my bottom lip as he lifts my face upwards, "If I wanted to sleep with that woman, then that's what I would be doing, Lovely." He hunches over slightly, bringing his face closer to mine as he repeats, "I want you."

I swallow nervously several times as he eyes me patiently, anxiety rolling in my gut.

"Is that what you told her at dinner tonight when she was practically sitting on your lap?" The question doesn't come out with the jealous bite I was expecting. Worse, it almost sounds like I'm fishing for him to be the bad guy here. As if him trying to manipulate me into his little harem of women is the reality that would be easier to deal with, as if the alternative is really what I'm terrified of.

He tilts his head ever so slightly, all teasing and lightness gone from his expression as he eyes me thoughtfully, "No, I didn't. Believe it or not, Ali, but I'm not the heartbreaking womanizer that you seem to think I am."

Taking in a deep breath through my nose, I let it out regretfully as I ask, "What are you, then?"

The corner of his mouth twitches upwards before he simply states, "Lonely."

I blink repeatedly at that as we both stare each other down in silence, swallowing down the lump in my throat.

"Surely there are prettier women around here that would be happy to keep you company."

Davahn scrunches his brows together at that, "First of all, no," he speaks plainly, seeming beside himself, "Second of all, for the hundredth time, I don't want their company. I want yours." I catch his jaw tighten slightly in my peripheral before he continues, "Your place here isn't contingent on you being mine, and if this is all too overwhelming for you then I understand that. If our time together has been nothing but casual for you, and you only wanted me in the same way that Tanyah does, I understand that as well. But if the only thing that's putting distance between us is your fear that I don't truly want you, then I'd like for you to know that I do," Davahn takes a reasonably deep breath through his nose before clearing his throat somewhat awkwardly, "but only if you want me back."

Electricity is building in the air between our faces, mere inches worth of space that feels filled with nothing but gravity and thunder. I'm pretty sure that my brain has stopped working, my head is so empty that I have no idea where the decision to leap came from, but something about it felt right.

I breathlessly whisper against his thumb as I look up into his dark eyes, "I need you."

His lips part slightly before they're on mine, caressing me gently with each kiss as he cradles my head in both of his hands now, my own hands dropping my bag and fisting the front of his shirt as I push myself up on my toes to deepen our kiss.

I whisper against his mouth, "I am jealous, and if you make a snarky comment about it then I'll finish my last job by ending you."

I feel him smile against my kiss before I feel myself being lifted, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

"I do adore your violence," He breathes reverently into my mouth before his tongue strokes my bottom lip, his mouth crashing against mine. He holds me that way for several minutes as we kiss, pulling away to catch his breath and to say with a lopsided grin, "I think I'm fond of your jealousy as well."

I pinch the back of his neck, but my death glare doesn't hit so hard with the matching grin on my face, "Watch it, elf."

Davahn trails delicate kisses across my jaw, his lips barely caressing the shell of my ear as he whispers to me, "I mean that. I don't think anyone's ever felt territorial over me before," He kisses my ear before working his way down my neck and back up again, traveling across my jaw until his lips are only a breath from mine and I can taste the sweet and smoky scent of him on my tongue, "I'm yours, Lovely."

Tangling my fingers into his loose black hair greedily, I pull him into my kiss roughly, and he groans against my mouth in response before turning around and throwing me on my back in my bed. I squeal slightly from the shock of it, and I'm about to chastise him before I see him taking his clothes off. His charcoal-colored skin seems almost vibrant surrounded by all the vivid colors of my room, making him look even more beautiful than I'd ever seen him, and when his pants fall away I can't stop the whine from leaving my throat.

That cocky lopsided grin is back as Davahn sinks his knee into my mattress, crawling towards me in the most feline way I've ever seen a man crawl, and as he works his way up my body he takes the hem of my nightgown with him, pulling it over my head and tossing it aside before his mouth is back on mine again. My hands roam his bare torso greedily, groping and dragging across each plane and muscle, attempting to memorize him with my touch.

I whisper into his mouth, "I need you."

He lets out a sweet, slightly strangled breath over my face, resting his forehead against mine, "Say it again."

"I need you, Davahn."

His lips crash against mine, his core grinding against mine slowly as he groans low in his throat, his shaft just barely moving against my wet opening.

Breathlessly I start to tumble over my words, "I don't want to think about you being with someone else, to worry that you'll want them more." I dig my nails into his back as I take in a shaky breath, tasting him on my tongue, "I want to be enough for you, because you're enough for me."

Davahn growls against my kiss before his lips leave mine, his head ducking down to suck one of my nipples roughly into his mouth, my nails digging into his shoulders as he teases it between his teeth.

I whine in protest when he sinks two fingers inside of me, needing more, "Please— please Davahn, I need you now." I rake my nails down his biceps as I stare up at him through desperate eyes, wrapping my legs around him to try and pull him closer to me. "If you don't fuck me this very second I think I might just die."

The corner of his mouth twitches upwards slightly as if he were amused by my statement, but any sign of humor quickly dies as he obediently lines himself up and sinks inside of me slowly, his dark eyes burning into mine as he fills me. I roll my hips to meet his thrust, grinding against his pelvis as he takes me completely. A desperate sound whines deep in my throat.

"Is that better, baby?" He whispers to me with his forehead still resting against mine, pulling out with torturous slowness before sinking back in just as he did before.

"Yes," I moan on the word, entangling both of my hands into his hair before I kiss him like I'm dying of suffocation and his breaths are the only source of air for miles, "You feel perfect, daddy." Using my legs that are still wrapped around his waist, I begin to rock myself into each of his thrusts, edging him to move faster, "So perfect. I never want you to stop, please." I practically sob on the last word as my hands rake down his back, grinding myself against him rushed and clumsily, "Please, daddy. I need you."

Davahn groans deep in his chest before pressing his thumb roughly against my lips, his gaze setting me on fire as he stares down at me.

"Lovely, you're going to make me cum if you keep talking like that." His breaths are slightly labored, coming out quicker than they typically do.

I nip at his thumb playfully as a wide and lazy grin spreads across my cheeks.

"Who me?" I playfully tease him as I just barely tilt my head to the side, my fingers playing with the hair at the back of his head as I continue to rock against him.

"No, the other woman I currently have my cock buried in." I narrow my eyes at him as I pinch the skin of his neck roughly, making him feign a yelp of pain. "Oh, you are a jealous creature, aren't you?" He kisses my nose as he slowly resumes fucking me at a leisurely pace. "Even mention of a make-believe woman makes you violent."

"It doesn't make me violent," The tone of my voice raises defensively as I mutter, "I'm always violent."

He grins at that before nipping at my bottom lip gently, "One of the many reasons I adore you, Love."

My answering smile is immediately interrupted by my moan as he thrusts into me hard without warning, quickening his pace as our teeth gently knock together, our moans echoing in each other's gaping mouths.

"You're more than enough for me Ali." He worms an arm between us, circling my clit with three fingers, "Infinitely more."

I gasp slightly before whispering, "Is this normal?"

He tilts his head slightly at me as he slows his pace, palming my breast with his free hand.

"What do you mean, Love?"

"I mean that I've known you for less than a week now," I take a deep breath as his fingers move faster against me, fighting to put together a coherent thought, "and I—" I clear my throat as my voice breaks slightly from Davahn grinding against me, a mischievous look in his eyes, "I was just wondering if it was normal, for things to move this quickly." I tumble over the words to get them out, and Davahn considers what I said for several moments, a thoughtful expression on his face as he absentmindedly teases me. He rolls the hard nipple of the breast he's been palming between two fingers, seeming to distract himself for a few moments as he adjusts himself slightly, getting his cock as deeply buried inside of me as possible with his pelvis pressed hard against me.

"It can be, but I have about as much experience as you do when it comes to that." He winks at me sweetly as he pinches my clit between two fingers, making me bite my bottom lip as a wet-sounding whine bubbles between my teeth. "You've had an eventful week thus far, so that could be adding to it. Your whole world's been changed, you could just be looking for something solid to cling to while you process it all, and you'll break my poor little heart tomorrow when you toss me aside and move on to your next victim."

I roll my eyes at him, but there's little attitude behind it, my entire face flushed and my gaze hooded and lazy. Almost feeling hypnotized by the gentle way that Davahn is teasing me.

"But you feel it too?" I whisper to him in a rasp.

The corner of his mouth perks up slightly, affection in his eyes as he whispers back, "I do."

I pull him roughly into my kiss, rolling my hips against him in a silent command before easily flipping him on his back and straddling him.

Easily, because he definitely let me do it.

I rock myself up and down his length as I kiss him hungrily, my fingers tangling in his hair as his hands grasp my hips roughly, coaxing me to move faster against him. One of his hands sinks between my legs, easily finding my clit and resuming its previous motions against my clit, and I let out a small cry as I press my hands against his charcoal chest for support. I moan his name as loudly as I dare to as I ride him, bouncing myself as fast and as hard as I can on his lap. Davahns back arches slightly as he lets out a ragged breath, his hand at my hip attempting to slow me down as his fingers at my clit move faster against it. I don't slow my movements as I feel my climax start to build, my mouth falling open in a silent 'oh.'

Davahn gasps loudly, "Ali baby, slow down."

I whine as I slow down just barely, "I need it, daddy." I drag my nails down his chest, leaving trails of welts, "I want you to fill me with your cum, I want to feel you breed me like your dirty little whore." I cry out as Davahn lets out a burst of air, his hand at my hip coaxing me back to my previous speed as his mouth falls open. "I fucking need it, Davahn. I need you." I let out a strangled cry against his mouth as my climax hits me, my legs beginning to shake uncontrollably as my eyes roll back in my head.

"Holy fuck." Davahn groans as he holds me still, his hips snapping below me as I cum around his cock, a strangled sound of his own rewarding me as I feel him thrust into me especially hard, both of his hands digging painfully into the flesh of my hips as he cums inside of me. I whimper desperately as my legs continue to shake, and he thrusts into me again with a growl, "You fucking like that?"

My eyes water as I nod my head quickly with an incredibly pathetic sounding, "Yes, daddy."

Davahn snarls at that, one hand holding me still against him by my hip as the other returns to my clit, running incredibly fast and hard circles over it. I let out a guttural sound from my throat as my inner walls tighten around Davahn's cock and seed, "Are you going to cum for me again, princess? Are you going to cum from being bred like daddy's good little girl?"

All I can do is nod and grunt as my second climax hits me hard, my entire body shaking as Davahn lets out a reverent sounding, "Fuck, baby." My orgasm almost seems to go on forever, both of our open mouths pressed together as I make every pitiful noise imaginable.

Once every wave has passed and my rigid body finally relaxes, I immediately collapse against Davahn's chest, gulping down air greedily as he pets my hair and back, catching his own breath along with me. My room has grown dark outside of the little haven my bed's curtain have created, and the feint sound of crickets fills the silence alongside Davahn's breathing and the beating of his heart against my cheek.