My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily lay sprawled on her back, her legs akimbo, her pussy on fire, totally overcome.

"Let me help," Vivian said, suddenly swinging a leg across Lily's head as she mounted her, lowering her face to her cum-filled pussy at the same time that she dropped her own onto Lily's mouth.

Evan could not believe it when he saw his mother's preternaturally long tongue extend as his cum ran from Vivian's pussy, catching it and slurping it down, plunging deep into Vivian's pussy searching for the cum cocktail that filled her, sucking on her pussy lips and clit, then teasing her clit with the tip of her incredible tongue. Evan groaned when he felt his cock enveloped by a hot, wet mouth and looked down to see his cock buried in Jimmy's mouth.

"You've got a great cock," Jimmy said after he had quickly sucked Evan clean, though his cock remained rock-hard out in front of him.

"He certainly does," Vivian gasped. "My god, where did you ever learn to eat pussy like that?" she asked, leaning down to suck Lily's long pussy lips back into her mouth once again, stretching them out before plunging her tongue into her to drink at the fountain.

"Well, I personally like your interview style," Greg said, leaning over to kiss Lily after Vivian had climbed off of her.

"I...I...I never...I'm just an assistant," Lily gasped, struggling to push up onto her elbows, her eyes widening when she saw Evan squatting between her spread legs, his camera pointing directly at her pussy.

"Well, you're certainly the best assistant I've ever met," Greg said with a laugh, standing up and offering her a hand, helping her up.

"Well, personally, I enjoyed this tremendously," Vivian said. "You're both a treat. I hope we can do this again."

"That would be great," Evan said, smiling at the vivacious woman.

"I think that we've both still got a hole that needs some attention," Vivian said, putting her arm around Lily's waist.

"She never gets enough," Greg laughed. "Even with the two of us to try and satisfy her, she's always ready for more."

"Would you have me any other way?" Vivian asked.

"Not a chance," Greg replied. "And I would just love to enjoy you again," he said, leaning over and softly kissing Lily, one hand reaching down between her legs to drag between her pussy lips. "Just fabulous," he said, softly sucking on his fingers.

Lily was quiet as they drove home, not saying a word, going directly to her room when they arrived. Evan sighed, understanding but worried about his mother. He couldn't get the picture of her pussy getting plowed, then full of cum out of his head, so he pulled out the camera and pulled up the video on his monitor.

"Evan, we need to talk," Lily's voice at the door to his room said softly, just as the video got to the point where Greg was pulling his cock from Lily's pussy.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked, pausing the video right at that point with the head of Greg's cock just an inch from Lily's gaping, cum-filled pussy, then turning his seat to see his mother standing in the doorway in her house robe, one he personally liked, as it only came down to just below her ass, leaving her long, slender legs bare, one of her assets that he had always been free to appreciate.

"Yes," she replied, entering the room and staring at the monitor displaying her spread pussy and the head of Greg's cock, cum running from her hole. "Just embarrassed."

"Embarrassed! Why?" Evan asked. "You've got nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Doing that, fucking total strangers in front of my son," Lily replied.

"I don't care if you are my mother," Evan said. "You are smokin' hot. Watching you was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I've never been hornier. Besides, you're single. You're entitled to do whatever you want."

"Vivian certainly seemed to appreciate it," Lily said.

"Vivian is a blast," Evan said, a big smile on his face. "I absolutely love her attitude and she's also a really good fuck. I'd enjoy doing her again."

"I didn't realize that you were so...experienced in these things," Lily said.

"What can I say?" Evan asked. "I love sex. It's my all-time favorite pastime. It's how I got the idea for this documentary."

"Just like your father," Lily sighed, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Set up your camera. Let's continue the interview," she said. "After tonight, there's nothing to hide."

"Where?" Evan asked.

"Here's fine," Lily replied, sitting on the bed facing him and crossing her legs Indian fashion, her hands in her lap to cover herself.

"Before we start," Evan said, "can I ask you something?"

"Well, I guess so," Lily replied with a laugh. "That is what you're going to do, isn't it, ask me questions?"

"This one is different," Evan replied. "It's about me."

"I see," Lily said. "Go ahead."

"What do you think, how do you feel, react when you've seen me...you know, with these women?" Evan asked.

"Oh! Uh, well, embarrassed, first of all," Lily replied. "It's very strange to me that my sex life should intersect with my son's."

"We both agree on that," Evan said.

"Other than that, well, proud comes to mind," Lily said, blushing. "As I've heard you told, you do have a very nice cock, even bigger than your father's, I think. You clearly are adept at using it, so a bit of pride."

"Anything else?" Evan asked.

"Surprise," Lily said, nodding her head. "At your incredible openness."

"How so?" Evan asked.

"Well, I was very surprised that you ate Vivian's pussy after her son had fucked her and cum in her," Lily replied.

"I can understand that," Evan said, nodding his head. "I don't have any problem with cum, mine or anyone else's."

"And you didn't seem the least bit bothered when Jimmy sucked your cock," Lily said.

"I wasn't," Evan replied. "A mouth on my cock is a mouth on my cock. Nothing else is relevant."

"That's what I mean," Lily said with a sigh. "You are so open and so innocent about it. Do you also, you know..."

"Suck cocks, fuck men in the ass, get fucked in the ass?" Evan finished his mother's question for her.

"Yes," Lily replied quietly, her cheeks coloring once again.

"Yes," Evan replied. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes, no, no," Lily finally settled on. "Go on, start your real interview."

"So, tell me about Bill," Evan said, picking up where they had left off.

"Bill!" Lily exclaimed, not expecting that. "Bill was your father's boss. He was only a few years older, but he was the boss. He and his wife, Irene, were very close friends of ours. We socialized together at least once a week and had dinner at our place or theirs at least once a week. Bill was a big guy, 6'4" and 250lbs, while Irene was this tiny thing, barely 5' tall."

"One night Bill came to dinner without Irene," Lily continued. "She had some meeting that she had to go to. We had dinner, drank a couple of bottles of wine as we usually did, then went to the living room for coffee and whiskys. At one point, your father and Bill started laughing, so hard that they had tears running down their cheeks. When I asked them what was so funny, your father told me it was because of something one of their friends had said on the golf course that weekend. When I asked what it was, your father blushed."

"I insisted on being told and he told me that Arnie had suggested that while we waited for our time to tee off, that we should have women sucking our cocks on their knees," Lily continued. "Well, I didn't see the humor in that and told them so. That's when Bill told me it was your father's response to the suggestion that had been so funny. Very sheepishly, your father told me that he had told them that he had already done that, with me."

"Oh, wow," Evan reacted, laughing. "Was that true?"

"Well, yes," Lily admitted, laughing. "Your father loved to play golf and got me to learn so that we could do it together. One day as we were getting ready to tee off, he asked me to suck his cock first. We were in our sex crazy phase, so the idea wasn't that out of line. So I looked around and didn't see anyone and then got on my knees and sucked his cock, right there on the tee. After that, whenever we'd play golf and there was an opportunity, I'd suck his cock on the tee."

"I might need to take up golf," Evan said.

"I think you're doing quite well enough without golf," Lily said, laughing, now relaxing a bit.

"So, about Bill," Evan suggested.

"Well, I could not believe that your father had told anyone about that," Lily continued. "It was personal, between us, or so I had thought. Then Bill told me that your father had also told them that nobody in the world could suck cock like me."

"Really?!" Evan exclaimed.

"Oh, I was ready to blow up and good," Lily said, shaking her head as she remembered. "Then Bill added that nobody had challenged your father's claim, that they had all absolutely believed him. I was stunned. I asked him why he would say such a thing and he told me that to see me was to see living sex. I didn't know whether to be outraged or complimented and he realized that, because he explained that they all, the golfing buddies, all thought that your father was the luckiest of them because he had me and they all thought that I was the sexiest woman that they had ever met."

"I was flabbergasted," Lily said. "I mean, on the one hand, I'm being paid a compliment by a friend, a man I like, whose wife is my friend, and on the other hand, I'm angry because your father is discussing our sex lives with other people."

"So, what happened?" Evan asked.

"Bill told me that he'd give anything to see the world's best blowjob," Lily replied, laughing. "I thought he was joking and laughed and asked him whose cock I had to suck to prove it. When he told me his, but that he'd settle for watching me suck your father's, I realized that it wasn't a joke. Then your father said that I should suck both of their cocks."

"Was he serious?" Evan asked.

"That's what I asked," Lily replied. "I was blown away when he said why not, what's some fooling around between good friends. I was really confused, but I just knew that it all had to be a joke, so I decided to call his bluff and told him to whip it out. And he did! I almost died. Bill was laughing and your father was standing there with his cock in his hand."

"And you..." Even prompted.

"Sucked his cock," Lily admitted, blushing and bringing her hands to her face, which afforded Evan an open view of her spread pussy. He could see how wet she was, see her long pussy lips glistening with their wetness.

"What was that like?" Evan asked as she lowered her hands to her lap again, unaware of the show she had just given her son.

"Embarrassing," Lily laughed. "Very embarrassing. I had never had sex in front of anyone but the guy I was with."

"Did it turn you on at all?" Evan asked, fascinated to learn about his mother.

"Actually, yes, it did," Lily admitted. "Bill was sitting there cheering us on and I had always been totally addicted to sucking your father's cock anyway. I just kept getting wetter and wetter as I sucked him. When he finally came, I did, too, which wasn't all that unusual. I often came when I sucked his cock when he'd cum in my mouth, but this was in front of Bill. My body betrayed me in a way, didn't care about the situation, just reacted."

"Then what happened?" Evan asked.

"Well, I finished sucking your father off," Lily answered. "I was on my knees in front of him trying to swallow the last of his cum when your father asked Bill if he was convinced that I gave the best blowjob in the world. Bill said that it certainly looked like it, but that there was really only one way to tell."

"I'll never forget your father's words," Lily said. "He said 'be my guest' and stepped away and Bill was standing in front of me in a flash, pulling his cock out. And he had a big cock, bigger than your father's, bigger even than yours," she added, smiling at the look of surprise on his face.

"And did you suck his cock?" Evan asked.

"I don't know why I thought it, but I was so angry that I thought I'd teach your father a lesson and just do it, figuring that he expected me to refuse anyway. He didn't say a word, just sat there real close and watched. Bill's cock was so big. I'd never even seen one that big, much less sucked one. My mouth hurt. I couldn't take that much of it in my mouth, it was so big. I could take your father's whole cock, something he really liked."

"Who doesn't?" Evan snorted, laughing.

"It seemed to take forever, then Bill was cumming," Lily continued. "I had no idea that a man could cum so much. I just kept swallowing and swallowing until finally he was done. He was really breathing hard, but so was I. He told me that it had been the most incredible blowjob he had ever had. I couldn't understand how. I hadn't really been able to do much, he was so big, but I wasn't going to argue."

"Then your father told him that he was welcome to come by anytime for another one, that he was sure that I'd enjoy it, too," Lily said.

"No way!" Evan gasped.

"I was just furious," Lily continued, leaning forward, one hand on a knee, the other bunched into a fist that she shook at Evan. "I wanted to kill him. As soon as Bill left, I started to let him have it, but he grabbed me and kissed me, really kissed me. He had to be able to taste Bill's cum in my mouth. He told me that I was the hottest, sexiest woman he had ever known, that watching me suck Bill's cock had really turned him on. I just didn't know what to say. I could see that he really meant it and I wasn't sure what that meant. I didn't get any sleep that night. Your father was insatiable."

"I found out a couple of days later when your father came home from work and Bill was with him what he meant," Lily continued. "Your father told me that Bill was just stopping by long enough to get his cock sucked, that he had to get home to Irene so that they could go to a dinner party. I couldn't believe it. I asked him if he really stopped by just so I could suck his cock and he said yes, thanks, that he appreciated it, pulling his cock out just like that in the foyer."

"Just like that?" Evan asked.

"Just like that," Lily agreed, nodding her head.

"And you..." Evan asked.

"I got on my knees and sucked his cock," Lily declared, a defiant look on her face, her fists on her knees, her pussy spread wide open for Evan to see, her long pussy lips glistening with wetness. "If your father didn't care, then neither did I. You need to understand, I was practically addicted to sucking cock, your father's in particular, but all of the guys I'd been with before him, too. It turns me on so much that I often cum when the cock cums in my mouth. And Bill had a cock, a really big cock, and he came buckets."

"So I sucked his cock," Lily said, shrugging, then leaning back on her hands, not aware of the incredible view of her open pussy that she was giving Evan and the camera. "It was easier the second time and didn't take as long. I think he was in a hurry and tried to cum as opposed to making it last as long as possible the way he did the first time."

"Again, as soon as Bill left, your father was kissing me, really kissing me," Lily continued. "I thought it was strange, but it also turned me on. When Bill dropped by a couple of days later for the same reason, I didn't even think twice about it."

"A few days after that, we were supposed to go to Bill and Irene's for dinner. I was a little nervous, worried that Irene would be upset if she knew that I had been sucking Bill's cock. It was totally normal and I relaxed. When we went to their living room for coffee and whiskys after dinner, Irene told me that she understood that I had been sucking Bill's cock."

"I must have turned as pale as a ghost," Lily said with a laugh, leaning forward, but placing her hands on her knees, her pussy still totally exposed, "because Irene was holding me, her hands on my arms, telling me that it was okay, that she didn't mind, just that she was surprised that I'd do such a thing."

"She explained that she had enjoyed watching other women suck Bill's cock for years, that it turned her on and saved her the trouble, that she preferred to just fuck him because he was so big. She told me not to worry about it, to do it as often as I liked, that she'd even like to watch if I wouldn't mind."

"Well, I was blown away. In a million years I would never have imagined Irene being like that," Lily said.

"I imagine she felt the same way about you," Evan observed, licking his lips as he tried not to be too obvious about staring at his mother's spread pussy.

"Probably," Lily agreed.

"Did you suck Bill's cock right there in front of her?" Evan asked.

"Yes," Lily replied, nodding, "and then she asked me if I minded if she sucked your father's cock. I hadn't seen that coming and I was shocked, but what could I say? So I watched Irene suck your father's cock. She was so tiny that his cock seemed even bigger than it was, though he wasn't in Bill's league. Irene had no trouble taking him all the way into her mouth and she smacked her lips when she finally finished sucking him off and sat back."

"The next day Irene came to visit me," Lily continued, leaning back on her hands once again. "She was worried that I was upset. We talked, for hours, and she told me how they had been swinging for several years, told me all about it. I had never really thought about such things, didn't realize that such a world, a lifestyle existed. I remember how my head was spinning as I tried to absorb everything that she told me, that night and for the next few days, until they came over to have dinner with us."

"What happened?" Evan asked.

"As soon as they arrived, Irene suggested that she and I suck your father's and Bill's cock to get things started, that they could eat our pussies for dessert," Lily replied, laughing. "Well, after they ate our pussies, of course, they just had to fuck us, taking turns, changing back and forth. We must have fucked the whole night away. After that, we fucked several times a week."

"And you were okay with that?" Evan asked.

"I loved it," Lily admitted. "Everything about it turned me on, watching your father eat Irene's pussy, fuck her, fuck her ass, knowing that he was watching me suck Bill's cock and watching while Bill fucked me. The first time he fucked me in the ass, I thought I was going to split in two. It took several times before I was comfortable with such a large cock in my ass. I used to cum like crazy when he'd fuck me with that big cock of his."

"Earlier this evening, you ate Vivian's pussy after I had fucked her, came in her, filled her with cum," Evan said, turning to his computer and quickly finding that spot in the video and running it, stopping it on a frame that showed his mother's face, her preternaturally long tongue sticking out, half of it inside Vivian's pussy, cum already thickly coating it. "When did you start having sex with women?"

"My god!" Lily gasped, shivering as she watched herself, her hands going between her legs and pressing against her pussy as Evan let the video run, watching with her as she ate Vivian's pussy until it was sparkling pink.

"That's about as hot as it gets," Evan said, turning to look at his mother.

"Suddenly, it's very hot in here," Lily said, her eyes darting around wildly.

"Would you like to stop now, pick this up later?" Evan asked.

"Maybe that's a good idea," Lily agreed, getting to her feet and turning to leave, then stopping and turning back to Evan. "Thank you for listening to me," she said. "I know it must be strange hearing about your father like this, about me. I appreciate more than you can know that you aren't judging me harshly," she said, leaning down and softly kissing him, the tip of her tongue just teasing his lips as she broke away and stood up and left.

1...678910...20